Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Brad Pitt - I have very few friends.

"I have very few friends. I have a handful of close friends and I have my family..."

"For a long time I thought I did too much damage — drug damage. I was a bit of a drifter. A guy who felt he grew up in something of a vacuum and wanted to see things, wanted to be inspired. I followed that other thing. I spent years (slacking) off. But then I got burnt out and felt that I was wasting my opportunity. It was a conscious change. This was about a decade ago. It was an epiphany — a decision not to squander my opportunities. It was a feeling of get up. Because otherwise, what's the point?"

Being from the mid-west, I thought you had a ton of friends.

How can Brad have, as he put it, few friends? As he is oozing of charisma.

Doesn't make sense.

by Anonymousreply 11305/31/2013

Big family and work commitments.

by Anonymousreply 105/21/2013

Do you think Elias Koteas has more friends than Brad Pitt?

by Anonymousreply 205/21/2013

He said this is prior to meeting Angelina.

by Anonymousreply 305/21/2013

Pitt is a major narcissist, like most movie stars. They're not "friend" material as they are primarily interested in themselves. The business itself is not conducive to frienship in any real sense - just strategic "relationships" to help one's career.

Where on earth did the Elias Koteas reference come from?

by Anonymousreply 505/21/2013

R5, DL has an Elias Koteas troll who relates everything to his idol.

by Anonymousreply 605/21/2013

R4 the way I read it is that he hasn't had many friends in his lifetime.

by Anonymousreply 705/21/2013

did he ever comment on his mom's homophobia?

by Anonymousreply 805/21/2013

[quote]How can Brad have, as he put it, few friends? As he is oozing of charisma.

OP, if you've ever seen Pitt interviewed, he doesn't have much charisma.

I've wished I never saw it, but back when Pitt was trying to pass himself off as an expert in architecture, he did a Charlie Rose Show. That's when I finally realized he actually was a very dull boy. It killed any attraction I had felt for him.

by Anonymousreply 905/21/2013

[quote] the way I read it is that he hasn't had many friends in his lifetime

I repeat my advice to you regarding literacy. Because the quote clearly says "I have very few friends. I have a handful of close friends and I have my family..." We call that present tense--a grammatical tense whose principal function is to locate a situation or event in present time.

by Anonymousreply 1005/21/2013

[quote] he doesn't have much charisma.

Yet he is an A+ List movie star, who jumps out of the screen.

by Anonymousreply 1105/21/2013

I saw him on Charlie Rose too and he looked like an idiot. Most celebrities come off dull on Charlie's show because they have no substance and it's all about them- not too interesting. I'd say the one exception was George Clooney.

by Anonymousreply 1205/21/2013

Clooney is a good interview because he has so many interests, and he's passionate about them. He's quite capable of talking about something other than himself. He also comes across as having a sense of humor about himself and his success, an attractive quality.

by Anonymousreply 1305/21/2013

Elias Koteas is very well-liked and has made friends on many of the productions of which he has been a part. He was recently the godfather to a second-unit director's child from a movie he did three years ago; he and the director shared an interest in fly fishing and became very close. This happens to Elias relatively frequently; he's very fortunate that way.

by Anonymousreply 1405/21/2013

By saying it was ten years ago, he just dismissed his life with Aniston as being shallow and meaningless. Cue the Jenhags to get their Angelina voodoo dolls out. Why do people care about his first marriage so much?

by Anonymousreply 1505/21/2013

So the pot&funion era didn't create lasting friendships, he adopted a shitload of kids, he films on location from 90 to 120 days at a time, and his PR machine requires full security detail at all times.

Oh, but those can't be the reasons why he has so few friends.

No! Those reasons are too common. The answer must be deep, for Brad is deep.

When Brad shares deep thoughts, I remember the converts in [italic]Life of Brian[/italic] arguing the importance of a shoe vs. a carrot.

by Anonymousreply 1605/21/2013

Right, R15, because you are the one bringing it up. Read R1. End of thread.

by Anonymousreply 1705/21/2013

He made comments in another interview a few years ago slagging off his marriage to jen and that it was pointless, lazy, etc. I can't remember his exact words, but they were along those lines. It caused a minor uproar at that time, as I'm sure this will as well.

Can you imagine these three at age 60 (not that far off for Mr. Pitt, actually) throwing pot shots at each other. Jesus.

by Anonymousreply 1805/21/2013

[quote]I spent years (slacking) off. But then I got burnt out and felt that I was wasting my opportunity. It was a conscious change. This was about a decade ago. It was an epiphany — a decision not to squander my opportunities. It was a feeling of get up. Because otherwise, what's the point?"

