Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Cher Takes To Twitter To Trash Wendy Williams Over Chaz

Cher ‏@cher

If Wendy Williams Doesn’t STOP LYING about Chaz & Me(We’re not Getting along,so Taking a time Out ! I’m Paying him 1K a Lb.2 Lose Weight)

Cher ‏@cher

So He Has Made $65,000 ! I’m Going 2 Sue HER Ample Ass & Her Network ! I Don’t Know Who The Fk They Think They R,BUT DON’T FK WITH MY SON

by Anonymousreply 9605/26/2013

Good for Cher! I can't STAND that cunt Wendy Williams. She talks shit about people when they aren't on her show, and then acts sweet as pie to their faces when they come on.

by Anonymousreply 105/23/2013

Wendy just reports whatever gossip is on all the gossip sites that day, right?? It's not like she's starting the rumors.

by Anonymousreply 205/23/2013

Wendy Williams tells it like it is in a way that Cher could only dream of.

Wendy is a sexy curvy mocha goddess with the fastest growing talk show in America and staring on Broadway this summer in CHICAGO.

Cher is a has been old curmudgeon whose last film flopped, who can't get her album released, and whose daughter just paid a small fortune to turn into Larry the Cable Guy.

Bitter much, Cher?

by Anonymousreply 305/23/2013

[quote] I’m Paying him 1K a Lb.2 Lose Weight

Okay, I'm a fan of Cher, but I don't like this.

First off, Cher has never been THAT supportive of Chaz, first as a gay woman, and then as a transgendered man.

And now she's acting like she has been there the whole time, which she hasn't.

The other thing is that Cher is so superficial. A thousand dollars a pound? REALLY?

Obviously Cher wants Chaz to not be so fat, so she's basically bribing him to lose weight. And having that strange money-dependent co-dependent relationship with his mother, Chaz is more than happy to take the money.

The story just reeks of insincerity on Cher's part.

by Anonymousreply 405/23/2013

R3 = Wendy Williams

by Anonymousreply 505/23/2013

^ Are you for fucking real r-3, Wendy is Ghetto trash, and no one takes her ugly fat ass seriously. Cher will destroy that bitch.

by Anonymousreply 605/23/2013

[all posts by tedious troll removed.]

by Anonymousreply 705/23/2013

Wendy talks about all the gossip printed in the rags (like In Style) as if it were the absolute TRUTH.

Just odd

by Anonymousreply 805/23/2013

R4

You need to re-read the tweets.

Cher denies paying Chaz $1000/lb

by Anonymousreply 905/23/2013

Why is Wendy ghetto r6?

by Anonymousreply 1005/23/2013

What did Wendy say?

by Anonymousreply 1105/23/2013

It is confusing r9, but that's the way I read it too, she's denying those claims. I don't know how 1K a pound would motivate Chaz anyway, 65,000 is pocket change to Cher. She's surely given both her kids far more than that, millions.

by Anonymousreply 1205/23/2013

R11

Hello Did you not read the OP's post?

by Anonymousreply 1305/23/2013

I think it's interesting how Chaz didn't lose a single pound during the 2 months he was on Dancing with the Stars, but has now dropped 65 pounds due to moderate exercise and cutting out sugar and saturated fats!

by Anonymousreply 1405/23/2013

They don't call you a legend til you're past your prime. Cher is a has been.

Wendy Williams is literally the most bankable thing in entertainment here and now - 2013. She's getting Kelly and Michael style ratings with no co-host, no script, and very few A list guests. They just paid Wendy a fortune to extend her season straight through the summer because her show is making everyone so much money.

