Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Blind gossip blind item

These two talented young performers would like you to think that they met after they became part of the same show. Not true! They actually met – and dated – a couple of years before that. Why not just admit that they knew and dated each other in the past? Well, because their current project demands that they be perceived as young and hot and available. If people knew that they had dated, it would spoil the illusion. Besides, their management doesn’t want anyone to know that they are gay. That’s right. These performers are the same gender! And they are still very, very attracted to each other. It’s too bad management won’t let them live their lives openly and honestly, because they make one really cute couple!

by Anonymousreply 1702/14/2014

Harry and Louis

by Anonymousreply 105/25/2013

Bieber and Gomez (they're both chicks, right?)

by Anonymousreply 205/25/2013

It's not Harry and Louis if it's the ones I'm thinking you're talking about R1. Louis is not 'available' whichever side of the curtain you're looking from.

by Anonymousreply 305/25/2013

"Bieber and Gomez (they're both chicks, right?)"

ROFLMAO!

by Anonymousreply 405/25/2013

You know I have to say that at this point, real "gossip" would be the revelation that someone is heterosexual.

Seriously.

by Anonymousreply 505/25/2013

Harry & Louise?

by Anonymousreply 605/25/2013

R3, what makes you think Louis is not available? Eleanor is a beard.

by Anonymousreply 705/25/2013

R7 I know. He doesn't look available to the public though because of her though, now does he? He's not sticking to the single image this blind is suggesting.

by Anonymousreply 805/25/2013

Is the truth stranger than fiction?

by Anonymousreply 905/26/2013

being in a band isn't being members of a "show" though....

by Anonymousreply 1005/26/2013

R5, you read my mind.

What are these gossip writers going to do now that with few exceptions - being young and gay is not clandestine enough to be worthy of a blind item?

by Anonymousreply 1105/26/2013

The band was assembled on a show called The X Factor.

by Anonymousreply 1205/26/2013

What if the auto default isn't 'Larry'? What if its someone else in that band or one or other but with a different guy?

The use of the word management makes me think of One Direction and their dreaded management but then it could be some chorus line pair from Glee. It's definitely TV, not necessarily music (but could be musical with a head start on TV).

One Direction, Glee, can'think of anyone else. Definitely sounds like someone young.

by Anonymousreply 1305/26/2013

"What are these gossip writers going to do now that with few exceptions - being young and gay is not clandestine enough to be worthy of a blind item?"

Well, it's "clandestine" enough that so many stars still feel the need to closet themselves....

Unfortunately, homosexuality is still treated like a dirty secret in H-wood because so many stars go out of their way to lie and beard and can't be honest.

by Anonymousreply 1405/26/2013

Cryer and Kutcher.

by Anonymousreply 1505/26/2013

Maybe Glee is the show? Isn't Kevin McHale supposed to be family?

by Anonymousreply 1605/26/2013

Agron and Michele? makes the most sense to me..

by Anonymousreply 1702/14/2014
Need more help? Click Here.