Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Anthony Weiner Enters 2013 New York Mayoral Race

Weiner addresses the scandal directly in the first official message of his campaign, and makes an appeal for a second chance. "Look, I made some big mistakes. And I know I let a lot of people down. But I've also learned some tough lessons," he says.

Video:

by Anonymousreply 3005/23/2013

How do you mistakenly tweet photos of your penis?

by Anonymousreply 205/22/2013

The Appalachian Trail via Argentina cheater, Mark Sanford, won. Maybe Weiner can too.

Nonetheless, Weiner's got balls even considering running. Or no shame whatsoever.

by Anonymousreply 305/22/2013

[quote]How do you mistakenly tweet photos of your penis?

Well, he didn't mistakenly tweet a photo of his penis. However, the DECISION to tweet a photo of his penis was the mistake.

by Anonymousreply 405/22/2013

Sociopathy is funny!

by Anonymousreply 505/22/2013

"Nonetheless, Weiner's got balls even considering running"

Big balls, yes, but I think Mr. Weiner also has a swelled head.

by Anonymousreply 605/22/2013

Who else is running?

by Anonymousreply 705/22/2013

FORGET ABOUT IT

by Anonymousreply 905/22/2013

I'd much rather have Bill De Blasio, an actual progressive liberal, as mayor than Weiner or god forbid that Bloomberg-lite hound dog, Christine Quinn.

by Anonymousreply 1005/22/2013

Jesus must have forgiven him. Oh wait... So how is Weiner going to explain that he has changed and is in no way responsible for past actions?

by Anonymousreply 1105/22/2013

Anthony Weiner's dick is running? GROSS.

by Anonymousreply 1205/22/2013

"Weiner Limp in new Mayoral Poll"

"Weiner to Face Stiff Competition in Mayor's Race"

"Weiner Comes Up Short"

"Weiner Leaves a Bad Taste with NY Voters"

by Anonymousreply 1305/22/2013

YES!!!!

by Anonymousreply 1405/22/2013

Campaign slogan: " You've had a dick, now try a Weiner."

by Anonymousreply 1505/22/2013

I want DeBlasio to win, but absent him I'd vote for this POS over Quinn. Quinn is the Devil.

by Anonymousreply 1605/22/2013

Never saw the photo. Does he have a nice cock?

by Anonymousreply 1705/22/2013

Well, at least Chris Quinn has had weeks to get ready for this eventuality. I wonder how she feels (crummy, no doubt) and whether she sees him as a genuine threat to her seemingly crumbling campaign.

by Anonymousreply 1805/22/2013

Weiner is in?

Well, now that Weiner is fully committed, Weiner could appear on MSNBC/Chris Hayes' show: "All In."

by Anonymousreply 1905/22/2013

I could never vote for someone named Weiner. That, plus his hideous nose. And everything about him reminds me of someone who would have shitbreath. Seriously, I would bet money he has the worst, stank breath.

I can't even stand to watch him on television and have to mute or change channels whenever he comes on.

WEINER? Really?

by Anonymousreply 2005/22/2013

Weiner: More Lewd Photos Might Come Out

This morning on a radio show, New York City mayoral candidate Anthony Weiner admitted that more lewd photos could come out:

“It is what it is,” Weiner told the radio host in his first live interview since announcing his mayoral bid. “People may decide they want to come forward and say, here’s another email that I got or another photo. I’m certainly not going to do that. So people may hear things that are true, they may hear things that are not true, but I’m going to try to keep being focused on issues that are important to New York City.”

Weiner resigned from Congress after getting caught sending lewd photos to women on the Internet.

by Anonymousreply 2105/23/2013

Still gay?

by Anonymousreply 2205/23/2013

The only people that go into politics are losers. People that cannot hack it in Corporate America.

by Anonymousreply 2305/23/2013

Why is his name spelled like it would be "whiner" but he pronounces it "wee-ner?"

He should change his name to "Wiener" if he wants to pronounce it that way.

"Wiener" = person from Vienna.

by Anonymousreply 2405/23/2013

What's John Liu like? Isn't it time NYC had a Chinese mayor?

by Anonymousreply 2505/23/2013

Even Andrew Cuomo has proclaimed "SHAME ON US" if we elect him.

This guy is so fucked up on his own self worship it's nearly laughable.

And how the fuck did someone so hideously unattractive come to think of himself as 'sexy' and 'hot'? WTF? Does anyone think he's on drugs?

by Anonymousreply 2605/23/2013

R25, NYC ONLY thinks Jews, blacks and white people are worthy of being mayor. It's an incredibly racist town

by Anonymousreply 2705/23/2013

Weiner has 69 ways to make NYC better. Give the boy credit he might be a pervert but he's on to something there....

by Anonymousreply 2805/23/2013

I hope Quinn and Weiner split votes and cancel each other.

Yuck, to both of them.

by Anonymousreply 2905/23/2013

Liu is a crook who will probably get indicted. Election fraud and other great stuff.

by Anonymousreply 3005/23/2013
Need more help? Click Here.