Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Obama/Benghazi: The Missing Hours

WTF is this all about that conservatives are yapping about? What "missing hours" are they talking about?!

by Anonymousreply 1105/22/2013

[quote]What "missing hours" are they talking about?!

I don't know, but they sure as hell corner the market on wasted ones.

by Anonymousreply 105/22/2013

They know they got nothin' and the Benghazi story is dying so they have to try to revive it again.

by Anonymousreply 205/22/2013

If anyone should know about missing time, its Republicans. They seem to think the calendar jumps from 1972 right to 1977.

by Anonymousreply 305/22/2013

R1 wins.

by Anonymousreply 405/22/2013

They're talking about the several hours it took freeper shitstains to cook up this bullshit "scandal" out of thin air.

It has nothing to do with President Obama.

Oh, and you're a freeper shitstain, OP. Constantly posting dumb freeper threads won't help you or change the nature of the DL.

We hate you.

by Anonymousreply 505/22/2013

[quote]We hate you.

DL Mean Girls!

by Anonymousreply 605/22/2013

Sigh, these freeper posts to stir up stuff just never seem to stop.

Its called a straw man argument. Make up something fake so we dont see what is really going on. Like the Republicans not accomplishing anything for the last 6 years in power of congress except to whine about Obama.

by Anonymousreply 705/22/2013

If they handle this with their usual ability, they should be getting caught falsifying something right about......

by Anonymousreply 805/22/2013

I just end up reading Yahoo articles, and NY Times articles, and of course you run into the comments. I see comments that almost seem like copy and paste. I wonder sometimes where they're coming from with it. What's behind it, and who. Rush? Coulter? Alex Jones? I'm always thinking: what are they going on about now?

Their conspiracy theories are wild.

by Anonymousreply 905/22/2013

Boo. You whore.

by Anonymousreply 1005/22/2013

They want to know what Obama was doing at every single minute the night of those attacks, where he was, who he was with...

It's like they think they own him. Huh.

by Anonymousreply 1105/22/2013
Need more help? Click Here.

Follow theDL catch up on what you missed

recent threads by topic delivered to your email

follow popular threads on twitter

follow us on facebook

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!