Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Meet the Republican who is demanding that the government let poor people starve

Stephen Fincher, a deranged Republican congressman from Tennessee, is very angry that the federal government is committed to preventing poor people from starving to death:

Republican Congressman Stephen Fincher of Tennessee, who supports cuts to the program, had his own Bible verse from the Book of Thessalonians to quote back to Vargas: “The one who is unwilling to work shall not eat,” he said.

(more at link)

by Anonymousreply 1505/20/2013

The GOP, a bunch of hateful freaks who will do anything to divert from the factor that they themselves are lying cheating thieving pieces of shit who accept kickbacks, subsidies and are doing EVERYTHING they are protesting against! Yet not ONE mainstream news report outs these GOP douchebags as hypocrites!

Lots of these phony Bible thumping GOP freaks are closeted, some are paying for their mistresses abortions, others are druggies and well, they are fucking hypocrites and I am sick of these bastards LYING to the dumb mouth breathers out there.

OF COURSE, this douchebag received MILLIONS in government subsides, he's as batshit crazy and evil as Paul Ryan.

by Anonymousreply 105/20/2013

r1 - I like your style.

by Anonymousreply 205/20/2013

“The one who is unwilling to work shall not eat,” ....well, hell, if what this asshole is doing is considered work, he is quite deluded. Stephen Fincher ought to be starving right quick, y'all.

by Anonymousreply 305/20/2013

41 “Then he will say to those on his left, ‘Depart from me, you who are cursed, into the eternal fire prepared for the devil and his angels. 42 For I was hungry and you gave me nothing to eat, I was thirsty and you gave me nothing to drink, 43 I was a stranger and you did not invite me in, I needed clothes and you did not clothe me, I was sick and in prison and you did not look after me.’

44 “They also will answer, ‘Lord, when did we see you hungry or thirsty or a stranger or needing clothes or sick or in prison, and did not help you?’

45 “He will reply, ‘Truly I tell you, whatever you did not do for one of the least of these, you did not do for me.’

by Anonymousreply 505/20/2013

I'm sure he goes to church every Sunday.

by Anonymousreply 605/20/2013

These GOP douchebags are always quoting the Bible, it's laughable.

I'd LOVE to be a fly on the wall to see what REALLY goes on behind closed doors in the lives of these thieving hypocrites!

We need term limits, let's end these assholes making politics their lifelong jobs. We also must STOP them from getting free healthcare and huge pensions once they leave office. Let these pieces of shit see what it's like to not have health insurance or to actually understand the high cost of paying for it!

by Anonymousreply 705/20/2013

If there is one thing we know, it is that Jesus HATED the poor!

by Anonymousreply 805/20/2013

[quote]If there is one thing we know, it is that Jesus HATED the poor!

True dat!

(It's not racist if I talk with a black accent, is it?)

by Anonymousreply 905/20/2013

[quote]“The one who is unwilling to work shall not eat,”

Does he even distinguish between unwilling and unable?

by Anonymousreply 1005/20/2013

[quote]The one who is unwilling to work shall not eat

Yet the USELESS GOP somehow still manages to eat while doing ZERO for the American people.

by Anonymousreply 1105/20/2013

Nature thins the herd.

by Anonymousreply 1205/20/2013

Changing demographics will "thin" the GOP.

by Anonymousreply 1305/20/2013

R13. That statement says so much.

by Anonymousreply 1405/20/2013

Right, Mr. Fincher. I guess they left out the part in the New Testament where Jesus asks the multitude for their W-2s before handing over the fish and bread. There actually were 10,000 who heard Him speak for hours that day, but only 5,000 got any food.

Wow, what a miracle!

by Anonymousreply 1505/20/2013
Need more help? Click Here.