The lady doth protest too much, methinks. I wouldn't be surprised to find out he's bored out of his mind.

by Anonymousreply 1905/21/2013

It's classic Stockholm syndrome. He's parroting AJ.

by Anonymousreply 2005/21/2013

Never thought he was all that great. Or Angelina Jolie either.

by Anonymousreply 2105/21/2013

He's dull. And uneducated. His pretty boy looks got him cast in Hollywood movies but he has little talent. Another "success" story of a handsome dolt falling in a pot of gold. It's a story as old as Hollywood, itself.

by Anonymousreply 2205/21/2013

R13, Clooney is a better interview because he became mega-famous late in his career and had developed a personality and had some setbacks. Although the same can be said of Pitt, he strikes me as someone who has always been told that everything that he says is funny and/or interesting because of how he looks.

Also, I think Jack Nicholson once said that a very famous person meets about as many people in a day as the average person does in a year. And ALL of them want something from you. I'd guess finding true friends can be difficult.

by Anonymousreply 2305/21/2013

[quote]He's dull. And uneducated.

And he's never been told that because of his looks and position.

by Anonymousreply 2405/21/2013

Many straight guys lose friends, once they get married and have kids...especially many kids.

by Anonymousreply 2505/21/2013

In addition to NPD there are he probably has two or three major comorbid PD's.

Whatever, he's rich.

by Anonymousreply 2605/21/2013

I'm sure he's a nice guy, but +1 with everybody pointing out how dull Pitt is.

I've realized that for the longest time, however, a few years back he was on "Inside the Actor's Studio" so I tuned in to see if he'd become interesting.

Of course, he hadn't. Otoh, what was interesting was that the audience, no matter what banal, dull, studiedly non-answer answers that come out of his mouth, favored him with laughter and approving reactions.

Behold, the power of stardom.

by Anonymousreply 2705/21/2013

[quote]Of course, he hadn't. Otoh, what was interesting was that the audience, no matter what banal, dull, studiedly non-answer answers that come out of his mouth, favored him with laughter and approving reactions.

That is interesting. You'd have to be superhuman to keep your head clear with that sort of fawning going on in every aspect of your life, year after year. Especially if you come to fame early in life when you haven't really had a chance to figure out what sort of person you're going to be.

by Anonymousreply 2805/21/2013

R14, more info please! You say that Elias and the second-unit director became "very close" and went on fly-fishing trips together, eh? Sounds very Brokeback. Do you know if Elias put his tongue in the second-unit director's mouth? Certainly sounds like he could give that friendless Pitt loser a few tips about how to make buddies.

by Anonymousreply 2905/21/2013

R9, maybe I'm wrong, but I think the OP was being sarcastic about the charisma part.

Pitt has been a beauty for most of his life, so he never needed a personality to match - usually how it works.

by Anonymousreply 3005/21/2013

This is what most famous people say. It's the whole not being able to trust people for fear of being used.

by Anonymousreply 3105/21/2013

R11, there is a difference between on screen charisma and off, you know. There are lots of factors one of whom I'd guess is that off screen, there isn't a writer feeding words or a director & editor who can shape the performance in a favorable way.

by Anonymousreply 3205/21/2013

What r32 said.

Some people have that unattainable if you weren't born with it, undefinable star presence when thier image is being radiated from a movie screen.

As themselves it can be a whole different story.

OT, but another dull as dishwater celeb is Prince William of Wales, Heir to the Throne of the United Kingdom.

by Anonymousreply 3305/21/2013

R31 has it. He may be stoned out of his gourd but he is smart enough to know that at his level very few people would befriend him for genuine reasons. I never trust celebrities who claim to have a lot of celebrity friends they are either using eachother for publicity or connections or the good drugs 80 to 90% of the time.

by Anonymousreply 3405/21/2013

A famous person's best hope of real friendship is to keep the friends they had before they became famous, but some of them alienate their old friends when they get access to other famous people.

by Anonymousreply 3505/21/2013

Pitt feels the need to throw Aniston under the bus because he can ONLY get his personallity from the people around him.

Instead of just improving himself while being married, he had to latch onto globe-trotting, kid adopting, UN diplomat Angie to get his new personality.

I also agree that it's difficult to form friendships as a famous person b/c it's all about trust and equality. Few are your financial equal, few have the fame consideration (we can't go there or there or there due to paparazzi.)