Cher can't get arrested anymore. She's fresh out of comebacks. She's a legend but she'll never be big again because her fans are dying off.

by Anonymousreply 1505/23/2013

Fat old Sloppy Tits pissed off Cher

by Anonymousreply 1605/23/2013

I could not make sense of Cher's words - isn't there a point where dyslexia is just another word for inarticulate? She said wendy Williams is lying about her paying Chaz to lose weight? And then she says Chaz got 65k - for what? the weight loss payment she said was a lie? wtf? And yeah, when did she become Chaz's defender? Wendy DOES like to just say the truth and let the chips fall when the shit flies. Thank you, Wendy.

by Anonymousreply 1705/23/2013

Those tweets are incoherent.

by Anonymousreply 1805/23/2013

You don't really know who or what Wendy Williams is do you, R16? This is her in a bikini last summer (it's from a home video on youtube so no it's not photo-shopped).

She may not be your cup of tea but "fat old sloppy tits" she ain't.

by Anonymousreply 1905/23/2013

LOL r14. I hadn't really considered that.

by Anonymousreply 2005/23/2013

R4, I think you don't understand what "LYING" means.

by Anonymousreply 2105/23/2013

While I think R15 is right that Wendy is successful, I think the exaggeration and breathlessness of her/his claims undercuts the larger argument.

I like both Wendy and Cher, for very different reasons, and it's tough for me to choose. Wendy is doing her job, and I kind of think that in a career as long as Cher's she should understand that. Wendy is relatively equal opportunity in who she talks about/shits on.

And Wendy may be black, but that doesn't make her "ghetto"--a word so overused that it barely means anything anymore.

by Anonymousreply 2205/23/2013

I saw that episode of Wendy, and she wasn't being mean in the least.

by Anonymousreply 2305/23/2013

Wendy Williams is far from ghetto trash. She was reared in an upper middle class home with both parents present and still married in their late 70s. She was a part of an elite Black organization called Jacks and Jills which is equivalent to doing the Debutante season in the Caucasian society. She represents herself as she does just as Howard Stern plays a character on his show which could not be further from his "off air" personality. She does it because it works for her and has provided her a substantial income for nearly 30 years. Not every Black woman needs to be Oprah. I think Cher is almost as pathetic as Madonna. I say almost, because even though it took her until she was over 60, she finally has realized she is not a sexy coquette.

by Anonymousreply 2405/23/2013

Cher actually has talent and has a Grammy and an Oscar to prove it.

Wendy on the other hand has no-talent whatsoever except for gossiping and asking people nosey questions.

by Anonymousreply 2505/23/2013

I love them both...It seems Wendy might have commented/ parroted whatever some un informed site put out there since that is whAt she does in her gossip segment...if you are an online gossip-ista like myself you see all the stuff a day or so before wendy reports it ...she should really vet the stuff abit better...but my Cher has every right to be pissed...Wendy needs to retract

by Anonymousreply 2605/23/2013

How ironic she's talking shit about Chaz and I honestly thought Wendy Williams was a man the first few months she was on the air. Sorta like a fat unattractive RuPaul.

by Anonymousreply 2805/23/2013

Cher is a cunt. Wendy is a cunt. Meh.

by Anonymousreply 2905/23/2013

All I know is Wendy's gettin' paid in 2013 and Cher ain't R25.

You're only as hot as your last project and Cher's only success in the last decade has been as the voice of a smelly zoo animal alongside Kevin James in "Zookeeper."

Even Chaz knows Cher's a loser. Chaz would much rather spend time with his step mom Mary Bono Mack who has always way more loving and supportive than Cher. Mary doesn't judge Chaz - she's just there for him no questions asked and no agenda.

But it is pretty SHAMEFUL when a Republican politician with no blood relation treats your queer daughter/son better than you do. Cher's a phony who can't hang.

by Anonymousreply 3005/24/2013

In her semi-literate tweets, Cher says Wendy is lying about Chaz and her not getting along and being on a time out:

[quote]If Wendy Williams Doesn’t STOP LYING about Chaz & Me(We’re not Getting along,so Taking a time Out !

