Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

People still look at that site? Can't believe it still even exists. Can't believe Perez Hilton still exists either. How 2006.

by Anonymousreply 4511/04/2013

Love dlisted.

by Anonymousreply 105/17/2013

I go over occasionally if it's really slow here. Some of it's pretty funny but I don't post over there. I've noticed they are very cliquish and don't take kindly to new people. If you do post a comment they will totally ignore you.

by Anonymousreply 205/17/2013

Dlisted is as good as it's ever been. It's just that fell off.

by Anonymousreply 305/17/2013

I can't believe Perez is still around either. Ever since he stopped reporting REAL gossip and stopped outing people, his site is pointless. You may as well be reading Us Weekly.

by Anonymousreply 405/17/2013

Does MPC still post there?

by Anonymousreply 505/17/2013

Dlisted still cracks me up. I haven't looked at Perez in years.

by Anonymousreply 605/17/2013

Dlisted cracks my ass up.

by Anonymousreply 705/17/2013

I think Dlisted is just as good as ever. Michael K has a certain shady way of writing (well, I hope it is still him) that cracks me up. I find myself sometimes using some of his expressions, such as referring to someone slutty as a trick. But who knows, maybe he sold the whole thing out and the posts are written by interns who have a 'style guide' that tells them how to phrase things the Michael K way.

As for Perez Hilton, forget it. There is way too much distracting content ('Coco Perez','Fit Perez', the pet thing, etc) plus the whole thing is littered with entertainment advertising. He's obviously a shill for the industry, giving good press where it shouldn't be. It was so obvious he was the advertising mouthpiece for Lady Gaga and Justin Bieber. He's not really outing people or drawing semen dripping out of their mouths because he can't afford too, he wouldn't get invited anywhere if he did. He campaigned hard against Christina Aguilera's album 'Bionic' a few years ago, waging a war against it for some unknown reason. He kept calling her 'Floptina' and I don't know why except that Lady Gaga's album came out the same time. He was a complete cunt, and I say "he" loosely because the whole could be ghost written too.

by Anonymousreply 805/17/2013

I know Michael. He still writes the majority of the site. He does have a couple helper monkeys though.

by Anonymousreply 905/17/2013

I'm still waiting for a gossip site that isn't afraid to out people.

by Anonymousreply 1005/17/2013

What's MK like, R9? I picture him as kind of shy and awkward.

by Anonymousreply 1105/17/2013

[all posts by tedious troll removed.]

by Anonymousreply 1205/17/2013

I love Dlisted, I have been reading it since about 2006. I think Michael K is here to stay, some of his articles are just hilarious.

by Anonymousreply 1305/17/2013

He is pretty shy, r11, but he comes alive when you're talking to him. I think he's pretty much fine being a hermit - I have a ton of admiration for how he hasn't tried to cram himself into our faces a la Perez. He just does his site and keeps it to that. I'm sure he's gotten tons of offers. He's a good looking guy too so if he wanted to he I'm sure he could have.

by Anonymousreply 1405/17/2013

MichaelK makes me laugh out loud sometimes. Very few bloggers can do that. He has a way with words.

He is a cutie pie too.

by Anonymousreply 1505/17/2013

OP I sure hope you're not MK pulling a Sally Field 'Soap' thing- not needed!

I find MK laugh out loud hilarious, intelligent and shady as all hell.

if I ever meet him I'm gonna give him some love

by Anonymousreply 1605/17/2013

I wonder if he's ever met his crush, "Prince Hot Ginge" of the love of his life "mah boo" (Anderson Cooper).

by Anonymousreply 1705/17/2013

Dlisted has sucked for several years now. Same old shit over and over.

Every woman is a drag queen, Kardashians, etc... You can find much better writing right here on DL.

Cutie pie? Get your vision checked.

by Anonymousreply 1805/17/2013

I only visit when I open a browser window, type the letter D and then have to decide (based on my autosave) which crap to enjoy, D-Listed or Datalounge.

by Anonymousreply 1905/17/2013

I think he's cute and funny, too, but I haven't really checked that site for the last 3 or so years.

by Anonymousreply 2005/17/2013

This is the most recent thread I could find with the subject of Michael K/Dlisted. I love this guy. How much do you think he makes nowadays?

by Anonymousreply 2110/31/2013

Dlisted is funny. Perez is just a shill for PR people. He is paid by celebrities to post "fun" gossip, in between him thinking he can launch music careers (his feud with Gaga is over the fact he was going around town saying he launched Gaga). He moved from LA to NYC under the pretense it was a better place to raise the baby he bought. No. He thought he had a reality show about his life as a single dad and the king of gossip. That fell through.

