Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

False advertising on the Today Show

Yesterday, the Today Show broadcast from Hawaii and today, they were suppose to broadcast from Yellowstone National Park, which I was really looking forward to. But, instead they decide to broadcast from Oklahoma instead just because of a tornado and didn't even mention Yellowstone much less apologize. I'm done with this show for good!

by Anonymousreply 1205/22/2013

This is the silliest post on DL in ages.

by Anonymousreply 105/21/2013

I hope you can get your money back, OP. You giant asshat.

by Anonymousreply 205/21/2013

Please tell me this is an attempt at clever trolling.

Otherwise, you're a festering cuntscab on the twat of humanity.

by Anonymousreply 305/21/2013

I felt the same way when Good Morning America broke from a demonstration on how to make a delish raspberry torte to cover the first World Trade Center Towers in flames.

by Anonymousreply 405/21/2013

This is what you get for watching television.

by Anonymousreply 505/21/2013

This reminds me of Tequila Mockingbird posting years ago that the sheriff's department had kept interrupting The North Shore to alert everyone that a child called "Brianna" had gone missing.

Tequila wrote [paraphrasing]: "After the third interruption, I was hoping Briana was lying face-first in a ditch somewhere."

by Anonymousreply 605/21/2013

No one died at Yellowstone yesterday.

by Anonymousreply 705/21/2013

One hopes The Today Show is reporting live from Yellowstone the morning the caldera erupts.

by Anonymousreply 805/21/2013

Ann Curry, the original Concern Troll!

by Anonymousreply 905/21/2013

It's Matt Lauer's fault!

It's Matt Lauer's fault!

It's Matt Lauer's fault!

It's Matt Lauer's fault!

It's Matt Lauer's fault!

It's Matt Lauer's fault!

It's Matt Lauer's fault!

by Anonymousreply 1005/21/2013

The Today Show managed to do Chicago after 8:30 this morning. It will probably get to Orlando tomorrow.

by Anonymousreply 1105/22/2013

lol OP. Im sure millions of Americans feel the same way. Apparently viewers take these shows seriously. If they didnt Matt Lauer wouldnt earn that fat ass paycheck

by Anonymousreply 1205/22/2013
Need more help? Click Here.