Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Huma Abedin = Lady Macbeth

She certainly hasn't learned anything from get brilliant boss over the past 15 years. What a cold and calculating bitch.

No wonder her husband was laying the groundwork for an affair.

by Anonymousreply 3405/27/2013

Wow, and I felt sorry for her.

Lady Macbeth is right. Behold, the female sociopath!

by Anonymousreply 205/24/2013

This doesn't surprise me at all and it reminds me how the Clintons always seems to have these shady/questionable characters in their circle that they (often to their own detriment) continue to promote. While I like Hilary & supported her in '08, it's stuff like this that makes me not want to support her again.

by Anonymousreply 305/24/2013

r3 she's not promoting Anthony Weiner. The Clintons aren't even supporting his run for Mayor. If they are connected to Weiner, it's through Huma. If the Clintons abandon their long-time friendship to Huma because of her husband's woes, then you'd probably be saying that the Clintons are calculating.

What difference does it even make? Winning rehabilitates. Mark Sanford and David Vitter dirty deeds are by far more egregious than anything Weiner did.

by Anonymousreply 405/24/2013

No, she's (Hillary) not promoting Weiner, but she's letting a very close associate to her use their relationship (and Hillary's power) to promote her creepy husband. Do you think Huma isn't inferring to dems "you want to be close to Hil in '16? Then you better support (or at least not disparage) my husband" The article clearly suggests that type of influence even though Bill likely hates it.

Certainly that's not illegal and others have done far worse, but it just smacks of the kind of shadiness that always seems to surround the Clintons.

by Anonymousreply 505/24/2013

Occasionally, the NY Times decides to go tabloid. When they do so, as with this delicious, so-rich-it must-be-fattening dish, they leave rags like The Enquirer in the dust.

This is a fun read,and I have no doubt that it's true, however, is this really so surprising or damning?

Not really.

by Anonymousreply 605/24/2013

One can not control the behavior of people we associate with.

You know, Anthony Weiner was actually a pretty good Congressman before his fall. Strong liberal credentials and he fought for liberal causes. Unpopular amongst stalwarts like Nancy Pelosi for his brashness and disregard for rank-and-file.

People like r5 love to be outraged.

by Anonymousreply 705/24/2013

She's smart. Hilary's going to run and win. Huma will play a big role in her administration. By cleaning up her husband's image now, she will get the press and public to deal with his shit now as opposed to when Hilary runs and when Hilary is President.

To me, that's what his campaign is about. Just to clean him up for the real deal, which is her in the Hilary campaign and admin. He has no chance of winning and everyone knows it.

That said, maybe, just maybe, she actually loves him. Nah!

by Anonymousreply 805/24/2013

do you think it is spooky at the end of the ad when we get to hear her speak?

by Anonymousreply 905/24/2013

[quote]To me, that's what his campaign is about. Just to clean him up for the real deal, which is her in the Hilary campaign and admin. He has no chance of winning and everyone knows it.

Ummm... wouldn't it be easier just to divorce the creep?

by Anonymousreply 1005/24/2013

Pamela Geller is starting a campaign saying Huma is not fit to be First Lady of NY because of her Muslim ties

by Anonymousreply 1105/24/2013

[quote]Pamela Geller is starting a campaign saying Huma is not fit to be First Lady of NY because of her Muslim tie

Oh please don't be a moron.

Leave out the word "ties." Regardless of what Huma is like, Pamela Geller is essentially a Jewish Klan member. She's a bigot. We all know that about her. She's trash.

by Anonymousreply 1205/24/2013

Huma and Hilary must have more than a professional relationship? Why be this involved w/this couple?

And in the New Yorker article a while back- it seemed like Weiner saw Huma infrequently prior to and after marriage....??

by Anonymousreply 1305/24/2013

If New Yorkers elect The Weiner to be their mayor, we flyovers don't want to hear any slurs from them implying that we are the ones with poorer taste, worse judgment or lower IQs until that power-grubbing narcissist is once again out of office.

by Anonymousreply 1405/24/2013

A woman is married to a man with a big sex drive and isn't personally torn about his playing around, only politically damaged by it.

I have no problem with that.

She doesn't leave him.

No problem with that.

She encourages him and tries to smooth his political comeback.

No problem with that.

but here on DL, she's a fucking bitch. Even the same people who love Hillary seem to think Huma's a fucking Mchiavellian bitch.

