Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

BREAKING ** White man INTERROGATED BY POLICE for carrying bi racial kids in Wal-MArt/

Where is the outrage?

by Anonymousreply 3005/22/2013

This could be the ultimate episode of "Curb Your Enthusiasm."

by Anonymousreply 105/22/2013

BREAKING? Really?

by Anonymousreply 205/22/2013

[quote]Where is the outrage?

I don't know, OP. Where's the outrage over the fact that every gay man in the country, in every single state, is forbidden from donating blood when he's honest enough to admit to being gay during the routine screening process, regardless of how healthy he is.

When the white guy with biracial kids begins to be outraged over my lack of basic human rights and equality, I'll express outrage over his.

by Anonymousreply 305/22/2013

A biracial child can be almost as lily white as Nicole Richie or Rashida Jones; or as black as Obama or these two children.

Jon and Kate's 8 children all look very biracial, but lean more towards the Asian side. Jon is biracial, which makes his children 1/4 Korean, yet the majority of the kids look either Asian or biracial.

by Anonymousreply 405/22/2013

This is obvious harrassment. If he's a regular customer, they've seen him with h is kids often enough before.

by Anonymousreply 505/22/2013

Since a WalMart customer was the one who got all paranoid and spoke to the security guard, it's just another example of the general lack of basic intelligence of the average Wal-Mart shopper.

Hope this guy decides to take his business elsewhere.

by Anonymousreply 605/22/2013

Shit happens...

by Anonymousreply 705/22/2013

In response, Brad Pitt's outing with his kids to Target to show them how the rest of America lives was immediately canceled.

by Anonymousreply 805/22/2013

If the man were attractive, nobody would have called the police.

Keepin' it real, homies.

by Anonymousreply 905/22/2013

Wow, I really feel sorry for the parents and the children. But I have to say I've seen many biracial, triracial children and it sort of takes you by surprise when you see them with their full-stock white, black, Asian parents. I've seen enough though that it no longer startles me (not in a bad way). Hopefully as interracial marriage becomes more and more common, these type of things won't happen again.

by Anonymousreply 1005/22/2013

Breaking?? It's not breaking news.

Not that the topic isn't worth discussing, but labeling it "breaking" makes it look dated in about three hours.

Just another scroll-past thread now...

by Anonymousreply 1105/22/2013

It may be a good thing. People thought enough of three little black girls to contact the police when they thought something was amiss.

by Anonymousreply 1205/22/2013

So now, that family will travel 20 extra miles to go to a different store to punish Walmart.

That'll show 'em.

by Anonymousreply 1305/22/2013

Thank you r12.

by Anonymousreply 1405/22/2013

He's not that bad looking. He looks just like that guy on Allie McBeal.

by Anonymousreply 1505/22/2013

Anyone who shops at Walmart deserves what they get.

by Anonymousreply 1605/22/2013

I'm surprised they didn't interrogate the little black girls about kidnapping the white man.

by Anonymousreply 1705/22/2013

There's tons of interracial relationships in the South, more than in the North. But anyways, at least someone was concerned enough to think, hey these poor black children might be kidnapped by a white man. It was most likely an older BW that told security in Walmart, not a white person, especially in that area.

by Anonymousreply 1805/22/2013

R14, we're all so glad that you think racism and ignorance somehow is a sign of progress. That tunnel vision of yours will never go away, will it?

Of course it won't. Cuz you LOVE things the way they are.

by Anonymousreply 1905/22/2013

r19 it most likely was an older black lady who talked to security in that area, not white people. Does that change your perspective?

by Anonymousreply 2005/22/2013

The girls look more black than white. No one would raise an eyebrow if they'd been out with their mother.

by Anonymousreply 2105/22/2013

[quote]A biracial child can be almost as lily white as Nicole Richie or Rashida Jones; or as black as Obama or these two children.

Mariah Carey and Tiger Woods don't even look biracial.

by Anonymousreply 2205/22/2013

And if he in fact was a kidnapper, and just been allowed to leave with the kids with no question, the screaming would be louder.

People only have their own life experiences to rely on. They aren't mindreaders or magicians, and everyone does not automtically know what Keana and her husband had to 'go through' to have their children.

by Anonymousreply 2305/22/2013

Useless without pics.

by Anonymousreply 2405/22/2013

Virginia, of course, was where the "Loving vs. Virginia" case originated, when ultimately the Supreme Court struck down Virginia's laws against interracial marriage.

Virginia is for Lovers. (Of the Same Color).

by Anonymousreply 2505/22/2013

The one thing that bothers me about Loving vs VA is that Mr. Loving was an adult when he started fucking with the 12 y.o. girl. Yes they eventually married but still. Disgusting.

by Anonymousreply 2605/22/2013

What are the chances of kidnapping THREE little girls?

by Anonymousreply 2705/22/2013

I thought this was a joke at first.

My cousin's husband (he's black, my cousin is white) has had similar things happen to him numerous times when he's with their kids on his own.

The only reason this is a story is because the Dad was white.

Yawn

by Anonymousreply 2805/22/2013

R3 your blood is bitter poison, surely.

by Anonymousreply 2905/22/2013

That's what I thought so too r12.

by Anonymousreply 3005/22/2013
Need more help? Click Here.