Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Kansas City, MO

I was born and raised in KC, but as soon as I graduated college 10 years ago, I left and never looked back. What's it like these days? What is its reputation?

by Home is where the guilt isreply 1105/23/2013

Didn't you graduate FROM college?

by Home is where the guilt isreply 105/23/2013

Everything's up to date there.

by Home is where the guilt isreply 205/23/2013

I'm from St. Louis, but I do know there seems to be some heated contest between the Kansas and Missouri portions of the metropolitan area to see who can give away the most taxpayer money to private businesses as incentives to locate their facilities in the respective states.

Also there is a new heavily taxpayer subsidized "entertainment district" called the Power and Light District which is tanking big time, to no one's surprise but KC leadership.

by Home is where the guilt isreply 305/23/2013

How's gay life?

by Home is where the guilt isreply 405/23/2013

It has Google Fiber and absolutely nothing else worthwhile.

by Home is where the guilt isreply 505/23/2013

you can say that again

by Home is where the guilt isreply 605/23/2013

It's a fairly pretty metro area. But, that's about it, IMO.

by Home is where the guilt isreply 705/23/2013

still has some great eateries.

by Home is where the guilt isreply 805/23/2013

any dick sucking in the woods at the Veterans monument? Is Plaza One still there? Dixon's Chili parlor?

by Home is where the guilt isreply 905/23/2013

Plaza III

by Home is where the guilt isreply 1005/23/2013

Sorry, when I graduated FROM college (MU, whoot whoot!). Anyway, I touched down a couple of hours ago and everything looks a little sleeker than I remember. It's nice to be around friendly people again, that's for damn sure. First thing I did was head straight for Minsky's Pizza. It's probably the thing I miss most about KC (aside from going to Royals games and the lake).

by Home is where the guilt isreply 1105/23/2013
Need more help? Click Here.