Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Who's better looking: Tom Hiddleston or Chris Hemsworth?

For me it's Tom Hiddleston all the way. Honestly, I think Chris Hemsworth was chosen because of how homely he looks. He's chosen because it would make Hiddleston look even more handsome than he already was.

by Anonymousreply 16012/21/2013

Hemsworth. I'm female [R1], but still don't understand Hiddleston's appeal. He's got a face like a rat.

by Anonymousreply 205/16/2013

I'd probably want to cum on Hemsworths fat European ass, but I'd prefer to be in a long term with Hiddleston based on perceived personality.

by Anonymousreply 305/16/2013

I'm gay and I don't see it either, r2. The Loki character is sexually charged and I understand the allure, but Hiddleston himself? Not at all.

by Anonymousreply 405/16/2013

Aaron Taylor-Johnson

by Anonymousreply 505/16/2013

Chris Hemsworth

by Anonymousreply 605/16/2013

"Hemsworths fat European ass"

Link, please.

by Anonymousreply 705/17/2013

Hemsworths fat plush ass is Australian..

by Anonymousreply 807/02/2013

Hemsworth. He's a big, strapping man.

by Anonymousreply 907/02/2013

Hemsworth is a big, beautiful, masculine, utterly fuckable man!

Hiddleston is such a good actor that he can convince an audience he's sexy, even if he has the face and body of a weasel.

by Anonymousreply 1007/02/2013

Hemsworth doesn't have a fat ass; he has a flat ass. See link.

by Anonymousreply 1107/03/2013

Hiddleston seems to be a terrific actor, but he's no looker.

by Anonymousreply 1207/03/2013

Hiddleston is cute, Hemsworth is handsome.

by Anonymousreply 1307/03/2013

I dont like Hemsworth, his features are a bit coarse, his nose is horrible, his body is too bulky, to tell the truth he looks like a steroid-guy! In my opinion, Tom Hiddleston is the better looking between the two.

by Anonymousreply 1407/08/2013

Chris Hemsworth.

And why the heck wasn't this a poll??

by Anonymousreply 1507/08/2013

I like both. They both have their own unique charms.

by Anonymousreply 1609/14/2013

Exactly , R16.

by Anonymousreply 1709/15/2013

ENOUGH with Tom Hilddleston!!!! Ban it Ban it from DL!!!

by Anonymousreply 1809/15/2013

Chris Hemsworth by a miracle mile.

by Anonymousreply 2009/15/2013

physically, hemsworth. but there is just something about iddleston that I find soooooo sexy.

by Anonymousreply 2109/15/2013

Yeah who deleted that thread? Even if it were maxed out the thread should still be there.

by Anonymousreply 2309/15/2013

Chris Hemsworth, hands down.

by Anonymousreply 2409/15/2013

Is this really a deabte? Chris Hemsworth for sure.

by Anonymousreply 2509/15/2013

oh come on! you know this is going to turn into a Tom Hiddleston appreciation post! lol

by Anonymousreply 2609/15/2013

by Anonymousreply 2709/16/2013

Totally gorgeous:

by Anonymousreply 2809/16/2013

by Anonymousreply 2909/16/2013

by Anonymousreply 3009/16/2013

Chris can look like a dirty hippie sometimes when he has his hair grown out for Thor. Ew.

by Anonymousreply 3109/16/2013

Hemsworth is better looking. Hiddleston is more worth hitting.

by Anonymousreply 3209/16/2013

Tom Hiddleston has a wonderful muffin ass

by Anonymousreply 3309/16/2013

Can't I have them both? And what happened to the other thread? Did somebody say something awful and it was deleted?

by Anonymousreply 3409/16/2013

Female here and no contest - Hemsworth all the way. I had to look up Hiddleston as I've never seen him act (or Hemsworth, but I see his face around regularly). Holy giant forehead, Batman! He makes Cumberbatch look attractive, which is really saying something.

by Anonymousreply 3509/16/2013

The dancing one.

by Anonymousreply 3609/16/2013

Pls bring back the Hiddles wank people.