Cher is the also one who says she is paying Chaz $1K/pound to lose weight and so far it has cost her $65,000:

[quote]I’m Paying him 1K a Lb.2 Lose Weight)

[quote]So He Has Made $65,000 !

by Anonymousreply 3105/24/2013

[quote]Wendy is a sexy curvy mocha goddess

If sexy curvy mocha goddess means a man in drag, then yes.

by Anonymousreply 3205/24/2013

Cher is drunk-tweeting.

by Anonymousreply 3305/24/2013

I thought so too, R33. She really showed WW, she got drunk at her.

by Anonymousreply 3405/24/2013

[quote] Cher is drunk-tweeting.

Poor Cher. My grandmother used to get simlarly drunk and nasty in the evenings at around that same age.

3 years later she didn't know who any of us were anymore and then she started running around the neighborhood naked until we finally had her put away. Won't be long now for Cher, I imagine. Poor thing.

by Anonymousreply 3505/24/2013

R35= most pathetic attempt at humor yet

by Anonymousreply 3605/24/2013

Wendy keeps it fake. Wendy is obnoxious, not real. She has it out for Chaz for some reason, most likely because Chaz is an easy target, there won't be any public pushback.

Wendy is not on the upswing. Her show "Love Triangle" on GSN was cancelled after one season. Years ago, her simulcast on VH1 of her radio show was cancelled after one season. She was booted from "Dancing with the Stars" after two episodes. In my area, atleast, her show has been moved back one hour after Jeremy Kyle because it's a poor lead in to Jeremy Kyle's higher rated show. She'll get jobs due to people wanting to fill in gaps but she is no star.

My advice to Cher is not to respond directly to Wendy. She already did so she can't take it back. She should just respond to the claims. Trash talking is what Wendy does and it's a no win situation because she can go so low in her comments and keep making nasty comments because people expect it from her while people don't expect it from Cher.

by Anonymousreply 3705/24/2013

R37 = wise words

by Anonymousreply 3805/24/2013

'Can anyone c me': The 19 Most Mystifying Cher Tweets of 2012

Just cause i cant spell or know Grammar doesn't mean i don't know Many things! HISTORY, Ancient Religion,War,Could go on,but id b a pain ! 12:44 AM - 5 Sep 2012

Is it 29 ? 3:42 AM - 10 Oct 2012

I got a colonic.RT @lolyabitch @cher how did you celebrate Madonna's birthday? 12:13 AM - 21 Aug 2012

I was looking at tweets & saw that i really hurt someones feelings ! Im sorry. It was light blue background with white egg shape . Bye 5:25 PM - 23 Apr 2012

Going dentist.EVERYONE SHOULD BOYCOTT WALL MART ! They R BIGGEST SELLER OF GUNS IN U.S ! Pick Up Milk,Pick Up BULLETS. Shop TARGET.RT RT RT 3:47 PM - 19 Dec 2012

Where do i find DRAFTS ! Lost one 9:35 PM - 14 Dec 2012

@JeDorsCe doing Video early Jan . Buckle your seat belts its going 2 B a bumpy nite! Eating Blk Red vines! I Luv em ! Still cant find draft 9:53 PM - 14 Dec 2012

Can anyone c me 3:49 PM - 15 Sep 2012

Something is amiss with ipad 2:28 AM - 10 Dec 2012

Whats going on with mycareer 11:03 AM - 18 Aug 2012

When I was 20 I had a friend who was Raped in her apt laundry rm! She was a beautiful Dancer! She NEVER DANCED AGAIN! SHE WAS NEVER THE SAME 9:16 PM - 24 Oct 2012

Brushing teeth,then, omg! NO EXCUSE 4 ME ! Pres Obama killed Bin Laden! Cher U might want 2 dial Down the passion & dial up brain 2 hand ! 3:07 AM - 17 Oct 2012

RT Snoopy Dance site ! 3:41 AM - 10 Oct 2012

Hey is anyone in Santa Barbara!Rachel Maddow speaking ! I wish I could go but maybe left cheek looks 2 much like blow fish! Small blow Fish 5:02 AM - 7 Oct 2012

