Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

I really hate all things Google

My gmail account suddenly decided that it won't allow me to attach files to emails anymore. None at all.

Google Chrome will no longer remember me on websites, so I have to log in each time. So for example, each time I go to the datalounge website I have to first go to the email that has my contribution number, copy it, and then paste it into the datalounge site. Every time I go to Facebook, I have to log in.

Google sucks!!

What are you all using for email and web browsers?

FWIW, I have a Mac Pro.

by Google is DEAD to mereply 9801/17/2015

OP, I use a MacBook Pro for almost everything, and I just use Safari and the "Mail" app. Mail is better for me than Outlook ever was, and is great for setting up smart folders. The search function is fast and works well - I keep email as a work archive and with 5,000 sitting there, it works instantaneously.

Chrome bites it. Firefox is terrible now. Who needs anything but Safari for normal usage?

Do you have your settings too tight, maybe, though? At least I don't have any keeping-logged-in issues with Safari. In fact, sometimes it's a bit much, having to remember what to log out of, for privacy purposes.

by Google is DEAD to mereply 105/20/2013

Why aren't you using Safari?

by Google is DEAD to mereply 205/20/2013

Why did google catch on? I always liked yahoo better.

by Google is DEAD to mereply 305/20/2013

You should download AOL Explorer. It comes with a toolbar and McAfee VirusScan so your computer doesn't catch any viruses.

by Google is DEAD to mereply 405/20/2013

I want a damn Macbook. But I also want an iPad mini, can't decide which to get first! Ugh.

by Google is DEAD to mereply 505/20/2013

OP, it's all working fine for me. I'm sending attachments right and left. Sounds like it's you babe.

by Google is DEAD to mereply 605/20/2013

- Safari for browsing. - .me or .mac mail accts for personal emails with friends and colleagues - roadrunner mail accts (we have TW broadband) for business or official emails - Yahoo mail for anything web related that i don't care about or that could lead to spam

The only serious spam problems were from Yahoo.

And stay away from Google!

by Google is DEAD to mereply 705/20/2013

- Safari for browsing

- .me or .mac mail accts for personal emails with friends and colleagues

- roadrunner mail accts (we have TW broadband) for business or official emails

- Yahoo mail for anything web related that i don't care about or that could lead to spam

The only serious spam problems were from Yahoo.

And stay away from Google!

by Google is DEAD to mereply 805/20/2013

Duck Duck Go

by Google is DEAD to mereply 905/20/2013

I'm beginning to hate Google, too.

I can't go to the various sites that I like, like Picasa or You Tube without Google trying to get me to link my cell phone and various address books. Back in the day, they'd give you the "No Thanks" option, and then you'd go on your merry way. Now it's virtually impossible to get off of those pages.

I keep a separate g-mail account for my business - and somehow Google figured out my other personal (aol) accounts and seems determined to get me to link my accounts to my business address.

Pain in my freaking ass.

by Google is DEAD to mereply 1005/20/2013

Gmail did the same thing with me OP, about two weeks ago. I cleared my cache and cookies, logged out and logged back in again, and it's been fine sense.

However, yes, Google has been changing shit around so much that they're breaking some of it. There is pretty solid evidence that they deliberately broke Google Groups and Blogger, and Google Reader as well, which they didn't break but they are discontinuing soon. They hated Usenet because it couldn't be monetized, now they hate blogs because they can't be monetized either.

Definitely move all your stuff off Google because they will shut stuff down once they decide they aren't making any money off of your email/cloud/Plus account/etc.

by Google is DEAD to mereply 1105/20/2013

Using a Mac Pro to check email and surf is kind of overkill. Did you mean to say a MacBook, the little portable machines for non-professionals, or are you really using a $5,000+ computer for tasks that can be done on a cell phone?

by Google is DEAD to mereply 1305/20/2013

What's up with that new Vince Vaughn movie about Google that's way beyond product placement? Meant to be shit as well.

by Google is DEAD to mereply 1406/27/2013

Youtube, owned by Google, no longer features dates videos were uploaded in the video category of users' profiles. I guess they don't want people to see that videos were uploaded 7 years ago. They rather hide that information to keep the site feeling fresh because they know how online users like freshness. Youtube also featured a map of where people were watching videos in the stats section below videos. That no longer exists.

by Google is DEAD to mereply 1506/27/2013

R13 - you can get into a Mac Pro for $2,500.

I suspect OP means MacBook Pro.

