Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Stupid Racists in England Mistake Royal Pavilion for a Mosque

I guess I should be happy America has not cornered the market on mouth-breathing knuckleheads.

by Anonymousreply 1805/24/2013

You need a link to the news story as well, dummy.

by Anonymousreply 105/24/2013

What does race have to do with this OP?

by Anonymousreply 205/24/2013

It does look like a mosque. They're right to be concerned.

by Anonymousreply 305/24/2013

R3, you make idiocy look so very easy.

I'm actually embarrassed for you.

by Anonymousreply 405/24/2013

These same "stupid racists" have permitted the Muslims to come and live in their country. What do they get in return but a group of people who insist on bringing their own religious and cultural intolerance to the host's country.

by Anonymousreply 505/24/2013

Um, no, those racists didn't "allow" people to come into their country. They had nothing to do with it. Do you also claim that if not for "us," the Brits would be speaking German? I can't believe you're daft enough to try and give credit to a few morons on FB for immigration policies. The dimwits don't even know WTF they're looking at, but yes, let's credit them with "allowing" people to enter the country.

by Anonymousreply 605/24/2013

The people of Mitchell, South Dakota have a terrible problem Islamic insurgency.

by Anonymousreply 705/24/2013

Well like my pappy always taught me, if it looks like a duck, walks like a duck and quacks like a duck. Well, hell, it's a damn duck.

by Anonymousreply 805/24/2013

Read the comments FB comments from a couple of the posters, R1/2. Though it's not clear that they were made by Brits. That's a pretty famous tourist landmark in Brighton were tons of working class British go on "holiday." They're probably Americans.

by Anonymousreply 905/24/2013

[quote]That's a pretty famous tourist landmark in Brighton were [sic] tons of working class British go on "holiday."

Er, no. Brighton is a middle class town, not a working class holiday destination.

And it would take the briefest bit of research to understand why the palace was built in that way.

by Anonymousreply 1005/24/2013

I'm pretty sure "Stupid Racists" is redundant.

by Anonymousreply 1105/24/2013

Brighton "city by the sea" isn't a holiday destination for people in England?

by Anonymousreply 1205/24/2013

"They're probably Americans."

I looked up Carwyn Wood, one of the people who comment below the photo, he's an EDL/WDL member and white supremacist from Cardiff.

Sorry, R9.

by Anonymousreply 1305/24/2013

[quote]Er, no. Brighton is a middle class town, not a working class holiday destination.

Brighton has been a tourist destination for all the British classes since the late eighteenth century.

by Anonymousreply 1405/24/2013

I love Americans use of the word "mouth breather", not used in the UK afaik.. not like that.

by Anonymousreply 1505/24/2013

Wow. That's really bad, R13. It's a very well-known landmark in Britain, isn't it? At least I thought so. The EDL have so much in common with their tea bagger cousins.

by Anonymousreply 1605/24/2013

Carwyn Wood's social media accounts have disappeared. No doubt cancelled out of shame.

by Anonymousreply 1705/24/2013

How horrid!

Take the damned thing DOWN!

by Anonymousreply 1805/24/2013
Need more help? Click Here.

Follow theDL catch up on what you missed

recent threads by topic delivered to your email

follow popular threads on twitter

follow us on facebook

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!