Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

(Okay, which one of you bitches is Alex Jones?) ---------------------------

Conspiracy theorist radio host Alex Jones explained to his audience today how the government could have been behind the devastating May 20 tornado in Oklahoma.

On the May 21 edition of The Alex Jones Show, a caller asked Jones whether he was planning to cover how government technology may be behind a recent spate of sinkholes. After laying out how insurance companies use weather modification to avoid having to pay ski resorts for lack of snow, Jones said that "of course there's weather weapon stuff going on -- we had floods in Texas like fifteen years ago, killed thirty-something people in one night. Turned out it was the Air Force."

Following a long tangent, Jones returned to the caller's subject. While he explained that "natural tornadoes" do exist and that he's not sure if a government "weather weapon" was involved in the Oklahoma disaster, Jones warned nonetheless that the government "can create and steer groups of tornadoes."

According to Jones, this possibility hinges on whether people spotted helicopters and small aircraft "in and around the clouds, spraying and doing things." He added, "if you saw that, you better bet your bottom dollar they did this, but who knows if they did. You know, that's the thing, we don't know."

by Anonymousreply 8905/27/2013

by Anonymousreply 105/22/2013

I don't believe the government is using "weather weapons" on the public but the military most certainly does engage in weather modification experiments whose methods and goals are classified.

by Anonymousreply 205/22/2013

you're a freak, R2

by Anonymousreply 305/22/2013

"Environmental modification techniques have been applied by the US military for more than half a century. US mathematician John von Neumann, in liaison with the US Department of Defense, started his research on weather modification in the late 1940s at the height of the Cold War and foresaw ‘forms of climatic warfare as yet unimagined’. During the Vietnam war, cloud-seeding techniques were used, starting in 1967 under Project Popeye, the objective of which was to prolong the monsoon season and block enemy supply routes along the Ho Chi Minh Trail. . . . "

by Anonymousreply 605/22/2013

by Anonymousreply 705/22/2013

by Anonymousreply 805/22/2013

In related news, the IRS and the DOJ are teaming together to deploy drones targeted at geographic areas where there are concentrations of Tea Party members. The drones are especially manufactured to send brainwashing signals to the populace and convert them into gay Obamabots.

by Anonymousreply 905/22/2013

Bush created Katrina on his machine out of spite Babs wouldn't let him sleep in her bed.

by Anonymousreply 1005/22/2013

"Conspiracy theorist radio host Alex Jones explained to his audience today how the government could have been behind the devastating May 20 tornado in Oklahoma."

That's right Mr. Jones, and don't forge the scourge of Obama's tornado lovin' Friends of Dorothy who've overacted in 'Oklahoma'.

by Anonymousreply 1105/22/2013

I was joking when I asked which one of you was Alex Jones.

I mean nobody's barking, batshit crazy enough to buy this, right?

by Anonymousreply 1205/22/2013

Since my post was a joke, I assume the webmaster has implemented some kind of auto-translation for a certain phrase, which now appears as "[childish epithet posted by a republican tool]s".

by Anonymousreply 1305/22/2013

Alex Jones IS a black op.

by Anonymousreply 1405/22/2013

We are years behind China in weather modification.

by Anonymousreply 1505/22/2013

Wrong R12, particularly with all the stirred up passions around the IRS. Tea Partiers love to wallow in their collective persecution complex.

by Anonymousreply 1605/22/2013

I was waiting for someone to say this. Didn't take long.

by Anonymousreply 1705/22/2013

I bet Alex is friends with Giorgio A. Tsoukalos.

by Anonymousreply 1805/22/2013

I wish.

by Anonymousreply 1905/22/2013

The best thing about this is that some of the conspiracy nutters are so crazy and paranoid they now think Alex Jones is a double agent working for the government slash NWO slash Illuminati.

by Anonymousreply 2005/22/2013

Someone I know posted a link on FB to a wingnut site which "proved" that the tornadoes were a false flag attack, in which a holographic tornado was created, and construction equipment driven by operators wearing "yamicas" tore down the houses & other buildings.