Apple no longer makes the MacBook.

by Google is DEAD to mereply 1606/27/2013

Switched from Google to Bing several months ago, after Google started censoring web searches. Google is also linking all of their products (Google search, Youtube, Gmail, etc.) to monitor *every* fucking thing you while logged on. But Facebook started this shit, so they both suck the same crack, IMO.

Bing is a looser, friendlier search engine. Firefox is still the best, most easily customizable browser.

For e-mail Yahoo is still the best, but it's moving into Big Brother territory too. Shame.

by Google is DEAD to mereply 1706/27/2013

Apple is the BEST.

I use all things Apple. Apple would never track you and it offers the most powerful and well thought out software AND hardware.

Also, there products never breaks and it is always updated.

by Google is DEAD to mereply 1806/27/2013

I also have none of the problems OP has, and we have two MacPros of different ages.

by Google is DEAD to mereply 1906/27/2013

[quore]Bing is a looser

Oops, extra "o"

by Google is DEAD to mereply 2006/27/2013

You're a failure as a grammar Nazi, R20. Hint: Make Dictionary.com your friend.

by Google is DEAD to mereply 2106/27/2013

I can't tell if r18 is being funny.

by Google is DEAD to mereply 2206/27/2013

I hate Google's lack of understanding about privacy issues and Google+ is just shit.

But other than that, Google is pretty good.

by Google is DEAD to mereply 2306/27/2013

It used to be that Google wanting to do an auto-link with my YouTube name. I wouldn't allow it. In fact, I don't sign in with Google. And when it comes to Facebook, my name is not used. I do a "User Name," and am fine with. Ditto over at Twitter. I don't care to use my name for any of this garbage.

by Google is DEAD to mereply 2406/27/2013

Put your loyalty into people not products. It sounds simple but go to a party and in your most sincere voice say how disappointed you are with Apple products and practices. You will be treated like Travolta leaving Scientology.

by Google is DEAD to mereply 2506/27/2013

Google fucks everything they touch. I too am fucking tired of being randomly accosted on YouTube to use my real name...how many FUCKING times do I have to say NO! And they almost trick you into agreeing to it by using confusing wording. Then they want my fucking phone number attached. Then they want me to link my fucking YouTube to my fucking gmail account. Then they filter out X pics when I do an image search. The whole thing is incestuous and maddening as hell. FUCK GOOGLE

by Google is DEAD to mereply 2606/27/2013

You gotta love how Microsoft puts a special mention of how much customers privacy matters to them in their new ads and points out new features of Internet Explorer. Ouch.

by Google is DEAD to mereply 2706/28/2013

IE10 does it all for you, OP, memory, too.

by Google is DEAD to mereply 2806/28/2013

LOVE Bing. Hate hate hate IE10 (Firefox is still #1 for PCs; Dolphin is best for Android phones).

by Google is DEAD to mereply 2906/28/2013

OP it's those Macs. They don't work well with modern sites/applications like Google. You should get an updated computer that can do modern software like Windows.

by Google is DEAD to mereply 3006/28/2013

I've tried all the main browsers...Safari is best.

by Google is DEAD to mereply 3106/28/2013

The worst thing they do is sort your searches out by past usage. This is further adding to the divide in the country and the ignorance of people who frequent Fox News ect.

Because I am a liberal, it will give me choices I'm likely to agree with. If you are a racist right winger it will show you right wing sites keeping you firmly in an ignorant bubble.

This isn't absolute but it doesn't help and what leads to half the country believing Obama is a Muslim.

We should all be sharing the same facts. I want to know what everyone else gets when the same words are searched.

by Google is DEAD to mereply 3206/28/2013

I am with r25. And while at it, there is nothing wrong saying that all, Google, Apple and Microsoft, suck. None of them have your well being in mind. Just like fast food they're just making it so damn convenient for you to stay with them.

For searches you can go to Duckduckgo or IXquick. But none of those services are as nicely integrated in phones and PCs as Google or Bing. It's not the quality of their searches that grabs you. It's the convenience. And in most cases market dominance.

by Google is DEAD to mereply 3306/28/2013

You can't block email addresses in gmail. They don't even try to address that. I looked it up a month ago and all the topics about it were years old.

by Google is DEAD to mereply 3406/28/2013

Google images is so effin right wing now.

by Google is DEAD to mereply 3506/28/2013

R34 I looked at your blog but I get freaked out by people who take pictures of their food. I couldn't get very far in.

by Google is DEAD to mereply 3606/28/2013

Google is spread too thin and will implode in the next 5 years.

by Google is DEAD to mereply 3706/28/2013

R3 is a republican.

by Google is DEAD to mereply 3806/28/2013

[quote]Youtube, owned by Google, no longer features dates videos were uploaded in the video category of users' profiles.

