Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

David Tyler Muir and Gio Benitez: Media power couple?

I can totally envision them having candle lit dinners in a dark corner of NYC after long days of work at the ABC headquarters, after which they both fall asleep in each other's arms before David has a chance to tag that tight Cuban ass.

I hope they show up hand in hand at Anderson and Andy Cohen's birthday extravaganza at Bedlam!

by Charles Perez, being nosey at home in his house slippersreply 17106/06/2015

When is Diane going to retire, so David can take his rightful position as World News Anchor?

by Charles Perez, being nosey at home in his house slippersreply 605/18/2013

I still don't understand how Benitez moved up the ranks so quickly. Must be his looks.

by Charles Perez, being nosey at home in his house slippersreply 705/18/2013

Gio seems to always be in the studio to do his reports on the weekends. Always seems to be reporting from the field during the week.

Coincidence?

For those of you who don't understand what that means -- David Tyler Muir anchors the newscast on weekends; Diane Sawyer anchors it during the week.

by Charles Perez, being nosey at home in his house slippersreply 905/19/2013

R11, totally agree. There is something "off" about him. And I cannot stop staring at his lopsided mouth and greasy hair sculpted into some sort of intentional "do." Not sure what the package deal is there but it ain't right.

by Charles Perez, being nosey at home in his house slippersreply 1205/19/2013

r16, David tells us why he likes long flights.

by Charles Perez, being nosey at home in his house slippersreply 1805/20/2013

Are Muir or Benitez in OK yet? You know they love to their freak on in disaster zones.

by Charles Perez, being nosey at home in his house slippersreply 2105/22/2013

Are they kidding with that old pic of Muir at r18's link? He looks like that guy's father now.

by Charles Perez, being nosey at home in his house slippersreply 2205/22/2013

b

by Charles Perez, being nosey at home in his house slippersreply 2305/22/2013

They're fighting over who gets to interview Aaron Schock.

by Charles Perez, being nosey at home in his house slippersreply 2405/22/2013

i mean no wonder Barbara "Mummy" Walters decided to quit ABC News...so much faggotry in the halls and on set. plus she only needs one grey haired homo to do her hair and clown makeup and a butch lesbian to keep her daughter Jackie in check.

by Charles Perez, being nosey at home in his house slippersreply 2605/25/2013

true r25, perhaps Gio is versatile...I bet he cooks arroz con pollo for David after they get done with the wild sex!

by Charles Perez, being nosey at home in his house slippersreply 2705/25/2013

David is 39, never married, never linked to any woman, but awfully chummy with Gio.

They were both in-studio tonight, dressed exactly alike: black suits, white shirts, striped ties. That was no coincidence...

David probably figures if Anderson can have a hot papi, why can't I have one of his own?

by Charles Perez, being nosey at home in his house slippersreply 2805/26/2013

Absolutely R28

They probably share clothes too. Awww

I used to think David had dead eyes, but now with Gio around you can clearly see a sparkle.

by Charles Perez, being nosey at home in his house slippersreply 2905/26/2013

i wonder if David has done any sexual stuff with Bob Iger...the Disney-ABC President. they are both Ithaca College alumni and at least 15 year age difference. Bob looks like a mean and rough in bed top.

by Charles Perez, being nosey at home in his house slippersreply 3005/26/2013

Silly R31! Both men are versatile.

They suck each other off and then they fuck like bunnies.

by Charles Perez, being nosey at home in his house slippersreply 3205/26/2013

This just in: Gio Benitez's huge uncut pinga!

by Charles Perez, being nosey at home in his house slippersreply 3305/26/2013

Wonder when Out magazine is going to do a cover story using actors holding up masks of David and Gio?

by Charles Perez, being nosey at home in his house slippersreply 3405/26/2013

No shit, r34! I mean in 2013, what are those guys ashamed of?

by Charles Perez, being nosey at home in his house slippersreply 3505/26/2013

dont you dare mention Robin Roberts on this thread she is deceased to me! and i wonder if David makes all his hook ups sign a no disclosure agreement just like Tom Cruise and Kenny Chesney.

