Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Do you PNP? If so why?

This is an anonymous board so you can speak freely and honestly.

Just clear up any misconceptions or myths about PnP, and discuss why you do it, and why it is so much fun for you.

OK let's hear it!

by Anonymousreply 2605/22/2013

They're clearly all at the pharmacy picking up prescriptions, OP.

by Anonymousreply 105/22/2013

Not only do I PNP, but I also LSMFT.

by Anonymousreply 205/22/2013

Yes. I can't be bothered to read the directions.

by Anonymousreply 305/22/2013

My transistors are nearly all NPN.

by Anonymousreply 405/22/2013

I wish guys here wouldn't be ashamed that they PnP.

Just share your stories here. It is all anonymous.

by Anonymousreply 505/22/2013

The guys who PnP don't have computers, R5. They sold them for drugs.

by Anonymousreply 605/22/2013

R6 that is not true because the computers are on 24/7 to cruise Grindr, Manhunt, etc.

Don't you know anything about PnP?

by Anonymousreply 705/22/2013

Nope. Never.

Meth is fucked up enough by itself. Add it to hooking up with a guy you don't know - Danger Will Robinson!

by Anonymousreply 805/22/2013

R7 Your sarcasm detector seems to be malfunction. Besides, in some circles, not knowing anything about PnP is considered a good thing.

by Anonymousreply 905/22/2013

Well smell you.

by Anonymousreply 1005/22/2013

It's funny, no one will admit they do it, but everyone seems to be tired of guys who do. So someone is lying.

by Anonymousreply 1105/22/2013

A little too close to home R9? Grinder, Manhunt, Scruff, Growler, Adam4Adam are all about that and you know it.

Oh no, wait, you are just there to find your true love.

by Anonymousreply 1205/22/2013

I did from 1998-2003. It gets old. It lowers your inhibitions and your standards. Don't get that twisted. It is very hard to stop and learn to enjoy sex again without drugs. I wouldn't recommend it to anyone.

by Anonymousreply 1305/22/2013

R11 I think the person who is lying is the one who said everyone seems to be tired of guys who do. You know, seeing how no one here has actually said that.

by Anonymousreply 1405/22/2013

No, because I'm not old and/or Poz.

by Anonymousreply 1505/22/2013

yes R12, it does seem that was a little too close to home for you.

by Anonymousreply 1605/22/2013

OK I will start, not much to brag about but I did do it one time many years ago. Was not planned, just a hookup that went into that and went along not even knowing what I was taking.

Long story short, it loosend me up and made me even hornyer then anything like alcohol. Almost piggish.

It lasted 12 hours and I still think about it today. It was hot, but I dont want to become a tweeker so, no.

I do understand now why guys that get into it find it almost imposable to drop. Loose the house, partner, job, health, money, friend and still they cant stop.

I know a guy like that right now, living in a trailer park, no joke.

by Anonymousreply 1705/22/2013

They sold the computers but kept the phones,R7.

by Anonymousreply 1905/22/2013

I never did but I had a totally messy trust fund friend here in nyc who was a hardcore PnP-er. I would sometimes go over to his huge penthouse apartment at the beginning of the weekend just to amuse myself.

He'd put an ad up online (in the PnP category) basically saying that his door was open, inviting guys to come over for a good time.

My god, some of the people that showed up were fucking scary. I'd hang around long enough just to get an idea of what their lives were like.

One couple had been up for 72 hours already (it was a Friday afternoon). The bottom of the couple told me he had been fisted a couple dozen times. He showed me his "fisting kit" that was in a little fanny pack he was wearing: lube, latex gloves, poppers, etc.

Then he started whimpering, pathetically begging me to "shove it in."

My friend started laughing hysterically - knowing what a prude I was - and I just am-scrayed fast. Later he told me the guy had the beginnings of a prolapsed anus and he kicked them both out.

Said friend eventually got clean (after getting full blown AIDS, Hep, Herpes, etc). But that little glimpse into the abyss was fucking INTENSE.

No half measures for some of those boys out there. G*d bless.

by Anonymousreply 2005/22/2013

I know a couple of elderly tweekers who are into PNP.

Talk about pathetic.

by Anonymousreply 2105/22/2013

Tom Hardy, for sure. Lots of PnP and BB.

by Anonymousreply 2305/22/2013

Eeeek!

People who hate themselves PnP. Nothing can stop them from destroying themselves. It's an automatic ticket to AIDS, and despair.

The same people are usually violently "allergic" to cigarette smoke, and live in utter fear of HFCS!

by Anonymousreply 2405/22/2013

For speed freaks, meth gives an addict what he craves, a secret, comfortable place far from reality. Just like heroin, it creeps into your life and completely takes it over. In a variety of ways, you will debase yourself ... and cringe when you remember it later. But people are on their own schedule and have to learn the hard way, most of the time anyway. I wasted years and years. I found myself in some pretty scary situations. That drives you deeper looking for that same perfect escape. But it never comes back.

by Anonymousreply 2505/22/2013

R24 irrelevantly connects PNP with people who can't tolerate cigarette smoke. Her issues run down her leg like diarrhea. Any bets this slag has a mouth that's missing several teeth with breath like a cat's ass?

by Anonymousreply 2605/22/2013
Need more help? Click Here.