Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Is Cockgobbler Aaron Schock a sociopath?

I think so. He has "the gaze."

by Anonymousreply 4302/08/2015

I don't know but I need to use the word "cockgobbler" more often.

by Anonymousreply 105/21/2013

Does a bear shit in the woods?

by Anonymousreply 305/21/2013

I always assume 90% of politicians (at least) who make it to the national level are sociopaths.

by Anonymousreply 405/21/2013

oh dear lord another sociopath thread

by Anonymousreply 505/22/2013

Does he have a boyfriend in DC or back home?

by Anonymousreply 605/22/2013

Is there only one sociopath troll, or is it a clique?

I'd have said "sociopathic troll," but that seemed as though the troll were himself a sociopath. And that seemed likely, but I've become acutely aware of how revolting it is to over-attribute these characteristics.

by Anonymousreply 705/22/2013

You mean a blank stare? It could be low IQ op.

by Anonymousreply 805/22/2013

Judging by the face and manner, if there's a bossy bottom gene it's expressing like Carman Miranda on meth.

by Anonymousreply 905/22/2013

[quote]He is a heterosexual; you need to work on accepting that.

Mrs. Schock, your son is a cockgobbler; you need to work on accepton that.

by Anonymousreply 1005/22/2013

I would say this thread is useless without photos, but with a turquoise belt burnt into my psyche...

by Anonymousreply 1205/22/2013

Paraphrased:

Cockgobbler Aaron Schock, what is your view on marriage equality?

"I don't know. I never thought about it."

Why not?

"I don't know. I just haven't."

by Anonymousreply 1305/22/2013

[quote]In his defense, marriage equality is hardly the most serious issue facing the country.

So?

Do you fraus never get tired of infesting this site?

by Anonymousreply 1505/22/2013

Cockgobbler and his beady little sociopath eyes.

I hear they become absolutely predator-like when he is in sight of a cock!

by Anonymousreply 1605/22/2013

[quote]marriage equality is hardly the most serious issue facing the country.

Laws that discriminate against a segment of the population are a serious issue, r14. It takes a modicum of intelligence to comprehend so this may be difficult for you.

Discrimination remains embedded in this nation's laws. As long as this discrimination trickles down into our schools and our communities, people will continue to suffer from hate crimes and the terror they instill. We all have a duty to stand up, ordinary citizens and elected officials alike. Passive support isn't enough.

by Anonymousreply 1705/22/2013

OP, we think you are referring, in this case, to "the cockgobbler gayze."

And, yes, there certainly are a lot of insufferable, homophobic cunts here who act as if gay people are offending them by suggesting that gay people are, in fact, gay. Or straight people, for that matter.

On the contrary, cunts, the fact that gay people are willing to admit that disgusting, closeted, fearful, dishonest people are gay shows how much we're willing to tolerate in the name of truth.

Like we WANT these people to be gay? What we want is for them to be straight and for you to be married to them. It would serve you right.

by Anonymousreply 1805/22/2013

[quote]Just because it affects you or me personally does not make it the top priority.

Marriage equality does not affect me personally, however the anti-gay discrimination written into the laws of this nation affects all citizens in many different ways.

The next Mark Carson is out there right now, running out of time. We must not stop until our nation's laws – at every level – treat all Americans equally, in every aspect of life, with the dignity we all deserve.

Equality for ALL should be a top priority for all freedom-loving Americans.

by Anonymousreply 2005/22/2013

[all posts by tedious troll removed.]

by Anonymousreply 2105/22/2013

Cockgobbler Aaron Schock's claim that he never thought about marriage equality is a LIE. It's been front page news across the nation for several years. Does anyone honestly think Schock didn't notice marriage equality debates in the north east states and Prop 8 in California?

