Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Sheridan Bucket

At one point, Onslow is struck by his nephew's wuinning embroidery prizes. However, unlike the viewing public, he's presumably seen a lot of the lad? Is there any way that Sheridan could not have been a purses-and-frocks kind of guy, in spite of the implication of his being a mincing queen? A butch to Tarquin's fem?

by Anonymousreply 1010/30/2014

OP, how is Bucket pronouced

by Anonymousreply 105/22/2013

Sheridan seems like he might be a bossy bottom

by Anonymousreply 210/28/2014

[quote] wuinning

by Anonymousreply 310/28/2014

The way his mother dotes over him, I imagine he is quite the momma's boy.

by Anonymousreply 410/28/2014

Totally unrelated to this, but sort of connected-- I've been watching the weekly Saturday morning airing of movies in the "Dr. Kildare" series (with Lew Ayres and Lionel Barrymore on TCM) and almost all of them were directed by someone named Harold S. Bucquet! (Bonus factoid: he was British, too.) I wonder if Hyacinth ever thought of trying that spelling! Wikipedia doesn't give any hints as to how he pronounced his surname.

by Anonymousreply 510/28/2014

I always pictured Sheridan as a younger, more effeminate version of Mr.Humphries.

by Anonymousreply 610/28/2014

Based on Hyacith's husband's reaction every time Sheridan calls, I think he is a sweet boy with no money sense.

by Anonymousreply 710/30/2014

Who was Sheridan's roommate/suspected boyfriend? Tarquin?

by Anonymousreply 810/30/2014

Tarquin and Sheridan were fellow poofs who bumped boypussies. "Topping" would have left both of them too exhausted and upset. This was well covered in the second season Boxing Day episode.

However, Sheridan would troll the riverside docks in Bucharest for hot, mean butchmeat when he was in Romania helping to rebuild and redecorate it. This was well covered in the first season Richard's Piles episode. The one where you can see the vicar with a semi as he watches the lads play rugby, just before Rose descends.

by Anonymousreply 910/30/2014

Sheridan was sent away to school because there is only room for one lady in the Bucket residence! (Unlike at sister Violet`s, where there is even room for a pony. Unfortunately, he could not stay with Aunts Daisy and Rose since `Daddy` already lives with them and occupies the spare room.) He does miss his Mummy`s candlelight suppers though.

by Anonymousreply 1010/30/2014
Need more help? Click Here.

Follow theDL catch up on what you missed

recent threads by topic delivered to your email

follow popular threads on twitter

follow us on facebook

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!