Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Jane Fonda looks fucking amazing

Below: A red-carpet shot from Cannes last week.

WTF? Bitch is 75!

by Anonymousreply 3705/22/2013

Um, I'm sure we could all look amazing at 75 if we had the plastic surgery she has had.

by Anonymousreply 105/21/2013

Jane was a starlet at one time. She can deliver. She also took ballet class daily when she was in her 20s, she was dedicated...this was a foundation of her fitness empire, also likely bulimia. When cast in a Woody Allen movie she refused to change her hairstyle and was replaced, or so the internet says. Anyway, I hope she works for as long as she likes.

by Anonymousreply 205/21/2013

She looks great but never beautiful.

by Anonymousreply 305/21/2013

Stunning for 55. Incredible for 75. Sure she has had work, comes with the job of being in the public eye and in front of the camera. But she still looks like the same Jane Fonda. Would love to know her plastic surgeon.

by Anonymousreply 405/21/2013

I'm sure she's had work, but it's great work.

by Anonymousreply 505/21/2013

I saw her up close, I had a lovely conversation with her just a few years ago and she has beautiful blue eyes and is quite stunning in person.

by Anonymousreply 605/21/2013

The dress is a tacky color and both the hair and makeup are overdone. But she still looks incredible.

by Anonymousreply 705/21/2013

I'll look like her in 2066 when I'm that age.

by Anonymousreply 805/21/2013

A really fine actress, one of our greats! Such a shame she lost all those years to Ted T. Her filmography would be lengthier still. Sometimes I think she fled the public to get away from those PSYCHO vets. They behaved like childish stalkers that couldn't appreciate that it took students, politicians and public personalities to speak and act publically to bring them all home alive from that crass exercise in corporate opportunism.

by Anonymousreply 905/21/2013

Darling r2, Jane was never a "starlet." She has two Oscars. She is known worldwide for her acting, politics, marriages, and fitness.

She is a LEGEND.

by Anonymousreply 1005/21/2013

I too spoke at length with her about 5 years ago. Smart, gracious and very generous. She was truly interested in my views and loved arguing her points while respecting mine. Lovely lady.

by Anonymousreply 1105/21/2013

That's what she looks like when she is sleeping. Tight face lift, ear lobes need to be trimmed.

by Anonymousreply 1205/21/2013

[quote]When cast in a Woody Allen movie she refused to change her hairstyle and was replaced, or so the internet says.

Christ, do we have to hear this in every Fonda or Allen or David thread?

by Anonymousreply 1305/21/2013

Wow...she really is gorgeous.

by Anonymousreply 1405/22/2013

I wonder if Jane misses the limelight. All the jitters before your one big scene. Hitting your mark and calling it a day with an extra and a shot of booze. The thrill of actors and the director wanting you.

by Anonymousreply 1505/22/2013

Did she get that schmata at Henrietta's Better Dresses?

by Anonymousreply 1605/22/2013

Jane Fonda looks better than all the supposed fashion plates in Hollywood. Better than Nicole Kidman, Jennifer Lawrence, Natalie Portman, Jessica Chastain, etc., etc.

Jane is stunning.

by Anonymousreply 1705/22/2013

Always loved her voice.

by Anonymousreply 1805/22/2013

Of course she looks amazing!

Jane is a legend and an icon. Pop stars, male and female, still reference her as an inspiration, mimic her style and dance moves and remake her songs. As for her record deals, she LEFT Virgin once the landmark $80 million record deal she signed in the '90s was complete. Also, she ASKED to be let out of her Def Jam contract, but not before giving them a #1 album. So, you see, no one fired her, nitwit. And you're right--she's always had a round bubble butt, and she was known for having one when Kim Kardashian was still just a kid running around in her mommy and daddy's backyard with a pacifier, and J-Lo was just a young, unknown Puerto Rican chica in the Bronx.

