Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Questions about the Boston Bombing no one is asking

Most of the national and international media have left Boston—and essentially moved on from the Marathon bombing story. But at WhoWhatWhy, we’re just getting started.

Why? Because we see a lot of problems with what we’ve been told so far. We’ve been disappointed that the media have failed to demonstrate healthy skepticism while passing along, unchallenged, the (self-serving) assertions of “the authorities.”

It is the job of journalism not only to report what authorities say, but also to confirm their claims, and address anomalies, errors, inconsistencies, outright lies, and cover-ups, large and small.

When it comes to falsehoods of all types, we’ve seen plenty of doozies, and you don’t have to go all the way back to the Tonkin Gulf incident—which helped pave the way for the escalation of the Vietnam conflict. Most people now understand that circa 2002-2003, the George W. Bush Administration knowingly exaggerated and deceived in order to justify a desired invasion of Iraq.

Things have not markedly improved with the Obama Administration. The 2011 “raid that killed Bin Laden” at Abbottabad, Pakistan, went a long way toward bolstering Obama’s “toughness cred,” and was probably a factor in his being re-elected. Yet staggering inconsistencies in official accounts of the raid have never been properly reconciled. The current scandal du jour is over the Obama Administration’s putting out fake story lines on Benghazi to divert attention from how it handled facility security in that troubled location.

Yet even partisans on the attack in each of these cases typically fail to get at the real story – which, in the case of Benghazi, has to do with how the entire “humanitarian intervention” in Libya was, as we reported, a cover for a deadly geo-strategic gamble that has opened a can of worms from which have sprung untold Al Qaeda types.

by Anonymousreply 23406/08/2013

by Anonymousreply 505/16/2013

R6, etc. whatever bullshit you might come out with has nothing to do with what happened. You don't give a shit what happened.

by Anonymousreply 705/16/2013

No one gives a fuck.

by Anonymousreply 805/16/2013

Why a fire at the JFK Library? Something incriminating being destroyed?

by Anonymousreply 905/16/2013

Sorry OP, no one really cares - except the conspiracy crew. Iron Man & Gatsby are out. Amurka has moved on.

by Anonymousreply 1005/17/2013

Yawn, indeed.

What about Brown University and its connection to the 18th Century slave trade? Or the set up of General George Custer as fall guy in a propaganda campaign? Where was Ari Onassis in all of this (you do know he's still alive, right)? And Walt Disney? How come nobody is asking the hard questions?

by Anonymousreply 1105/17/2013

Thanks for the laugh, OP. That was a hilariously stupid writeup, totally disconnected from reality. What's even funnier is that you found it sufficiently impressive to warrant posting here, despite the obvious stupidity.

Given your track record, though, we expect nothing less of you. Keep it up!

by Anonymousreply 1205/17/2013

Tamerlan's uncle Ruslan works for Caspian energy companies (can you say salivating American corporate investors $$$?) and was married to Turcophile and top CIA man Graham Fuller's daughter. The whole thing stinks to high heaven. And the uncle's race-baiting by claiming that a "rasputin" of Armenian ancestry was behind the radicalization of his nephews and thus responsible for the whole thing is loathsome and specious to say the least -- especially when his pronouncement came out on, you guessed it, Armenian Genocide Memorial Day, which is viciously denied by Turkey, Israel and now, the U.S. !

by Anonymousreply 1305/17/2013

Dear heart, I wasn't trying to make an "argument," nor is there any point in doing so with this particular poster, who's been posting similar crap here for years. The post he was quoting had several factual errors in it and the rest was mostly paranoia, handwaving, and idiotic supposition wholly disconnected from reality. Given that, I don't feel compelled to muster any counter-argument other than the mockery it so richly deserved.

by Anonymousreply 1505/17/2013

It was lies from beginning to ending and America will pat itself on the back and tell ourselves we are so much better then "those terrorist!"