Something about the Zionists wanting slaves. In Oklahoma.

by Anonymousreply 2105/22/2013

R21 LOL If the conspiracy nutter were not quickly turning into the most dangerous religious in the USA this would be even more amusing.

by Anonymousreply 2205/22/2013

R20, when Alex Jones turns up on Piers Morgan's show and the two men indulge in a scripted argument, it's not illogical to assume that Jones is an actor playing a role. Media consolidation hasn't left much room for genuinely independent voices to reach national audiences. Glenn Beck used to be a well-paid host on CNN and Fox News Network and now he pretends to be an "outsider" conspiracy theorist.

by Anonymousreply 2305/22/2013

Actually, it turns out Obama leased his weather machine from Mikkos Cassadine.

by Anonymousreply 2405/22/2013

Remember when the lunatics contented themselves with flying saucer and Bigfoot sightings?

by Anonymousreply 2505/22/2013

R25, remember when people thought Copernicus and Galileo were lunatics and heretics?

by Anonymousreply 2605/22/2013

R23 I see you feel addressed. So you are one of the conspiracy nutters that thinks the no 1 conspiracy nutter is a double agent.

R26 Copernicus and Galileo based there theories on science. Conspiracy nutters base their theories on paranoida, bullshit and zero evidence, proof and facts and can noter produce any witnesses for the rubbish they make up.

by Anonymousreply 2705/22/2013

R27, the laws of physical science disprove the official story of 9/11 in a hundred different ways.

by Anonymousreply 2805/22/2013

R26, remember when people actually needed physical evidence to prove patently insane assertions?

by Anonymousreply 2905/22/2013

Jones often leaves out important details so that things fit his viewpoint/agenda better.

Sadly, I wasted a lot of time listening to him years ago. I was a huge fan. Then one show, he talked about a subject I know a lot about (peak oil). And he left facts out and completely mangled the science. He also did the same for climate change. And then vaccination.

So then I started researching his claims and found that he and his staff will omit facts and skew details in order to fit his claims. He relies on debunked studies or shitty scientists and his fans eat it up without questioning it.

He often says "Go ahead, examine the evidence an you'll see I'm right!" and that's what I did and learned that Jones is full of shit and sometimes dangerously so. I encourage any of his fans who are here on DL to start examining his facts instead of taking him at his word. You'll be shocked at what you find. Never blindly follow these conspiracy theorists and always examine all sides of an issue.

by Anonymousreply 3005/22/2013

Leaving Alex Jonestown is a great place to start re debunking Jones.

by Anonymousreply 3105/22/2013

R28, it's obvious that you have an extremely poor grasp of physics. Your bullshit about 9/11 has been shown to be just that, over and over again, bullshit. Yet you go ahead and continue to believe in bad science because deep down you want to feel smarter than everyone else but know you're intellectualy incapable of that and so allow this crazy cognitive dissonance to run things.

by Anonymousreply 3205/22/2013

"At an international symposium held in Ghent, Belgium May 28-30, 2010, scientists asserted that “manipulation of climate through modification of Cirrus clouds is neither a hoax nor a conspiracy theory.” It is “fully operational” with a solid sixty-year history. Though “hostile” environmental modification was banned by UN Convention in 1978, its “friendly” use today is being hailed as the new savior to climate change and to water and food shortages. Military forces stand poised to capitalize on controlling the world’s weather."

by Anonymousreply 3305/22/2013

R28 Actually they don't, which is why the 9/11 clowns have been unable to make a case. They have also been unable to come up with a single shred of evidence and proof nor can they produce a single witness.

by Anonymousreply 3405/22/2013

R32, here is an excellent and extensive website detailing the scientific proof that debunks the federal government's own conspiracy theory of 9/11. It is worth a moment to look at the Members List behind this website to see how impeccable their credentials are.

by Anonymousreply 3505/22/2013

R30 You've just perfectly summed up how conspiracy theorists work.

by Anonymousreply 3605/22/2013

Oh god no, please dont let this descend into a 9/11 thread.

by Anonymousreply 3705/22/2013

by Anonymousreply 3805/22/2013

R33 Moron, we all know that rain maker planes exists. It's not a secret nor a conspiracy. The problem is that conspiracy nutcases think this is proof of tsunami, hurricane and earth quake machines. Here's some news: just making shit up does not equal proof, it doesn't even equal evidence or a hint.

Your logic:

Digging and mining equippment exists. Ergo the US government/NWO created artificial sinkholes in order to sink Joe the Pummer's house because......

