Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Kristen Stewart Denies Lesbian Rumors

Allegations Kristen Stewart was spotted "flirting" with a woman on a night out following her split with boyfriend Robert Pattinson have been denied by insiders as "completely untrue."

The actress reportedly split from her boyfriend of three years over the weekend and was said to be "getting close," to a mystery woman while on a night out in Hollywood with Star magazine speculating that Kristen was seeking comfort "in the arms of another woman."

They claimed a source told the magazine:“Kristen seemed down. The woman kept rubbing Kristen’s back and putting her arms around her.”

The onlooker went on: “They were so touchy-feely and definitely seemed to have more than just a friendship going on.”

However an insider has hit back at the claims insisting they're untrue.

Kristen was spotted out on Monday night looking happy as she partied with a group of friends in Los Feliz, Los Angeles just hours after Pattinson was spotted moving his stuff out of her mansion.

The couple reportedly haven't spoken since they decided to end their romance on Saturday following a "blow out fight".

“If he and Kristen don’t get back together I can’t imagine he’ll want to hang out with her,” a source told HollywoodLife.

“There’s way too much emotion there, he’s not even speaking to her right now and he doesn’t want to see her.”

The source went on: “From the few things he’s said he does sound pretty angry at her.”

by Anonymousreply 2507/18/2014

We don't want her on our team!

by Anonymousreply 105/23/2013

Trial balloon?

She's got to be thinking about coming out.

by Anonymousreply 205/23/2013

She should.

by Anonymousreply 305/23/2013

She pings

by Anonymousreply 505/23/2013

Who the hell cares?

by Anonymousreply 605/23/2013

no, she pongs

by Anonymousreply 705/23/2013

Well, well. The last thing I read was that she went to Taylor Swift's house in L.A. to "recover" and spend some time getting support and consolation from Taylor. I mean, who knew they were friends? At first I just thought Taylor was taking a free ride on the break up publicity, but now I see it in a whole different light. Taylor pings to high heaven, too.

by Anonymousreply 805/23/2013

Did she turn you down r4?

by Anonymousreply 905/23/2013

She is more butch than her "boyfriend"

by Anonymousreply 1005/24/2013

I'd like to feel what else she can do with that finger.

by Anonymousreply 1105/24/2013

[quote]If you read the comments on ONTD, one of the posters has some really hottt gossip about a variety of celebs. Wonder if it's all true?

Who? Saw nothing on OP's page.

by Anonymousreply 1305/24/2013

R13, You need to click on OP's link to ONTD, and then scroll down to one of the posters. He talks about fetishes and Kelly Ripa and her husband, Simon Cowell, how Paris Hilton really got famous in Hollywood, etc, all in one post. Wonder if it's all true?

by Anonymousreply 1405/24/2013

(R12) there's nothing, I guess the poster deleted it, the weird thing is that if you directly go to ONTD the article is gone too.

by Anonymousreply 1505/24/2013

Will DL allow me to copy the poster from ONTD's comments? Let me know if I should copy it here for you and others for evaluation.

by Anonymousreply 1605/24/2013

I don't think it's going to be a problem.

by Anonymousreply 1705/24/2013

Correction, it was from the DL "Blind Item Thread," about an almost A-list and a B-list actress, that was supposedly KStew and Dakota Fanning, and I clicked on that OP's link and read the following comment from "Massive G:"

Here's some real, true, gossip that ENT dares not print because he's a pussy:

-Kelly Ripa is a big black cock slut and her homo husband likes to watch. -Kelsey Grammer likes to take large plastic objects up his ass -Simon Crowell is a turd burglar -Parasite Hilton is HIV positive -Parasite Hilton spent her first year in LA as an independent apartment hooker because her parents would not support her. She was a favorite of young Hollywood because she would fuck bareback. She was put out of business when a prominent madam sent a man with a severe case of herpes to fuck her bareback. -Michael Lohan fucks Lindsay Lohan when she's wasted -Michael Jackson was a pedophile who sucked McCauley Culkin's dick and then fucked him up the ass, which is why Culkin is a fucked up junkie now. -Angelina Jolie is a heroin addict -Owen Wilson is a heroin addict -Kate Hudson dumped her first husband because she wanted to get clean and he wanted to keep shooting junk -Jack Nicholson suffers from Altzheimers and is senile. -Al Pacino is so senile that he pisses himself -Blohan got cold sores from eating Parasite Hilton's crusty cunt

by Anonymousreply 1805/24/2013

Kristen was spotted at hooters....her face in those pics ...priceless

by Anonymousreply 1906/17/2013

[quote]She's got to be thinking about coming out.

And what about Robert?

by Anonymousreply 2006/17/2013

r18 's stuff - most of it sounds like bs, probably one or two tidbits are true in there, unfortunately, and I mean unfortunately since we actually need tons of gossip and there's been a dearth lately.

by Anonymousreply 2106/17/2013

[quote]The couple reportedly haven't spoken since they decided to end their romance on Saturday following a "blow out fight".

by Anonymousreply 2206/17/2013

R23 sounds angry.

by Anonymousreply 2406/17/2013

Gay. She pings to Pluto and back.

I wonder if she bedded Binoche during Sils Maria filming?

by Anonymousreply 2507/18/2014
Need more help? Click Here.

Follow theDL catch up on what you missed

recent threads by topic delivered to your email

follow popular threads on twitter

follow us on facebook

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!