by Anonymousreply 3709/16/2013

R34 no there was nothing awful written, and in the Thread Watcher it's still listed with 577 posts. Even if you do a search it appears among the results. No idea why it says the thread doesn't exist.

by Anonymousreply 3909/16/2013

By the way, in that Q&A last week he mentioned he liked sushi and wanted to go to Japan. Another direct reference to his Cumby buddy who was worshipped in Japan this year. I guess he wants that for himself too.

by Anonymousreply 4009/16/2013

The other thread is dead?

by Anonymousreply 4109/16/2013

it's not dead, it isn't loading

by Anonymousreply 4209/16/2013

The other thread doesn't work, I think it was almost 600 anyway.

by Anonymousreply 4309/16/2013

it was 577 posts. Mainly it's just that it can't be accessed to read. Whether this is a good or bad thing I don't know.

by Anonymousreply 4409/16/2013

It's weird the thread is still listed w/577 posts but it says it doesn't exist. What gives?

It's a matter of personal preference. However, Chris Hemsworth has classic good looks + obvious hunk appeal. He is ripped in the Thor movies.

Hiddleston is an entirely different physical type, he had the cute nerdy thing going on in his 20s. But in the past two years, he's aged quite a bit in the face -- mainly because he's lost weight and whatever little youthful "baby fat" he had on his face to begin with. Hiddles' hunk factor is nil and if he keeps losing weight he won't even be a sliver of a man. He does have a certain sexiness though. Given the amount of work that Hemsworth is getting vs. Hiddleston, I'd say Hollywood prefers hunkiness.

by Anonymousreply 4509/16/2013

Hiddles is too posh to play a messed up lower class man. If he succeeds in playing that, like how Charlize Theron succeeded in Monster, I will start worshiping him. Otherwise, no.

by Anonymousreply 4609/16/2013

The other thread not loading, maybe TH cried foul and had it removed. LOL. Could be someone shared a link or something that offended someone, who knows. All the other threads load that are maxed out. I noticed it no longer loaded right after the chat concerning a certain group of fans and their faux documentary were being discussed, and it was interesting too!

by Anonymousreply 4709/16/2013

That thread was becoming Tumblr, I can sense the desperation of his fangirls trying to make him happen here on DL.

by Anonymousreply 4809/16/2013

I've always been attracted to "smart & interesting." So I'd have to say Hiddleston. Hemsworth is all beef, no brain. At least that's how he comes across.

by Anonymousreply 4909/16/2013

R47 let's continue the fauxumentary discussion here and see if this thread freezes/disappears too.

by Anonymousreply 5009/16/2013

The mockumentary story is absolutely terrifying. How can something like that even get past his people? I highly doubt they contacted him through his agency or manager, the only one approachable from his lot to the crazies is his omnipresent PR person who seems more like an assistant and should know better. Who has such a visible, out there, in your face PR team anyway?

by Anonymousreply 5109/16/2013

I go for Hemsworth. His face is nice but not overwhelmingly beautiful, and his body is stunning.

Hiddles is cute, though I suspect he has a more appealing personality.

by Anonymousreply 5209/16/2013

Maybe he's just so desperate for exposure that he'd do anything to appease his fans.

by Anonymousreply 5309/16/2013

Sometimes I really think he's so naive

by Anonymousreply 5409/16/2013

There is also Chris and Liam's brother Luke for consideration! He's the one in the middle here:

by Anonymousreply 5609/16/2013

R49 Hemsworth does come across in many of his movies (especially Thor) as all-all brawn and no brains. It's apparent in his interviews that he's intelligent. He always comes across as down-to-earth, laid back and with a great sense of humor.

He's gotten very good reviews for Rush, so perhaps that will change the perception of his image as the good looking lunkhead.

Hiddleston gets points for being nice to fans. But parroting and following BC and the constant humblebragging is getting a bit much. He's trying way too hard.

by Anonymousreply 5709/16/2013

Hemsworth literally looks like a dog.And I remember seeing that Rush poster all over the tube and just thinking he looks like a mix of human and canine. And his arms are too short.

I find Hiddleston much more proportionate.

