Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Is Princess Charlene cheating on her husband with a Kiwi rugby player?

Princess Charlene might be fooling around! MAYBE. Hopefully? There is new speculation that when Charlene visited South Africa a few weeks ago, she ended up fooling around with her “friend” Byron Kelleher, a New Zealander rugby player. When Charlene was in South Africa (to open her foundation which supports local athletes), she gave an interview declaring that she was finally ready (maybe) to think about trying for a baby. Charlene always seems pretty over her marriage, but would she really fool around and not keep it locked down?

----------

Media speculation is rife that former All Black Byron Kelleher may be romantically involved with Princess Charlene of Monaco.

Spanish newspaper ABC ignited the flame at the weekend with a report that the wife of Prince Albert II did not accompany her husband to the coronation of the new Dutch King Willem-Alexander two weeks ago because she was in her native South Africa with Kelleher.

A former Olympic swimmer, Princess Charlene, 35, was in South Africa working with her sports-focused charitable foundation, the Princess Charlene of Monaco Foundation.

Dunedin-born Kelleher, 36, is in charge of the foundation’s rugby projects.

“Rumours about a relationship between the two have erupted,” ABC reported.

Other European publications have picked up on the rumours. Under a headline “Charlene with a rugby player?”, Vogue says today : “According to rumours Charlene Wittstock cheated on Albert of Monaco with rugby player Byron Kelleher.”

Vogue continues: “New rumors from the Principality of Monaco. According to some sources Charlene Wittstock is cheating on Albert of Monaco. According to rumors, the Princess has had an affair with rugby player Byron Kelleher, from Paris Rugby Club.”

Kelleher attended the Monaco royal couple’s wedding on July 2, 2011 and reportedly spent time with them on Italy’s Amalfi coast last year. Scrum-half Kelleher plays for Stade Francais in the French Top 14, and has played 57 tests for the All Blacks.

The Monaco royal family has not commented on the speculation.

[From TVNZ]

If you remember, just before Charlene and Albert were married, she tried to physically escape Monaco three different times. And just days after the wedding (in which she looked miserable), Charlene had to deal with the public revelation that Albert had fathered yet another child out of wedlock (but while he was with Charlene). So, it’s not like Albert is some angel and Charlene is just a crazy, wanton woman. There have been quiet rumors about Albert throughout this marriage too – when he attends low-key events, Charlene will stay at home (or wherever) and Albert will bring some female “date” with him, and he always seems friendlier with his date than with his wife. I think their marriage is miserable and it’s always been miserable. But I think it’s weird that Charlene hasn’t popped out an heir and then moved on to a separate life (full of athletic lovers) or just divorced him already. Will this marriage end before there’s an heir?

by Anonymousreply 2810/28/2014

When you marry a gay man, you need to find sex elsewhere.

by Anonymousreply 105/18/2013

Let's hope she's at least getting Kiwi cock out of that life.

by Anonymousreply 205/18/2013

Gee, I can't imagine why she'd want this rather than that chubby bald guy:

by Anonymousreply 305/18/2013

Sure, R1, because having out of wedlock kids is really good for the rep of the family - not that the family isn't trash anyway.

by Anonymousreply 405/18/2013

I can see why she's rather be with the rugby player than her fug husband

by Anonymousreply 505/20/2013

It's easy to see why she would prefer him over Fat Albert.

by Anonymousreply 605/21/2013

Yes, R1, we get it-Albert is gay. Even as he sires bastards left and right, he's still gay.

by Anonymousreply 705/21/2013

Good for her!

by Anonymousreply 805/21/2013

She seems uber gay.

by Anonymousreply 905/21/2013

I vote that she should dump the asshole for the rugby player, and that was before I saw the photo at R3. Ruggers have the greatest bodies.

by Anonymousreply 1005/21/2013

Tragic news. Princess Charlene is pregnant.

by Anonymousreply 1105/30/2014

[quote]If you remember, just before Charlene and Albert were married, she tried to physically escape Monaco three different times.

Wait, WHAT?

Are we sure she's cheating, or looking for a guy to drive the getaway car?

by Anonymousreply 1205/30/2014

He's super hot and masculine. Lucky lady.

by Anonymousreply 1305/30/2014

Find the YT video of their wedding ceremony r12. The woman looked drugged and really unhappy. Reminded me of the wedding scene in Ever After.

by Anonymousreply 1405/30/2014

He even attended her wedding!

by Anonymousreply 1505/30/2014

Not to be overly dramatic, but every time I see a picture of Charlene and Albert it looks like she is a trafficing victim- her expression is painful to see. I remember reading that before the wedding she tried to leave and her passport got confiscated. Not very different than girls that are being trafficed.

by Anonymousreply 1605/30/2014

The chubby bald guy probably has more money than the one pictured in R3

by Anonymousreply 1805/30/2014

Daddy always called he a princess, and this is how she repays him.

by Anonymousreply 1905/30/2014

Basically Albert has no leg to stand on with her. He's been having affairs with black women, which is his preference, forever.

by Anonymousreply 2005/30/2014

Why doesn't Albert legitimize his biological children? Racism? I've always that that he would have fine so for white children. Yet Monaco even passed some sort of decree recently as well disallowing illegitimate children, didn't they?

by Anonymousreply 2105/30/2014

He apparently has a white illegitimate daughter as well, R21, so no.

by Anonymousreply 2205/30/2014

OK, so this is a good thing she has Albert's baby. She can divorce him after the birth, she will always be the mother of the future monarch of Monaco.

by Anonymousreply 2305/30/2014

Or she'll have an unfortunate "accident" when she starts asking for money and divorce more like.

by Anonymousreply 2405/30/2014

His daughter who is 22 and was raised in the USA is named Jazmin Grace Grimaldi, she looks like a horse. Her mother must have been quite the dog.

by Anonymousreply 2505/30/2014

Jazmin's mother, kind of hookery looking.

by Anonymousreply 2605/30/2014

[quote]Why doesn't Albert legitimize his biological children? Racism? I've always that that he would have fine so for white children. Yet Monaco even passed some sort of decree recently as well disallowing illegitimate children, didn't they?

Can you please let us know about the last time an illegitimate, white child has inherited a European throne? TIA.

by Anonymousreply 2710/28/2014

She's just trying to find herself.

by Anonymousreply 2810/28/2014
Need more help? Click Here.