Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Jodie Foster back with Cydney Bernard? (plus a Jodie sighting)

Jodie Foster was spotted doing a bit of grocery shopping at Whole Foods in Los Angeles on Thursday (May 23).

Upon spotting the paparazzi, the 50-year-old Oscar winner attempted to use a magazine to hide her face with little success.

Meanwhile, Jodie has fueled speculation she’s back with her girlfriend.

The actress recently met Cydney Bernard for coffee, and they seem as close as ever.

“Jodie and Cydney co-parent their two boys, so they spend a lot of time together as a family,” a source said. “But for the past several months they’ve been secretly meeting for little ‘romantic dates’ to figure out whether they have a long-term future together. For now, Cydney is taking things slowly. She doesn’t want to get her hopes up, and then have Jodie break her heart again.”

by Anonymousreply 2005/24/2013

Love rules!

by Anonymousreply 105/24/2013

Holy crap! I had NO idea Jody was dating the actress from that tv show wings!!

by Anonymousreply 205/24/2013

Awwww. Call me Mary! But I think that's sweet. Wish them the best.

by Anonymousreply 305/24/2013

Why would they be secretly meeting for dates? They probably see each other all the time since they're raising the kids together. I say, bullshit.

by Anonymousreply 405/24/2013

I agree, r4. They met to hand something off, embraced and was photographed. Then the tabs made up a story to go along with it.

That's my guess, though I hope I'm wrong. I'd like to see them get back together.

by Anonymousreply 505/24/2013

Secret because of the kids? Trying not to raise their hopes.

by Anonymousreply 605/24/2013

r6, why not wait until the kids are in school? It's not like Jodie or Cydney have day jobs.

by Anonymousreply 705/24/2013

What do the kids being in school have anything to do with it r7?

Of course they work. Jodie has about a couple of films in preparation and one that seems to be close to filming. One film takes months to prepare and thats with funding in place. Cydney is a producer and occasionally does PM jobs.

by Anonymousreply 805/24/2013

r8, I meant they don't have 9 - 5 jobs where their work day coincides with the school day.

by Anonymousreply 905/24/2013

But what does school days have anything to do with it?

I think you misunderstood. They meet for family time but then meet secretly for "romantic dates".

Why would they do that? One reason could be the kids. They wouldn't want to get their hopes up and then not reunite. It has nothing to do with having time, jobs or school, it's emotional.

by Anonymousreply 1005/24/2013

That's cute. Hope it works!

by Anonymousreply 1105/24/2013

So Jodie's midlife crisis is over, eh?

by Anonymousreply 1205/24/2013

Love 'em and leave 'em lesbians. Gotta love it!

by Anonymousreply 1305/24/2013

dykes at whole foods, big surprise

by Anonymousreply 1405/24/2013

I would not be surprised if they DID get back together.

by Anonymousreply 1505/24/2013

This is how we roll.

by Anonymousreply 1605/24/2013

We weren't interested in that old memaw.

by Anonymousreply 1705/24/2013

That's weird Jen/stew, both of you have been working overtime kissing her ass. Even now, still trying to get her stamp of approval.

Jodie and Cydney back, I could see it.

by Anonymousreply 1805/24/2013

[quote]Cydney is a producer and occasionally does PM jobs.

What jobs? Her imdb shows nothing after 2011.

by Anonymousreply 1905/24/2013

No. The enquirer is just making stuff up about jodie much like the alleged affair and break up.

by Anonymousreply 2005/24/2013
Need more help? Click Here.