Wait, apart from the lack of evidence, proof, facts, witnesses and good science that is another thing you never provide. A motive that would justify the "crime".

by Anonymousreply 3905/22/2013

R37 Okay, then lets all ignore this thing and let the conspiracy nutter talk to himself.

by Anonymousreply 4005/22/2013

Geez, the amount of ignorance is astounding. The government may not have been involved in this tornado, but militarizing weather is not new or tinfoil hat material.

by Anonymousreply 4105/22/2013

He hired The Weather Girls away from the Gays.

by Anonymousreply 4205/22/2013

[quote]Geez, the amount of ignorance is astounding.

That much of your statement is true.

by Anonymousreply 4305/22/2013

R41 Yes, the powerful weapon of rain and hail. So how again is that relevant to the idiocy of tornado, earthquake and tsunami machines?

by Anonymousreply 4405/22/2013

Now that is just silly. Everyone knows God is punishing the gays again.

by Anonymousreply 4505/22/2013

Look up HAARP.

by Anonymousreply 4605/22/2013

Psychologists agree, conspiracy theorists are not crazy. They are just losers with low self image.

[quote]Conspiracy theories also seem to be more compelling to those with low self-worth, especially with regard to their sense of agency in the world at large. Conspiracy theories appear to be a way of reacting to uncertainty and powerlessness.

by Anonymousreply 4705/22/2013

It's all Obama's fault.

by Anonymousreply 4805/22/2013

R47, that is the same New York Times that assured us that Saddam Hussein had a vast arsenal of Weapons of Mass Destruction.

by Anonymousreply 4905/22/2013

R49 If you bothered to read the link, you will realize how foolish you look right now.

by Anonymousreply 5005/22/2013

He sounds like a friend of mine who believes all this shit.

I had to get away from him - his violent rages when contradicted by, say, the REAL WORLD were just getting too dangerous.

He is highly intelligent (but imperially condescending to anyone less so) - and, it turns out, has all the inner resources and self-esteem of an amoeba...

by Anonymousreply 5105/22/2013

R46 Not that bullshit. We really have grade 1 conspiracy nutter on our hands here. Next think you will come up with chemtrails, won't you?

by Anonymousreply 5205/22/2013

That sounds like something Hugo Chavez would have said

by Anonymousreply 5305/22/2013

[quote]That sounds like something Hugo Chavez would have said

I read it on the internet, it [bold]HAS[/bold] to be true!

by Anonymousreply 5405/22/2013

And yet, R54, you seem to think that if a falsehood is reported on CNN or NBC News or in the Washington Post or The New York Times then it [bold]HAS[/bold] to be true.

by Anonymousreply 5505/22/2013

R51=typical bully. They always enforce the standard view.

by Anonymousreply 5605/22/2013

Here's how the system works. From the above article.

"'The best predictor of belief in a conspiracy theory is belief in other conspiracy theories,' says Viren Swami, a psychology professor who studies conspiracy belief at the University of Westminster in England. Psychologists say that’s because a conspiracy theory isn’t so much a response to a single event as it is an expression of an overarching worldview."

In other words, we don't need to look at the facts of the case, as you would if you were say, a juror. You can a priori dismiss all conspiracies because, well it's a certain damaged kind of person!

by Anonymousreply 5705/22/2013

I believe 9.11 was an inside job and you have never in your life had 10% of my self-esteem. Not even for a minute.

by Anonymousreply 5805/22/2013

We have "Truth in Advertising" laws in the USA but no "Truth in Journalism" laws.

"In February 2003, a Florida Court of Appeals unanimously agreed with an assertion by FOX News that there is no rule against distorting or falsifying the news in the United States........"

by Anonymousreply 5905/22/2013

R58, your inability to grasp the laws of physics is your own problem. That and your arrogance.

by Anonymousreply 6005/22/2013

[quote]I believe 9.11 was an inside job and you have never in your life had 10% of my self-esteem. Not even for a minute.

So...Prozac and Xanax?

by Anonymousreply 6105/22/2013

[quote]But the hijackers didn't have any practice.