But it does still tell you the date it was uploaded ("published") on the page for the video itself.

by Google is DEAD to mereply 3906/28/2013

On the plus side, youtube are celebrating Pride with some nice videos, like the one showing people coming out set to Macklemore's gay anthem "Same Love".

by Google is DEAD to mereply 4006/28/2013

Another day, another SHITTY Chrome update. Who the fuck would ever want the Google homepage front and center and their most used links in tiny boxes at the bottom of the page? Who wants to click a stupidly vague little icon to get to the "news" link? And that's to say nothing of all the shit updates they've made to Gmail and Youtube in the last year. WHO is coming up with this crap?

Making this even worse is Google's non-existent customer service.

by Google is DEAD to mereply 4109/26/2013

Switch to Outlook.com for email... it's actually pretty good. And avoid Android phones.

And avoid Chrome (there are tons of alternatives).

by Google is DEAD to mereply 4209/26/2013

Firefox is absolutely awful now. I have a brand new computer & windows 8 (no choice, my prev computer died), and I had to be on nightly. Most pages don't show up.

Is there an alternative to google news out there? I hate google news now as well.

Chrome is fucked up beyond belief right now too.

by Google is DEAD to mereply 4309/26/2013

No, I am forced to use Outlook at work and I hate it. It's even worse than Gmail, and one should find that difficult to imagine.

Chrome of "old" was BETTER than the alternatives. Now they all suck. That is why I am annoyed and pissed, genius.

by Google is DEAD to mereply 4409/26/2013

Outlook the app is different from Outlook.com the web mail service.

by Google is DEAD to mereply 4509/26/2013

If Youtube asks me what "name" I want to use again ,I think Im going to fly to California or wherever they are headquartered and smash the windows in.

by Google is DEAD to mereply 4609/26/2013

[quote]Who the fuck would ever want the Google homepage front and center and their most used links in tiny boxes at the bottom of the page?

This is what I don't understand. The freaking address bar IS the Google search! There is literally zero reason to force everyone to use the Google homepage versus the previous Most Visited sites/tiles page.

by Google is DEAD to mereply 4709/26/2013

I have a Windows 7 computer and I use Firefox. What's the best browser for me? I currently have Google, but I don't want to switch to Chrome -- and soon, I may have to.

Thanks.

by Google is DEAD to mereply 4809/26/2013

For email try fastmail.

by Google is DEAD to mereply 4909/26/2013

ENTOURAGE, the email client that came with Microsoft's Office Suite for Macintosh remains my paradigm for the perfect email app.

It, along with the Office Suite for Macintosh, are no more -- discontinued a few years ago.

by Google is DEAD to mereply 5009/26/2013

Yahoo mail has gone and fucked itself right in the ass today with this new update that is identical to Gmail. I fucking HATE Gmail and now I hate Yahoo.

Is there any email client that is actually FUNCTIONAL and doesn't look like a goddamn mess vomited all over my screen?

by Google is DEAD to mereply 5110/08/2013

Google is now just one big dick of a company (not in a good way), and I'm actively working now to avoid their products.

by Google is DEAD to mereply 5210/10/2013

I've used Google for years. All of a sudden this week it seems to have autofill or something engaged. I type two letters and it fills in with stuff that has nothing to do with what I want. I have to try and finish a sentence before it fills in for me. WTF, I've given up to Bing.

by Google is DEAD to mereply 5310/10/2013

I'm about ready to go back to using AOL. And I'm not kidding.

by Google is DEAD to mereply 5411/08/2013

Google's search results are indeed awful. Someone around here mentioned Goodsearch the other day, and I have been using that.

by Google is DEAD to mereply 5511/08/2013

Nothing beats Google Maps and Google Earth.

by Google is DEAD to mereply 5611/08/2013

I have a PC at home and at work. Use Mozilla Firefox on both and Yahoo for my personal mail. Even though Yahoo can be annoying with their changes, it's still much better than the other mailing accounts I've heard of.

by Google is DEAD to mereply 5711/08/2013

If this Google Glass thing catches on, society will go down the toilet. Well...even further down the toilet. It's going to be awful.

by Google is DEAD to mereply 5811/08/2013

Yahoo's new changes are as bad or worse than Gmail's. I've downloaded Mozilla Thunderbird and hooked my Yahoo account to it just to avoid logging into Yahoo on desktop ever again.

by Google is DEAD to mereply 5911/08/2013

Chrome’s insane password security strategy

The other day, I was using Chrome in development for an Ember.js app. I use Safari for day-to-day browsing, but it has a habit of aggressively caching files when I least expect it, so from time to time I switch to Chrome.