by Charles Perez, being nosey at home in his house slippersreply 3605/27/2013

David is on GMA today. Will Gio be far behind?

by Charles Perez, being nosey at home in his house slippersreply 3705/27/2013

thanks for the heads up. will pass out within the hour from my drunk-ing hope to wake up in time to watch his slick smug face

by Charles Perez, being nosey at home in his house slippersreply 3805/27/2013

A 7:08 Gio was across the desk with story on high school kid who wanted to recreate Colombine.

by Charles Perez, being nosey at home in his house slippersreply 3905/27/2013

David was anchoring from Washington DC on Sunday night. And Gio was there live in the studio with David.

Wonder what they did after the broadcast?

by Charles Perez, being nosey at home in his house slippersreply 4005/27/2013

LOL

by Charles Perez, being nosey at home in his house slippersreply 4205/27/2013

[quote]David is the bottom and like most females with the pussy he controls the situation

SO true...you just know after Gio gets done fucking the lining out David's ass he makes Gio clean his home!

by Charles Perez, being nosey at home in his house slippersreply 4305/27/2013

Who the fuck cares about those two cowardly closet cases? Wake me up when they're both out.

by Charles Perez, being nosey at home in his house slippersreply 4405/27/2013

STFU R44!!

Anyway, did David prevent Gio from interviewing the gay soccer player Robbie Rogers?? 0.o

I bet he trapped Gio in the closet so that he would miss his plane ticket.

by Charles Perez, being nosey at home in his house slippersreply 4505/27/2013

What the fuck is 0.o?

by Charles Perez, being nosey at home in his house slippersreply 4605/27/2013

saw part of GMA this morning and it was a bunch of cackling hens kinda like the view but younger. David even made a few jokes like saying he was in for George and also said that Ginger was in for Sam and she didnt look to happy. Laura Spencer is insufferable with the blonde perky act is tired and old. and Dr. B was interviewed by David outside about his new book. David likes drinking wine by the way. forgot to ask if it was red or white. you can call the ABC news desk in NYC and leave messages for him he gets a satisfying smirk from all the so called adulation from the fat fraus from middle of nowhere America.

by Charles Perez, being nosey at home in his house slippersreply 4705/28/2013

R44 & R45. I read an article that said Gio was not in the closet. He was out and active in the gay community in Florida where he worked for the ABC affiliate in Miami (I think it was.). Since Latino's are the fastest growing minority, soon to be majority, in the country, all stations are trying to hire them in significant numbers. ABC already has a few. Haven't you already heard them talking to people in Spanish or doing an interview in Spanish and translating as they go along? Smart move for ABC ... and probably a smart move for David Tyler Muir, too. In fact, I think I heard David speaking Spanish just a day or two ago.

by Charles Perez, being nosey at home in his house slippersreply 4905/28/2013

David speaking Spanish?

"Pinga"

"Culo"

"Huevos"

"Pelotas"

etc...etc...

by Charles Perez, being nosey at home in his house slippersreply 5005/28/2013

check out Gio's twitter followers lots of homosexuals follow him like Dong Lemon, Howard Bragman, Thomas Roberts, Rodner Figueroa and of course David Tyler Miur!

by Charles Perez, being nosey at home in his house slippersreply 5105/28/2013

[quote]Where is WABC Insider when we need him.

Not sure if he could help in this situation anyway. IIRC, he's said several times that he's only familiar with the goings-on at Channel 7 (ABC's NYC affiliate), not so much the network (which may be in another building, I'm not sure).

by Charles Perez, being nosey at home in his house slippersreply 5205/28/2013

Gio looking good in Mexico hunny!

by Charles Perez, being nosey at home in his house slippersreply 5406/10/2013

Howard Bragman is fucking gross! Talk about making a thread go limp!!

by Charles Perez, being nosey at home in his house slippersreply 5506/10/2013

Gio tweeted just now:

"@GioBenitez: On @ABCWorldNews w/ @DavidMuir: Baldwin calls reporter a "queen" in latest tirade. After Deen debacle, some ask: a celeb double-standard?"

