Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Why don't lawyers have websites with pictures?

I can't tell which one to go to. I want a hot one.

by Anonymousreply 1205/20/2013

They don't show up on film, digital snaps or in mirrors.

by Anonymousreply 105/20/2013

Make sure your "hot" lawyers only charges you $19.95 an hour and not $550.00 an hour.

by Anonymousreply 205/20/2013

Picture a boy named "Sue" and that's what he will look like.

by Anonymousreply 305/20/2013

Why? I put lawyers, used car salesmen and real estate agents in the same category: A pack of thieves. Just get one that will get the job done for you, hon.

by Anonymousreply 405/20/2013

Lawyer advertising is strictly regulated by the state where they practice. That could be part of the problem.

by Anonymousreply 505/20/2013

OP - post a picture of yourself and we will make it our business to match you perfectly with a hot lawyer.

by Anonymousreply 605/20/2013

If they are with a large firm the firm's webpage usually has their picture on it. Also a lot of them use Facebook too. So check FB if it's someone who is self employed and does not have their own webpage.

by Anonymousreply 705/20/2013

I don't think I've seen ANY attractive lawyers. It seems to be a field that calls out to the ugly people.

by Anonymousreply 805/20/2013

In Las Vegas we have attorney billboards everywhere to help us decide on the hotness of our potential lawyers.

Im pretty sure I would want to be represented and then spit roasted by the DeCastrovede brothers (see link),

by Anonymousreply 905/20/2013

At my first meeting with my lawyer, I was totally unprepared because I had no idea what he looked like. Had I known, I could have made some sense and known what he was saying at our initial meeting. He was one of the hottest, hunkiest men I've ever seen. His eyes could look deep into your soul and his smile could light up an arena. I could barely think, I was so overwhelmed by his looks.

The best part, is that the group I planned to sue was represented by a young female attorney who also got totally lost in his looks. I got everything I wanted and more.

by Anonymousreply 1005/20/2013

R10. They let a paralegal go up against your attorney???

by Anonymousreply 1105/20/2013

Dangerous reptiles are hard to photograph

by Anonymousreply 1205/20/2013
Need more help? Click Here.

Follow theDL catch up on what you missed

recent threads by topic delivered to your email

follow popular threads on twitter

follow us on facebook

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!