Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Cats: are they sociopaths?

They are predators, if you come to think about it.

You know they would lie to you if they could.

by Anonymousreply 505/23/2013

Apparently I am not the only person who suspected this!

by Anonymousreply 105/23/2013

I call my tabby, who killed her kittens, a psychopuss. She's so cute I forgave her.

by Anonymousreply 205/23/2013

I don't think my cats would bother to lie, OP.

by Anonymousreply 305/23/2013

Cats are Sociopaths

The thought that cats are sociopaths has just recently occurred to me. They are generally unloving, moody, self centered animals. I'm of course speaking of the greater majority of the cats that I've come into contact with, but I concede that there are exceptions to the typical characteristics that define cats. However, exceptions are rare.

Typically, a cat will only pay you attention when they are in need of something. If kitty gets hungry, then she's sure to come purring. When kitty wants companionship then she will snuggle up to you. But try to love on kitty when she's not in the mood, and you unleash the hellcat that tries to use you as a human scratching post until you decide to leave her alone and pursue other interests.

Cats are quick to punish their human slaves too. I believe their actions to be malicious and premeditated such as when they lie in wait to ambush your unsuspecting feet as they poke out from underneath the covers while you are sleeping or as they dangle off the side of the couch while watching television. Or when you are pounced on by kitty for nothing more than having the nerve to walk past her perch. I also believe cats will destroy your possessions on purpose, taking great effort to study you to determine what your most valued items are, and then selecting those items to damage.

It's unfortunate, but cats are spiteful manipulators who pretend to love you to get what they want, but the truth is evident: Kitty only loves herself.

by Anonymousreply 405/23/2013

Hey, sociopath troll! Everyone has had enough of your postings.

by Anonymousreply 505/23/2013
Need more help? Click Here.

Follow theDL catch up on what you missed

recent threads by topic delivered to your email

follow popular threads on twitter

follow us on facebook

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!