Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Happy birthday to Living Legend, Miss Patti LaBelle!

Happy 69th baby!

We love Patti, even if Hateretha and Dastadly Dionne don't!

by Anonymousreply 1805/25/2013

She's a fucking cunt.

Die already, and take your barking ass dogs with you.

by Anonymousreply 105/24/2013

Aretha is not a hater. She & Patti are friendly. Not besties, but friendly for sure. As for Dionne? Who is she friends with? Dionne has proven that she's a schemer, an opportunist ( at other people's expense) and a not very trustworthy person who has inssues of the "I'm famous, bow down to me bitches!" kind. The really sweetest person in the world is Gladys Knight. An absolute angel.

Years ago, I was an assistant to the director of a non-profit theatre/concert hall, and one of my tasks was to greet and "assist" when an artist would come to perform.

I had staff to do the actual running around, but I was the person who had direct contact with them in their dressing rooms. Sorry, no real dirt to report.

Aretha could be sullen, and taciturn, but she was always polite and she always said thank you to the worker bees. We were all in awe of her, and she liked that. But, hey, Aretha.

And Aretha would never throw cereal at a craft services person, and never have anyone fired unless it was something extremely horrible. Then she would just leave and have her "person" handle it. She would simply have an assistant who stood in line to get her food for her.

by Anonymousreply 205/24/2013

Notorious pussyhound. Big Bush supporter.

by Anonymousreply 305/24/2013

LaBelle is a screaming banshee bitch. The only one cuntier than she is that ugly, nasty sow, Aretha Franklin.

by Anonymousreply 405/24/2013

Talk a bout Love

by Anonymousreply 505/24/2013

Hateretha's voice is SHOT.

by Anonymousreply 605/24/2013

She's a fucking cunt and doesn't hide it. I've seen her act like a goddamn bitch on stage. She's insufferable. Anyone who worships her is not worth my time.

I see no reason to celebrate another year of her being alive.

by Anonymousreply 705/24/2013

Queen Re and Empress Dionne hate Pâté LaBull cause she CANNOT sing and is just a D lister trumped up to be legendary by some.

Being all about range is one thing but the same is true for power, especially when you're the single most deafening screamer around.

Poor Miss Ross here, I don't blame her for running away from the walrus.

by Anonymousreply 805/24/2013

by Anonymousreply 905/24/2013

Patti La Belle sings Somewhere Over the Rainbow and it is beautiful. So stop with the bull.

by Anonymousreply 1005/24/2013

OMG, I love it, r9!

by Anonymousreply 1105/24/2013

Happy birthday Patti LaBelle, lady of soul

by Anonymousreply 1205/24/2013

You bitches were about to get read into the ground if there was no Happy Birthday to Mother Labelle!

YAS hunty!!

by Anonymousreply 1305/24/2013

[quote] Poor Miss Ross here, I don't blame her for running away from the walrus.

She was running towards some old white man with money, no doubt.

by Anonymousreply 1405/24/2013

[quote]She was running towards some old white man with money, no doubt.

by Anonymousreply 1505/24/2013

Happy birthday, Patti. Even if your ass does look like two dirigibles after a midair collision.

And I'm coming to get you, R2.

by Anonymousreply 1605/24/2013

I AM NOT 69!!!!! HOW DARE YOU!!! WHO THE HELL DO YOU THINK YOU ARE!!!! Oh...wait...LaBelle...never mind.

by Anonymousreply 1705/24/2013

[quote]She was running towards some old white man with money, no doubt.

Patricia, you still singin' and whorin' around the chitlin circuit, honey? I know the classier establishments won't even hire you to clean their toilets, so you gotta take whatever work you get, but sugar, don't you think it's time you stopped wearin' your 70s extra terrestrial crack 'ho outfits when you're tryin' to peddle your wares? Girl, you got an ass that's so big that HBO had to show your Sisters concert in widescreen just so viewers could see Dionne and Gladys standin' next to you. And what's this I hear about you gettin' a boob job because you jealous of 'Retha's tittays?

Happy birthday, girl! Enjoy the leftover pigs' feet they serve the chitlin circuit "talent".

by Anonymousreply 1805/25/2013
Need more help? Click Here.

Follow theDL catch up on what you missed

recent threads by topic delivered to your email

follow popular threads on twitter

follow us on facebook

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!