Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

What would Larry King have asked the Oklahoma tornado survivors if he was still on CNN?

You were at the movie theatre when the storm hit. How did you like THE GREAT GATSBY... Effective 3D?

by Anonymousreply 1305/21/2013

Where were you on 9/11?

by Anonymousreply 105/21/2013

Do you think the movie version of Oklahoma was faithful to the Broadway musical?

by Anonymousreply 205/21/2013

Did Cyd Charisse ever play Oklahoma City? Did you see her night club act?

by Anonymousreply 305/21/2013

That Suzanne Somers sure is a great entertainer, isn't she?

by Anonymousreply 405/21/2013

Enough of this downer stuff ... let's bring out Joey Heatherton!

by Anonymousreply 505/21/2013

Stop. If Larry was still on CNN his first question would've been, "When did you realize you were in a tornado? Was this your first? How does it compare to the others? Did it make to think of the Wizard of Oz?"

God I miss him. There is no one quite like Larry.

by Anonymousreply 605/21/2013

"How close is Moore to Enid? In my younger days I had relations with a girl named Enid Moore."

by Anonymousreply 705/21/2013

What bars are my CNN colleagues hitting while in town?

by Anonymousreply 805/21/2013

Have you ever seen the Angie Dickinson classic, "Tornado Alley"? She and Paul Lynde had phenomenal chemistry.

by Anonymousreply 905/21/2013

You had a house and two seconds later...boom. It's a pole of garbage. Phenomenal. What's it like to be surrounded in garbage? Was it like those cities in Mexico? I love Can Cun.

by Anonymousreply 1005/21/2013

TWISTER was a great film, don't you think? We have a special guest via satellite. Jamie Gertz who was the star of that film.. Jamie, how did THIS tornado measure up to yours?

by Anonymousreply 1105/21/2013

They say a tornado sounds like a freight train. Does it? Does it sound like the freight train wheels or like the freight train whistle? Is it chugga-chugga-chugga or more of an eeeeee high pitched sound?

Wait just a minute -- we have Mayor Rudy Giuliani on the line, America's mayor! Mayor Giuliani, what are your thoughts on this tragedy? Does it bring back 9/11 to you?

by Anonymousreply 1205/21/2013

We'll be talking to Ross Perot in a few minutes to get his thoughts on this tragedy....

by Anonymousreply 1305/21/2013
Need more help? Click Here.