Re that bull documentary, I missed the discussion but what kind of an ass steals money from hiddleston fans to make, as an american a film about british movies! And add to that that the one making it decided she wants to be a film maker all of a sudden and left her day job after this sudden desire lit in her soul

by Anonymousreply 5809/16/2013

R58 A crazy, rabid obsessed Hiddleston fangirl, that's who. If I were TH, I would be very afraid of this crazy fringe element. They will stop at nothing in their quest to get to their idol. Luke had better watch his back as well lest they view him as an obstacle!

Hemsworth should consider himself lucky that he doesn't have TH's fandom!

by Anonymousreply 5909/16/2013

[quote]Hemsworth should consider himself lucky that he doesn't have TH's fandom!

I'm so lucky I turned down Loki for True Blood.

by Anonymousreply 6009/16/2013

TH was considered for True Blood! Or are you taking the piss?

by Anonymousreply 6109/16/2013

I think they are both not good looking.

by Anonymousreply 6209/16/2013

[R61] You might wanna read that again....

But thinking of it, he clearly makes a good vampire

by Anonymousreply 6409/18/2013

Hemsworth when he's looking clean cut. He looks old when he gets shaggy.

by Anonymousreply 6509/18/2013

I actually watched Thor recently and all throughout the movie I was thinking that Hemsworth looks like a mix of a bleached gorilla and some raggedy dog. Sure, he has a good physique but he looks like so many others. Loki had something elegant about him. Not saying he was hot or other generic "omg!" words like that, but I preferred that over the bleached dog

by Anonymousreply 6609/18/2013

Luke is not hot, r56.

The better question is: who is hotter, Chris or Liam?

by Anonymousreply 6709/18/2013

Who is the paid up fag who continually starts these tedious Hiddleston threads for the cheapskate fraus? What's your motivation, dear?

by Anonymousreply 6809/18/2013

Editor, please delete this thread like you did the last one on this person.

by Anonymousreply 6909/18/2013

CH, by a landslide (of cum on his scruff)

by Anonymousreply 7009/18/2013

[R69]tDo you nice folk lack the capacity to avoid the threads and implicitly places you don't want to be in?

by Anonymousreply 7109/18/2013

These threads have been present for months, just not used. An anonymous board is actually far better for discussion than a sites/forums with registration since the second, after some time, are always occupied by a clique of people. That's likely why there was a sudden increase of posts. There's one other thread that mention Hiddleston, after that I guess fans will have to decide if they want to pay. Or move the discussion to a free anonymous board like http : // / 4ch

by Anonymousreply 7209/18/2013

R71 Probably Hiddleston stans new tactic, they signal a thread as spam so it gets deleted and nobody can say anything bad about their idol.

by Anonymousreply 7309/18/2013

[R73] Good point, it might even be the young lady who's stealing money from impressionable Hiddleston fans for her documentary about God knows what

by Anonymousreply 7409/18/2013

you can't stop internet, you can't stop gossip. there will be always a place

by Anonymousreply 7509/18/2013

Chris is better looking, as Thor is supposed to be better looking than Loki. But I do find Loki's character more attractive.

by Anonymousreply 7609/18/2013

[R76] I don't mind Thor but he's clearly a brute whereas Loki is the clever one. Sure, also the evil one,but much more classy. If Thor would be a villain he'd be very similar to Hulk...actually Hulk is Thor in green

by Anonymousreply 7709/18/2013

[quote][[R69]]Do you nice folk lack the capacity to avoid the threads and implicitly places you don't want to be in?

Do you squawking fowl lack the common courtesy to stop invading a queer space with your fangirl drivel when EVERY OTHER SITE on the internet already caters to you?

Talk about entitlement. Talk about privilege.

