Whoopi Goldberg at it again

Defending pedophile Michael Jackson.

It wasn't rape rape!

(and the other bitches join in)

Where is Rosie when we need her!

by Anonymousreply 2805/20/2013

oops wrong link

by Anonymousreply 105/16/2013

If you type "Whoopi Goldberg Defends" on Google, the auto search comes up with this: Whoopi Goldberg Defends Roman Polanski; Michael Vick; Mel Gibson; Kevin Clash; Chris Brown; Hank Williams Jr.; Charlie Sheen; Tracy Morgan.

by Anonymousreply 205/16/2013

Hand Whoopi a box of twinkies and she'll shut the fuck up!

by Anonymousreply 305/16/2013

Celebrity-apologist Whoopi Goldberg is at it again.

Why isn't Whoopi defending all the Catholic priests who've been accused? Many of them, like Jackson, can't defend themselves any longer.

Has Whoopi ever met a celebrity she won't defend?

by Anonymousreply 405/16/2013

Whoopi defends all stars I guess.

by Anonymousreply 505/16/2013

She is ugly, has bad taste in clothes, and is not funny or talented. How did she EVER get to where she is today? Why? There are so many talented people out there.

by Anonymousreply 605/16/2013

Yet Whoopi went ballistic and "was deeply hurt" when the NYTimes listed all black actors who won Oscars since 2001 AND SHE WASN'T LISTED!!!!

She demanded an apology...the Times said they wouldn't apologize since she won in 1990.....not "since 2001."

by Anonymousreply 705/16/2013

Everyone knows she's a sideshow. Caren whatever. Whoop! Give myself a crazy Jewishy last name and get you interested. She's great at playing who she is. A clown. Barbara Walters is responsible for her even having a job to go to everyday. We can't let Barbara dictate what is acceptable, now can we?

by Anonymousreply 805/16/2013

How big can she go?

That in itself is entertainment value.

by Anonymousreply 1005/16/2013

[quote]We can't let Barbara dictate what is acceptable, now can we?

All the iVillagers who watch The View every day will let Barbara dictate and will accept it.

by Anonymousreply 1105/16/2013

When Whoopi Goldberg first came to public attention, she was a brilliant character comedienne. Bordering on genius. Her movies were shit, as far as I could tell, and I can't speak to what she does on The View but she's far from being an idiot.

Her one-woman show was incredible.

by Anonymousreply 1205/17/2013

She is so fucking stupid.

by Anonymousreply 1305/17/2013

r12

NO, and no. Hindsight is sometimes useful. She was hailed as genius and incredible. Not really any lasting truth in it. The work was weak, but original.

She was terrible and lifeless in The Colour Purple. So much a frozen fake that she could not emote. She did better in her cheaper and more fun films. Gilda Radner was a greater talent, and that is not saying much. Some though she was brilliant too.

I remember when Whoopie had a late night talk show, very informal, I had some hopes. She had the KKK on and said they were no enemy of hers.

She is in some kind of deep denial of everything. She had an occasional stroke of something new, but she is more minstrel than anything - the fake wise black woman.

Time to call her out.

She is less than a contrary or alternative voice. She really is stupid and bitter. Her whole presentation is immature and self-loathing, clothed in pride and inarticulate justification. I sound fucking nuts, but I am sure I am correct.

She is a rich and lazy oppressive mess. A black woman can be lazy. She made nothing of her talent and has nothing to say.

by Anonymousreply 1405/17/2013

Somebody who knows her told me she always stinks.

by Anonymousreply 1505/17/2013

Her wardrobe on The View these days seems to consist of an assortment of tents, horse blankets and car covers.

by Anonymousreply 1605/17/2013

[quote]Somebody who knows her told me she always stinks

She's so lazy that she's probably too lazy to even shower. Plus, I bet she can't wash her hair well with those braids in all the time.

by Anonymousreply 1705/17/2013

potheads sometimes get stinky to cover up the pot stank! The Joseph Papp show was brilliant, the "Old Raisin" woman, the blonde girl with the luxurious hair, she was kind of a black Lily Tomlin. And I enjoyed her in "Ghost" (which has not aged well). Agree, she's annoying these days but I'm a fellow pothead so I kind of like her. But I don't agree with her defending Michael Jackson, the man was horrific as a person, completely insane, but a great showman and musician.

by Anonymousreply 1805/17/2013

When was Michael Jackson convicted of being a pedophile, OP?

by Anonymousreply 1905/17/2013

grow up r19, you honestly believe he was with all of those kids in a chaste way?

by Anonymousreply 2005/17/2013

r21 is an mj fanfreak

The man admitted to sleeping with kids. That's YOUR evidence.

If it were anyone not famous, there would have been more than enough evidence for several convictions. but money and fame can buy you out of anything.

by Anonymousreply 2205/17/2013

R21, wouldn't it be perjury OR slander?

If he was lying, then it's perjury, but if he's telling the truth now then it's not slander.

What happened to Whoopi's trademark 'we don't know; we weren't there.'

by Anonymousreply 2305/17/2013

Jackson obsessives have spent twenty years telling the world that anyone who dares to speak out about being hurt or abused by Jackson will be hunted for life and destroyed.

I hope history records this monstrous, delusional insanity in spite of their efforts.

by Anonymousreply 2405/17/2013

You're a freak R21. Plus you don't even have your facts straight. Wade said it was NOT a repressed memory. He's always remembered.

Whoopi is out of her damn mind now, but I'll always have a soft spot because I laughed my ass of when I was a kid watching her in Ghost and Sister Act.

by Anonymousreply 2505/17/2013

I loved her in Sister Act, Ghost and the Color Purple, I think she's an entertaining and fun actress. I wish she would come out, though.

by Anonymousreply 2605/17/2013

She was great in the 80's (Jumpin' Jack Flash, Burglar, The Color Purple) and the early 90's (Sister Act), and then when her career started to fade away, she seemed to get real bitter and has been a bitter bitch ever since. Such a shame.

I also think she has some serious self-loathing issues and no self-esteem by the way she defends all of these awful people.

by Anonymousreply 2705/17/2013

R17, The person eho knows her, said one of the reasons she stinks is her hair style.

by Anonymousreply 2805/20/2013
Need more help? Click Here.