So them attending flight school was also a lie?

by Anonymousreply 6305/22/2013

If you want to see the level of crazy these Alex Jones followers are at, check out one of the "gang stalking" OR gangstalking threads at Above Top Secret. These people are primarily unmedicated schizophrenics.

by Anonymousreply 6405/22/2013

If Obama had a tornado machine, it's obvious he'd target the Westboro Baptist Church headquarters in Topeka. And not a single fuck would be given that day.

by Anonymousreply 6505/22/2013

Who are you going to believe, me or your lying eyes?

by Anonymousreply 6605/22/2013

All in all, this has the same level of credibility that the idea of the Bush/Cheney administration being behind 9/11 carries.

by Anonymousreply 6705/22/2013

I am not a meteorologist, but am I had always thought we don't know what actually causes a funnel cloud to touch the ground. We know what causes the conditions for tornadoes, but it just seems that they are a fluke. Scientist still don't know what causes a supercell to form tornadoes.

There is far too little for us to know about tornadoes to create them manually, and in a timely manner to deflect Obama's crisis.

It's impossible.

by Anonymousreply 6805/22/2013

The HAARP facility is fascinating, but if you all want a good laugh check the conspiracy site below (the site owner believes some people are reptiles that impersonate humans- there's lots and it's full of CRAZY).

by Anonymousreply 7005/22/2013

[quote]I am not a meteorologist, but am I had always thought we don't know what actually causes a funnel cloud to touch the ground.

Human sin. Like, duh.

by Anonymousreply 7205/22/2013

R63, not only did they have no practice flying an airplane, they had no practice hijacking a plane.

by Anonymousreply 7305/22/2013

R1 had it right the first time.

by Anonymousreply 7405/22/2013

[quote]And yet, [R54], you seem to think that if a falsehood is reported on CNN or NBC News or in the Washington Post or The New York Times then it HAS to be true.

Um, no.

Unlike you, I have a functioning brain. Those of us with functioning brains accept something to be true if clear evidence is presented in its favor.

If somebody makes extraordinary claims, flying in the face of common sense and reality, they've gotta produce extraordinary evidence to back those claims up. And fellow conspiracy theory circles jerks don't BEGIN to count as "evidence".

by Anonymousreply 7605/22/2013

R73 - they had many many hours in simulators flying planes, but never take-off or landing.

Is there a school/training program for hijacking or is that something you really have to just try out real world?

by Anonymousreply 7705/22/2013

An extraordinary claim is that a flight school dropout could stunt fly a giant passenger jet for the first time ever and land it in a descending loop-de-loop around Washington DC. lining it up directly with the accounting department of the Pentagon while flying the large aircraft at over 300 mph just five feet off the ground for over a mile without crashing it. Absurd!

It is equally extraordinary that the entire plane should disappear into a wall of the Pentagon creating a hole with a mere sixteen foot diameter.

We are supposed to believe the entire plane folded up like a collapsible fan and vanished into the small hole, wings, tail, engines and all. A CNN reporter on the scene even remarked that there was no visible evidence that a plane had struck the building. There was nothing but this small smoldering hole that later caused the roof to collapse creating a somewhat larger hole.

by Anonymousreply 7805/22/2013

What are your thoughts on Flight 800?

by Anonymousreply 7905/22/2013

Alex Jones (nsfw)

by Anonymousreply 8005/22/2013

Creating a fire tornado

by Anonymousreply 8105/22/2013

R81 I want one

by Anonymousreply 8205/26/2013

I'm all for this tornado machine as long as it only gets republican voters.

by Anonymousreply 8305/26/2013

The day this happened in Oklahoma I knew it was only a matter of time before the loons would find some way to pin it on Obama. I'd laugh if it weren't so predictable and depressing.

by Anonymousreply 8405/26/2013

Who are the people that actually listen to this Alex Jones. He is a true nutjob.

I wonder if he actually believes this BS or is simply pandering to his base for financial reasons?

Only in America...

by Anonymousreply 8505/26/2013

If communities that did not vote for me fail to get together and give me ONE MILLION DOLLARS, I will unleash my tornado machine on them. You have exactly 24 hours to come up with the money. Starting now.

by Anonymousreply 8705/27/2013

The one conspiracy he won't touch is why the US is the only nation in the Western World that does not have healthcare.

by Anonymousreply 8805/27/2013

I'm barely cold in my grave and Mikos is already renting out the weather machine.

by Anonymousreply 8905/27/2013
Need more help? Click Here.

Follow theDL catch up on what you missed

recent threads by topic delivered to your email

follow popular threads on twitter

follow us on facebook

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!