God I love ART in Any FORM! GOTTA GO TAKE BATH ! Later Lovelies ! 11:03 PM - 19 Sep 2012

I’m eating turkey , but I got a little hot under the Bustier ! Am so busy & exhausted, but will twt later ! 7:36 PM - 26 Nov 2012

Why is it called Avitar ? 7:49 PM - 16 Sep 2012

VERY VERY LUCKY ! I was in Steerage ! No life vest ! RT @HausOfKills @cher how did you feel when you survived the 1912 Titanic disaster? 2:54 AM - 26 Apr 2012

Later xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx 8:16 PM - 18 Nov 2012

by Anonymousreply 3905/24/2013

Early Alzheimer's? Snap out of it.

by Anonymousreply 4005/24/2013

You sound very bitter and quite a few years behind the times, R37! You must live in a very poor, illiterate area if Jeremy Kyle is popular in your neck of the woods - you do know he just got cancelled, don't you?

Anyway, while R37 was watching GSN and VH-1 in his mom's basement, Wendy Williams is up 47% this season, beating everyone except for Dr. Phil and Kelly/Michael.

NY Daily News 5.6.2013: [quote] How’s Wendy Williams doin’? Never better. The media mogul conquers both Broadway and the small screen this summer, and is releasing a new book to boot. She also just signed a deal to develop and produce content for Oxygen.

[quote] Her daytime talk show boasted big ratings gains in the February Nielsen sweeps, so season 4 tapings have been extended for another two months through July. Williams makes her Broadway debut playing Matron “Mama” Morton in “Chicago” next month, when she also has a new wig line coming out. And now, she’s sharing her wisdom in her sixth book, “Ask Wendy,” which hits shelves Tuesday.

[quote] “I love the woman that I am today,” says Williams, kicking off her heels and relaxing on the acid green cow-print couch in her dressing room after taping “The Wendy Williams Show.” “I’m 48 years old. There’s nothing you can say to me to hurt my feelings at this point, because I know exactly who I am, where I’ve been, and exactly where I want to go,” she says.

by Anonymousreply 4105/24/2013

Hate to break the news, R40 but 67 is not early onset Alzheimer's. Pre-60 is early-onset.

So 67-72 is actually just about the sweet spot for first visible symptoms of late-onset Alzheimer's.

by Anonymousreply 4205/24/2013

R41 Her ratings were in the basement so a 47% increase doesn't mean much. Her book never made the New York Times bestseller list. The book's rank on Amazon is "Who's Wendy Williams?"

by Anonymousreply 4305/24/2013

R37/R41: Bottom line is they just ordered bonus episodes because it's such a huge hit. Meanwhile you claim Jeremy Kyle (who's been cancelled) is a bigger hit in your area.

[quote] No lie detector needed. The truth is the U.S. version of the Jeremy Kyle show never found an audience and has been canceled. The show averaged only a 0.5 rating and was one of the lowest-rated syndicated shows in America. It made it to season two only because it earned a better international audience. Jeremy's popular UK talker will remaining the air. The Jeremy Kyle Show joins Anderson Live as shows that will not be going forward. Both shows will air a mix of new and old episodes through next summer.

Which begs the question: where do you live? Let me guess... somewhere where it's legal to marry your cousin?

by Anonymousreply 4405/24/2013

Chaz has often said that growing up fat was considered worse than growing up gay in her house. Cher sent him/her to a diet camp when she/he was only 12.

by Anonymousreply 4505/24/2013

Jeremy Kyle got cancelled. So what? I never watched the show. You act like I was a fan.

by Anonymousreply 4605/24/2013

You're the one who brought it up, R46.

[quote] In my area, at least, her show has been moved back one hour after Jeremy Kyle because it's a poor lead in to Jeremy Kyle's higher rated show.

