Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Wolf Blitzer Interviews Atheist in Oklahoma. Christian Butt Hurt Ensues.

Check out some of the comments over on the Blaze. The mere fact that there are people who dont believe in a god causes the typical righteous indignation.

[quote]this looks to be set up to make God look bad. I pray for people like Wolf. You don’t want to mock God, it never turns out well.

[quote]He knew all this beforehand and asked just to get the “atheist” card out there. Useless communist “journalist”.

[quote]Blitzer is a cancer …he attempts to spread his liberal disease in the aftermath of a disaster, as he always does.

by Anonymousreply 2905/22/2013

LOL at this quote from a Dancing With The Stars contestant when asked about the problems with online voting for the finale:

“It’s a little sad,” said Karina Smirnoff, who danced alongside finalist Jacoby Jones. “God works in mysterious ways. We can’t control that. We’ll let the Lord take care of that. All we can control is what we put out on the dance floor."

Like God is watching DWTS.

by Anonymousreply 105/22/2013

Wow, there is no end to the stupidity of fundamentalist christians. Wolf is one of the few reporters on CNN who expresses his religious views and brings up god all the time. These idiots are barking up the wrong tree.

by Anonymousreply 205/22/2013

If god were watching DWTS, we would have seen bolts of lightning hitting that stage.

I always think this stuff is too funny. I was shot years ago, and by all rights it should have been fatal. I walked out of the ER four hours later and went home. Amazingly, some of my friends pestered me to give credit to god for sparing me.

My philosophy is that any god I want anything to do with would have intervened during the planning stages.

by Anonymousreply 305/22/2013

"If god were watching DWTS, we would have seen bolts of lightning hitting that stage."

Bruno does flame A LOT!

by Anonymousreply 405/22/2013

[quote]Wow, there is no end to the stupidity of fundamentalist christians. Wolf is one of the few reporters on CNN who expresses his religious views and brings up god all the time. These idiots are barking up the wrong tree.

Wrong. He doesn't believe in Jesus.

by Anonymousreply 505/22/2013

R5 That's why I said god, not Jesus.

by Anonymousreply 605/22/2013

"The fool says in his heart, 'There is no God.'"--Psalm 14:1

by Anonymousreply 705/22/2013

God without Jesus is pagan.

by Anonymousreply 805/22/2013

Do we know who wrote that, R7? It's possible the anonymous author had no credibility.

by Anonymousreply 905/22/2013

Those Christians are dumber than dirt. Wolf told the woman she should thank the Lord and the woman had to say she was an atheist.

by Anonymousreply 1005/22/2013

Fundamentalism is the worst.

by Anonymousreply 1105/22/2013

R8 You mean pagan like the OT theists called everyone who didn't believe in their god, which is the same god that Jesus believed?

by Anonymousreply 1205/22/2013

Psalms R7? You mean that book that tells us God is happy when children are murdered?

"Happy shall He be, that taketh and dasheth thy little ones against the stones." Psalm 137:9

by Anonymousreply 1305/22/2013

Wolf needs to be put out to pasture.

by Anonymousreply 1405/22/2013

There seems to be a stupid gene coincidental with fundamentalism, and I don't think it's just by chance.

by Anonymousreply 1505/22/2013

R12--You are arguing with me posing as a fundamentalist as a parody. Do you really want to spend your time doing that?

by Anonymousreply 1605/22/2013

He who giveth taketh awayeth!

by Anonymousreply 1705/22/2013

R7, when you're trying to sell something to people, you tell them they'd be stupid not to buy it.

by Anonymousreply 1805/22/2013

R16 Law of Poe. There is really now way to tell apart satire and a real christian fudamentalist.

by Anonymousreply 1905/22/2013

[quote]this looks to be set up to make God look bad. I pray for people like Wolf. You don’t want to mock God, it never turns out well.

Can't be much worse than that tornado, now, can it?

by Anonymousreply 2005/22/2013

She should have asked Wolf if he really thinks Jesus is in a pit of boiling shit in Hell.

by Anonymousreply 2105/22/2013

Why would Blitzer ask that anyways? It was uncomfortable.

by Anonymousreply 2205/22/2013

[quote]Why would Blitzer ask that anyways? It was uncomfortable.

That's the official story. Tragedy strikes but people are resilient due to religious faith. They pray for safety. God saves them. They accept God's will. Their stuff belongs to God and he took it back, etc. We pray for them. Haven't you been paying attention?

by Anonymousreply 2305/22/2013

[quote]Can't be much worse than that tornado, now, can it?

Or Bangladesh. Or Biafra. Or Sudan. Or all the other shitholes where people are starving.

by Anonymousreply 2405/22/2013

R22 I would guess after hearing one person after another out there saying they prayed to Jebus, they thank Jebus over and over again, he just assumed she was like everyone else.

by Anonymousreply 2505/22/2013

The why ask?

by Anonymousreply 2605/22/2013

The only ones making this god look bad are his own believers.

by Anonymousreply 2705/22/2013

If God was watching DWTS, I would have won. Truth.

by Anonymousreply 2805/22/2013

I never understood Oklahoma very well until seeing some of the newser's on the spot interviews. The very religious folks who's core belief is probably that tornadoes are God's vengeance, and they were saved when they prayed for His protection (the dead ones forgot to.) The many Good Samaritans who say 'we're Oklahomans...we take care of ourselves!' while their passive-aggressive Republican elected officials shift the blame for the lack of safe rooms in their schools to FEMA. It's really quite remarkable.

by Anonymousreply 2905/22/2013
Need more help? Click Here.