Hmmm.

by Charles Perez, being nosey at home in his house slippersreply 5606/29/2013

I wonder how much longer Gio will remain in the closet. Same goes with Muir.

by Charles Perez, being nosey at home in his house slippersreply 5706/29/2013

[quote]David's hair has a life of its own. And its not a pretty one.

And then, there's his nose.

Three's Company!

by Charles Perez, being nosey at home in his house slippersreply 5806/29/2013

Did anyone see Gio's segment?

by Charles Perez, being nosey at home in his house slippersreply 5906/29/2013

It was definitely GayBC World News Tonight.

David anchoring.

Ryan Owens reporting on same sex marriage in California.

Gio reporting on Alec Baldwin's homophobic rant against a "toxic little queen." Gio seemed especially satisfied to be doing that report.

I'm sure David and Gio went out to dinner afterwards.

by Charles Perez, being nosey at home in his house slippersreply 6006/29/2013

I'm glad Gio made that report. It's time for Baldwin's career to go down the drains. Gio is so hot! David is handsome too

by Charles Perez, being nosey at home in his house slippersreply 6107/03/2013

Just saw a commercial promoting a special report this week on ABC World News Tonight with Diane Sawyer.

Gio Benitez will be introducing viewers to his body (in shorts and a t-shirt from what I saw) while he gives up the 4-1-1 on a new exercise program.

From the commercial it looks like it will be on all week. So I don't know if it's a different position each day, or what.

Is there any actual NEWS on any of the programs that fall under the auspices of the ABC News division?

by Charles Perez, being nosey at home in his house slippersreply 6207/08/2013

Gio should ditch the t-shirt for this segment.

by Charles Perez, being nosey at home in his house slippersreply 6307/08/2013

ABC should ditch both Gio and David Tyler Muir. They are exemplars of tedious show biz. Thank you. That is all.

by Charles Perez, being nosey at home in his house slippersreply 6407/08/2013

R62 thanks for the heads up !!! I'll make sure to catch him in those segments.

by Charles Perez, being nosey at home in his house slippersreply 6507/08/2013

Did any East Coasters watch the news tonight?

I have the DVR set, but I might not bother with watching if there are no reports of Gio stripping down or DTM being there to 'spot' him.

by Charles Perez, being nosey at home in his house slippersreply 6607/08/2013

Surely I'm tuning in to watch Gio's hot bod!

by Charles Perez, being nosey at home in his house slippersreply 6707/08/2013

Are people sure David is gay? I cant tell and there is no record of his dating life...

by Charles Perez, being nosey at home in his house slippersreply 6907/09/2013

[quote]I cant tell and there is no record of his dating life...

That's enough to confirm gayness by DL standards.

by Charles Perez, being nosey at home in his house slippersreply 7007/09/2013

I kinda agree with R1 about this guy not coming out. I remember him as an anchor in Syracuse and he was not the person ne is now, which is a big phony. The masculine act he has on ABC Newsis just that, an act. In Syracuse his voice was much higher, his stance was much more feminine, and his facial expression wasn't so stern. He's obviously gone through quite a bit of effort to appear more austere, but it's all very fake and calculated. In his defense, however, he's a newscaster, it's not about him. He should remain objective. I'm sure he feels like he has it figured out.

R2's post made me chuckle. If anything, Quinto probably warned him about coming out, as it didn't quite give him the career I think he was planning it would. Quinto, who can't hide his pomposity nor how self-adsorbed he is, came out to be some sort of hero but no one really cared. If find nothing interesting about him, at least not as interesting as he find it. I thouht he played gay with no sense at all in the first season of American Horror Story. And ever interview he gives is nothing more than another attempt for him to gain sympathy for his father dying when he was young and being a gay actor. Again, no one cares.

by Charles Perez, being nosey at home in his house slippersreply 7107/09/2013

David and Gio should approach ABC with a concept for a gay version of "The View". Anderson Cooper can be the moderator. Don Lemon can also be on the panel. Then all they'd need is a wise old elder*gay. It'd be huge!

by Charles Perez, being nosey at home in his house slippersreply 7207/09/2013

is it David Benitez and Gio Muir? asking for a friend.

by Charles Perez, being nosey at home in his house slippersreply 7307/10/2013

Finally! They played the workout segment tonight - a slower news day. I was beginning to think they were saving it for the weekend when DTM could introduce it and have Gio in the studio with him to discuss the affects the exercise routing had on Gio's body, and their love life.