Friendships take time to develop, and along the way, new "friends" are offered tens of thousands of dollars for info by tabloids. So there's always that looming over everyone.

by Anonymousreply 3605/21/2013

R35, Pitt's former "friends" were fratboys. He's a blank slate and will always remain so.

by Anonymousreply 3705/21/2013

Remember when he went punk when he was with Juliette Lewis? He absorbs the image and interests of the gal he is dating.

by Anonymousreply 3805/21/2013

He's a chameleon with a personality to match.

by Anonymousreply 3905/21/2013

[quote]I never trust celebrities who claim to have a lot of celebrity friends they are either using eachother for publicity or connections or the good drugs 80 to 90% of the time.

My ears are ringing!

by Anonymousreply 4005/21/2013

He does take on the style (even hairstyle) and hobbies of the women he's with. He's also NEVER single.

by Anonymousreply 4105/21/2013

Once again I'd like to congratulate DL's armchair psychologists on successfully diagnosing someone they've never met. Dr. Oz better watch his back.

by Anonymousreply 4205/21/2013

Pitt ain't that hard to nail. I agree, he's dull and has no self-identity.

by Anonymousreply 4305/21/2013

he sounds happy to me. a few close friends and a happy family. he's certainly happier than us dataloungers.

by Anonymousreply 4405/21/2013

He lost all his looks about 2006 & at this point he looks homeless.

As far as friends, he doesn't need them, he has 20 homes that he owns all around the world (though he spends most of the time in 2 - LA & France).

by Anonymousreply 4505/21/2013

"I still smoke weed like it's going out of style though, I mean - I'm not stupid."

by Anonymousreply 4605/21/2013

So you are saying Brad Pitt has no star presence?

by Anonymousreply 4705/21/2013

Why is he in the news?

by Anonymousreply 4805/21/2013

Not dull at all. Smart enough to be one of the first celebrities for gay marriage, or have you all forgotten that? So he's not a party boy or an extrovert: well, there's nothing wrong with that. This is the one celebrity, perhaps the only one, that most of you would get along with, and so of course you call him "dull."

by Anonymousreply 4905/21/2013

He's a party boy amongst himself though. Still a total pothead.

He was not one of the first celebs, there were tons before him. Stop fangurling him. He's fugly, stupid and untalented.

by Anonymousreply 5005/21/2013

He says he has "very few friends" and right afterwards says he has "a handful of close friends". Isn't that what most people have - just a handful of close friends? Some people don't even have that, so what is he whining about?

by Anonymousreply 5105/21/2013

I don't dislike the guy but if you ever saw him seriously interviewed- he is dull.

by Anonymousreply 5205/21/2013

Agree that he parrots AJ. He adopted her very serious affected gravitas shortly after hooking up with her (to say nothing of adopting her million children). Both of them have a way of speaking that is clearly an effort to seem smart, educated, aware. They use the exact same words and phrases as each other.

Boring.

by Anonymousreply 5305/21/2013

I wonder if there were other drugs besides pot. Does a pot habit lead to a HW star being disheveled and smelly? I've read countless reports about the poor hygiene and I have to think he was on something more debilitating.

by Anonymousreply 5405/21/2013

"He's a blank slate and will always remain so."

But not the kind that can be effective on film. The audience can project all sort of feelings onto a really good blank-slate actor (like Greta Garbo), but not him. As an actor he's always trying to overcome his natural blankness, trying too hard yet remaining dull.

I honestly don't understand why his career has been so long, other than his habit of using famous girlfriends to stay in the spotlight.

by Anonymousreply 5505/21/2013

YAWN. "I have few friends," "I present myself as tough but I'm really soft" and "I struggled to get where I am (or I did it on my own)" are three common and often times bogus stories heterosexual males tell.

by Anonymousreply 5605/21/2013

R42 wins.

by Anonymousreply 5705/21/2013

Maybe he doesn't have many friends because he's a not very bright, not very interesting person.

And "charisma?" Since when has Brad Pitt ever had charisma? He always comes across as dull-witted and inarticulate.

by Anonymousreply 5805/21/2013

Brad Pitt claims to be 'face blind'...

Plenty of Hollywood stars probably have trouble remembering all the hundreds of reporters and fans and presidents they meet. Brad Pitt, however, thinks his poor memory might be an actual medical condition. He finds it nearly impossible to remember the faces of anyone he meets, he told Esquire.