Our CIA and military...trying to manipulate the minds of Americans. The media doesn't care about the truth, they just want ratings, period.

by Anonymousreply 1605/17/2013

Blah blah blah R15. Maybe it was posted for discussion purposes. Maybe it is you who are demanding we take an absence from our critical faculties, and not that poster.

by Anonymousreply 1705/17/2013

My question is why we're they given asylum?

They were Chechens living in Kyrgystan, then Dagestan. If they were living in the Russian Federation I coud maybe understand a request for asylum, but neither Kyrgystan or Dagestan are in the Russian Federation.

There's no way Kyrgs would discriminate against Chechens because nobody messes with Chechens, especially Kyrgs. I happen to know that part of the world and have a friend who has lived there and is an expert on the region. Chechens are bad news. If you cross one of them, you'll pay. Maybe your family will pay too. Chechens take no shit.

So why the hell were they here in the first place? My guess is the family asked uncle Ruslan, with his highly placed US connections, to get them over here. Strings were pulled and for some reason, they ended up in Massachesetts (I'd like to know why MAssachsets and why not the DC area, where uncle Ruslan lives). Something doesn't add up. Why were these relatives supposedly out of touch with Ruslan and with the Toronto family members? Why were they all spread out across the US and Canada? It doesn't make sense. When my relatives came here, they all went to the NY area where there was family. They didn't come over here and go to CA and MA or Chicago.

I'm not saying these some grand conspiracy, but some things are simply baffling.

by Anonymousreply 1805/17/2013

[quote]Maybe it was posted for discussion purposes.

ROFL.... And if you believe that, I've got a bridge I'd like to sell you.

[quote]Maybe it is you who are demanding we take an absence from our critical faculties, and not that poster

Dear heart, I'm not "demanding" anything. If you choose to swallow that bilge unquestioningly, you are free to do so, just as I'm free to laugh at you for doing so.

by Anonymousreply 1905/17/2013

It's okay to ask questions, as long as you don't jump to conclusions. Those who immediately call someone who asks questions an idiotic conspiracy theorist, are just as narrow-minded as an actual conspiracy theorist.

I've obsessively followed the story since it happened. I don't think it was a false flag at all, but there are still confusing things about it all that I'm curious about. But that's just me. I don't have to get the answers or form an opinion, I'm just curious about things.

by Anonymousreply 2005/17/2013

by Anonymousreply 2205/17/2013

3 Mercedes involved in the tale. They made a big thing about the explosion at the JFK Library for several hours and then silence.

by Anonymousreply 2305/17/2013

Most Americans are willfully stupid and pitifully incurious. That includes most well-employed college graduates with good careers and decent lifestyles. You can make them believe all manner of bullshit as long as you don't trouble them in their own little bubbles of personal comfort and convenience.

by Anonymousreply 2405/17/2013

R22 asks the really important question here. The rest of you are just mindless sheeple.

It's all about draining precious bodily fluids.

by Anonymousreply 2505/17/2013

R19 is the sort who INSISTED that Saddam Hussein had a vast arsenal of WMDs and that anyone who DARED to question his assertion was a loony tinhat conspiracy nut.

by Anonymousreply 2605/17/2013

[quote]Calling someone stupid is not an argument

Shit. Maybe somebody should put that up on the main page.

by Anonymousreply 2705/17/2013

[quote]It seems you are the bilge swiller. Is your jaw tired from sucking so much government dick?

ROFL.... Why no R21/OP, it isn't. Thanks ever so much for asking. I'm touched by your concern.

Oh, and thanks for conceding that you can't defend the drivel you posted.

by Anonymousreply 2805/17/2013

[quote]That's why trolls like [R19] make me so mad.

Oh, dear; I'm just so sorry I've distressed you. You simply cannot imagine how much that bothers me.

[quote]They say "if you question the government/media/military narrative you're a loony/traitor/freeper" and get away with it.

Actually, dear, I've never said anything even remotely resembling that. What I have said is that you're an idiotic libertarian gun nut gold bug Ron Paul devotee who is an anti-Fed conspiracy theorist. Oh, and that you uncritically swallow everything you read on those sites you frequent and that you're wholly ignorant of economics, finance, and history, your three favorite topics.

