Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Jennifer Aniston delays wedding to Justin Theroux

Because of Angelina and Brad's wedding.

My favorite comment:

"She does not want her day associated with them," one insider tells Us of the A-lister, who divorced the World War Z star in 2005. In fact, upon learning of Pitt's plans, she initially considered moving her date up and getting married first, but Theroux, 41, changed her mind. "Justin got weirded out by all the rushing," the source says.

----------------------------------------------

This woman is insane. Everything is a fucking PR move.

by Anonymousreply 4008/02/2013

She's probably so pissed off - she'll never look as good as St. Angie, after all the hoopla from the cancer ops. Poor Jennifer - no matter what she does, St. Angie tops her, P.R. wise. Maybe if Jen didn't always think of everything through a P.R. Lens , and seemed a little more real, people might give her more respect. And a decent film ( not another tired rom-com) might help too.

by Anonymousreply 205/17/2013

Of course Justin will marry Jen. It was well worth his time to break off a 14 year relationship with his prior GF in exchange for the mountain of $$ Jen has.

by Anonymousreply 305/17/2013

He probably made the mistake of introducing her to his relatives.

by Anonymousreply 405/17/2013

OP, sometimes - perhaps most times - the kind of unsourced stuff ("an insider tells us", "friends of the star tell us") that you just cut and pasted is actually made-up crap.

by Anonymousreply 505/17/2013

Does Aniston even have a career anymore or can we officially toss her in the dustbin of 90s pop culture relics?

by Anonymousreply 605/17/2013

[quote]She's probably so pissed off - she'll never look as good as St. Angie, after all the hoopla from the cancer ops.

Bitch, please. At least I didn't chop my tits off!

by Anonymousreply 705/17/2013

"Poor Jennifer - no matter what she does, St. Angie tops her, P.R. wise."

Oh, it's true, Jolie is an absolute fucking genius at PR, and Aniston has been overwhelmed by her mastery of the media. Jen can never win, she might as well retire to a quiet life of margaritas and producing indie films.

by Anonymousreply 805/17/2013

I win.

THREAD CLOSED!

(P.S., And I still have Brad)

by Anonymousreply 905/17/2013

You always win Angie.

by Anonymousreply 1005/18/2013

Why on earth does JA even have a career left? Who are the unimaginative white chicks and fraus who are still watching the tired old romcoms that Aniston churns out on her assembly line?

by Anonymousreply 1105/18/2013

r9 - He looks like the homeless stinky guy in the back of the bus in LA. You're welcome to him and btw, TY for taking him off my hands.

My new bf's mother is a writer, his uncle is a famous great writer, Paul Theroux, his cousin is UK's Louis Theroux and Louis' brother is a screenwriter in the UK. Justin's father is a super famous international attorney and a senior partner in a huge international law firm.

Justin's half brother is a journalist. Justin's uncle hung out with Hunter Thompson and was a famous journalist/columnist in the Bay Area.

And my mother and father are still around. My brother works in the industry, my mother didn't sit around and moan about my dad when my father had his "70's moments" she was running a very successful employment business that I worked at throughout my HS years before I decided to be a bike messenger and the other assorted jobs I did before making it.

I actually worked in real life, unlike you who never worked a day in her life, who lived off her dad (whom you hate). While OTOH, my father and I are closer than close.

If anyone should have any sympathy for anyone, it's me for you dear.

I'm also way richer than you and I don't own 25 houses throughout the world nor have 6 circus brats, nor would I want them.

Ta Ta! Oh and get well soon, your circus brats "need" you, but I'm not sure they "know" you since you don't raise them and you have 12 nannies (real).

by Anonymousreply 1205/18/2013

I get the feeling this wedding isn't going to happen.

by Anonymousreply 1305/18/2013

I think they are both gay,and this whole thing is a set up because they are both in the closet.

by Anonymousreply 1505/18/2013

An insider tells me that Jennifer may have her legs cut off as a precaution against cellulite.

by Anonymousreply 1605/18/2013

[quote]I think they are both gay, and this whole thing is a set up because they are both in the closet.