For awhile, he tried being honest about his problem. “I took one year where I just said, This year, I’m just going to cop to it and say to people, ‘Okay, where did we meet?’ But it just got worse. People were more offended. Every now and then, someone will give me context, and I’ll say, ‘Thank you for helping me.’ But I piss more people off,” the star says.

Brad says he’s planning to get tested to find out if his forgetfulness is actually a mental condition called prosopagnosia, or face blindness. His guilt over not remembering people means he rarely goes out – you can’t forget someone you never meet. It’s sweet that he even feels bad about this. I’d consider it an honor to have Brad Pitt forget my face.

Pitt recently opened up about Angelina Jolie’s double mastectomy. He is incredibly glad that the procedure went well. “it’s such a wonderful relief to come through this and not have a spectre hanging over our heads. To know that that’s not going to be something that’s going to affect us.”

by Anonymousreply 5905/21/2013

The quote about having few friends is in the new issue of Esquire.

He actually clarifies it by saying he "has a handful of close friends".

Anyone who has a handful of close friends is a very lucky person.

I would love to have a handful of close friends.

Friends can be hard to find and hard to develop, so the fact that he says a handful of close friends means he is doing very well in life and in the world of friendship.

Unless he just said that to not seem friendless since the having few friends situation was applied to him.

by Anonymousreply 6005/21/2013

Sorry, but I like Brad. He is a bit dull, but he's earnest, I think. In his prime, no one, except maybe Paul Newman and Monty Clift, jumped off the screen like him. He seems content and happy and I do think he's a bit of a chameleon, changing his colors based on who he's with, but who cares? Some people are lions (Angie) and some people are seduced by lions (Brad).

by Anonymousreply 6105/21/2013

[quote]By saying it was ten years ago, he just dismissed his life with Aniston as being shallow and meaningless. Cue the Jenhags to get their Angelina voodoo dolls out. Why do people care about his first marriage so much?

How fucking delusional! You're the one to bring it up!

by Anonymousreply 6205/21/2013

My parents had a marriage like this: The narcissist who wants to absorb everyone around into the narcissistic self, and the empty vessel waiting to be filled.

I suppose that's why I take such an interest in those two, even though I never see their films. And why I pity their kids.

by Anonymousreply 6305/21/2013

Well, the lad STINKS. What does he expect!?

by Anonymousreply 6405/21/2013

Prosopagnosia is not the inability to remember faces but an inability to effectively recognize what is a face. Sufferers will often be able to recognize someone based on voice only, or a singular exceptional trait (big ears, etc.)

When Brad claims he can't remember who people are because of prosopagnosia, he is clearly just making shit up. And it goes a long way to explaining why some people think Angie is exaggerating or using her health issues for publicity rather than "public awareness." It's anything for attention with these two.

by Anonymousreply 6505/21/2013

I like him because he's doing what he wants to do. He realized he was unhappy and, unlike some who spend their adult lives unhappy, he did what he needed to do to change that.

People who project his comments about himself onto his former marriage are ridiculous. He's always made it clear that he was not doing the right thing for himself. The fact that he left a life of nonstop partying for something more constructive seems like the actions of a responsible adult.

by Anonymousreply 6605/21/2013

He's a good looking guy. Always prettier than the women he dates. Raw beauty where he's always dated the plain who had lots of facial surgeries.

He's a hillbilly. Never impressed with his own parents, he's never solidified a self identity for himself. He has always looked up to his friends' parents who were in the business. Any way the wind blows for him. A user. Uses women for a sense of identity because his parents are beneath him.

No charisma. All that money but wasted on him. If he lives to be 70, then maybe he'll get "it".

by Anonymousreply 6705/21/2013

I have three Oscars. Friends come and go but Oscars are forever.

by Anonymousreply 6805/21/2013

If having 5 people you care for, and they in turn care for you & you know you can count on them in a pinch, then I too have 'few friends'. This is not a high school popularity contest.

by Anonymousreply 6905/21/2013

Here R69. As we age and polish, our values do change.

by Anonymousreply 7005/21/2013

I am the same age as BP and have honed down my friends to about four, plus my family. I only want to be around people I truly like.

by Anonymousreply 7105/21/2013

My 5 friends are my chosen family, my blood relatives mean nothing to me.

by Anonymousreply 7205/21/2013

[quote]If having 5 people you care for, and they in turn care for you & you know you can count on them in a pinch, then I too have 'few friends'. This is not a high school popularity contest.