The day you post some actual gossip in a thread you've paid actual money to start will the day you're welcome to post. You know, when you actually support a queer space instead of just invading it and using it for your own agenda.

by Anonymousreply 7809/18/2013

Said the anonymous bitching for free

by Anonymousreply 7909/18/2013

Can't we hijack this thread and carry on the gossip about TH and what would appear his rather brash, loud and obnoxious G/F or FWB?

by Anonymousreply 8012/20/2013

Also. Isn't Elsa pregnant again. But I still think both are hot.

by Anonymousreply 8112/20/2013

That is fine by me. Spares anyone of starting a whole new thread. Plus, I think the board mods would either shut down this thread or a new one since they tend not to like 2 or more threads on similar or the same subjects. So using this existing one is probably a good idea. Thank you for resurrecting it.

by Anonymousreply 8212/20/2013

R81 yes. She is. Both these guys a stunning up close and in the flesh.

by Anonymousreply 8312/20/2013

R82 not a prob. The other thread was just getting interesting.

by Anonymousreply 8412/20/2013

R83 Wow cafe regular, you're quick. Please continue with the description of Friday am? drama, I'm intrigued.

by Anonymousreply 8512/20/2013

R85. What else do you want to know? Like I said previously I don't think JA does subtle. Thinking about it, she was most likely showing off.

by Anonymousreply 8612/20/2013

So Sian has been replaced with JA?

by Anonymousreply 8712/20/2013

R87 Dear ole Sian was never in the position to be replaced.

by Anonymousreply 8812/20/2013

R86 Got that impression when me and my friend saw them on Sun pm. She was holding onto his arm - "clinging" - as my friend described it. I got that impression from the tennis pics. What the hell was that about. I'm surprised no-one else spotted them at that BFI screening, but maybe they were at the back and left early.

by Anonymousreply 8912/20/2013

Hemsworth. Not even close.

by Anonymousreply 9012/20/2013

R89, yeah, I noticed that in the Wimbledon pics too. Everyone says they were holding hands but that is not the case, His hands are locked together and it looks like both of hers are on top of his arm.

Knowing nothing about the woman, I can't begin to speculate about her. But from what those of you who have seen her have said, she does sound like she wants to be seen with him and make sure everyone else in the vicinity knows it too.

by Anonymousreply 9112/20/2013

So are they in a relationship or just fwb and JA is wanting more? Could TH be leading her on?

by Anonymousreply 9212/20/2013

8 million - of course, she was clinging.

by Anonymousreply 9312/20/2013

Guy here. Chris Hemsworth. BTW, to R14 - he bulks up specifically for the role of "Thor" and hates it. Side by side comparison of his normal build and movie build here:

by Anonymousreply 9412/20/2013

R89. I have no idea. I just find it a bit strange. He's a lovely bloke, seriously pleasant to talk to, yet totally naive of his situation. I don't get the JA thing. So many other ladies I've seen interact with @ the cafe, and he's at ease, happy, tactile. Sitting with her, he looks uneasy and uncomfortable and she just fawns over him like a schoolgirl. Of course that's in public.

by Anonymousreply 9512/20/2013

Personally I like Hemsworth better with his natural body.

by Anonymousreply 9612/20/2013

R92 My opinion from the onset of this whole thing back at Wimbledon was that she's a FWB who wants more, but he just wants to keep it as is. The more stories I hear the more that seems the case.

by Anonymousreply 9712/20/2013

Maybe he likes being fawned over?

by Anonymousreply 9812/20/2013

R94 - wasn't that first pic taken during his Home and Away years? So he was quite a bit younger? Wouldn't that make a bit of a difference with regards to his physique? Personally I don't like the 'muscle bounded' look. Give me Chris Evans' non-Cap body any day.

by Anonymousreply 9912/20/2013

R94. I think I prefer CH somewhere in the middle of those 2 pics

by Anonymousreply 10012/20/2013

R97. Definitely FWB. But also his neighbour. That could become..... Awkward...

by Anonymousreply 10112/20/2013

I also get the impression that TH really doesn't care to go out to places alone. He seemed to always have a friend or whatever or even LW when he was out at events. Maybe he takes JA out when he can't find anyone else to accompany him.

by Anonymousreply 10212/20/2013

R95 Sounds like that sighting of them a few months ago, where she paid and he looked really awkward.

