Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Yet another gay bashing in NY?

I must admit I have never been bashed, but probably because I'm not effeminate. However, it seems like the more the bashings are publicize, the more they happen. With the kids ending school soon and warmer weather, it could be a long, very hot summer in the city.

by Anonymousreply 1305/21/2013

Please ban the OP/r3 for idiocy as well as for homophobia.

by Anonymousreply 405/21/2013

OP, you are a moron and a troll. Thread closed.

by Anonymousreply 505/21/2013

R2 How old are you?

No, these anti-gay attackers/killers are straight. It's almost always a group of straight guys sometimes including women attacking a smaller number of gay people. These heterosexuals are looking to attack gay people, it's a bonding experience, a way to have some "fun." Mark Carson's killer laughed when he confessed to killing him. That is typical. Another characteristic of anti-gay crimes is usually the attackers are younger than the victim.

by Anonymousreply 605/21/2013

Would somebody PLEASE shit in my mouth??!!!

by Anonymousreply 705/21/2013

Wow. Talking about being intolerant, sad.

R4, you are clueless when it comee to homophobia.

by Anonymousreply 805/21/2013

OP, posters are not allowed to write that word or e.lder.g.ay. Those two words will automatically be covered up with a short message.

by Anonymousreply 905/21/2013

The black gay guy who was shot and killed in Greenwich Village in NYC several days ago was wearing cut-off short shorts and boots (and maybe a tank top, not sure)

But the very short cut-off shorts with boots is an easily recognizable gay look. The article I read said he and his walking mates were all wearing that outfit walking down a street in the Village.

I wouldn't wear that outfit (adding tank top) in the Village in the near future.

by Anonymousreply 1005/21/2013

Thanks, R9. I'm pretty new to the site, so was not aware of that rule.

by Anonymousreply 1105/21/2013

How is one to know that those two terms are not allowed, R9?

Has the rule been announced somewhere?

by Anonymousreply 1205/21/2013

R12 No, it wasn't announced. People found out about it by looking at their posts and seeing a brief message instead of those words.

by Anonymousreply 1305/21/2013
Need more help? Click Here.