Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

The Crazy Neighbors Across The Street....

They have tracked his daily movements. They hoot and holler and blow whistles for no reason. They hide behind trees. At night, they peak into the neighbor's windows and communicate on Walkie Talkie. They take flash photos from their house at 4AM as he leaves for work.....It's the crazy neighbors across the street and they are coming to a town near you soon.

by Anonymousreply 1705/21/2013

Mowing with an audience.....

by Anonymousreply 105/21/2013

Paparazzi crazy neighbors take flash photogs at 4AM from their garage and living room window (look for the flashes) as he leaves for work......spooky!

by Anonymousreply 205/21/2013

Crazy garbage can champion neighbor.....spooky!

by Anonymousreply 305/21/2013

Crazy neighbor lady PEEKING INTO NEIGHBOR'S WINDOW while communicating with her husband in the house on HIS walkie talkie, while he takes a shit......spooky! (They are not the only people on the block with the Walmart walkie talkies!)

Husband says, "I'm in duh bafroom."

by Anonymousreply 405/21/2013

Crazy Neighbor lady finds the hot, white spotlight! She loves her walkie talkie! .....Spooky.

by Anonymousreply 505/21/2013

"Dances With Whistles" (Thank you, Lord!)

by Anonymousreply 605/21/2013

What kind of crazy is that? Any therapists on here that could give an informal diagnosis?

I've never had crazy neighbors. Every once in a while my neighbors will do something mildly annoying. Then again, I've probably done stuff that annoyed them. In general, however, people are either nice or they just keep to themselves. Watching this video makes me feel very fortunate.

Anyone on here have crazy neighbor stories? Were you able to handle them or did you have to move?

by Anonymousreply 705/21/2013

Here's another video of my crazy neighbor. She is outside to greet me every time I leave the house. This video was from October 27, 2009. Pouring rain and dark outside, the little trooper was diligent enough to wait for us.

by Anonymousreply 805/21/2013

MEET THE FUCKERS!

by Anonymousreply 905/21/2013

Can someone start a thread for me? I am having a serious neighbor problem and the police are refusing to enforce the law. And I really do not know what to do. I am stuck here and very sick and being assaulted with nonstop eardrum bursting noise 6-8 hours a day and this has been going on for 6 weeks and I'm losing my mind from stress and agitation and the noise and sleep deprivation at this point. He also tresspassed, refused to leave and recorded me without my knowledge or consent today. He seems to have some sort of in with the police who suggested that a "compromise" would be me shutting up and suffering through it all summer. One of the officers likened week upon week upon week of nonstop banging clanging and machines so loud I had to to scream the top of my lungs 3 times before I was heard to being equivalent to briefly driving past a noisy truck or over a pot hole. And another officer claimed no one has ever been cited for a noise violation ever and that he refused to admit my decibel recordings as evidence. The neighbor tried to bully my 74 year old mother and he plans to turn what has been a 1 family house neighboring a retired senior, another senior couple, a young couple with a baby, another 30 something couple and myself, the bed ridden invalid, into basically a frat house into which he is planning, as he told me, to cram as many college kids as he can. Do you have any suggestions? I'm on the verge of a nervous breakdown from exhaustion and pain and frustration.

by Anonymousreply 1005/21/2013

Done, r10

by Anonymousreply 1105/21/2013

That is so incredibly horrible R10, I hope someone can help you after the thread is posted.

by Anonymousreply 1205/21/2013

Now don't you be bitches an postin shit in MY thread muthafucka. I'm a gonna cut you good bitch and get the muthafuckin off my lawn! Jesus! Postin shit in my mutherfuckin thread! I'm coming for you, I'm coming for you!

by Anonymousreply 1305/21/2013

Damn you OP, I just spent an hour watching crazy neighbor videos on YT.

by Anonymousreply 1405/21/2013

R14 - I did the same damn thing. Good entertainment!

by Anonymousreply 1505/21/2013

R10, I always find that earplugs, along with a strategically placed speaker, blaring Wagner's "Ride of the Valkyries" at top volume hours on end usually works.

by Anonymousreply 1605/21/2013

If the 700 club were on 24/7 that couple would never see them again.

by Anonymousreply 1705/21/2013
Need more help? Click Here.