Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Have you ever written fanfiction?

I'm thinking about writing some fanfiction about [italic]The Hunger Games[/italic] because a. I thought the author did a horrible job ending the series b. There [bold]should[/bold] be a gay pairing in there somewhere.

For me, I'm about to write a fanfiction on the romance of Peeta Meelark and Finnick Odair. And the depressing Katniss Everdeen can have her *eye roll* "knight in shining armour" the warlord-ish Gale Hawthorne.

by Anonymousreply 1910/23/2014

Erotic Fan Fiction? Of course!

by Anonymousreply 105/22/2013

Only about various world leaders getting it on, like Angela Merkel and Condoleeza Rice.

by Anonymousreply 205/22/2013

Why not? You didn't misspell anything in your post, which is enough to put you ahead of 80% of other fan-fiction writers.

by Anonymousreply 305/22/2013

Good news, OP: Amazon announced today that they will start offering fan fiction for sale on Kindle. It's only for certain franchises, but by the time you finish your story they might have The Hunger Games license squared away.

by Anonymousreply 405/22/2013

Justin Bieber gets gangbanged at a high school wrestling tournament by 50 wrestlers, all under 150 lbs?

No, I didn't write that one.

by Anonymousreply 505/22/2013

I used to write Duran Duran Fan Fiction back in the early 80s before I knew what fan fiction was.

by Anonymousreply 605/22/2013

Lisa took Peter's hand and led him into her elegantly appointed bedroom. "I've just come directly from SUR. I should shower first. Freshen up," he said.

Lisa smiled. "You're fresh enough."

As she lay back langorously on a satin chaise longue, her peignoir opened, allowing for a tantalizing flash of creamy thigh and, above, the mons pubis.

Peter knelt down next to the chaise, parted her legs, and buried his face in her sweet snatch. He hungrily tongued her cunthole before moving up to her quivering clit. He surrounded it with his mouth, simultaneously sucking her clit and flicking it with his tongue.

Lisa threw her head back forcefully against a satin pillow as the first wave of pleasure overtook her. She seized his long, silky hair as he increased the intensity of his sucking, sending Lisa into a frenzied series of uncontrollable orgasms.

Part 2 of "The Pleasures of Peter" coming soon...

by Anonymousreply 705/22/2013

No, but I read it in my teens.

by Anonymousreply 805/22/2013

Definitely. I also write erotic fiction which gets lots of positive reaction on the site I post them on.

by Anonymousreply 905/22/2013

One Direction based fanfiction is coming to a movie theatre near you because paramount pictures has bought the rights to the novel After which is based on Harry Styles and does include the other 1d boys all with different names of course.

by Anonymousreply 1010/23/2014

I write fanfic on Wattpad. I figure if people like my 'voice' and style of writing, they'll by my novels. Seems to work.

by Anonymousreply 1110/23/2014

Go away silly teen queen OP, if you read teen fiction, you are such a sad troll.

Grow up and read some good fiction. Find an adult librarian. Don't rely on online reviews from mental cases.

Honestly, Hunger Games is the sane as Twilight--trash--not worth looking at.

Just because I is popular does not mean it is good. Just look at the ridiculous names of characters you wroye here, sheer idiocy

by Anonymousreply 1210/23/2014

Back when the OC came on the air, and I was a young lad I wrote some short stories about how Ryan the troubled youth with a heart of gold met Seth, the rich nerd. The stories almost invariably closed with Seth shocking a drunk Ryan by getting him undressed in the pool house, then taking Ryan's plump soft cock into his wet and warm mouth. Ryan couldn't help it, his prick felt so good in Seth's mouth, it began to twitch and grow with a mind of its own. Seth's tongue traced the fat head of Ryan's cock as it lengthened in his mouth. Cupping Ryan's blond fuzzy globes in his left hand, and the base of his thick dick in his right, Seth moved his mouth over the enormous shaft. As it reached its full seven inches, Ryan moaned softly, almost a whimper. Seth had never felt a man in his mouth before, but was amazed at how natural his talents were, expertly kissing and licking Ryan's cock, as Ryan ran his fingers through Seth's hair. "Oh man," Ryan groaned, as Seth stroked the giant pole with his mouth and hand, gently at first, then a little more rapidly, then faster still. "Oh God, Seth," Ryan gasped, making eye contact with his new friend. Seth pulled Ryan's penis out, only to command "I want to make you come," then he sucked the thick cock more urgently. "Yes... yes," Ryan begged, "that feels so good," as he pushed Seth's face into his groin. Seth opened his throat, allowing the mushroom head to pass through while trying not to gag. Seth buried his nose into Ryan's blond pubes, inhaling his private scent, then heard Ryan whisper gruffly, "Here it is... I'm gonna shoot, oh God, I'm coming!" Seth pulled Ryan's cock out of his mouth, then quickly placed the throbbing head on his tongue to catch his seed. Ryan propped himself up on his elbows to watch his enormous pulsing cock, glistening with saliva, shoot semen into Seth's mouth. He couldn't stop coming, blasting shot after shot on Seth's chin, cheeks, nose, eyelids. Seth closed his eyes as the seed erupted, feeling the warmth spray across his face. When he opened his eyes, he met Ryan's gaze, a mix of love and confusion, then saw the shadowy profile of his father Mr. Cohen approach the pool house.

Or something to that effect.

by Anonymousreply 1310/23/2014

When I was in 9th grade (1980-81), at my all-girls prep school) my friends and I were obsessed with all-things Harrison Ford...and the movie "Coal Miner's Daughter."

I don't remember how it all got started, or even what it was really about...but the five of us wrote a ridiculous crossover/round-robin story called, "Coal Miner's Daughter Strikes Back on Hanover Street."

by Anonymousreply 1410/23/2014

I am not 12 and don't read crap written for stupid teens.

by Anonymousreply 1510/23/2014

(R14), you better get cracking because I'm looking forward to "Coal Miner's Daughter and the Temple of Doom" and Coal Miner's Daughter Pursues The Fugitive" and "Coal Miner's Daughter in Search of Blade Runner"!

Well done, (R13)...or something to that effect!

by Anonymousreply 1610/23/2014

You're precious, R14.

by Anonymousreply 1710/23/2014

Thank you, R17.

by Anonymousreply 1810/23/2014

Things no gay man has ever done for two hundred please, Alex.

by Anonymousreply 1910/23/2014
Need more help? Click Here.

Follow theDL catch up on what you missed

recent threads by topic delivered to your email

follow popular threads on twitter

follow us on facebook

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!