Just wondering where you live, that's all. Why are you too embarrassed to say? Just tell us - it can't be THAT bad.... can it?

by Anonymousreply 4705/24/2013

I mentioned Jeremy Kyle to compare how bad her ratings were. She is not going up. She is going sideways.

by Anonymousreply 4805/24/2013

Thanks R37 for your intelligent post.

Wendy Williams is a mean obnoxious bully. She made a name for herself by trying to out celebrities. She bullies and speaks very nastily about anyone who she feels will not retaliate. She is indeed a very fake and phony woman. She would probably sell her own mother if she thought it would help her career. She needs to focus less on other people's relationships and focus more on her own fucked up marriage. Say what you will about Cher, Cher built a career off her talent (as negligible as is may be); unlike Wendy who built her career off of trying to hurt people. Cher has every right to say whatever she said. Everyone posting here would do the same thing if Wendy had made comments about them. Why these fools are taking time out of their day to call Cher names for defending the child that she gave birth too, I'm really not sure.

by Anonymousreply 4905/24/2013

Cher's fucking illiterate and insane. Team Wendy. And Cher with the diet bs is disgusting.

by Anonymousreply 5005/24/2013

Hmm.. I side with...nobody

by Anonymousreply 5105/24/2013

Oh boy R48, you must live somewhere HORRIBLE - you are too ashamed to tell us :)

Don't feel bad, the big city ain't all it's cracked up to be and there surely must be something to be said for suburban millieu (although for the life of me I can't imagine what...).

Just watch your GSN and VH-1 and Jeremy Kyle repeats, and keep being afraid of black people. You've got absolutely nothing to apologize for. Godspeed!

by Anonymousreply 5205/24/2013

[quote]Wendy Williams is far from ghetto trash. She was reared in an upper middle class home with both parents present and still married in their late 70s. She was a part of an elite Black organization called Jacks and Jills which is equivalent to doing the Debutante season in the Caucasian society

So why does this creature of indeterminate sex keep behaving like an illiterate, uncouth hood-rat then?

by Anonymousreply 5305/24/2013

Say what you will about Wendy, R49 but she was the ONLY one to publicly call Whitney out on her drug problem and she didn't do it behind her back - she did it live on the phone on the radio.

If Clive Davis or Cissy or Dionne or Aretha or Oprah had been as tough and honest with Whitney she'd still be alive today. Wendy was not cruel to Whitney but called her out on the carpet and told her she needed help.

Listen to the interview sometime - it's gossipy and sassy but very compassionate at the same time. Wendy as a former addict knew how to cut through the BS. Check it out on Youtube.

by Anonymousreply 5405/24/2013

I doubt Wendy Williams is afraid of Cher's threats. She always keeps doing what she wants no matter what.

by Anonymousreply 5505/24/2013

So Cher admitted to paying Chaz?

Um, Cher, what exactly are you mad at Wendy about?

by Anonymousreply 5605/24/2013

It's always entertaining when people automatically label African Americans who are obviously not ghetto, as "hood rats". Visit your local "hood" to get accurate representation, then you'll understand the definition. If gossiping is an indicator of being a hood rat, then the majority of you are.

by Anonymousreply 5705/24/2013

Wendy Williams is a suburban girl from the same town as Bruce Springsteen. She got a B.A. in communications from Northeastern and went straight to work in commercial radio on graduation and worked her way up to being a self made multi multi millionaire. Very similar career trajectory to Howard Stern only she's from a better neighborhood and it took her longer to break through nationally.

Hardly a hood rat or ghetto.

by Anonymousreply 5805/24/2013

r54

I always thought that "interview" was a kick ass attempt on WW's part to say something to Whitney. Wendy is not my hero, but I think she knows about crack and knew what she wanted to say.

Whitney was kick ass herself. Not a dumb woman. She came to play. It was never funny, but not even sad to me now. Whitney was not in much denial, just not about to take the bait.