[quote]I'm pleased to see that most of the people responding to this thread are smarter and more informed than that.

ROFL.... Whatever you say, dear.

[quote]The questions about the Boston Bombing have been ignored by the gov/biz/mil controlled media, which leads one to wonder WHY they are ignoring the glaring inconsistencies and lies.

There is a reason, dear, but, alas, it will forever escape you.

by Anonymousreply 3005/17/2013

Oh, and dear heart? You should look up "Occam's Razor."

by Anonymousreply 3105/17/2013

'Cause no one else will, Blanche.

by Anonymousreply 3305/17/2013

[quote]Wow, it looks like I got under her skin.

ROFLMAO.... No, dear, you're funny; you amuse me. Which is why I love to bait you just to see what silliness you'll come up with next.

[quote]She doesn't deny that she's a gov shill, but instead tries to muddle the issue at hand.

ROFL.... Actually, dear, I do deny it. I didn't think it was necessary, of course, since you couldn't, and can't, come up with a single post of mine that even comes close to what you claim about me. I do love the conspiracy theories, though. They're hilarious! And oh so revealing....

[quote]Scary, sick, and wrong.

There's that projection again, dear. Oh, and do feel free to post that evidence anytime, dear. I'll be right here waiting.

by Anonymousreply 3405/17/2013

1. How big is Jahar’s dick? 2. How tall is he? 3. What does he smell like? 4. What brand of underwear was he wearing in the arrest picture? 5. Is he a virgin? 6. Are there any shirtless pics of him? 8. Are there any more hot wrestling videos of him? 9. Why does he look so different from picture to picture? 10. How often did he jack off?

by Anonymousreply 3505/17/2013

7. What does he think about all day in jail?

by Anonymousreply 3605/17/2013

R31, bubbie, Occam's Razor says that when three steel-framed skyscrapers come down in less than fifteen seconds flat, their destruction must have been aided with the use of powerful explosives.

Occam's Razor says that when a newly-installed Neo-con administration gets the precise sort of "New Pearl Harbor" they were calling for before they came to power, it's a sure bet they used their new-found power to MAKE that "New Pearl Harbor" come to pass.

by Anonymousreply 3705/17/2013

They sure did, R37.

by Anonymousreply 3805/17/2013

[quote]She doesn't deny that she's a gov shill, but instead tries to muddle the issue at hand.

a. take yer fucking meds.

b. referring to gay men as "she" is sexist and offensive.

c. you might want to talk to your therapist about why everybody who disagrees with you gets transmuted into a "government shill". Hope he can help you with your obsessive delusions.

by Anonymousreply 4005/17/2013

Well..........I would like to know more about the hunky naked guy (who I DO NOT think was the dead brother)

I also would like to know more about their flashy finances - they lived in a dump, but they drove expensive cars! How did they get all the money (especially since I am driving a crappy old Mazda, lol.)

by Anonymousreply 4205/17/2013

Follow the uncle

by Anonymousreply 4305/17/2013

Look at these pics of Tamerlan and the naked guy. It's weird how similar they are. But I guess that's why they mistook naked guy for Tamerlan. (I'm NOT saying it was a conspiracy and blah, blah... I just find it interesting nitpicking all the details of this story, since I've been obsessed with it for so long and I'm curious by nature, but I'm not trying to be Sherlock Holmes here.)

by Anonymousreply 4505/17/2013

Naked guy has a nose, Tamerlan has a beak.

by Anonymousreply 4605/17/2013

I'm not "the same poster" trying to deflect attention away from your oh-so-crucial exposition of the evil gubamint plot against you.

I am not in any way against a healthy interest in politics. I have an interest in local, state, national and sometimes international politics myself. But seriously, you need some medication and a decent shrink because your obsession is fucked up. Your paranoia is overwhelming whatever healthy instincts you have and perverting them into something detrimental to your mental health.

