Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Whatever happened to Ted Casablanca?

I know he's much reviled around these parts, but I lost my BI virginity to him - before discovering his BIs, I hated the genre. Then he got fired (allegedly for outing Renner?), and since then, not a peep...

Anyone got any news/gossip?

by Anonymousreply 1706/18/2013

He got married and his husband is supporting him

by Anonymousreply 105/18/2013

by Anonymousreply 205/18/2013

Ugh. I loathed his stupid blind items. You couldn't understand them, what the hell all his "wink wink" references were about. His writing style was annoying. I could never get through a few paragraphs of that drek before I would think "Who cares who he is talking about? JUST FUCKING TELL US!"

by Anonymousreply 305/18/2013

And they were soooooooooo long, I usually was asleep before I finished one.

by Anonymousreply 405/18/2013

boy the message is don't mess w the Hollywood PR machine. Is he going to start his own website? Personally, he seems cool and good for him about exposing the Hollywood truth.

Wiki says that he is divorced...so no gravy train 4 him.

by Anonymousreply 505/18/2013

He's now straight?

by Anonymousreply 605/18/2013

[quote]Wiki says that he is divorced...

From whom? Reality?

by Anonymousreply 705/18/2013

I used to love his guns when he hosted E! News. Or was that Steve Kemetko?

by Anonymousreply 805/18/2013

His BIs were excellent. Miss him. I've replaced him with Datalounge

by Anonymousreply 905/18/2013

Most likely his termination deal with E included a non-compete clause which barred him from doing his own blog or working for another for a year, maybe more. If only for a year he should be back online soon perhaps this summer.

Pretty certain he'll be back though. He has too many contacts and connections to waste. Even if his blinds were a mess at times.

by Anonymousreply 1005/18/2013

[quote]boy the message is don't mess w the Hollywood PR machine.

That and don't mess with your bosses, esp if they also run a network dependent on the cooperation of the same celebs he was dishing on. I was a longtime AT reader, and he made constant reference to butting heads with legal at E! re his blinds.

I think the accidental Renner outing was just the final straw and they used it to boot him.

by Anonymousreply 1105/18/2013

Half his blinds sounded like made up nonsense and the last few years he seemed to rely almost entirely on Twihards for hits and catered to that batshit demo shamelessly.

by Anonymousreply 1205/18/2013

He'll be back tomorrow, bitches!

by Anonymousreply 1306/18/2013

I've known him for more than ten years and he's always been a nice guy. I know he takes a lot of shit on the DL but it doesn't matter. He's still a nice guy.

by Anonymousreply 1406/18/2013

This just in, Dancing Danny (remember him) was caught in the act of making babies with our good friend Charming Charlie (you know Charming Charlie?/). Seem our to love birds were playing it cool at certain Hollywood hot spot when in walked Gang Green Gerta. Gerta, not one to miss a beat called her gal pal Jeopardy Jean. Jean, always on the go, made a bee line for said hot spot to catch CC and DD in the act but it was too late. Our duo left for Melrose and manly shopping spree. So much for timing...

no..i don't miss him at all

by Anonymousreply 1506/18/2013

When I finally would get to the end of his glossolalic stories, I no longer cared about the BIs and I no longer trusted his veracity.

(And I'm one of those long-winded posters myself, so I have stamina.)

by Anonymousreply 1606/18/2013

Love him, oh and he wrote this on twitter & I agree 100%

[quote] Am I only 1 who would have preferred Mila Kunis over Amy Adams in Superman? Come on!

Agree with this totally.

by Anonymousreply 1706/18/2013
Need more help? Click Here.