by Anonymousreply 2210/31/2013

He's having some trick named Megan write more posts now. The drop in quality is noticeable.

by Anonymousreply 2310/31/2013

WHAT?!?! Michael K is hilarious!!

by Anonymousreply 2410/31/2013

Lady Caca, Fishsticks Paltrow, Hot Sluts of the Day! The difficult Brown, Chicken Cutlets...

by Anonymousreply 2510/31/2013

MK is funny. I don't bother reading the comments.

by Anonymousreply 2610/31/2013

I love all the shit about abuelitas and their handfuls of sharp rings.

by Anonymousreply 2710/31/2013

[all posts by racist flame bait troll removed, ISP notified with full text of all posts.]

by Anonymousreply 2810/31/2013

Dlisted is funny, but recycled gossip. I wish he could break some real gossip on his own.

by Anonymousreply 2910/31/2013

I don't blame him for hiring co-writers, it must be extremely draining to be funny and 'on', 7-days a week.

by Anonymousreply 3010/31/2013

Michael k's writing style cracks my ass up.

Not quite as sharp as it used to be but still pretty damned funny.

by Anonymousreply 3110/31/2013

Perez got lame when he stopped outing people. He was doing a good thing by outing these gay guys who would rather die then be thought of as gay. That alone deserves a good outing and Perez was awesome for that.

by Anonymousreply 3210/31/2013

R29, you don't read Dlisted for fresh gossip, you read it for how Michael K presents it. Other than blind items sites, EVERYTHING is recycled gossip from some source - a story breaks and gets filtered through various sites. I like Dlisted because I prefer Michael K's presentation over Jezebel or Perez or whatever.

by Anonymousreply 3310/31/2013

I also like Dlisted because it taught me the term "eyebrow game."

by Anonymousreply 3410/31/2013

When I was a kid, I pronounced it "bagina" too. He and also have so many similar things from the 80s. He's like the little brother I never had.

by Anonymousreply 3510/31/2013

on Dlisted, I read a post the other day about the guy that cut off his own dick in China. While it was a horrible story, his post actually had me laughing so hard. at work people actually had people staring at me.

by Anonymousreply 3610/31/2013

The Empress of Lucite.

I like how once he has christened a celeb with a nick name they can never shake it. GOOP will always be Fishsticks, Paz de la Huerta will always be Spaz de la Huerta...

by Anonymousreply 3710/31/2013

I read Dlisted before I come here, way more photos and celeb gossip. Megan is ok but MK is truly witty. I don't bother reading the comments.

by Anonymousreply 3810/31/2013

Like Dlisted still think its funny but was put out when they recently switched to a new commenting format (disqus?) and wiped out the old archive of comments they had going back for years. Those were the real heart of the site and not just the posts, some of that stuff was pure gold now its gone apparently.

by Anonymousreply 3910/31/2013

[quote]Like Dlisted still think its funny but was put out when they recently switched to a new commenting format (disqus?) and wiped out the old archive of comments they had going back for years. Those were the real heart of the site and not just the posts, some of that stuff was pure gold now its gone apparently.

The comments there describing the Giudice family as silverback gorillas inspired me to start the original "Damn, Teresa Giudice has some ugly kids" thread.

by Anonymousreply 4010/31/2013

Michael K is my go to blog to read when work is slow, or during lunch, dinner. He is quite the wordsmith and his writing continues to be fresh and clever. I feel as though I know him! I'm always saying, "Michael said...."

If you are reading this Michael, I love you! Your mother and your abuelita did a great job raising you!

by Anonymousreply 4110/31/2013

Abuelita? Jeez, is he another Latino? I guess he can be added to the list with Perez, Ted Cruz, and Zimmerman.

by Anonymousreply 4210/31/2013

r42. You're a real peach.

by Anonymousreply 4310/31/2013

[quote]WHAT?!?! Michael K is hilarious!!

Agreed. Constantly calling women sluts, bitches and whores is high brow humor at its finest.

by Anonymousreply 4410/31/2013

He calls both men and women sluts, bitches, and whores.

by Anonymousreply 4511/04/2013
Need more help? Click Here.

Follow theDL catch up on what you missed

recent threads by topic delivered to your email

follow popular threads on twitter

follow us on facebook

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!