Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Person of Interest

Last night's episode a female doctor's wife was threatened with death if the doctor didn't kill a patient on the operating table.

The doctor was black. Her wife was white, a blonde. Their relationship was treated matter of factly.

by Anonymousreply 1511/20/2013

"We've come a long way, baby."

by Anonymousreply 105/25/2013

But we only see the two women together at the end of the episode, so it was hard to believe in their relationship.

by Anonymousreply 205/25/2013

Jim Caviezel is OP, making an outreach to the gays.

by Anonymousreply 305/25/2013

The two women did not even kiss when reunited at the end of the episode. I could not imagine them in bed eating each other out!

by Anonymousreply 405/27/2013

Just discovered this show. I watched the episode with Luke MacFarlane, and I really enjoyed it!

by Anonymousreply 505/27/2013

I was going to as about Caviezel. He's under contract, so what could he do.

by Anonymousreply 605/27/2013

The only problem is this is a black female professional married to a white woman! That's the shock of this being treated as a matter of factly.A married interracial lesbian couple, how far we've come indeed.

by Anonymousreply 805/27/2013

Yeah r7, tell that to the Obamas. GTFO.

by Anonymousreply 905/27/2013

This is a great show, Caviezel is basically Batman in a suit, and Michael Emerson is just brilliant as Harold Finch/Gull/Wren/Sparrow/bird name of the week.

by Anonymousreply 1005/27/2013

Are they attractive? Clearly that's the only thing that matters here.

by Anonymousreply 1105/27/2013

R7....actually, black professional men who survive by through patients/clients/constituents (e.g. doctors, lawyers, politicians, etc...) who are married to white women, do not generally have the support of the black community. If Obama was married to a white women he would have never been elected as dogcatcher.

by Anonymousreply 1205/27/2013

Both women were very attractive, r11.

by Anonymousreply 1305/28/2013

R2, the married lesbian couple also interacted during an early scene in the episode.

I really like "Person of Interest", which actually was the 4th most-watched scripted series of the 2012 - 2013 seasons. The show does not have much buzz online, even though it averages around 16 million viewers.

Taraji P. Henson (Detective Joss Carter) is the best actor on the show, and I hope the writers flesh out her character more during Season 3.

FYI, here is the preview showing the lesbian couple:

by Anonymousreply 1406/09/2013

Bumping this thread because WHAT THE FUCK???

THEY KILLED CARTER? No way! ARGH! Also: show set in NYC just got a whole lot whiter.

Haven't been this upset about a TV death since Cousin Matthew.

by Anonymousreply 1511/20/2013
Need more help? Click Here.

Follow theDL catch up on what you missed

recent threads by topic delivered to your email

follow popular threads on twitter

follow us on facebook

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!