Apparently there is a 7-minute work out that is a fad right now. I haven't heard of it, but they thought it was popular enough to put it to the test. Gio did the work out with the creator of the thing in somebody's bedroom.

Which one of the boys has that parquet flooring that is common in a lot of NYC apartments, Gio or DTM? I'm assuming since it was Gio's story, they used his bedroom. It was decorated OK. I'm no expert in that arena, but there was nothing too fancy going on there.

Anyway, no shirtlessness, and actually very little Gio hotness. That was a real missed opportunity. They should give the segment producer a lesson in what people really want to see when you have a guy like that doing a feature about exercise.

Oh, also, the creator dude said that for optimal health benefit he recommends that people do the 7-minute routine 3 times...making it a 21-minute workout. So the name he gave his own program is a little deceptive.

by Charles Perez, being nosey at home in his house slippersreply 7407/13/2013

David Muir has a lot of talent as a journalist and much like Bill Hemmer, who is also a professional is too good looking. Both men are excellent reporters/journalists.

by Charles Perez, being nosey at home in his house slippersreply 7507/13/2013

Does anyone in south Florida know anything about Kevin Ozebek? He's a good friend, former colleague, and Twitter buddy of Gio's, and very cute. Ditto Roger Borges.

by Charles Perez, being nosey at home in his house slippersreply 7607/13/2013

Gio doing his 7-minute workout in the bedroom with the trainer.

by Charles Perez, being nosey at home in his house slippersreply 7707/13/2013

That apt. with the parquet floor is not the bedroom. It is a high end studio in Manhattan. It is probably in the $3,500 per month range.

I would imagine Gio is highly paid and would probably be able to afford $5,000 to $6,000 for an one bedroom apt.

by Charles Perez, being nosey at home in his house slippersreply 7807/13/2013

Gio's ass is ROCKING. get it gurl

by Charles Perez, being nosey at home in his house slippersreply 8007/15/2013

Here's a photo of Gio's first NYC apartment.

Looks like a nice and cozy place for him to snuggle up with his boyfriend.

by Charles Perez, being nosey at home in his house slippersreply 8107/18/2013

If you are curious r81, you can see that same apartment (studio) furnished in the video at r77.

by Charles Perez, being nosey at home in his house slippersreply 8207/18/2013

I realize I'm in the minority here but I just don't think Gio is all that. His choppers completely overwhelm his face and his body is hardly spectacular (too pudgy for my tastes).

I'm no Gio hater and applaud him for his success, but this notion that he's one drop dead gorgeous hunk of man completely eludes me. But hey, if it's working for him (and it apparently is), more power to him.

by Charles Perez, being nosey at home in his house slippersreply 8307/18/2013

Gio is not gorgeous but I definitely think he's HOT. His face is nice and so is that body. I wonder if he'll end up as a guest on WWHL with Andy Cohen by next year...

by Charles Perez, being nosey at home in his house slippersreply 8407/18/2013

I wonder if Gio and the exercise trainer showered together after their workout?

by Charles Perez, being nosey at home in his house slippersreply 8507/18/2013

R85 doubt it. that trainer was fug.

by Charles Perez, being nosey at home in his house slippersreply 8607/18/2013

[quote]I realize I'm in the minority here but I just don't think Gio is all that. His choppers completely overwhelm his face and his body is hardly spectacular (too pudgy for my tastes)

You must be into those starved queens. I just know Gio makes his ample asscheeks clap on DTM's dick!

by Charles Perez, being nosey at home in his house slippersreply 8707/19/2013

How do you know R87? Are you DTM's valet? Confidant? Other fuck buddy? Please explain.

by Charles Perez, being nosey at home in his house slippersreply 8807/19/2013

R77 Wow those pecs are huge! Actually he is huge.