Jane will record when she's ready to record, sweetie. She does not need a label, but she could get signed to one whenever she's ready because she's JANE-ACADEMY-AWARD-NOMINATED-100-MILLION-RECORDS-SOLD-EVERY-TEEN-ACT-OF-TODAY-ON-HER-JOCK-FANS-ALL-OVER-THE-WORLD-$150-MILLION-WORTH-MTV-ICON-MORE-BILLBOARD-AWARDS-THAN-ANY-OTHER-ARTIST-SIGNER-OF-TWO-OF-THE-BIGGEST-RECORD-DEALS-IN-HISTORY-MOTHERFUCKING FONDA.

by Anonymousreply 1905/22/2013

She looks great. But she was always a beautiful lady, she just keeps good care of herself, a fanatic exercise nut (having money for surgery also helps).

Jane has a role in HBO's The Newsroom.

by Anonymousreply 2005/22/2013

Jane Fonda is both gorgeous and intelligent. She's a fascinating interview. Love listening to hear her talk about the world, politics, her life, human emotions and motivation, all the things that make us who we are.

by Anonymousreply 2205/22/2013

By the vast ridiculous responses; it's quite apparent most of the hater's posting are just lonely folks who really have no life of their own. It's easy to talk shit and bully others when hiding behind your pc. If you've never met Jane Fonda; I would refrain from commenting on something you know nothing about.

I bet most of the folks with harsh comments are very unattractive in their own right. As you can see; none of the hater's post a photo. Isn't being a bully so two weeks ago??

Ms. Fonda is gracious, endearing, and does not let people like you dictate her self- worth. As an athlete, I would probably have a run for my money trying to keep up with her.

Thanks Jane for your inspiration...clothes don't make the person, but frankly, you'd do a potato sack justice. I could only hope I look half as amazing. I would like just one of these asses to do just one of Ms. Fonda's work outs...it's a lot different than your trips to the fridge.

by Anonymousreply 2305/22/2013

Tons of women half her age have had plastic surgery and don't look as good.

Merely getting plastic surgery means nothing if the canvas wasn't attractive to begin with.

by Anonymousreply 2405/22/2013

r1, but not everyone does look this good with work. So you really aren't sure of anything.

by Anonymousreply 2505/22/2013

So true! She's had a little work done but it's subtle. Remember that the woman takes great care of herself too, She practically revolutionised aerobics in the 80's.

by Anonymousreply 2605/22/2013

She does look fine. And the surgery hasn't ruined her face. She's also had an amazing, tragic life in a way.

by Anonymousreply 2705/22/2013

Lifestyle Lift. She's happy to be 75 too.

by Anonymousreply 2805/22/2013

[all posts by tedious troll removed.]

by Anonymousreply 2905/22/2013

I must be one of the few people who saw Georgia Rule on a big screen.

Sure, she's had work done but the camera is still not kind. She passed as Lindsay Lohan's grandmother.

Granted, this was a while back, at the beginning of Lohan's sharp decline, but Fonda looked her age. Great for her age, but still her age.

by Anonymousreply 3005/22/2013

She's obviously at Cannes to work a yacht party.

by Anonymousreply 3105/22/2013

lol @ r31

by Anonymousreply 3205/22/2013

She's so full of shit it would be hard to lnow where to begin.

"I'll never have plastic surgery." ""Miss Fonda doesn't do advertising." Just hand her a Hanoi rifle and get her to pose on the Vietnam memorial wall.

The classic luvvie who should just shut the fuck up until there's a script in front of her.

by Anonymousreply 3405/22/2013

What a silly bunch of responses. You all seem to have missed the real humor in this photo. NONE of the photographers have their cameras trained on Jane, none of them. The picture is a hoot.

by Anonymousreply 3505/22/2013

[quote]Sure, she's had work done but the camera is still not kind. She passed as Lindsay Lohan's grandmother.

No one is saying she looks twenty. She looks great for seventy five years old. As stated and she admits, she has had work done but she was always smart about it. Little things, like eye bags or her chin. She didn't go for the full Faye Dunaway or Joan Rivers alien look pull and tug and it shows.

by Anonymousreply 3605/22/2013

Right R30. And exactly what age is she supposed to look like? No one said she looked like a 20 year old. Gawd, the stupid things people say.

That's Jane Fonda at 75, folks. She looks fucking incredible, vital and full of life.

by Anonymousreply 3705/22/2013
Need more help? Click Here.