Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

OH MY...talk about stuffed sausage

Why can't she just wear normal maternity clothes and some flats?

by Anonymousreply 1805/18/2013

Hawt!

by Anonymousreply 105/17/2013

I am blocked from openeing the link (am at work) bt I am sure it is the repugnant Kim K.

by Anonymousreply 205/17/2013

Yes R2 and she's got her painfully swollen feet stuffed into too small sandals and there's a big dent in her ankle. Her dress is also too tight and too small.

by Anonymousreply 305/17/2013

You would all love to suck on the ankle fat.

by Anonymousreply 405/17/2013

Makes me long for the days when woman went into "confinement." And I've been pregnant twice.

by Anonymousreply 505/17/2013

So that's where the term "little piggies" comes from.

by Anonymousreply 605/17/2013

Damn. She should hide out at home till her spawn walks out of her cavernous snatch.

by Anonymousreply 705/17/2013

Those shoes look super painful. And that dent on her ankle looks like dented cardboard. Maybe she's dented cardboard.

by Anonymousreply 805/17/2013

Who wears ankle straps when they're that pregnant? Desperate publicity whores, that's who.

by Anonymousreply 905/17/2013

Edema

by Anonymousreply 1005/17/2013

Click on the link to Julianne Moore's feet cramped into sandals that don't fit! Her little toes aren't even within the straps, it is the weirdest looking thing.

by Anonymousreply 1105/17/2013

Because she doesn't want to be pregnant. She knows her only job is to look good. Nothing more, and she won't admit she needs maternity clothes. Instead of finding the most beautiful maternity clothes she can, she chooses to dress like that, and make a fool out of herself. The best part is she is NEVER going to lose that baby weight. Just look at her brother. It's in the genes.

by Anonymousreply 1205/17/2013

Maternity clothes are passé. Today bellys bulge through the Spandex for all to see.

by Anonymousreply 1305/17/2013

UGHHH. This trend of pregnant women in skin tight spandex makes me ill. It is just trashy looking. There is no need to dress in smocks as women once did, but please stop pushing those swollen bellies with their extended belly buttons upon all and sundry. Taste, people, taste.

by Anonymousreply 1405/17/2013

Those shoes are unhealthy for her to wear when she is in that condition.

by Anonymousreply 1505/17/2013

Squeezing those swollen ankles and feet into tight shoes can lead to blood clots.

Blood clots can be fatal.

by Anonymousreply 1605/17/2013

I can just hear the adapted Steel Magnolia soundtrack:

Clairee Belcher: Looks like two pigs fighting under a blanket.

Truvy Jones: I haven't left the house without Lycra on these thighs since l was 14. But I think she wrapped her whole tight in it. And judging by her baby daddy, Clairee, I don't think pork is the other white meat.

by Anonymousreply 1705/17/2013

Does this dumb whore EVER look in a mirror? Does she ever read all the negative comments people have about her. I'm hoping her doctor sees these pictures and gets her checked out for pre-eclampsia.

by Anonymousreply 1805/18/2013
Need more help? Click Here.