My god, how does David T Muir goes around to top that?

Like someone said earlie, they are giant gay!!!

by Charles Perez, being nosey at home in his house slippersreply 8907/20/2013

David is also a big man. He has to slouch in a big way so he and Elizabeth Vargas can be in the same camera shot when they do the stand-ups for 20/20.

by Charles Perez, being nosey at home in his house slippersreply 9007/27/2013

Yes, they are both very tall and muscular. They must have a huge strong bed to hold them both and to support all the hard fucking. Or maybe they do it barrio style with just a mattress on the floor!

by Charles Perez, being nosey at home in his house slippersreply 9107/27/2013

That's Gio's bed in the clip at R77 - it doesn't look big enough for both of them.

I bet David's got a king size bed - he probably bought it when he was sleeping with Peter Jennings.

by Charles Perez, being nosey at home in his house slippersreply 9207/28/2013

Gio Benitez was in studio again tonight with David. coincidence or convenient fuck and sleep saturday night and wake up have a late brunch and then walk together into ABC's UWS studios?

David loves donuts and bacon and calls Diane Sawyer "my pal"?

WTF is wrong with these Disney employees!

by Charles Perez, being nosey at home in his house slippersreply 9308/11/2013

who is fingering, rimming and fucking David?

by Charles Perez, being nosey at home in his house slippersreply 9409/06/2013

Gio cuts a nice figure

by Charles Perez, being nosey at home in his house slippersreply 9509/28/2013

Gio Benitez is in NYC for a year as he gets indoctrinated into the ABC format. Yes he is gay and he prefers guys his own age ... under 30. He has never been in the closet and is devoted to his Mom and little Sis. ABC has all intentions of sending him back to Miami as their correspondent there. They sent him to NYC because of his non-compete clause with the station in Miami. As for David Muir ... a very handsome and nice man. I've had the pleasure of meeting him several times and he was kind and understanding. So why do we lay off of Dan Kloeffler? You don't get gayer than Twiggy Kloeffler! Ever see the videos as him as a high school drum major ... talk about drag!

by Charles Perez, being nosey at home in his house slippersreply 9611/30/2013

Gio and David made it into Billy Masters' gay gossip column this week.

No new info in the item, however. Just a rehash of what we've been saying on DataLounge.

by Charles Perez, being nosey at home in his house slippersreply 9701/06/2014

r96, we lay off Dan because he's a sweetheart, and if you haven't heard, he's been out for awhile now, dear.

by Charles Perez, being nosey at home in his house slippersreply 9801/06/2014

yeah r97. They lifted that gossip right from here. And I have been following Gio's career for many years now, and it was my eagle eyes that noticed how well he and David work together, so I started this here thread!

by Charles Perez, being nosey at home in his house slippersreply 9901/06/2014

r90, David is 5'11", hardly a big man. That is if you're referring to his height.

by Charles Perez, being nosey at home in his house slippersreply 10001/06/2014

David and Gio weren't able to spend the weekend together. ABC sent Gio to Chicago to cover the arctic blast of cold, while David was left to anchor in NYC.

by Charles Perez, being nosey at home in his house slippersreply 10101/06/2014

5'11 is not giant but he's a good size. He has big guns like Gio too

by Charles Perez, being nosey at home in his house slippersreply 10201/06/2014

Love the David Tyler Muir. The fact that his hair has its own zip code and his mouth is crooked makes him all the more appealing to me. Every time he reports the news I just stare at his mouth and listen to his amazing voice and get seduced all over again. He seems like the nicest guy.

by Charles Perez, being nosey at home in his house slippersreply 10301/19/2014

What did David and Gio give each other for Valentine's Day?

by Charles Perez, being nosey at home in his house slippersreply 10402/15/2014

Mutual rim jobs?

by Charles Perez, being nosey at home in his house slippersreply 10503/08/2014

David is SOOO uptight and secretive. His personal life is guarded. How did he get there so fast? Have heard he is not friendly if seen on the street.