I decided to hit Chrome’s “Import bookmarks now” link and see whether I could import my bookmarklets from Safari, so things would be nice and consistent between the two browsers. I didn’t expect this:

This struck me as particularly odd. Why is “Saved passwords” greyed out, and mandatory? Why have a check-box? This is the illusion of choice. I think it’s deeply misleading, and this is why:

This is a page in Chrome’s settings panel:

There’s no master password, no security, not even a prompt that “these passwords are visible”. Visit chrome://settings/passwords in Chrome if you don’t believe me.

There are two sides to this. The developer’s side, and the user’s side. Both roles have vastly different opinions as to how the computer works. Any time I try to draw attention to this, I get the usual responses from technical people:

Just use 1Pass

The computer is already insecure as soon as you have physical access

That’s just how password management works

While all of these points are valid, this doesn’t address the real problem: Google isn’t clear about its password security.

In a world where Google promotes its browser on YouTube, in cinema pre-rolls, and on billboards, the clear audience is not developers. It’s the mass market - the users. The overwhelming majority. They don’t know it works like this. They don’t expect it to be this easy to see their passwords. Every day, millions of normal, every-day users are saving their passwords in Chrome. This is not okay.

This dialog is even more misleading. By using words like “confidential information” and “stored in your keychain”, OSX describes the state of your saved password’s current security. It’s the very security Chrome is about to bypass, by displaying your passwords, in plain-text, outside your keychain, without requiring a password. When you visit a website, Chrome prompts for every password it can find for that domain.

Today, go up to somebody non-technical. Ask to borrow their computer. Visit chrome://settings/passwords and click “show” on a few of the rows. See what they have to say.

I bet you it won’t be “That’s how password management works”.

by Google is DEAD to mereply 6011/08/2013

[quote]Even though Yahoo can be annoying with their changes, it's still much better than the other mailing accounts I've heard of.

You obviously haven't tried Outlook.com lately.

by Google is DEAD to mereply 6111/08/2013

I have, and it sucks too.

by Google is DEAD to mereply 6211/08/2013

For searching I often use ecosia, which is an environmentally friendly search engine that donates 80% of its income to a tree planting program in Brazil.

Unfortunately I still use chrome as a browser because I had a lot of problems with firefox.

Does safari work well for windows?

by Google is DEAD to mereply 6311/08/2013

I didn't know there was such a thing, r63.

You learn something every day here at the DataLounge, and I intend to try Safari for Windows tonight.

by Google is DEAD to mereply 6411/08/2013

Thanks for the Ecosia rec.

by Google is DEAD to mereply 6511/08/2013

When I did a search for ecosia, there were several reviews saying it's a scam. Check for yourself before using it.

This was one comment I found:

(REVIEW 2 – LEWISM.ORG by Lee)

'Ecosia is a scam. It belongs to a German guy who owns Forestle, Znout and many others.

He claims to give 90% of the money on Forestle and 80% on Ecosia. Then he calls Ecosia the greenest search engine? He is the one who claims on one of his sites to donate more than Ecosia does. He has different websites all saying absurd things. A complete fraud.'

by Google is DEAD to mereply 6611/08/2013

Has anyone else noticed that YouTube has hidden your inbox? Now they're moving your YouTube inbox messages to Google+. Like THAT makes any fucking sense!!! Maddening.

by Google is DEAD to mereply 6711/08/2013

I will second that Firefox sucks ass now. Slow. Freezes up. Won't load things. Total shite.

by Google is DEAD to mereply 6811/08/2013

OK, grab those fetching little tin chapeaux dears. I just had the weirdest thing happen with "el+gogo".( some tinhat told me once to use anagrams or code for the company if you want to complain on line )

I just was about to post my bad experiences with " el go go K H R O M H E " and the sever/security apopcalypse happened in mid August of '13 and K R H O M H killed the page when I tried to post. That has NEVER happened before , and I post quite a bit on here. When it reloaded the offending post was gone.