I'm starting to feel sorry for the guy, like he's in a situation he can't get out of. Just my 2 cents.

by Anonymousreply 10312/20/2013

R95 There is a possibility that he doesn't want to be seen with her

by Anonymousreply 10412/20/2013

Maybe if he doesn't want to be seen with her it makes him act uneasy in public. Do you ever overhear them? 'Hey Jim! Oh I'm just sitting here with my BOYFRIEND FROM THE AVENGERS MOVIE. Did I mention his name is TOM? HIDDLESTON? He just bought me a doughnut.'

It makes me laugh that she's always reported to be clinging onto him for dear life but I've never seen anybody say he's actually touching her or being tactile. To me this is weird because he's a touchy person. And being all up in his assistant's business is gross.

by Anonymousreply 10512/20/2013

R95, that is really strange. Wonder why he would be ill at ease around her. Maybe it's because he is aware of all the speculation about the two of them and knows that when they are in public, someone may see them and pics/vids will leak out as happened yesterday and then it will all start up again. Perhaps the speculation bothers him because it's not accurate. MIght also account for the hasty retreat from the giftshop once he knew they had been seen.

by Anonymousreply 10612/20/2013

R102. He always used to head to the cafe alone, and he would always keep himself to himself. At the same time he would also chat to other patrons without any care and sit amongst them. I'm not saying he's become to big for his boots rather he's distancing himself. He's more contained and wary. JA doesn't seem to bring out the best in him. That's my observation anyway.

by Anonymousreply 10712/20/2013

TH will be filming in Toronto in February so he will be away from her for a bit.

by Anonymousreply 10812/20/2013

R105 you actually made me spit out my coffee laughing. That I'd exactly the impression she gives!

by Anonymousreply 10912/20/2013

R102, not sure that's entirely correct since I think one or two London DL'ers have spotted him there alone at the cafe sometimes.

And R103, while I don't know if I really feel sorry for him, I do think it must suck to have stalker fans staking out cafes waiting for you, people taking vids of you unawares, etc. I know there is a lot of talk about how he panders to his fans so he deserves all this and actually loves it but I really don't think that's the case. I'm sure he likes some of it, but certainly not some of the completely creeper things he has been subjected to.

by Anonymousreply 11012/20/2013

R105 Yeah he seems to always be so touchy feely. So much more touchy feely than me. He was really touchy and feely with Susannah.

by Anonymousreply 11112/20/2013

R92, summing up all the info about JA, I have to say that all is pretty clear about her and her intentions. It seems to me that she’s got some kind of influence on him, which he can’t figure out how to deal with as of the moment. The only thing that seems strange to me: why he can’t send her off if he doesn’t want her near? If she’s still around, it means he wants her to be around.

by Anonymousreply 11212/20/2013

[quote]ENOUGH with Tom Hilddleston!!!! Ban it Ban it from DL!!!

Exactly. R18 has the right idea about what to do with you.

Begone, trolls. t

by Anonymousreply 11312/20/2013

R112, Who knows? Maybe he does genuinely enjoy her company but her loud, brash demeanor unnerves him sometimes. Or maybe she's got some kind of gossip on him that he doesn't want her to spill so he placates her by being seen in public with her sometimes. Just a theory, of course.

by Anonymousreply 11412/20/2013

Hemsworth although I disagree with some of you saying nasty things about Hiddleson, who I find cute in his own charming way.

by Anonymousreply 11612/20/2013

R114 She could just be manipulating him. TH always seemed to me to be able to easily be manipulated by people.

Elsa has been accused of it with Hemsworth.

by Anonymousreply 11712/20/2013

Sounds like Th is satisfied to be around her, and she's tickled pink. It's interesting he appears awkward with her. She strikes me as a bit rough, perhaps that's what appeals to him, even if he has to put up with JA not using her indoor voice in public.

by Anonymousreply 11812/20/2013

This so called 'tea' about Tom Hiddleston is tiresome. Who really cares about Jane Arthy?

by Anonymousreply 11912/21/2013

R120 You do realize JA is a TH fangirl herself?