Gio is so much a beautiful Cuban. Cuban men are the most beautiful. So rewet all the time. Is there a "thing" between them?

by Charles Perez, being nosey at home in his house slippersreply 10605/15/2014

still hanging out as often as possible...posing at the party for Barbara Walters last night:

by Charles Perez, being nosey at home in his house slippersreply 10705/15/2014

Gio has some big ass teeth, goddamn!

by Charles Perez, being nosey at home in his house slippersreply 10805/15/2014

Awww Gio bunny ears!

by Charles Perez, being nosey at home in his house slippersreply 11005/15/2014

That blonde cutie at R109 is Marc Paskin, who is the "Talent Coordinator" for ABC News Network. We're not exactly sure what he does - he used to be an agent - but we've heard his job is to "keep the talent happy" whatever that means (draw your own inferences, as it were....)

by Charles Perez, being nosey at home in his house slippersreply 11105/18/2014

GIO is adorable. David Muir, not so much.

by Charles Perez, being nosey at home in his house slippersreply 11208/20/2014

Except when he's wet and his big titties are seen.

by Charles Perez, being nosey at home in his house slippersreply 11308/24/2014

So is all this fantasy or are their legit rumors of a Muir Benitez relationship? Frankly im not seeing it.

by Charles Perez, being nosey at home in his house slippersreply 11408/24/2014

What does this photo tell you, R114?

by Charles Perez, being nosey at home in his house slippersreply 11508/24/2014

I would love if they were really dating but at the same time I feel like David is not the type to mix business with pleasure. I feel like he's more guarded than that.

by Charles Perez, being nosey at home in his house slippersreply 11708/24/2014

DTM has that freshly-fucked look, R115. And Gio, well, Gio is going to have a spontaneous orgasm if he looks at that camera for one more..................SPLOOGE.

by Charles Perez, being nosey at home in his house slippersreply 11808/24/2014

Plus the fact, R117, that Muir doesn't seem like the type who would ever come out.

by Charles Perez, being nosey at home in his house slippersreply 11908/24/2014

[quote]I feel like David is not the type to mix business with pleasure. I feel like he's more guarded than that.

Definitely. I wouldn't be surprised if David really hasn't dated since his 20s. He put himself on the fast track to success a long time ago, he's obviously loves work more than anything to achieve what he has. He seems like the type that is not really fulfilled by relationships.

by Charles Perez, being nosey at home in his house slippersreply 12008/24/2014

We mixed business and David pleasured me frequently.

by Charles Perez, being nosey at home in his house slippersreply 12108/24/2014

OP once wrote that he thought Coopie would apply Nair to his chest and let it do his work as he spoke to heads of state and monarchs.

by Charles Perez, being nosey at home in his house slippersreply 12208/24/2014

Will GIO stick around now that his boy friend David got promoted?

by Charles Perez, being nosey at home in his house slippersreply 12308/28/2014

They still work in the same building. And may well be rooomates.

by Charles Perez, being nosey at home in his house slippersreply 12408/28/2014

Now that David is the Managing Editor as well as the Anchor, watch for much more camera time for Gio. He'll be covering bigger stories, and being seen almost nightly on the broadcast.

One of the perks of sleeping with the boss.

That's how David did it with Peter....

by Charles Perez, being nosey at home in his house slippersreply 12508/28/2014

[quote]That's how David did it with Peter....

I think how David did it with Peter was doggy-style.

by Charles Perez, being nosey at home in his house slippersreply 12608/28/2014

I thought David was dating the president of JetBlue.

by Charles Perez, being nosey at home in his house slippersreply 12708/28/2014

Yasss r125! Gio will get ALL the good jobs

And as soon an Elizabeth Vargas gets out of rehab, I bet David will put her on an independent assignment in Syria (He's just that cut throat!)

by Charles Perez, being nosey at home in his house slippersreply 12808/28/2014

GIO must be power bottom.

by Charles Perez, being nosey at home in his house slippersreply 12908/29/2014

40ish yrs old, great looking, sensitive, friends with Kelly Ripa, gay-gee, Who could that be? Let's see, there's Anderson Cooper, Neil Patrick Harris, and David Muir. David Muir has to be gay, and gays around the world are lucky to have him.

by Charles Perez, being nosey at home in his house slippersreply 13010/17/2014

David sent Gio to Bermuda to cover the hurricane there. Guess that will give him a chance to get some much needed experience covering hard news.

by Charles Perez, being nosey at home in his house slippersreply 13110/17/2014

Interesting that David didn't send new weather hottie Rob Marciano to Bermuda to cover the hurricane.