Try "el go go ing" August server crash see what you can find... not much I bet, at least on el go go

by Google is DEAD to mereply 6911/08/2013

[quote]each time I go to the datalounge website I have to first go to the email that has my contribution number, copy it, and then paste it into the datalounge site

Yes, this is another reason not to pay for membership to this crappy website. Every time I wanted to use the library computer at work to access DL I would have to do that. What other website doesn't allow you to create a user name? Actually, other than porn sites, what website requires a membership fee?

by Google is DEAD to mereply 7011/08/2013

Ecosia is recommended by The Guardian and by WWF, not so sure if they would do so if it was a scam.

by Google is DEAD to mereply 7111/08/2013

I just downloaded the Ecosia add-on to Chrome, and now when I open a new tab, it's taking me back to the previous version of Chrome tab page that looks like this (which I preferred). Is this a benefit of Ecosia?

by Google is DEAD to mereply 7211/08/2013

R72 I have never downloaded the add-on. I just added Ecosia to my Chrome bookmarks bar. But what you are saying sounds good, I may try it too now. I still look for an alternative browser than Chrome though. Too much spying going on with Google.

by Google is DEAD to mereply 7311/08/2013

[quote]Also, there products never breaks

Oh dear, oh dear.

by Google is DEAD to mereply 7411/08/2013

R74 Do you actually comb all the posts for spelling mistakes?

by Google is DEAD to mereply 7511/09/2013

If you are using the do not track browser feature like Incognito or InPrivate, the browser does not remember who you are. Turn it off, and you should not need to log in every time.

by Google is DEAD to mereply 7611/09/2013

Ecosia is working out well for me. Thank you to the DLer who recommended it.

It's nice to get search results that aren't fucked by Google's stupid algorithms.

by Google is DEAD to mereply 7711/19/2013

The guys from "Pawn Stars" hate Google too... they won't even give you a dime for a Google "Chrome-book"...

by Google is DEAD to mereply 7811/27/2013

Another reason to hate all things Google:

[bold]The Googlization of the Far Right: Why is Google Funding Grover Norquist, Heritage Action and ALEC?[/bold]

Google, the tech giant supposedly guided by its “don’t be evil” motto, has been funding a growing list of groups advancing the agenda of the Koch brothers.

Organizations that received “substantial” funding from Google for the first time over the past year include Grover Norquist's Americans for Tax Reform, the Federalist Society, the American Conservative Union (best known for its CPAC conference), and the political arm of the Heritage Foundation that led the charge to shut down the government over the Affordable Care Act: Heritage Action.

In 2013, Google also funded the corporate lobby group, the American Legislative Exchange Council, although that group is not listed as receiving “substantial” funding in the list published by Google.

(lots more at the link)

by Google is DEAD to mereply 7911/28/2013

Google is bullying me to give them my phone number before they'll allow me to sign into my own goddamn Youtube account, saying I'm "trying to login from an unusual location." Huh? I'm at fucking home--the same place I always am. This company can get royally FUCKED. They ain't getting my phone number.

by Google is DEAD to mereply 8001/02/2014

[bold]Google Admits Google+ Was Just A Ploy To Track Your Behavior Online[/bold]

As a social network, Google+ is just a bunch of empty circles spinning in a barren wasteland. But Google could give a fuck if consumers prefer Facebook. What the $400 billion data vacuum really wanted, reports The New York Times, is to track everything you do online and sell that personal information to advertisers.

No shock there. Critics saw this coming as far back as 2011 when Google+ started forcing profiles to use their real names and Google+ suddenly became your sign-in for other Google services. But the company finally confessed their long con to the Times, albeit with a corporate spin:

[quote]"Google Plus gives you the opportunity to be yourself, and gives Google that common understanding of who you are," said Bradley Horowitz, vice president of product management for Google Plus.

Since it launched, the type of data Google+ collects has become even more valuable—and Google is getting better at collecting it than Facebook, reports the Times:

[quote]The reason is that once you sign up for Plus, it becomes your account for all Google products, from Gmail to YouTube to maps, so Google sees who you are and what you do across its services, even if you never once return to the social network itself [...]

[quote]Thanks to Plus, Google knows about people's friendships on Gmail, the places they go on maps and how they spend their time on the more than two million websites in Google's ad network. And it is gathering this information even though relatively few people use Plus as their social network.

