Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

I just had to explain what a hermaphrodite is to some dumb biblethumper

Are any of the people educated at all in biology or science?

by Anonymousreply 505/18/2013

No, science is too factual for the freaks of religion. They want magical stories and fables of myths.

by Anonymousreply 105/18/2013

We were discussing the BSA/gay youth vote coming up and somebody mentioned gays and lesbians were not boys and girls. I contradicted them and also threw in hermaphrodites. She actually though it was a surgical thing done by sodomites in a "lost" culture that has turned away from god.

by Anonymousreply 205/18/2013

Perhaps if you used the term intersexed they would have understood you. Even my long dead grandmother didn't use the term hermaphrodite.

by Anonymousreply 305/18/2013

They were not born that way. It was their choice!

by Anonymousreply 405/18/2013

No R3 this bitch is just dumb.

[quote]The standard is God's standard - the 10 Commandments. That is the moral standard you should be trying to live by. But we've all broken them and are guilty of Hell. Repent and put your trust in Christ before it is too late. needGod.com

[quote]you're obviously not on God's side. That's right, lesbians are active in Girl scouts and it is a problem. Ever heard of American Heritage Girls? A much better organization that stays morally straight. Also, Girl Scouts support Planned Parenthood which is the largest abortion provider in the U.S. How do you like that??

[quote]being gay is a CHOICE. No one is born gay, just sayin... we're all tempted by the devil to do the wrong thing and make wrong choices...

She makes OMM sound sane.

by Anonymousreply 505/18/2013
Need more help? Click Here.