Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Now Margaret Cho has a beef with All Saints

Bitch has gone crazy. Apparently she asked them for free clothes and they said no. So now she's using Twitter to call them racist.

She says they gave all her actress friends free clothes so she asked for some too. They said no, they only dress bands. She responded that she's IN a band. They still said no.

She says that they implied that it was because she wasn't part of their demographic (skinny, young, white) so now she's on a Twitter campaign to denounce them as racists. And her lapdogs (fans) are buying it hook, line, and sinker.

The irony is that just last year she posted on her blog (linked) about how much she loved All Saints but understands that they don't give away freebies to celebrities.

"They are not the type of company that gifts performers, but i don’t care. I will always pay through the nose for their shit."

by Anonymousreply 3805/21/2013

Who would want this fat, irrelevant, slag wearing their clothes?

by Anonymousreply 105/21/2013

She went off the rails long ago. No longer funny and practically a has-been. She used the gay community to get famous (even pretends to be a lez-lez), a poseur with some talent, however, her act is really tired nowadays.

by Anonymousreply 205/21/2013

Why do people automatically doubt someone's experience just because they have the nerve to call out racism?

by Anonymousreply 305/21/2013

I would burn my store to the ground before letting this bitch get anything from it.

by Anonymousreply 405/21/2013

Maybe because she's rich, looking for freebies, and trying to change the topic so they're the villains?

by Anonymousreply 505/21/2013

R5 here...my response was for R3.

Racism is pervasive in this society. But this is a case of a wealthy, privileged person throwing a tantrum because they wouldn't gift her clothing. It's offensive to call this racism, it completely diminishes that accusation. She's an idiot.

by Anonymousreply 605/21/2013

She implies that she has no money.

So what has she done will all the cash she's made from tours, recordings, TV shows, etc.?

by Anonymousreply 705/21/2013

Drugs, R7.

by Anonymousreply 805/21/2013

There's a third All Saints? I thought it was an Australian medical drama and a 1990s UK girl band. Now it's a clothing store too? C'mon people, think of some new names.

by Anonymousreply 905/21/2013

Shades of Oprah's Hermes incident in Paris. I lost any lingering respect I may have had for Oprah after that.

by Anonymousreply 1005/21/2013

At this point, Tig's tits would be more interesting.

Stop trying to make Margaret Cho re-happen!

by Anonymousreply 1105/21/2013

I see her point.

Y'all are nasty ass whores.

by Anonymousreply 1205/21/2013

"OOoo ahhh, know that somethin' good is gonna happen!"

by Anonymousreply 1305/21/2013

[quote]I see her point.

You see her point that it's racism because an expensive store did not give her free shit?

You're an idiot.

by Anonymousreply 1405/21/2013

Did anyone know she was in a band? Are they awful? I'm assuming they're awful.

by Anonymousreply 1505/21/2013

She overplayed her hand. Once she 'made it', she turned up everywhere like a bad penny. Seemed to have a new tour every two months and didn't have great new material to support it .... and I don't think there was any show that didn't feature a 'special appearance' by Cho.

Guess she wanted to cash in while she could.

by Anonymousreply 1605/21/2013

"WHY GAY MEN LOOK AT AZZ?????"

by Anonymousreply 1705/21/2013

R17...LOL!!

by Anonymousreply 1805/21/2013

"The Ass Master!"

by Anonymousreply 1905/21/2013

I had free tickets to her show recently & her show relies on a lot of really cringe worthy overshares about graphic sex. Yuck. I don't want to know.

by Anonymousreply 2005/21/2013

Anyone with that many atrocious tattoos has to be fucked in the head.

by Anonymousreply 2105/21/2013

At her age shouldn't she be wearing Coldwater Creek or Jaclyn Smith for Kmart?

by Anonymousreply 2205/21/2013

I never laughed at her as much as I thought I would. She'd have one great joke and then say, "I'm Gewn and I'm hear to warsh your vagina" twenty times until it wasn't funny anymore.

by Anonymousreply 2305/21/2013

She doesn't have money because she has a mansion in LA and for a long time she was supporting her now ex or separated husband and his gf to live there & she had said she was "fine" with it on the View but in her latest interviews she says she's monogamous. She is cray.

by Anonymousreply 2405/21/2013

[quote} but in her latest interviews she says she's monogamous.

She's been saying on Twitter lately that she's gay.

You right. She cray.

by Anonymousreply 2505/21/2013

Her sitcom was horrifically bad and unfunny as well except for Amy Hill as the grandmother.

by Anonymousreply 2605/21/2013

Why in the world would you support your ex and his gf? Moron.

by Anonymousreply 2705/21/2013

r25 she always claims to be gay but she has never gone to the clam dip. She's gay in her head. She's cray.

And she has also claimed she hung out with all the hoodrats in HS, but she went to Lowell and hung out with the nerdy Asians there, I know this for a fact from people who hung out with her (nerdy Asians in SF). She's always full of shit and is cray. She NEVER hung out with the blacks in her schools. NEVER. Fact.

by Anonymousreply 2805/21/2013

MORRRROOOOOOONNNNNNNN!!!!!!

by Anonymousreply 2905/21/2013

[quote]She NEVER hung out with the blacks in her schools. NEVER. Fact.

In her routine she goes on an on about how wher best friends were black drag queens and uber-queers and everyone hated them and beat them up. She implied that she was just as outre as they were.

And then they died of AIDS and are her guardian angels.

You mean it's not true?

by Anonymousreply 3005/21/2013

Not true. Unless you mean that Asian nerds were black drag queens & queers in Lowell HS. Lowell HS is one of the best public HS in the country, I'm sure it had some gays in it 40 years ago when Mags was going there but black drag queens? Not that many if any. More now I imagine but not that many. In fact, Lowell HS is known as having a high suicide rate because of the pressure for As.

by Anonymousreply 3105/21/2013

Oh you mean blacks are too stod to go to school there? Racist! Whaaaa!

by Anonymousreply 3205/21/2013

oh no..

by Anonymousreply 3305/21/2013

Unless her thing is that is/was a character she created for the stage. It's not meant to be strictly and truthfully autobiographical. It's just part of her character, an act, a performance.

Or something....

by Anonymousreply 3405/21/2013

r30 & being that it's a big academic school, if not THE academic public hs in SF, where your grades get you in, there's not that many "beatings" if any there at all. It's all untrue.

I've told this before many times on DL about MC.

by Anonymousreply 3505/21/2013

She says she is gay? Why not bisexual since that's what she actually is. I'll never understand that. Anyway, who's her girlfriend then?

by Anonymousreply 3605/21/2013

Hey, fuck her, AND the LapBand she rode in on!

by Anonymousreply 3705/21/2013

r36 she doesn't have a gf. Her lesbian sex is all imaginary & bs.

by Anonymousreply 3805/21/2013
Need more help? Click Here.