Now that search advertising, the primary source of Google's profits, has slowed, the company has gotten more aggro about tracking what you do online, says the Times:

[quote] Plus is now so important to Google that the company requires people to sign up to use some Google services, like commenting on YouTube. The push is being done so forcefully that it has alienated some users and raised privacy and antitrust concerns, including at the Federal Trade Commission. Larry Page, Google's chief executive, tied employee bonuses companywide to its success and appointed Vic Gundotra, a senior Google executive, to lead it. [...]

[quote]The way Google is tying its search engine, which dominates the market, with a less popular product in Plus has set off antitrust concerns. The Federal Trade Commission raised the issue during its recent antitrust investigation of Google, according to two people briefed on the matter. That investigation closed without a finding of wrongdoing.

(Anti-trust investigations in the EU weren't as easy to wriggle out of. Google just published the details of its settlement.)

But it's not just consumers that are getting suckered into Google+. The Times says brands are being lured into starting a G+ account because Google promises them "prime placement on the right-hand side of search results, with photos and promotional posts," the kind of advertising you'd normally have to pay for. Not only that, but brands are compelled to join Google+ in order to show up higher in Google's search results.

by Google is DEAD to mereply 8102/17/2014

For email try riseup.net.

by Google is DEAD to mereply 8202/17/2014

i hate chrome. it's been giving me problems lately. It is sooo slow. I play games on FB like chefville and it has been giving me problems. It takes ages for facebook page to load. I don't have any problems with firefox or IE. I have since uninstalled chrome. I don't what the fuck the problem is.

I have the latest flash and everything. I was never into google plus.

by Google is DEAD to mereply 8302/17/2014

I cannot wait until Google suffers a massive blow-back. They're fucking evil.

by Google is DEAD to mereply 8402/17/2014

Google owns 80% of all smart phones, via its Android operating system.

Think about that for a minute.

by Google is DEAD to mereply 8502/17/2014

Is it still the case that you cannot delete your Google+ "account" without deleting your Youtube account?

by Google is DEAD to mereply 8602/17/2014

OP, it sounds like a browser issue to me.

by Google is DEAD to mereply 8702/17/2014

Google needs to die.

by Google is DEAD to mereply 8802/17/2014

I'm running Windows 8.1 and Internet Explorer suddenly conked out on me from the taskbar, unless each time I want to use it I run it without any add-ons. A royal pain! I'm probably going to go back to Firefox.

by Google is DEAD to mereply 8902/17/2014

YouTube has been totally fucked up ever since Google got a hold of it. It's menu and layout is so fucked up that I can't even find anything. I can't find my YouTube inbox and the stupid notifications thing doesn't make any sense because I don't know how to delete or save them after I've read them.

by Google is DEAD to mereply 9002/17/2014

I'm forced to use windows at work. Firefox crashes like mad but I haven't found alternatives. Any recommendations? I'm nuts about privacy so not very fond of Chrome. I'm not sure about IE10.

I use separate accounts for everything - youtube, personal gmail, etc. Everytime youtube or gmail asks me to give my full name or mobile number, I simply type youtube.com or gmail.com at the address bar and get no more those annoying pages.

by Google is DEAD to mereply 9102/18/2014

I don't know what "conked out on me from the task bar" even means.

IE runs fine for me mostly. Occasionally I have to close it and re-open it. But that's it.

by Google is DEAD to mereply 9202/18/2014

IE10 or IE11 don't suck at all.

IE9 is iffy.

IE8 is lame.

IE7 is actively bad.

IE6 is an abortion of an abomination.

There was a time when Chrome was easily better than IE. But lately? Not so much.

by Google is DEAD to mereply 9302/18/2014

Google has taken being a 'dick' to whole new levels recently.

by Google is DEAD to mereply 9401/16/2015

Hushmail for email, Startpage for searches

by Google is DEAD to mereply 9501/17/2015

Bing for searches.

Outlook.com for web mail

Windows (no Chromebooks... waste of money)

IE11 for a browser

No Android phone for me. Using a Lumia 920.

Roku, not Chromecast.

Office Online, not Google Docs

OneDrive, not Google Drive

Here Maps and Bing maps, not google maps.

Facebook and LinkedIn, not Google+

Seriously, screw Google.

by Google is DEAD to mereply 9601/17/2015
Need more help? Click Here.