I wonder if the bloom is off the rose, and David sent Gio away so he and Rob can have a little alone time...

by Charles Perez, being nosey at home in his house slippersreply 13210/18/2014

is David friends with Anderson? I mean I assume so, or else Anderson would be jealous that David guest hosted with Kelly this week. "That's MY fag hag!"

Seriously does Kelly have any straight male friends?

Does mean David might appear on WWHL with Andy Cohen soon too?

by Charles Perez, being nosey at home in his house slippersreply 13310/18/2014

Gio did a very good job reporting from Bermuda in the middle of the hurricane on Friday's broadcast.

Just standing there with the gale force winds howling all around him gave the man more street cred as a real reporter.

David clearly sent him to Bermuda to give him more hard news experience.

Will be interesting to see what assignments Gio gets after this. I don't imagine he'll be reporting consumer news much longer.

by Charles Perez, being nosey at home in his house slippersreply 13410/18/2014

We called it!

Muir is grooming Gio to be the next him.

Gio most give excellent blowjobs.

by Charles Perez, being nosey at home in his house slippersreply 13510/18/2014

Gio needs to work on his voice though. Other than that he's very likable.

by Charles Perez, being nosey at home in his house slippersreply 13610/18/2014

Anyone know how/where/with whom Gio spent the holiday?

by Charles Perez, being nosey at home in his house slippersreply 13711/30/2014

Isn't it on his instagram page? Probably his abuelita in Miami.

by Charles Perez, being nosey at home in his house slippersreply 13811/30/2014

He's in Hawaii right now.

by Charles Perez, being nosey at home in his house slippersreply 13911/30/2014

David Muir is going to put his foot up Gio's ass (no lube this time) for taking gay pics with random male hoes in Miami

by Charles Perez, being nosey at home in his house slippersreply 14011/30/2014

Something about David seems rather smug to me and I just can't like him. Gio seems like a nice guy though

by Charles Perez, being nosey at home in his house slippersreply 14112/01/2014

[quote]Everything about David seems rather smug to me and I just can't like him.

Fixed.

by Charles Perez, being nosey at home in his house slippersreply 14212/01/2014

OP, where did you get the idea David's middle name is Tyler? FYI, it's not.

by Charles Perez, being nosey at home in his house slippersreply 14312/01/2014

Wikipedia says his middle name is Jason.

David Jason Muir.

Somehow that doesn't have quite the style of panache of David Tyler Muir.

by Charles Perez, being nosey at home in his house slippersreply 14412/02/2014

R142 lol so true

by Charles Perez, being nosey at home in his house slippersreply 14512/02/2014

I'm willing to bet that R143 hates spunk.

by Charles Perez, being nosey at home in his house slippersreply 14612/02/2014

Why all the nastiness and cattiness here? I know Gio personally and he is the nicest , sweetest and intelligent guy, not to mention gorgeous . Who cares what his preference is? He earned his spot on ABC and yes his rise has been meteoric but well deserved, he is young, tech savvy, ( He filmed a whole news segment on the new i phone ON an iphone) and exactly what ABC needs. Davis Muir has been in news studio's interning since he was in his teens, talk about knowing what you want in life and he succeeded.

Haters be gone , these guys are shining stars , who cares who they sleep with....

by Charles Perez, being nosey at home in his house slippersreply 14712/02/2014

David Tyler Muir is Mary Tyler Moore's sister.

by Charles Perez, being nosey at home in his house slippersreply 14812/02/2014

[quote]Who cares what his preference is?

