Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Michael Jackson's nephew denounces Wade Robson's allegations by revealing MJ consoled him when he sexually abused

Michael Jackson’s nephew, Taj Jackson, says he was molested as a boy by a male family member on his mother’s side. Taj, 40, revealed his family secret in order to defend his uncle Michael against the most recent molestation allegations made by former child star Wade Robson.

Taj said Michael “was a support system for me and my mom… He wrote a letter to her that many have seen already, u just didn’t know what it was about.”

Taj’s mother, Delores “Dee Dee” Martes, drowned in the family pool in 1994 — a year after her divorce from Tito. Her boyfriend, Donald Bohana, was convicted of second-degree murder in 2000.

by Anonymousreply 905/17/2013

Michael must have been horrified that someone else got to the boy first.

by Anonymousreply 105/17/2013

Michael's handwritten letter to Dee Dee telling her to read a specific article about the warning signs of familial molesters.

by Anonymousreply 205/17/2013

OP, I know you mean well but if ever a missing word was noticed, it is in your headline.

by Anonymousreply 305/17/2013

Seems like Wacko was an expert on molesting.

by Anonymousreply 405/17/2013

Fuck you, R4.

by Anonymousreply 505/17/2013

Why are people so invested in defending Michael Jackson? He was a drug addict and pedophile.

by Anonymousreply 605/17/2013

How does this disprove molestation accusations against MJ? It might prove that MJ wasn't a complete monster.

by Anonymousreply 705/17/2013

Yep r3, too little, too late!

by Anonymousreply 805/17/2013

Nephew? Which means he's a Jackson and he gets a piece of the pie. Of course he's going to defend the breadwinner's legacy.

by Anonymousreply 905/17/2013
Need more help? Click Here.