Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

InTouch Weekly Outs Kanye

Has this been posted? I did a search and did not see anything.

Has anyone read the article? Guess he's rumored to be doing it with the head designer for Givenchy, Riccardo Tisci.

by Anonymousreply 4105/20/2013

MTO outted him a few days ago, and his bf Tisci designed KK's dress fyi.

by Anonymousreply 105/18/2013

Does anybody find the headline offensive? According to InTouch, a pregnant woman's worst fear doesn't concern the health of her unborn child but that her husband might be gay. Being gay is the "worst" thing, not spotting, not abdominal cramps, not possibly miscarrying.

Uggh.

by Anonymousreply 205/18/2013

"InTouch Weekly" has previously announced Angelina Jolie's pregnancy 48 times, Jennifer Aniston's pregnancy 46 times, and Brad and Angelina's imminent breakup 38 times. It's roughly as credible as "Weekly World News."

by Anonymousreply 305/18/2013

Can you imagine we live in a society where being involved with Kim Kardashian is acceptable, but being involved with the head designer at Givenchy is something to hide.

Sick.

by Anonymousreply 405/18/2013

I read on some random blog that they are in conflict cause West wants to raise the baby in Paris and Kim wants to stay in LA. guess he wants to be near his bf.

by Anonymousreply 505/18/2013

Did Tisci design Kim's Met dress as revenge?

by Anonymousreply 605/19/2013

Since Kim uses the word 'like' a million times in any conversation (as in California slang) her personality must really grate upon Kanye after one hour together.

by Anonymousreply 705/19/2013

I was in line at the grocery store and I saw this headline blaring at me from the magazine rack. I would actually believe this.

Theres no way InTouch would print this unless they had proof, or they could be sued big time.

I wonder what dirt they have on him besides just the picture.

by Anonymousreply 805/19/2013

I'm much more interested in this January vs. Miley business.

by Anonymousreply 1005/19/2013

Not much to discuss. Miley is a girl, January is a woman.

by Anonymousreply 1105/19/2013

Tisci's hot, I'd do him.

by Anonymousreply 1205/19/2013

If it's true, you'd think Kim would out him. If he's gay, she has nothing to lose.

by Anonymousreply 1305/19/2013

Yes, nothing at all to lose, r13.

by Anonymousreply 1405/19/2013

Impossible.

Ricardo Tischi actually has taste.

by Anonymousreply 1505/19/2013

Exactly r14, she might lose a gay man pretending to be straight. Oh what a loss!

by Anonymousreply 1605/19/2013

R8, notice they're not saying he's gay ....they're saying it's Kim's Worst Fear .... I'm sure the publications lawyers would be able to spin it as total suppostion/conjecture.

Unless Kim can prove she has a Worse Fear than that.

by Anonymousreply 1705/19/2013

Kanye is too stupid to be queer. I, however, am far too queer to be stupid.

by Anonymousreply 1905/19/2013

I don't think he's stupid, he's highly accomplished and rich. He's a hot head and a oddball, but he's no dummy.

by Anonymousreply 2005/19/2013

Kanye has had gay rumors before he was famous. Most likely he is bisexual though. If this is so, he will probably stay in the closet like most bisexuals.

by Anonymousreply 2105/19/2013

Think about it, who else but a queen would hang out with Kim in any way at all?

What about Jay-Z? I say DL, I feel the same way about Beyonce, she's a diva. Divas attract gay men not straight ones.

by Anonymousreply 2205/19/2013

Kanye gets alot of respect from me for being the first mainstream hip hop artist to denounce homophobia & publicly show support for gay people. It took alot of guts on his part especially since he did this back in 2005 when his career was just blossoming. He claims to be a metrosexual male though he most likely is bisexual or gay.

by Anonymousreply 2305/19/2013

No straight man likes fashion the way Kanye does. He's obsessed with fashion and all the glittery hoopla surrounding it.

by Anonymousreply 2405/19/2013

r25, K & K aren't married and as far as I know, aren't getting married. Second, her mother probably picked Kanye because his name begins with a K. Which shows you apparently neither side has a problem being using the other for publicity and don't give a shit about being used as well.

