Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Texas Gov. Rick Perry ‘greatly disappointed’ by vote to admit openly gay Boy Scouts

Thursday, May 23, 2013

Texas Gov. Rick Perry (R) on Thursday afternoon said he was sad to learn that the Boy Scouts of American voted to allow openly gay members.

“The Boys Scouts of America has been built upon the values of faith and family for more than 100 years and today’s decision contradicts generations of tradition in the name of political correctness,” he said in a statement. “While I will always cherish my time as a scout and the life lessons I learned, I am greatly disappointed with this decision.”

The Boy Scouts’ National Council voted to repeal the long-standing prohibition on openly gay members, but the current policy prohibiting gay and atheist adult leaders will remain in place.

by Anonymousreply 2305/24/2013

I hate this homophobe soooooo bad. Why couldn't that tornado have hit the Texas governor's mansion?

by Anonymousreply 105/23/2013

I'm disappointed that Rick Perry exists.

by Anonymousreply 305/23/2013

I'm disappointed that Texans keep electing douchebags like Prick Fairy.

by Anonymousreply 405/23/2013

[quote]I hate this homophobe soooooo bad. Why couldn't that tornado have hit the Texas governor's mansion?

As if a tornado took him, then idiot Texans wouldn't go and vote in yet another douchebag to replace him.

by Anonymousreply 505/23/2013

I keep thinking Austin would be a good place to move to because of the economy, but with motherfucking scumbuckets like Perry running Texas I think twice.

Maybe Texas is where another slithering lowlife Michele Bachmann should make her new home.

LOL @ "Prick Fairy!"

by Anonymousreply 605/23/2013

....in the mean time, he is sitting down at Niggerhead Ranch trying to still figure out the third agency he would close when he becomes president.

by Anonymousreply 705/23/2013

I guess he'll have to retreat to Niggerhead to recover from his shock and grief.

by Anonymousreply 805/23/2013

That demented asshole probably reminisces about the day he'd beat of faggots at Nigger Head (his family's fishing pond). Fuck him.

by Anonymousreply 905/23/2013

What are you people talking about?! Have you never heard the rumors about Rick Perry?

by Anonymousreply 1005/23/2013

^ If he's gay someone should really out him - he shouldn't be able to get away with so much hypocrisy

by Anonymousreply 1105/23/2013

Look--encouraging people, particularly young people, to hide in the closet means that there will be all that many more closet cases lurking in the park at night or in public bathrooms, waiting for a blow job.

Rick is just concerned about his dating life.

by Anonymousreply 1205/24/2013

It's difficult for me to believe that Rick Perry doesn't abuse oxys and cheat on his wife.

by Anonymousreply 1305/24/2013

I'm a native Texan and consider him a huge embarrassment. Why people keep voting for him is beyond my comprehension.

by Anonymousreply 1405/24/2013

he can get the fuck over himself. in the scheme of things, he's really NOT that important.

by Anonymousreply 1505/24/2013

Because the majority of your state is still shit, R14.

by Anonymousreply 1605/24/2013

r15 is spit-on.....Rick Perry speaks as if the entire nation is listening to him, when no one beyond his state gives a shit.

by Anonymousreply 1705/24/2013

[quote]If he's gay someone should really out him - he shouldn't be able to get away with so much hypocrisy

Yes, let's make sure he gets outed right away. Don't let him get away with this.

by Anonymousreply 1805/24/2013

Just trying to stay in the spotlight--wants some tired right-wing outlet to pay him for a speaking gig.

by Anonymousreply 1905/24/2013

There are THREE reasons I am disappointed with the Boy Scouts' decision to permit gays Scouts: 1.) I am a Republican 2.) I am a closeted homosexual and 3.) um. . . ah . . .um. . . . .

by Anonymousreply 2005/24/2013

3) I am a phony cocksucking Xtian

There I finished that for you, Rick.

by Anonymousreply 2105/24/2013

Weren't there rumors that the Governor's mansion was burned down by some disgruntled ex-boyfriend?

by Anonymousreply 2205/24/2013

"I'm sick of your damned boyfriends!" as exclaimed by Anita Perry in public place years ago.

by Anonymousreply 2305/24/2013
Need more help? Click Here.

Follow theDL catch up on what you missed

recent threads by topic delivered to your email

follow popular threads on twitter

follow us on facebook

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!