As hard as it is to accept, I think WH chose her life and her addictions. Her interview with Oprah was fake and who could believe that husk of a woman was clean. I cried, because I loved her talent and it was all a crazy sham. She was a half done crack head with Oprah's blessing.

Wendy gets called out for being more real. She is. About Whitney and about Cher. I am not about to bring race into it, but Wendy is something. A bit of shade on her life too. People prefer to make up shit on the internet or to take down someone who says what many are thinking? Wendy Williams is uncomfortable for some. She is not Jerry Springer, but she is not Barbara Walters or Oprah neither.

Cher, well it's true that she was late to support a lesbian daughter or a transsexual son. Her heart is in the right place, but Cher really is in a tough spot, because she doesn't approve or understand. She loves her child.

I am going to get flames now, but Chaz is easy enough to understand, but not easy for a mother to defend. I am sure that Cher loves him.

Wendy is kind of stirring something that is better left alone. Why did I write all this. I think that Wendy tried to call out Whitney, in a way that was both exploitative and concerned.

She should not stop, not matter what is in her closet. She is just sayin what others think. Why not have that on TV?

by Anonymousreply 5905/24/2013

Does chaz have a cock and balls or still gots a pussy

by Anonymousreply 6005/24/2013

R37 I am sorry but you are woefully uninformed. Wendy's show is syndicated, so it is shown at different times in different markets. It is aired at the old Oprah "prime afternoon time" where I live and it's #1. It is also re-aired on BET at night for those w/o DVRs who work during the day. White women love her. She is more than a crossover phenom, she has gone from a popular, but primarily NYC known deejay to a couple of missteps on cable to a genuine success story. She looks fantastic! She may have had her days of synthetic wig wearing and general messiness, but those days are long gone. She is polished and has a fabulous curvy body now. My sole criticism is that I wish she would reduce her gigantic implants a cup size or two. The whole "is she a tranny" joke which has followed her forever due to her being 6'4 in heels and a bit rough facially is finito. She looks terrific and I am very happy for her. I agree with the other poster who compared her to Howard Stern...there are more than a few similarities in their personas and careers.

by Anonymousreply 6105/24/2013

PUSSY

by Anonymousreply 6205/24/2013

R15 "Wendy Williams is literally the most bankable thing in entertainment here and now - 2013."

HA HA HA HAA HA HA HA HA HA HA HAA!!!

by Anonymousreply 6305/24/2013

Answer the question, R6.

by Anonymousreply 6405/24/2013

Chaz lasted longer on Dancing With the Stars and that must chap WW's big old fat ass.

by Anonymousreply 6505/24/2013

[quote]Hardly a hood rat or ghetto.

Exactly. When I see her cook a SlimJim with a Bic lighter or add to her wall where she collects chewed wads of gum, I can only conclude that she is a child of privilege.

by Anonymousreply 6705/24/2013

"In my area, atleast, her show has been moved back one hour after Jeremy Kyle because it's a poor lead in to Jeremy Kyle's higher rated"

Surely not our Jeremy Kyle - the British one?

Really?

REALLY???

by Anonymousreply 6805/24/2013

Cher is the one who threw Chaz out of the house, when she found out Chaz was a lesbian.

by Anonymousreply 6905/24/2013

R61, am am sorry but you are woefully short of reading comprehension. When R37 mentions scheduling, he clearly begins, "In my area."

by Anonymousreply 7005/24/2013

I keep forgetting Cher has two children. I wonder why the other is never in the news.

by Anonymousreply 7105/24/2013

That evil selfish Cher

Cher ‏@cher 23 May I Think “Oklahoma Southern Baptist Disaster Relief Organization”Takes Great Care of NEEDS of ppl in OKLA.I will send my contribution There.

by Anonymousreply 7205/24/2013

It would be great if Wendy invited Cher to be on her show. Chaz too.

by Anonymousreply 7305/24/2013

[quote]Um, Cher, what exactly are you mad at Wendy about?