Of course, I'm only saying this because if you're going to be fake outraged, I'm going to be fake reasonable.

by Anonymousreply 2605/19/2013

R24, P-Diddy loves to wear high fashion and diamond jewelry. R23, so what? So he is not considered a sleaze ball for cheating on his pregnant wife because he is pro gay? I'm not a frau ,and I know Kim is garbage, but to pull that BS especially when his wife is pregnant is low rent. Also, if he likes guys, don't get married and involve others.Just stay single and play the field if that is what you want to do. You can't have your cake and eat it at the same time too.

by Anonymousreply 2705/19/2013

Kim Kardashian's entire life is played out in front of cameras, how can anyone take this fake publicity seeking woman seriously?

Her fake marriage came and went in the blink of an eye, then she was quickly hooking up with Kanye West before she was even divorced from the basketball player. Everything this airhead woman does seems to be calculated by her loony mother.

Then KK gets knocked up by Kanye, most likely to have more fodder for her reality series. Kanye looks miserable in every photo of him with KK. Every aspect of her life seems planned out, there is very little 'reality' in this woman's life.

If Kanye is gay, Kim would probably be delighted, she'd then have more 'drama' for her TV show, she then could draw this fake drama for another year or until her idiot 'fans' get tired of her and her loathsome lunatic family.

by Anonymousreply 2905/19/2013

There have been all sorts of blind items suggesting that Kanye isn't going along with the Kardashian family plan for marriage based on reality TV ratings, and that the Kardashians are upset about this.

I bet they're now threatening to out him, if he doesn't play along, and this is a warning shot.

by Anonymousreply 3005/19/2013

In Touch is certainly a questionable source, but I find it completely believable that he's a gay guy that wanted a kid and a "baby mama" story to hide behind and she wanted a baby with a rich celebrity type. It looks like a business transaction rather than a relationship.

by Anonymousreply 3105/19/2013

Word, r 4.

by Anonymousreply 3205/19/2013

R29,R31 have some good points.

R28, I keep telling you I'm not interested in havering sex with you so stop stalking me!

by Anonymousreply 3305/19/2013

I have a great idea for another reality show.

by Anonymousreply 3405/19/2013

Kris is basically a madam in a whorehouse populated by her cunt leavings. Horrible woman.

by Anonymousreply 3505/19/2013

I thought Kim's Worst Fear was chipping a nail.

Or losing her voice.

by Anonymousreply 3605/19/2013

Get this! Kim said she is going to be the next Elizabeth Taylor!I'm serious.

by Anonymousreply 3705/19/2013

I'm not a fan of his, but I'd like to get under him

by Anonymousreply 3805/19/2013

Always trying to bring a black man down.

by Anonymousreply 3905/19/2013

I'd take that Kanye cock any day, douche or not (putting it mildly) he's a fascinating character with lots of talent - more the music than the actual rapping cause he's weak there.

[quote]Tisci's hot, I'd do him.

Yup. This is a really hot couple, much more so than Zac Posen and Diddy. Posen is just as hot as Tisci but Diddy is vomitous.

by Anonymousreply 4005/19/2013

UPDATE: MTO says that Ricardo Tisci outted KaMay 20, 2013: Here is what Ricardo Tisci, a CLOSE PERSONAL FRIENDS said when interviewed by Vogue Homme and asked about his BEST sexual experience:

" I have several but the one I think immediately is an experience I had with a man who is known. I never imagined that something could happen between us and it's still the "hottest weekend of my life.

Nobody really knows if this guy is straight or gay, it is a mystery. However, I was attracted to him, his way of speaking, thinking, walking, dressing. I love what he does as an artist.

This weekend both, this intimate moment has only reinforced my attraction to him."

WOW . . .

by Anonymousreply 4105/20/2013
Need more help? Click Here.