No one is claiming jealousy. Just making observations.

by Anonymousreply 12112/21/2013

I, like a couple of others on here, am also of the opinion that JA has some sort of leverage over TH. Christ knows what though. Apart from the perk of having your neighbour available for a casual shag, the man really doesn't seem to have any other interest in her or attraction towards her. Baffles me as to why he continues to go out with her in public then when as other people on here have said, he looks uneasy and uncomfortable when he's with her. Surely TH has other friends apart from JA to hang out with? Just my 2 cents.

by Anonymousreply 12212/21/2013

Can't believe you found an other thread, I admire you guys. That's dedication.

by Anonymousreply 12312/21/2013

Watching the thread bounce back and forth between the One Life to Haverstock chat and actual Hemsworth vs Hiddleston vs Hemsworth debates is almost as good as Wimbledon!

Pass the 'berries and cream....

by Anonymousreply 12412/21/2013

Question: did I get this right and there's a fangirl who is constantly at the cafe and waits for TH to get there?

by Anonymousreply 12512/21/2013

Enough with the Tom Hiddleston fantrolls, ban them from DL

by Anonymousreply 12612/21/2013

Can DL really ban people? Real question here. It's not like those threads are offensive or TH's lovers are trolls.

by Anonymousreply 12712/21/2013

They are stupid teenagers, nothing to do with DL

by Anonymousreply 12812/21/2013

R125 it would appear so.

by Anonymousreply 12912/21/2013

It's not every one of his fans, just a crazed few. Those fangirls come here looking for spilled tea and then go insane when they find it. They're deep in denial and start shitting on the subject of the thread, his alleged lady friends, and even each other. You can see this in the last Hiddleston thread and even the Cumberbatch thread. It's not fun or constructive and since none of it is gay gossip, which is the purpose of the forum, it grates on a lot of the regulars. I am a fan of both actors so I enjoy the topics, but it's no fun to spill tea when it's just met with fraus in denial who go to insane lengths to shoot every rumour down because they can't face the fact that her fave is having casual sex like every other man on earth.

by Anonymousreply 13012/21/2013

I welcome ladies who are down to dish, but the sort of stuff in the last Hiddleston thread is tedious and insane.

by Anonymousreply 13112/21/2013

His fangurls here are so desperate to make their Tom happen after Loki.

by Anonymousreply 13212/21/2013

R129 Has she at least reached her goal of talking to him? You make me want to be back home right now to go check her out over some breakfast granola

by Anonymousreply 13312/21/2013

The thing is : there's NO tea. As if Tumblr, twitter or DL were reliable information sources.

I'm for all the gossips, gay gossips would be better, but advertizing some tumblr blog written by a 14 years old fangirls is just not interesting.

At least, make up fun stories, not about some actress that no one knows or cares about.

Write me some gossips about a Chris Pine/ Quinto/ Cumberbatch threesome on Star Strek set or Hiddleston/Hemsworth BDSM activities and I'll listen to you.

by Anonymousreply 13412/21/2013

I admit, I am fan of his but but I would to love to hear any gossip about him. I hate the fraus who defend him. Pls don't lump all of his fans into one group as fraus.

by Anonymousreply 13512/21/2013

What an end for the Coriolanus thread. It's all very funny, can't wait to read further details about the soap opera goes on. But no matter what, JA will always go down in history as the "nothing to write home about" woman and pick up undercover cards buddy, lol. What a great love story. My respect for SusannahFielding has increased enormously.

by Anonymousreply 13612/21/2013

R132 you mean the way they insist he will be cast for Sandman? Or the way they ignore the fact that he has no other job on the horizon after Crimson Peak? And I'm saying this as somebody who really likes him as an actor.

by Anonymousreply 13712/21/2013

So basically you are asking if I'm a top or bottom?

by Anonymousreply 13812/21/2013

It's not every one of his fans, just a crazed few. Those fangirls come here looking for spilled tea and then go insane when they find it. They're deep in denial and start shitting on the subject of the thread, his alleged lady friends, and even each other. You can see this in the last Hiddleston thread and even the Cumberbatch thread. It's not fun or constructive and since none of it is gay gossip, which is the purpose of the forum, it grates on a lot of the regulars. I am a fan of both actors so I enjoy the topics, but it's no fun to spill tea when it's just met with fraus in denial who go to insane lengths to shoot every rumour down because they can't face the fact that her fave is having casual sex like every other man on earth.

