Vin Diesel

Luke Evans

Michelle Rodriguez

Thure Lindhardt

Gina Carano

by Anonymousreply 2005/25/2013

Vin Diesel sounds like Big Ang.

by Anonymousreply 105/20/2013

I can't imagine how many times Vin Diesel and Luke Evans fucked on the set of this movie. The only real question is was it less or more often than Henry Cavill and Luke Evans fucked on the set of Immortals.

by Anonymousreply 205/21/2013

A shame you omitted the hottest guy in the universe Paul Walker. Not gay but he adds to the gay appeal and the top reason for the gays to see it.

That Gina's Henry connection is making more sense. Luke better not have touched my Henry. I loled when I saw Michie loves sausage was in it.

by Anonymousreply 305/21/2013

How dare you insinuate Luke is gay! He loves pussy, I should know!

by Anonymousreply 405/21/2013

"A shame you omitted the hottest guy in the universe Paul Walker. Not gay..."

FWIW, years ago there was a poster(s) who swore Walker was gay.

Of course, this was back when he was considered something of a hot property. Sadly, he's mostly forgotten now.

by Anonymousreply 505/21/2013

How old is Paul Walker? He's still so hot.

by Anonymousreply 605/21/2013

They're STILL trying to make movies for this stupid franchise since the first movie 12 years ago??? And they're using Vin, Paul, and Michelle again???

The may as well call it the "Slow and the Middle Aged"

by Anonymousreply 705/21/2013

You forgot my baby, The Rock Dwayne Johnson.

by Anonymousreply 805/21/2013

Henry Cavill Is Smokin’ As He Joins Paul Walker, Luke Evans & More For London Premiere Of ‘Fast & Furious 6′

by Anonymousreply 905/23/2013

[quote]Of course, this was back when he was considered something of a hot property. Sadly, he's mostly forgotten now.

Paul is very low key though r5. I don't think he really wants the fame, he lives away from Hollywood. He shows you can avoid the spotlight if you want, the other media whores love it and he made a comment in the press against those complaining about privacy.

He isn't a great actor of course, but I think on looks alone he could have went a lot further if he wanted to.

The best Paul film is Running Scared, he's alright in that.. and it shows once again how cool Vera Farmiga is, she picked the best onscreen boyfriend to have a sex scene with. I think being surrounded by good actors always helps.

by Anonymousreply 1005/23/2013

So how gay was it, I'm not gonna see this in theatres

by Anonymousreply 1105/24/2013

PR did a good job with styling that cast. They all look classy and hot and like they're in the same film. Good branding.

by Anonymousreply 1205/24/2013

It's getting pretty good reviews, while The Hangover Part III is getting bombed.

by Anonymousreply 1305/24/2013

Paul is against gay marriage. The guy is a dick.

by Anonymousreply 1405/24/2013

R14 receipts!

by Anonymousreply 1505/24/2013

Where did you hear that R14? I'd be very surprised, Paul is a " live and let live" kind of guy. He also has a huge heart. He does a ton of charity work with REACH OUT, going to relief missions for days and weeks at a time.

His acting will never win him an Oscar, but he's fine in material that fits him, like "Eight Below". I don't think you're going to see PW attempt any "Schindler's List" material.

by Anonymousreply 1605/25/2013

I can't believe Henry Cavill would date a skank like Luke Evans, the walking STD with a faint Welsh accent and an understanding of discretion that would make Lindsey Lohan blush.

by Anonymousreply 1705/25/2013

And the winter's one is The Hobbit/DOS:

Luke Evans Lee Pace Richard Armitage Ian McKellen Stephen Fry Elijah Wood

and who knows how many Others.

The Hobbit/DOS wins.

by Anonymousreply 1805/25/2013

Did/does Henry date Luke? I thought Luke was just a plain old slut, that he didn't date.

by Anonymousreply 1905/25/2013

This is the gayest "straight" movie since Moment By Moment

by Anonymousreply 2005/25/2013
Need more help? Click Here.

Follow theDL catch up on what you missed

recent threads by topic delivered to your email

follow popular threads on twitter

follow us on facebook

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!