Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Anthony Weiner - Great Mayor or the Greatest Mayor

In this thread we will highlight A.W.'s qualifications for being the greatest NY mayor ever.

And we will dismiss the blue haired old ladies whining about his naughty sexcapades.

All others exit left to flaming thread already in progress.

by Anonymousreply 1505/22/2013

Let's face it, I'm a bit of a prick, with a decent political schtick---and you've all seen that I carry a big stick with bulbous wick. I'd be a competitive pick.

by Anonymousreply 105/22/2013

Don't really need to see my Mayor's dick.

by Anonymousreply 205/22/2013

Weiner unveils his new campaign bus.

by Anonymousreply 305/22/2013

Are the people of NYC prepared to handle the thousands of penis jokes that will be made every day of Mayor Lookit-My-Weiner's term?

by Anonymousreply 405/22/2013

I'm sorry, but he's just too ugly to have to look at all the time.

by Anonymousreply 505/22/2013

Well they've had to put up with "Our Mayor IS a dick" for several years now...

by Anonymousreply 605/22/2013

It's going to be really hard to steal this election for Weiner and to convince people that it wasn't stolen when no one anywhere takes the man seriously any more.

by Anonymousreply 705/22/2013

I see the NYC political shills, paid for this time by The Weiner, have already re-activated their Datalounge account and will not post non-stop pro-Weiner threads from now until election day.

by Anonymousreply 805/22/2013

[quote]I see the NYC political shills, paid for this time by The Weiner, have already re-activated their Datalounge account and will not post non-stop pro-Weiner threads from now until election day.

I see you have no reading comprehension.

by Anonymousreply 905/22/2013

I'd like to point out that R4/7 believes that Obama is manipulating the weather.

by Anonymousreply 1005/22/2013

I got an e-mail from him today announcing his candidacy. Don't know why. The last time I lived in NY, there was no such thing as e-mail.

by Anonymousreply 1205/22/2013

By now they should have realized that they can't control the weather.

by Anonymousreply 1305/22/2013

[quote]Anthony Weiner is a walking joke. If the people of NYC elect him their mayor, they will be rightly laughed at for doing so.

Says the man who believes in weather modification.

by Anonymousreply 1405/22/2013

He should do a spread in Play Girl Magazine to help win the gay vote.

by Anonymousreply 1505/22/2013
Need more help? Click Here.