Funny enough, I found this about Brad's high school days:

[quote]Brad attended Kickapoo High School, where he was involved in sports, debating, student government and school musicals. It could be said that he was pretty popular in school. He was voted for best dressed senior and his classmate Mark Swadley said that he always had a lot of dates back in that time.

It looks like Brad never got out of that high school mentality, where he thinks that having lots of fair-weather friends is better than having a few true friends who will be there with you through thick and thin.

by Anonymousreply 7305/21/2013

His child army can be his friends.

by Anonymousreply 7405/21/2013

What about his big bromance with the dreamy George Clooney who he met twice last year on the red carpet? It said so on In Touch. Oh, the pranks those boys pull, but boys will be boys.

by Anonymousreply 7605/21/2013

Pitt never displays a bulge in his pants and, as a result, has a limited social circle to spend time with.

by Anonymousreply 7705/22/2013

A few good, quality friends seems normal and even ideal.

by Anonymousreply 7805/22/2013

R73 not sure I rollos your logic he said he doesn't have many friends that's pretty much the opposite of a popularity contest.

by Anonymousreply 7905/22/2013

rollos should be follow

by Anonymousreply 8005/22/2013

[quote] oozing of charisma

Oh, dear.

by Anonymousreply 8105/22/2013

R81 are you saying Pitt has no on-screen charisma?

by Anonymousreply 8205/22/2013

No, I'm saying the word "of" doesn't follow "oozing" in that sentence.

by Anonymousreply 8305/22/2013

He's a hillbilly. True, that.

by Anonymousreply 8405/22/2013

From everything I've ever read about him, he was a major party boy in school.

He can attribute his drug use to a certain period in his life all he wants and try to make it look like his unhappiness in a relationship was responsible, but he was using drugs in college, while he was with Juliet Lewis, while he was with Gwyneth Paltrow, and while he was with Jennifer Aniston.

I seriously doubt he's off drugs now, not when he's with a woman who is even more associated with drugs -- hard drugs this time -- than any of the others.

by Anonymousreply 8505/22/2013

Brad's close friends with the fat girl from Facts of Life.

by Anonymousreply 8605/23/2013

R85, I never got the impression he was blaming his marriage. In fact, he's specifically said it was his fault and no one else's. People who have been associated with drugs in their youthful past don't necessarily continue to do them. He was ready to move on and he's done that. For him the drugs were part of a rebellion and he finally got over it.

by Anonymousreply 8705/24/2013

r85 QT said that he and Pitt were smoking hash at one of Pitt's homes and thought up IB.

Then there was the time that Z choked on an ice cube in front of a totally drunk BP and the maids and nannies had to save her because Pitt was too off his ass.

Since then he's been seen in pix with bottles in his pockets, so yeah Hillbilly Pitt is still drinking into oblivion and smoking hash/pot as well as smoking cigs.

by Anonymousreply 8805/24/2013

slightly OT question: did Pitt ever officially adopt the older three kids? I know they legally changed their last names to include his but did he actually finalize their adoption. I can't recall reading this anyplace.

He's obviously legal father of the younger bio three.

by Anonymousreply 9005/24/2013

I read a article in some magazine that BP and AJ have a "political advicer". I guess they can't figured it out for themselves.

by Anonymousreply 9205/24/2013

I'm gonna go out on a limb and say that Brad is probably an introvert. We introverts don't have the gift of gab so we come across as dull or standoffish.

We have a very rich inner life however.

by Anonymousreply 9305/24/2013

Last nite on CNN they reported that Pitt can't identify faces? Why is this being announced now?

by Anonymousreply 9405/24/2013

This is another post by the Brad Pitt Troll. He's as obsessed as the Heath Ledger Troll.

by Anonymousreply 9505/24/2013

R88, not even Brad Pitt, at his age, could get away with "drinking into oblivion" and not have it affect his looks. Brad doesn't have "bloat" face.

And hash (which is essentially a cousin to weed)? Lord. Who the hell cares if he smokes weed or hash?

by Anonymousreply 9605/29/2013

[quote]A famous person's best hope of real friendship is to keep the friends they had before they became famous, but some of them alienate their old friends when they get access to other famous people

Nothing could be further from the truth. I hate this stupid old saw. A famous, multi-millionaire, A list actor can not remain friends with his country bumpkin high school buddies. What is he supposed to do? Move them out to LA and let them live in his house? Hire them to be his PA's or nanny his kids? They would not longer be his friends then would they? They'd be employees.