You've been reading DL too long. Check: do do you think Prince William and Kate Middleton are bearding for each other too?

by Anonymousreply 1705/18/2013

Kate Middleton can't be a beard because it's actually a robot and not a living, breathing woman.

by Anonymousreply 1805/18/2013

It's hard to plan a wedding when you're permanently baked. Just sayin'.

by Anonymousreply 1905/18/2013

I think they both (Jen & Theroux) might be gay, too

by Anonymousreply 2005/18/2013

R15 Stop. He was with that other girl for a gazillion years. Jen might be bi-curious at best but that's about it. Brad and Angelina on the other hand.....she's so into woman she makes Rachel Maddow look straight! Wasn't Brad fucking a guy at the tail end of his marriage to Jen?

by Anonymousreply 2105/18/2013

R11, I agree. Both of these women have pathetic fans. Angelina has the poor black fans without a pot to piss in. Jennifer seems to have scorned white women in her corner. Why?

by Anonymousreply 2205/18/2013

R21, so what if he was with the other girlfriend for a gazillion years. He could be bisexual. In another thread, someone said that Jennifer is a major lesbian, so maybe they are helping each other out by conjuring up a phony relationship possibly still getting married ,which is a business agreement so they can make the idiot masses like the message boards on IMBD believe that they just have to be straight because after all, they were planning to get married or possibly getting married. If they do get married,they'll probably live separate lives and have sex partners on the side. If they don't get married and break up, this is another form of a PR set up to cover up their possible bisexual or homosexual lives from the public.

by Anonymousreply 2305/19/2013

R23 Jen is not a major lesbian. She might be bi BUT she's not a major lezzie. That's hyperbole honey.Justin could be bi as well for that matter. He looks like a total shitheel for canning his ex-girlfriend though. So America's sweetheart can be a cunt just like Angleina then, stealing another woman's man. However they are not as gay as Brad and Angelina are.Angelina was fucking Pink behind Pitt's back, it was like the biggest open secret in Hollywood BUT Brad is such a dim bulb it took him a while to catch on.

by Anonymousreply 2405/19/2013

R2, having interesting relatives doesn't actually make Justin Theroux interesting. In fact, it makes him seem dull in comparison.

by Anonymousreply 2505/19/2013

And what about Brad's alleged all-male get togethers with Clooney and Damon??

by Anonymousreply 2605/19/2013

Hey, r23, just because "in another thread, someone said that Jennifer is a major lesbian" doesn't mean she's a lesbian.

by Anonymousreply 2705/19/2013

R22, I'm black and I never was a fan of Jolie. I don't know any other black person who is a fans of hers. So, what the fuck are you talking about? Never bought into Jolie's second coming of Mother Teresa act. Very manipulative and conniving woman. Aniston is so 1998. Does she even still have fans in this deacde?

by Anonymousreply 2805/19/2013

Bitch is faker than a $2 bill.

by Anonymousreply 2905/19/2013

[quote]You've been reading DL too long. Check: do do you think Prince William and Kate Middleton are bearding for each other too?

Well there were rumours about Aniston years ago so you must have been under a rock.

All the to-ing and fro-ing with their silly arrangements seems designed more for publicity grabs than a solid couple just getting on and doing things.

So it's no surprise people wonder.

For the record, I wonder about her, more than him. But who knows.

by Anonymousreply 3005/19/2013

Thank you R29, for reading R22's beads and setting him straight. Apparently by his so-called "logic", black folks are supposed to love Angelina because she adopted a child of African descent.

His comment was nothing short of ridiculous.

by Anonymousreply 3205/19/2013

Hey, what am I supposed with do with these 6000 white doves?

by Anonymousreply 3305/19/2013

Aniston would be perfectly cast as Rumer Willis' mom in something. They have a very similar face. Rumer is slightly prettier though.

by Anonymousreply 3405/19/2013

"She had a good figure but she's 45 - good figures look better on 25 year olds."

You must be high. JA's body is slamming.

by Anonymousreply 3505/19/2013

Jen = sitcom star, ANGIE = MOVIE STAR.

by Anonymousreply 3605/19/2013

All of you sound just as pathetic as the Fannistons and Brangeloonies!

by Anonymousreply 3705/19/2013

Which movie, r36?

by Anonymousreply 3805/19/2013

Angelina Jolie is the STAR OF ALL MEDIA!

Except for, currently, movies.

by Anonymousreply 3905/19/2013

Is she pregnant?

by Anonymousreply 4008/02/2013
Need more help? Click Here.