Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Pete Santilli, Radio Host: Hillary Clinton Needs To Be 'Shot In The Vagina'

"Hillary Clinton needs to be convicted. She needs to be tried, convicted and shot in the vagina," Santilli said, Right Wing Watch reports. "I want to pull the trigger."

Audio:

by Anonymousreply 3405/21/2013

They aren't even subtle in their hatred of women anymore, are they?

I love that the far-right keeps bashing her like this without her in the spotlight to defend herself. It makes her a sympathetic figure by default and continues to alienate more voters/women from the Republican Party.

Keep 'em coming, boys.

by Anonymousreply 105/18/2013

They are not only going to ensure Hillary's election, but her landslide victory as a re-energized Clinton bloc pulls larger proportions of suburban voters into the Democrat fold. That, plus a larger share of female voters in the new bellwether states of Arizona and North Carolina, will be handy to demonstrate how useless the hate speech of assholes such as Santilli is.

by Anonymousreply 205/18/2013

Yep. This kind of crude attack redounds to Hillary's benefit.

The attacks on the President over this nothing bullshit remind everyone of what these idiots did to President Clinton and Hillary. That also redounds to her benefit.

And, of course, the Republican dimwits are continuing to alienate Hispanics, women, gays, younger voters and even some white guys.

It's looking better for Hillary 2016 all the time.

by Anonymousreply 305/18/2013

This asshole ought to be taken off the air. His language is vulgar, threatening and entirely out of place.

by Anonymousreply 405/18/2013

This guy, a nobody, is angling to be the next Glenn Beck--a professional victim because rational adults consider him an idiot. If he wants to be Glenn Beck, he'd better be prepared to suck the dicks of numerous fat old ugly men.

by Anonymousreply 505/18/2013

Sexy.

by Anonymousreply 605/18/2013

[quote]I want to shoot her

Hostility like this is nothing new from a Republican, e.g., Sarah Palin's "crosshairs" map, etc.

[quote]right in the vagina

But that's a new twist. Mommy issues much?

[quote]and I don't want her to die right away; I want her to feel the pain

This line was lifted right out of a bedtime story Ann Romney used to read to her children.

by Anonymousreply 705/18/2013

Cant the FCC fine the station and get this dirty pig off the air?

They shouldnt be allowed to get away with inciting violence like this.

by Anonymousreply 805/19/2013

Right wing sociopaths on every station, I tells ya. But this clown actually isn't a broadcaster at all, R8, just an unhinged blogger with an audio stream of his nasty little show embedded in his webpage. Oh, and a YouTube account with few views of his 'content.' Hmmm...content which we can all tag as hate speech.

by Anonymousreply 1005/19/2013

Santilli's YouTube channel.

by Anonymousreply 1105/19/2013

If you read this comment in a letter written by a serial killer, it wouldn't seem out of place.

by Anonymousreply 1205/19/2013

Does anyone else think he has a Canadian accent?

by Anonymousreply 1305/19/2013

Shameful, just shameful.

by Anonymousreply 1505/19/2013

That's funny, I seem to remember more than one DLer over the years threatening violence towards the vaginas of various women.

by Anonymousreply 1605/19/2013

Did he use the word PUMA? Because then I think he also used to post here.

by Anonymousreply 1705/19/2013

Tell you what. We live in dangerous times. The dominance of white men is at an end. They feel very threatened. obviously not all of them feel threatened and not all of the threatened will act on their fears, but still. Inciting other people to do foolish hateful things is something the cowardly do.

by Anonymousreply 1905/19/2013

I wish that "the dominance of white men" was in any way ending, R19, but it's not. They've got all of the money and are in the process of taking the rest. And Barack Obama, and Hilary Clinton, for that matter, are not standing in the way of that. They'll take their scraps from the big table and let the wealth concentration continue. And money is indeed power.

by Anonymousreply 2005/19/2013

Too bad Valerie Solanas isn't still around to shoot this guy in his junk.

by Anonymousreply 2105/19/2013

That sounds like something the average Datalounger would say.

by Anonymousreply 2205/19/2013

I can't believe anybody would say it.

by Anonymousreply 2305/19/2013

No, r22, DL prefers she be kicked in the cunt.

by Anonymousreply 2405/19/2013

[quote]That's funny, I seem to remember more than one DLer over the years threatening violence towards the vaginas of various women.

I don't.

Link please.

by Anonymousreply 2505/19/2013

Yeah, I've never heard anybody on DL sink that low.

This is really troubling to me. This isn't partisan discourse. It should be unacceptable to all people and this guy should be suspended (ideally fired.) He's free to say it, under the Constitution, but he doesn't need to be paid to say it. This is not acceptable by any standard.

by Anonymousreply 2605/19/2013

R26, an earlier post in this thread indicates that this shitstain is not a real radio host. He has a blog with some streaming recordings and some Youtube videos. I presume he made them himself.

He's a wannabe, looking for attention.

by Anonymousreply 2705/19/2013

I have a feeling he's going to be getting a little visit from the secret service!

by Anonymousreply 2805/19/2013

So r29, what exactly is Santilli "right" about?

by Anonymousreply 3005/20/2013

Yes. Yes. Yes. I also eat puppies for breakfast.

by Anonymousreply 3205/20/2013

[quote][R28] hates free speech

"Free speech" is pretty expansive as a concept in the US, but it does have limitations--the Supreme Court has made that clear time and again. One of few things you're not allowed to do is publicly call for the assassination of a president, even in jest: since Santilli literally called for Obama to be shot, he will indeed and absolutely be visited soon by the Secret Service, and they will ask him a LOT of questions.

And r28 did not endorse this: he just said it's going to happen, whether you or he or Santilli likes it or not. And trust me: it WILL happen this week if it hasn't already happened.

by Anonymousreply 3405/21/2013
Need more help? Click Here.