Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Is HLN Kidding With All These Travis Alexander Tributes?

They're acting like the president was assassinated. This case has displayed how revolting the American "news media" is. It's a train wreck.

by Anonymousreply 1112/20/2013

WHO?

Sounds like you're watching way too much television FrauCunt OP.

Step the fuck away already and stop galloping here to post your outrage every time somebody on one of your little frauen chat shows upsets you.

You're life is worthless and meaningless until you get off your sofa, throw your Cheetos away and become a productive member of the human race.

Until then, keep rotting away.

by Anonymousreply 105/20/2013

r1 how are you a productive member of the human race when you log into an internet forum to call other posters "frau cunt?"

by Anonymousreply 205/20/2013

R1 poses an excellent question -

WHO?

I have no idea who Travis Alexander is and little interest in googling the fucker.

by Anonymousreply 305/20/2013

I have 3 questions:

1. Who the fuck is Travis Alexander?

2.What the fuck is HLN?

3.Is this a backdoor soap thread?

by Anonymousreply 405/20/2013

I've become addicted to Jodi Arias trial because I lived in Phoenix when the murder happened. But HLN is a bit annoying with how they have acted like Travis was a saint in life. Vinnie Politan bitched one day about how Travis' character was being attacked in court. The guy didn't deserve to be killed, but he wasn't the saint others have made him out to be.

by Anonymousreply 505/20/2013

The only people complaining about CNN, HLN, Nancy Grace are the ones who seem to lap it up and then complain!

Change the damn channel OP.

by Anonymousreply 605/20/2013

Amen, R6.

Just change the goddamn channel, people.

by Anonymousreply 705/20/2013

AHA! Travis Whatsis is that guy Jodie Whatsis rasputined out in wherever.

I thought she'd already been found guilty. Wishful thinking? Total inattentiveness?

by Anonymousreply 805/20/2013

She's guilty. Life in prison or death, jury will decide.

During the mitigation portion of the sentencing today, none of her friends or family would testify. So she'll speak for herself tomorrow.

by Anonymousreply 905/21/2013

Hypocritical Mormon who pretended to be a virgin when he wasn't

Probably donated all his income to funding anti-gay ballot initiatives

by Anonymousreply 1005/21/2013

Well, according to the media and juan martinez's fan base, Travis was a flawless saint and innocent, dole-eyed little child who wasn't even aware if the fact that he had a penis until Jodi invented sex in her underground lab and dumped it all over herself in order to manipulate and kill him. Travis, of course, was completely helpless because all men are completely controlled by their genitals and have no critical thinking skills whatsoever.

"During the mitigation portion of the sentencing today, none of her friends or family would testify. So she'll speak for herself tomorrow."

Has nothing to do with all the death-threats they were sent or anything, I'm sure.

by Anonymousreply 1112/20/2013
Need more help? Click Here.