1. Are you new here?

2. We don't say "preference" anymore.

by Charles Perez, being nosey at home in his house slippersreply 14912/02/2014

Why is stating that someone is gay, "hating" on them, R147? Please explain.

by Charles Perez, being nosey at home in his house slippersreply 15012/02/2014

R147 you'll find most of the comments in this thread do praise Gio's looks but c'mon his voice needs some work.

David Muir is just way too in love with himself.

by Charles Perez, being nosey at home in his house slippersreply 15112/02/2014

Tom Llamas anchored ABC news on Sunday night.

He seems to be right out of the David Tyler Muir school of broadcasting, right down to vocal inflections and quick comments after stories. In fact, he mimicked David's delivery style so perfectly, when I had my back to the screen, I actually thought it was David.

Tom joined ABC in Sept according to the press release linked.

He's Cuban American and worked at the NBC station in Miami a few years ago. So, he and Gio likely knew each other in Miami.

by Charles Perez, being nosey at home in his house slippersreply 15212/02/2014

Here's a photo of Tom Llamas.

He's even got that David Tyler Muir crooked mouth thing.

by Charles Perez, being nosey at home in his house slippersreply 15312/02/2014

Another pic of Tom

by Charles Perez, being nosey at home in his house slippersreply 15412/02/2014

Muir, Gutman, and Benitez last night at a party.

by Charles Perez, being nosey at home in his house slippersreply 15512/19/2014

ABC News is a big sausage fest.

by Charles Perez, being nosey at home in his house slippersreply 15612/19/2014

Tom LLamas is certainly better looking than Muir.

by Charles Perez, being nosey at home in his house slippersreply 15712/20/2014

I agree, R157. Llamas is hot as fuck.

by Charles Perez, being nosey at home in his house slippersreply 15812/20/2014

Once again, David looks wasted at a party in that photo at R155.

by Charles Perez, being nosey at home in his house slippersreply 15912/20/2014

his hair is pretty awful

by Charles Perez, being nosey at home in his house slippersreply 16005/29/2015

dang in some angles davey is hot while in others not so much

his voice though is too much/fake

i want to make him bark in bed

by Charles Perez, being nosey at home in his house slippersreply 16105/29/2015

If this Muir guy is closeted, why do you support him? Why do you watch him? Why do you plug him endlessly in this site? Same with Colton Hayes. I don't get gay men who support this shit and support these people. It makes no sense to me.

by Charles Perez, being nosey at home in his house slippersreply 16205/29/2015

R160, now I want to see the bathing suit!

by Charles Perez, being nosey at home in his house slippersreply 16305/30/2015

what a hottie

but like ryan seacrest will not come out

hmmmmmm picturing him in a speedo makes me horny

by Charles Perez, being nosey at home in his house slippersreply 16405/30/2015

Wow, someone's Google search on David lead them to DataLounge. All the David threads have been bumped up.

by Charles Perez, being nosey at home in his house slippersreply 16505/30/2015

Gio went to Disney World with his boyfriend. It's all over his Instagram.

by Charles Perez, being nosey at home in his house slippersreply 16605/30/2015

gio is now on 20/20. so u know he and dave are

*singing* secret lovers!!!

gio and david sitting in a tree...

by Charles Perez, being nosey at home in his house slippersreply 16706/06/2015

Homegurl was looking nervous as fuck when Kelly started to talk in that clip at R160.

Miss Muir, you needn't to worry. Ripa is the best faghag in the biz since Elizabeth Taylor. She won't reveal too much about you being gay.

by Charles Perez, being nosey at home in his house slippersreply 16806/06/2015

i want to know who is the lucky guy that muir brought over for vacation time with kelly? cuz u know he didn't go alone

hmmmmmmm and oh boy i want to see david in that ratty bathing suit

by Charles Perez, being nosey at home in his house slippersreply 16906/06/2015

lol r168 he would've passed out if Kelly slipped up. David Tyler, we know you're a sista! Your main bitch Kelly should've hooked you up with a new hair stylist!

by Charles Perez, being nosey at home in his house slippersreply 17006/06/2015

He did seem gay (as one does) in the video @ R160 and the subsequent video.

by Charles Perez, being nosey at home in his house slippersreply 17106/06/2015
Need more help? Click Here.