Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Blind Item - She Is Using Her

The more I get to know of things that this almost A list mostly movie actress from a huge, no longer in existence franchise, the less I like of her. She has had experiences with the same sex several times. Many times. She has no issues with it and moves from one sex to the other seamlessly. Does not mean she is sexual, she just has no problems having sex with men or women. Anyway, one of her co-stars shares something with her that many of her other franchise co-stars did not. Yes, that is a clue. Her co-star is also an actress. Probably B- list; mostly movies, but with as high of a name recognition as our almost A lister. Several years ago, our B lister confided to our almost A lister that that B lister prefers women, or at least she thought she did. She had been on dates with boys but it had primarily been just hand holding and kissing and she felt nothing for them. Her female friends though were another story. She lusted after them, but because of her age and the way she had always marketed herself, she did not think it wise to get involved or even experiment with women until she met our almost A lister. The two began an affair that has lasted a few years. Only when the almost A lister wants it though, which is only when she needs something from the B lister or needs some attention or just wants to f**k with the B lister's head. Our almost A lister is good at that. That is a monthly occurrence. The B lister is in love with our almost A lister and our almost A lister takes advantage of that. A lot. Mostly just by using the B lister or getting her involved in sick jokes and pranks. One of the jokes was so bad that our B lister lost out on a very very good part that ended up getting another person an Academy Award nomination for the role.

by Anonymousreply 2205/24/2013

Kstew is a sociopath? Oh boy.

by Anonymousreply 105/24/2013

Poor Dakota. I always thought she was a les.

by Anonymousreply 205/24/2013

Since when is anyone in Twilight anything like "almost A list"?

by Anonymousreply 305/24/2013

Since Twilight became a billion dollar franchise.

by Anonymousreply 405/24/2013

A franchise built on a group of C-listers. Name one actor/actress from the cast that can open a movie on their own.

by Anonymousreply 505/24/2013

You really don't understand what A List is, do you R5.

by Anonymousreply 605/24/2013

[quote]The more I get to know of things that this almost A list mostly movie actress from a huge, no longer in existence franchise, the less I like of her.

How much credence can one give to illiterate babble?

by Anonymousreply 705/24/2013

A-list is people like George Clooney, Will Smith, or Julia Roberts. People that can get a movie made just by being involved in it. Their name on a movie can (but not always does) sell tickets. Name anyone from Twilight that can do the same.

by Anonymousreply 805/24/2013

It's about name recognition.

by Anonymousreply 905/24/2013

And what kind of recognition do any of them really have, beyond the movies' fan base? Twihards are not that large a segment of the general population.

by Anonymousreply 1005/24/2013

And yet we are constantly talking about them on DL and rarely if ever does anyone seriously ask "Who is Kristen Stewart?" when we do.

by Anonymousreply 1105/24/2013

[quote]And yet we are constantly talking about them on DL

That in itself does not make anyone "almost A list". DL is not the world at large. I'm sure that lots of people outside of the Twilight Zone have heard her name, but I doubt that anyone outside of that realm gives her much thought, or would be interested in seeing a film because it features her or any of the others from the cast.

by Anonymousreply 1205/24/2013

R12, my speaking of someone does indeed render that person A list.

by Anonymousreply 1305/24/2013

R13, if you were Sidney Korshak, I'd agree with you.

by Anonymousreply 1405/24/2013

The BI called her ALMOST a-lister. Not an actual A-Lister.

And yes, KStew is not A-list but close to it. She might be A-List name recognition but not in A-List in the truest sense.

But as a note: Entertainment lawyer, for example, never categorizes them correctly. He goes by who he likes or whatever. This is why most of his BI are shit. I wouldn't believe anything out of his site.

by Anonymousreply 1505/24/2013

r15 is right, Entertainment Lawyer has a whack idea of who is or isn't A-list, B-list, etc.

by Anonymousreply 1605/24/2013

You're all barking up the wrong tree.

A-Lister is Jessica Chastain. Not sure who her B-List co-star is...

Send in The Help...

by Anonymousreply 1705/24/2013

[all posts by ham-fisted troll a removed.]

by Anonymousreply 1805/24/2013

I doubt Jessica has psychopathic tendencies.

by Anonymousreply 1905/24/2013

KStew and Dakota. Role Dakota missed out on : True Grit.

by Anonymousreply 2005/24/2013

What are the "sick jokes and pranks?"

by Anonymousreply 2105/24/2013

Sounds like Sandra Bullock

by Anonymousreply 2205/24/2013
Need more help? Click Here.

Follow theDL catch up on what you missed

recent threads by topic delivered to your email

follow popular threads on twitter

follow us on facebook

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!