I realize you'll take this the wrong way, accuse me of being "in on it" with everyone else who is out to get you, and totally ignore my advice. I still hope that someday you get the help and support you obviously need. Good luck.

by Anonymousreply 4805/18/2013

If Ron Paul is ever right about's an accident.

by Anonymousreply 5205/18/2013

I'd ask those questions!

by Anonymousreply 5305/18/2013

What age does he think is appropriate to start anal bleaching?

by Anonymousreply 5405/18/2013

[quote]is a single person who has posted from multiple computers, and is the only one who is saying "LOOK AWAY, NOTHING TO SEE HERE"

Reading comprehension really seems to be a problem for you, doesn't it?

[quote]while most of the rest of the posters think it is odd at least, and many think it is sinister.

Well, sure, if you're a moron incapable of critical thought.

[quote]Why is this one poster obsessively trying to discredit further investigation of this tragic crime?

Um, because you're a paranoid loon?

by Anonymousreply 5505/18/2013

[quote]Please give some context, or else you just sound...crazy.

ROFL.... Oh, the irony....

by Anonymousreply 5605/18/2013

Why did they settle in Massachusetts? Ruslan, their connected and wealthy relative, lives in Maryland. Why was the father of Tamerlane and Jahar working as a car mechanic in the US when he was a lawyer in Kyrgystan and his brother is a wealthy oil executive in the US? These things don't add up.

by Anonymousreply 5705/18/2013

None of it adds up. It has CIA written all over it.

by Anonymousreply 5805/18/2013

[quote]It's okay to ask questions, as long as you don't jump to conclusions. Those who immediately call someone who asks questions an idiotic conspiracy theorist, are just as narrow-minded as an actual conspiracy theorist.

There is no question that "news" media nowadays have become nothing but mouthpieces in their effort to be "first!" So, the citizenry should always be on alert.

I remember being a college student during the lead up to the invasion of Iraq and I just couldn't understand how the media could keep reporting all these easily verifiable lies. The truth was there for anyone to see yet they and the majority of the country chose to ignore it. Not just that, anyone who would not follow along was branded a Saddam lover, unpatriotic, and tinhat, conspiracy theory loonies. Hell I remember peaceful friends of mine who were active in leadership in the anti-war movement who were visited and harassed by the FBI.

by Anonymousreply 5905/18/2013

I remember the early days of DL when the majority was condemning Joerg Haider, Governor of Carinthia (Austria) for wanting to keep Islamist refugees out of his state. People here said he was another Hitler.

by Anonymousreply 6005/18/2013

[quote]My question is why we're they given asylum?

they weren't brown!

by Anonymousreply 6105/18/2013

Operation Gladio: Strategy of Tension. That is what's going on here.

Every five seconds, there is another stupid shooting/bombing event that makes no fucking sense. If you look into the Waco Texas explosion, the explosion occurs outside the realm of the fire as in the fire didnt' cause the explosion.

My niece's high school has had three bomb threats in the last two weeks. She's a senior and this is the first time this has happened. Drill...drill...drill. Get the students/teachers begging for more security. More police state. Condition the young to living in this world of terror. Instill fear...fear....fear!

by Anonymousreply 6205/18/2013

Wow, this really is the thread for the stupid fucking morons to write on. You might think you are "getting the word out" by posting this shit, but all you really achieve is to make yourselves (or should that be singular) sound like huge idiots and expose the bullshitness of your conspiracy theories even more.

by Anonymousreply 6305/18/2013

[quote]It's okay to ask questions, as long as you don't jump to conclusions. Those who immediately call someone who asks questions an idiotic conspiracy theorist, are just as narrow-minded as an actual conspiracy theorist.

This thread is FILLED with tin-hat conspiracy theorists making utter fools of themselves. And the vast majority of them ARE jumping to conclusions.

And a heavily biased/slanted question can be every bit as much propaganda and "conclusion jumping".

Ask all the sane, rational, and reasonable questions you want. Most of the ones posed in this thread do not qualify.

by Anonymousreply 6405/18/2013

I have not followed this closely or very much at all but I do have an honest question.