And why would he want to remain friends with someone who has not grown and changed in the ways he certainly has. Think of the things he's experienced in his lifetime--world travel, meeting some of the most fascinating people alive, opportunities to pursue any and all interests and sate all desires. How could he still have anything at all in common with his old hayseed friends who sell insurance for a living. Ridiculous.

Even mildly successful people say how hard it is to keep old friendships because of jealousy and different lifestyles. It would be impossible for someone like Brad Pitt.

by Anonymousreply 9705/29/2013

The guy is so dumb that if you get too close to him, you are in danger of loosing braincells.

by Anonymousreply 9805/29/2013

r86, that was too weird not to be true. So I goggled it, and yes, Mindy Cohn, the fat girl from Facts Of Life (yeah I know the others got just as fat) is the Godmother to Jolie/Pitts. Brad was never on FOL, so I don't know how they met without doing more digging.

by Anonymousreply 9905/29/2013

Angelina doesn't have any friends either. Go figure!

by Anonymousreply 10005/29/2013

R100 - yes, didn't Angelina actually say pretty much exactly what Brad just said? I think it was a few years ago - she also said she doesn't have very many friends. They must be a hoot to be around.

by Anonymousreply 10105/29/2013

[quote]So I goggled it, and yes, Mindy Cohn, the fat girl from Facts Of Life (yeah I know the others got just as fat) is the Godmother to Jolie/Pitts. Brad was never on FOL, so I don't know how they met without doing more digging.

She was actually Angelina's friend first. They've been buds forever. I assume she's Brad's friends through Jolie.

by Anonymousreply 10205/29/2013

His habit is to move up the hollywood fame chain in who he is dating. Is there anyone more famous than Angelina? The only way he could top it is to date George Clooney.

by Anonymousreply 10305/29/2013

The only way to become a friend with a celebrity is to act like you don't give a shit about their career, initially pretend not to know who they are, say things like "Sorry, I don't know who you are and I haven't seen your movies," talk about how busy you are, act bored and flightly. Remember, celebs are narcissists with a desire to please. They will hate anyone who is a "fan." If you're next to them on a plane, ignore them or be slightly rude to them and they will become obsessed with gaining your trust/attention. To do this, you need to be young (under 45 and well-preserved) or within the same age range age range and relatively attractive.

by Anonymousreply 10405/29/2013

They know your game R104 and are laughing at you. Do you really think you're the first person to try to play it cool and aloof?

by Anonymousreply 10505/29/2013

R93 I think you're right. It's also reflected in his friendships. Introverts don't have large numbers of people they call friends, but tend to have a handful of close friends like Brad Pitt does.

by Anonymousreply 10605/29/2013

The problem, Brad, is people say they like facial hair, but in reality, they don't. I'm sorry you got to this age without learning that lesson, but when they said they liked your beard, they were referring to Angelina, not that wire brush on your chin.

by Anonymousreply 10705/29/2013

I remember Angelina saying not only did she have few friends she had no female friends at all. I've never known a female without at least one female friend and thought she must have major issues.

I think Brad used to be social until they got together but she's anti-social in real life so it would be impossible for Brad to continue to be without making her miffed.

Kids also adds to this but I most people with kids find a way to socialize with other couples to remain sane. I see her as a predator protecting her prey.

by Anonymousreply 10805/29/2013

[quote] So I goggled it, and yes, Mindy Cohn, the fat girl from Facts Of Life (yeah I know the others got just as fat) is the Godmother to Jolie/Pitts

I don't think this is true. It was refuted a long time ago. Perhaps if you googled instead of goggled you'd get better facts.

Brad sounds like a normal adult who doesn't spend time making "friends" on Facebook.

What adults with full lives and responsibilities have all these buddies and friends when they're practically 50? This isn't high school or college or even your bar hopping 20s. My parents didn't and they were lovely to everyone they knew and our neighbors but they only had a few close friends.

by Anonymousreply 10905/29/2013

I would pay such good money to see R104 sitting next to Brad, trying to act aloof. He might even reach over, hand extended, and say, "Hey there. I'm in real estate. You? Wait. Let me guess...I'm great at this game...banking!?"

by Anonymousreply 11005/29/2013

I don't buy the perfect "fairy tale" they try to portray. Angelina reads everything written about her and used the breast cancer thing for publicity. Now all of a sudden she's a saint!

by Anonymousreply 11105/30/2013

Isn't Angie on heroin?

by Anonymousreply 11205/30/2013

No, R112. That would be Philip Seymour Hoffman.

by Anonymousreply 11305/31/2013
Need more help? Click Here.