Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Gay Marriage's taboo : siblings marrying each other

Now that gay marriage is the new Civil Rights Act of the 21st century do you think brothers will now/ should be able to marry their own brothers or sisters marry their own sisters? There is no reproductive danger. But is there still a harm to the social fabric if sibling marriage become the marriage du jour?

P.S. I am not the incest troll. I am an only child. Not a fantasy for me. But I have known many siblings who got along better with their same sex sibling than with anyone else. And I think gay marriage raises that notion.

by Anonymousreply 805/18/2013

It won't bother me one bit. Fox News is another matter.

by Anonymousreply 105/18/2013

Call me crazy, but I don't see how two people of the same sex marrying each other does any damage.. that goes for siblings too. Think about it.. two sisters or two brothers literally cannot have kids together, so they won't procreate and have fucked up offsprings. I don't really see a problem with it.

by Anonymousreply 205/18/2013

GTFO

by Anonymousreply 305/18/2013

What benefits would they gain from it outside of the tax ones?

by Anonymousreply 405/18/2013

Erm, why the hell don't brothers and sisters already marry? If they can't get a partner, I mean. They do exist.

This freak argument really pisses the fuck out of me and OP, you should be ashamed of entertaining it when heterosexual brothers and sisters don't even do it already.. so why the fuck would same sex siblings do???!

by Anonymousreply 505/18/2013

Straight marriage never led to a wave of brothers marrying their sisters and only hillbillies and brain-damaged are attracted to their blood relatives.

by Anonymousreply 605/18/2013

OMG Threads like this are we gays will always be on the out looking in...What's next, marrying my pet sheep?

by Anonymousreply 705/18/2013

My mom is past the menopause...

by Anonymousreply 805/18/2013
Need more help? Click Here.