It may not be a legislative topic this week in Congress, but there's not one person on Capitol Hill from elected officials to staffers who isn't well aware of marriage equality. There needs to be a major push to support Schock's opponents in his next reelection campaign. Get that self-hating, lying, closet case out of Washington.

by Anonymousreply 2205/22/2013

[all posts by tedious troll removed.]

by Anonymousreply 2305/22/2013

I don't think he said he wasn't aware of it, he said he didn't have a view on it. Two completely different things. He is also not a representative for any of the states your mentioned.

by Anonymousreply 2405/22/2013

I'm at the point where I think webbie should think about banning the word "sociopath." The one troll has let it go just completely out of hand, as with

e f f e m i n a t e

and

e l d e r g a y .

by Anonymousreply 2505/22/2013

The stampede to the back of the bus on this thread is just sad.

by Anonymousreply 2605/22/2013

[quote]I don't think he said he wasn't aware of it, he said he didn't have a view on it. Two completely different things. He is also not a representative for any of the states your mentioned.

Two different things but still a LIE. Take your god-damned Fundie frau mentality and shove it where the sun don't shine. If you think marriage equality was ONLY mentioned on the news in states he does not represent, you're a bigger moron than you've already displayed. It has been front page news across the whole nation, you morally challenged buffoon.

by Anonymousreply 2705/22/2013

Who is Cockgobbler Schock's latest boyfriend? Do they visit the sauna in the House gym when they work out every morning?

by Anonymousreply 2905/23/2013

I imagine he changed out of those pink socks the second after this photo was taken, they didn't match his ensemble:

by Anonymousreply 3005/24/2013

That man is gorgeous

by Anonymousreply 3105/24/2013

I never realized how short he is:

by Anonymousreply 3205/24/2013

Is that little boy in the green shirt sitting on Miss Thing's knee? He certainly looks worried.

by Anonymousreply 3305/24/2013

The only freaky thing about that photo is that dude's head is about the same size as the heads of those kids'.

It's wrong to make fun of people over things on their bodies that they can't control like the size of their heads, but he's a cunt so I forgive myself.

by Anonymousreply 3405/24/2013

I remember someone of some other thread posting a photo of him as a teenager. Could someone re-post it?

by Anonymousreply 3505/25/2013

bumping for R35's request...

And I dunno if he's a sociopath or not, but he does seem to be a self-loathing two-faced closet-case asshole.

by Anonymousreply 3601/05/2014

He's as gay as a tapioca flambé

by Anonymousreply 3701/05/2014

[quote]In his defense, marriage equality is hardly the most serious issue facing the country.

Oh, please. That is a ludicrous argument to make and utterly nonsensical.

That question was asked of Schrock one month after the U.S. Supreme Court granted certiorari to hear the case of United States v. Windsor, which involved overturning DOMA -- a federal statute. One of the issues in the Court's order was whether the Bipartisan Legal Advisory Group of the United States House of Representatives has Article III standing in the case. Thus, an issue on which Aaron Schock, as a member of the House of Representatives, should have had an opinion because he certainly would have had to cast a vote. The notion that this man "never thought about it" is beyond absurd.

At that point, the question had been placed in the forefront of public debate, so that even people who were not members of Congress had an opinion on the topic.

Jeez.

by Anonymousreply 3801/05/2014

As gay as cherries jubilee ...

by Anonymousreply 3901/06/2014

Zero consequences for him. He just ignores it, and it goes away. Genius.

by Anonymousreply 4003/17/2014

He's the biggest perv in Congress. He heads off to the military academies and can barely wait to get to the swimming pool so he can rip off his shirt and compare his pecs to the cadets. Who pays for these five-day jaunts every few months?

by Anonymousreply 4102/08/2015

Gayer than a dessert of Baked Pears Alicia!

by Anonymousreply 4202/08/2015

[quote]Cockgobbler Aaron Schock's claim that he never thought about marriage equality is a LIE. It's been front page news across the nation for several years. Does anyone honestly think Schock didn't notice marriage equality debates in the north east states and Prop 8 in California?

You're right. He's typical of the crooked, lying Rethuglicans.

by Anonymousreply 4302/08/2015
Need more help? Click Here.