They have some explaining to do.

by Anonymousreply 1505/24/2013

Well, the NYT did a sympathetic profile of Weiner a couple of weeks ago, so I'm not surprised they'd trash his wife.

by Anonymousreply 1605/24/2013

I have a better idea, R15. Let Hillary and Huma explain every secret and every skeleton in their own closets and then let's see who thinks either of them or their spouses is fit for public service.

by Anonymousreply 1705/24/2013

How is the Times article a trash job on Huma? I missed that. You may be confusing the article with OP's headline.

Andt he Clintons abandoning Weiner because he's got a dick and an overactive horny imagination, acts on it and lies when he got caught is kind of like the Bachmanns abandoning someone because he's a wingnut.

by Anonymousreply 1805/24/2013

[quote]Clintons always seems to have these shady/questionable characters in their circle that they (often to their own detriment) continue to promote.

Because the Clintons ARE shady/questionable characters.

by Anonymousreply 1905/24/2013

OP sounds shrill.

by Anonymousreply 2005/24/2013

The Clintons are not openly endorsing Weiner because he is a political liability for a woman with presidential aspirations. They are doubtlessly working behind the scenes to promote Weiner but only in ways that leave no "fingerprints."

by Anonymousreply 2105/24/2013

+1 with r15

by Anonymousreply 2205/24/2013

Huma's mother, a college professor in Egypt and her brother, have Muslim Brotherhood connections which is aligned with Al Queda.

by Anonymousreply 2305/24/2013

[quote]Andt he Clintons abandoning Weiner because he's got a dick and an overactive horny imagination, acts on it and lies when he got caught is kind of like the Bachmanns abandoning someone because he's a wingnut.

You win the Internet.

by Anonymousreply 2405/24/2013

Pam Geller's not wrong about Huma & her terrorist connections.

by Anonymousreply 2505/24/2013

Do they play both sides (to the ultimate betterment of no one but arms dealers and defense contractors)? Because Weiner is deep in AIPAC's pocket.

by Anonymousreply 2605/27/2013

R23 and R25 are far worse and more pathetic than Freepers

When you're using Geller as your source, you really can't get any lower. It's like using David Duke as your source. Disgusting.

by Anonymousreply 2705/27/2013

I guess the fact she has been working for Hilary for Lord knows how many years without having done anything wrong or "suspicious" is immediately ignored once the Israel Firsters like Pamela get to besmirch you.

Suddenly her family is connected to the Muslim Brotherhood. Never an issue for years and years, but suddenly that Jewish supremacist banshee is a reliable source for the bigots.

by Anonymousreply 2805/27/2013

Huma is very beloved in Washingtonian circles. She's not in any way considered the cunt that Hilary is. Huma found out the hard way that being involved with Hilary is a fair weather proposition.When Hilary ended their" affair" they remained friends. However when Weiner shows his cock to random girls that's wrong. Meanwhile Bill Clinton can fuck, get blown by every floozie out there and that's OK?

by Anonymousreply 2905/27/2013

Don't forget - she was pregnant when he got caught. Was she supposed to leave him and raise the kid alone without even TRYING to make it work? That't not a realistic option for most people - 95% of people in that situation will at least try to make it work.

She married him in part because she thought he would be big in politics, so getting him back into politics is part of "trying to make it work."

If he doesn't win, their relationship may not last. Not sure if he realizes that (he's a narcissist). Unfortunately for Huma if he does win and become powerful again he will likely cheat again (he's a narcissist).

Huma has a lot of sketchy people in her world (her mom, Hillary, etc.), but I can't find anything wrong or unusual with how she's handled Twittergate and the aftermath.

by Anonymousreply 3005/27/2013

r23 and r25 - whatever her family connections may be, do you actually think that a woman with Islamist sympathies would be married to the Jewish, fiercely Zionist Weiner? This is real life, not an episode of "Homeland".

by Anonymousreply 3105/27/2013

r30, do you think Weiner is a narcissist?

by Anonymousreply 3205/27/2013

Weiner is a fucking creep and Huma is his enabler. They're both trash.

by Anonymousreply 3305/27/2013

Weiner certainly has a right to earn a living; however, running for mayor is embarrassing and inappropriate.

Weiner and his enabler, Huma, need to make a living in a job that is less high profile and far fucking away from Hillary and her chances in 2016. Are the Weiners' so goddamn selfish that they need to have their shit rubbing on the Clintons?

Enough is enough. Weiner and Huma, get the hell away--and go get a job--not as an elected official.

by Anonymousreply 3405/27/2013
Need more help? Click Here.