I couldn't agree more

by Anonymousreply 13912/21/2013

That's her, on the right

by Anonymousreply 14012/21/2013

She seems to look different in every picture I see of her.

by Anonymousreply 14112/21/2013

Well there's only so much speculation that can be done regarding Tumblr talk and locked Instagrams. Can't really know if there's anything to it or not without having further access. And you're right - it's boring without that. But the ladies who think these guys are only boffing women they've been publicly connected to are very sadly mistaken. And when they ARE photographed with a woman, look out! Because you get the sort of madness that's in the last Hiddleston thread. It's baffling to me why anyone thinks TH owes his fans full disclosure about his relationship status. The "tomhiddlestonisafuckingliar" blog was off the charts crazy. And the bickering it promotes about Tom and the other posters is just so tiresome. I have to admit it's mildly entertaining in a trainwreck way but I worry for their sanity sometimes.

And yes, R141, this lady does look different every time I see her. I had my doubts she was the girl in the pink/purple scarf but now I can't be sure of myself.

by Anonymousreply 14212/21/2013

These teenagers are totally nuts and real stalkers. they're publishing pics of people that have nothing to do with the title of the threads. This kind of thread has to be cancelled.

by Anonymousreply 14312/21/2013

R142 Does it make you think it's her now?

It weirds me out that the recent picture of her from twitter doesn't look much like that woman from the instagram picture. The woman from that instagram picture doesn't even look much like the woman in the Wimbledon pictures to me. Eh, whatever, I guess.

by Anonymousreply 14412/21/2013

Tom HIddleston is cute in an ordinary way. Chris Hemswoth is very good looking. Neither is what I would call gorgeous.

by Anonymousreply 14512/21/2013

To be honest I'm not sure. Wish there had been better shots from the BFI pictures with TH to compare.

by Anonymousreply 14612/21/2013

Is JA a smoker? Looks like that might be her cigarette pack as lighter in the Instagram photo.

by Anonymousreply 14712/21/2013

They are together, with commitment or not I can't say. But he likes here in some way, maybe because she's good for the life he wants to have now (parties, famous people, musicians) But I don't think she'll be the mother of his children. In the end he'll choose someone more classy, my 2 cent

by Anonymousreply 14812/21/2013

*He likes her*

by Anonymousreply 14912/21/2013

That is one creepy photo, r140. With the glowing eyes they all look like The Children of the Damned. And look the guy peeking from the window..

by Anonymousreply 15012/21/2013

As I said in the last thread, the woman @ the BFI was JA. I saw the BFI pic link on here and she was wearing the same giant pink fluffy scarf yesterday.

by Anonymousreply 15112/21/2013

She is a bit of a chameleon. But you can't mistake her voice.

by Anonymousreply 15212/21/2013

Hiddles is creepy looking, but Hemsworth isn't that great either.

by Anonymousreply 15312/21/2013

R153 Pictures don't do them justice. Both a far better looking in person.

by Anonymousreply 15412/21/2013

Where have you seen Hemsworth R154

by Anonymousreply 15512/21/2013

Well at least he tries to correct them. this is basically the whole problem with his fans

by Anonymousreply 15612/21/2013

by Anonymousreply 15712/21/2013

R156 When your mind is set on "perfect unicorn prince" you will hear everything in a very different light. - "You don't know me" probably was along the lines of "stop fantasizing" but it will be soon turned into "ermegerd so perfect he even knows his flaws! I upset him, I need to buy him socks and send them as a birthday gift to make up for it".

by Anonymousreply 15812/21/2013

Poor Hiddleston, so many stalkers

by Anonymousreply 15912/21/2013
Need more help? Click Here.

Follow theDL catch up on what you missed

recent threads by topic delivered to your email

follow popular threads on twitter

follow us on facebook

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!