R56, she's mad at WW for saying she and Chaz are having problems and are on a time out.

by Anonymousreply 7405/24/2013

Cher has a history of conflict with Chaz, starting with when she threw her out of the house. Upon learning she was a Lesbian.

by Anonymousreply 7505/24/2013

Then call her trailer trash, R67.

Cause that ain't "ghetto".

by Anonymousreply 7605/24/2013

R5 = Cher

by Anonymousreply 7705/24/2013

[quote]But it is pretty SHAMEFUL when a Republican politician with no blood relation treats your queer daughter/son better than you do. Cher's a phony who can't hang.

It's possible the "blood relation" aspect is the crux of the problem. Cher wouldn't be the first parent to believe her children are supposed to make her look good and that when they don't it reflects badly on her.

That probably at least quadruples when the parent is a glamorous image-conscious celebrity like Cher.

I wouldn't be surprised to find out not only Chaz' weight but his overall looks bother his mother.

Mary Bono is not Chaz's biological parent so she has no reason to have an image issue with how Chaz looks. It's totally different. She gets to come across as the caring stepmother, not a bad role for a politician.

by Anonymousreply 7805/24/2013

Deal with it Cher. Wendy ain't scarred. Besides it's not like Wendy is discussing any bombshell gossip like she use to on her radio show. All she does is discuss what tabloids and blogger discuss. Pretty vanilla.

by Anonymousreply 7905/24/2013

Cher, you just get yo ass over there and cut dat bitch good! DL is behind you, gurrl!

by Anonymousreply 8005/24/2013

Wendy Williams is a stank ass bitch. That anyone think she's the anything of the present or the future is laughable.

by Anonymousreply 8105/24/2013

You're delusional, R78. Easiest thing in the world would have been for Mary to keep her distance from that mess Chaz. Sonny's been dead for 15 years and Mary has nothing to gain from hitching her wagon to Chaz's cause.

Chaz and Mary genuinely care about each other and consider each other family. They both respected and loved Sonny tremendously and have bonded over that in a touching way.

Meanwhile you're willing to write Cher a free pass for feeling that Chaz "reflects badly on her" because she's they're blood related? Huh??? That may explain her actions but it's certainly no excuse!

It's downright creepy and there's going to be a special place in hell for moms like Cher if she doesn't put her "process of acceptance" into warp speed and pronto. Get over yourself Cher - Chaz is who he is and he doesn't exist to make you look good or bad. Stop being a diva and start being a mom - time is running out.

by Anonymousreply 8205/25/2013

[quote] And now you are on the road with your 150 year old mother trying to make money for her that will eventually be yours.

LOL. Quintessential Cher move.

by Anonymousreply 8405/25/2013

R83 Wendy Williams isn't following "God's plan" either. She's rejected her floppy A cup tits for enormous implants and Afro-textured hair for European-styled wigs and her teeth for horse teeth.

by Anonymousreply 8505/25/2013

Good on Cher for paying Chaz. The love & support has not worked, the tough love fell on deaf ears so maybe money will make the difference in having a goal. Nothing else has worked.

by Anonymousreply 8605/25/2013

Why are we supposed to even care about Cher's daughter/son Chastity/Chaz?

by Anonymousreply 8705/25/2013

For whatever reason he is a very popular meme, R87. You may not care, but ever since Chaz started transitioning he's become a household name - the first ever transman to achieve that status.

Where he takes his growing fame and influence from here is anybody's guess, but you know it's got to be killing Cher that she can't get a decent acting role or record release date and yet her son's celebrity and status continues to skyrocket...so much so that NOW Cher finally decides to play the supporting mother role (even though she truly feels that Chaz is "yucky" and beneath her).

If Sonny were alive today he'd be just as supportive of Chaz as his dutiful widow Mary has been - making Cher look like even more the senile drunk old fool she really is.

Team Chaz.

by Anonymousreply 8805/25/2013

Chaz could learn something bout being a role model from Warren and Annette's son

Chaz is a fame whore NOT a role model

by Anonymousreply 8905/25/2013

Wendy Williams has no excuse. She's a creep with a big mouth who is nothing but a self-publicizing twat - there's nothing there except titfat and a vestigial cock stub.

by Anonymousreply 9005/25/2013

Chaz never once claimed to be a role model, R89. Stephen Ira is can't be a fame whore simply because he doesn't have any fame. No one's interested in him at all besides obscure nerdy little blogs.

Chaz was dragged onto a huge hit TV show as a baby - he didn't choose to be famous but he always has been. He can't help that people find him fascinating.

People really are intrigued by the way Chaz embraces masculinity and the male identity so fully and enthusiastically in a time when many penis-born men are more in touch with their feminine side. It's quite something to behold actually.

Chaz hasn't had it all that easy despite growing up rich and famous. He hasn't had a very happy or comfortable life. Now he's finally starting to find some happiness and I truly wish him all the very best.

by Anonymousreply 9105/25/2013

LMAO Chaz is not masculine at all he/she just wants to think she is. I agree that he/she is just a famewhore and attention whore.

If it was anyone else they'd just simply eat less, exercise more, and lose weight and not call the media and say how their rich celebrity mom is paying them a lot of money for every pound they lose.

by Anonymousreply 9205/26/2013

Word is Chaz is getting tons of pussy in LA these days. He's going through the needy LA lesbi-hos like Hugh Heffner in his prime. Why get in better shape when he's getting this much tail? Cher's real problem with Chaz is that he's banged so many of her friends and it's awkward for her.

by Anonymousreply 9305/26/2013

You people have got it all wrong. To begin:

from what I remember, Wendy mentioned the rumor that Cher was paying Chaz 1K for every pound he lost. Cher is the one denying this in her tweet. Cher is saying that is absurd, she is not paying her son to lose weight. I do not remember Wendy mentioning that they were on the outs on this particular show, but she might have said it in the past.

Chaz is a regular topic on Wendy just because he is always in the gossip rags about something. The only thing Wendy gets on Chaz about is his weight, which is weird since Wendy was called fat growing up and she is very sensitive about it. It's Wendy's job to mention Chaz gossip, it's who she is. And Cher has every right, in her way, to defend her family.

I think Wendy has it out for Chaz for the simple reason that he was on the show and thought Wendy's questions were inappropriate and gave "bad talk," meaning not answering the questions. If you don't want to be asked if you still have a vagina, don't go on the Wendy Williams show.

I love Wendy Williams. I have watched her just about everyday since her 6 week sneak peek here in NYC. I never listened to her on the radio, but I watch her all the time now. I have been to her show before and I am planning on going again next month.

In person she is a bombshell. Long legs, tight waist, huge tits and hair. About her appearance she said several times she got her tits too big, she wears wigs because of thinning of her hair from thyroid, a tummy tuck after her pregnancy for an eternal flat stomach, and her own real teeth.

I have been to many talk shows before. Wendy is the real deal. She talks with guests during commercials. When she notices or comments on someone in the audience, it is real. She doesn't "turn off" when they go to commercial. She stays around after the taping to talk to people and take questions, thanking her audience and shaking hands. She is genuine, what you see is what you get.

She is smart in that she has sided with the three NYC media makers and backs them always - Donald Trump, Howard Stern and Joan Rivers. She is a smart woman.

And you may call her many things, but anyone who would call her a hoodrat or ghetto doesn't know the meaning of those terms because in Wendy's case, they definitely do not apply.

by Anonymousreply 9405/26/2013

R94, with everything NYC has to offer, you go and see Wendy twice? You must be on food stamps in the Bronx, girl.

by Anonymousreply 9505/26/2013

I live in Chelsea R95. She films in Chelsea. It's a good time. Get over it.

by Anonymousreply 9605/26/2013
Need more help? Click Here.