How did they identify these guys so quickly? Who identified them? Did they have pictures, eyewitnesses? How did they find them?

by Anonymousreply 6505/18/2013

R65, one guy who lost his legs saw them... saw the guy drop the backpack in front of him. He described him to police (what he was wearing, what he looked like), and they used all the surveillance cameras and video that was being shot for the event to track him down.

by Anonymousreply 6605/18/2013

R64 wrote:

[quote]This thread is FILLED with tin-hat conspiracy theorists making utter fools of themselves. And the vast majority of them ARE jumping to conclusions.

R67 wrote:

[quote]How much are you getting paid, [R63]/64? Seriously. You're so obvious it's not funny.

by Anonymousreply 6805/18/2013

Hey, r65, do you remember those photos with the hats?

by Anonymousreply 6905/18/2013

Let me give you paid shills some advice if you want to look authentic.

Instead of calling names, and using fallacious techniques, debate the actual content.

Wait a little bit before responding.

Tone down the emotion. Make yourselves appear rational, as if you have no skin in the game.

Stop using the phrase, "tin hat" every time you post. Be creative.

by Anonymousreply 7105/18/2013

The media always want a war. They like to trash talk any country that they think that we might go to war with...they push America into war, all so they can have a story. It's deplorable.

by Anonymousreply 7205/18/2013

R71, that you think there are paid shills in this thread just exposes you as a completely over-the-edge, incapable-of-rational-thought, tin-hat conspiracy theorist.

There's no point in debating facts with you because you don't even believe in the concept of facts. It's all about fantasy with you.

by Anonymousreply 7305/18/2013

The conspiracy wackjobs are everywhere. And everyone who treats them like they deserve to be treated is of course a payed off government/Illuminati/freemasion/NWO/CIA/reptilian shape shifter shill.

Asking dumb questions while ignoring facts, commons sense and reality doesn't make you a sceptic.

by Anonymousreply 7405/18/2013

Any follow-up on the explosion at the Kennedy Library? Was it inside or out on the grounds around it?

by Anonymousreply 7505/18/2013

A meteorite just blew up on the moon. Can you imagine the circle-jerk these poor fools have worked themselves into today?

by Anonymousreply 7605/18/2013

R64, I think those Americans who fear militarism and a police state are completely justified.

I lived in a small, socialist country (Norway) where things are completely different. America is a powerful superpower. Lobbyists and politicians are in bed together. Congressional insider trading, investing their money in defense companies, America military spending is as high as the rest of the world put together...

To distrust the intentions of the government is completely understandable, especially in regards to Iraq and all the history with the US pursuing "national interests" abroad, and giving support to corrupt governments. How about the new story about CIA giving money under the table to Afghanistan? The result is that corrupt officials and corporations get richer down there, obviously the money doesn't go to charities since it's under the table, and Afghanistan as a whole is not any nicer to the US, in fact it's worsened. Supposedly it's done in America's national interests?! Either they are really dumb, or they know exactly what they're doing and who they work for, and it's not the common people of the US.

"In the councils of government, we must guard against the acquisition of unwarranted influence, whether sought or unsought, by the military-industrial complex. The potential for the disastrous rise of misplaced power exists and will persist. We must never let the weight of this combination endanger our liberties or democratic processes. We should take nothing for granted." - Dwight Eisenhower in a speech before he left office. Look it up.

In Norway, though? The biggest corruption scandal in years was a socialist leader giving money to their youth party to form a self defense class for girls given the high number of attack rapes in the capital city, without having the money properly authorized or however to explain it in English. At least it was done to the benefit of the people.

So when I look at America's government, I see is a system of corruption. There's nothing else to call it. It's greed. Maybe Obama is doing all he can do within the system, but it seems impossible to change.

People should never stop questioning a mighty superpower.

by Anonymousreply 7705/18/2013

[quote]People should never stop questioning a mighty superpower.

Perhaps. Still doesn't give you the right to make up your own personal alternate reality.

by Anonymousreply 7805/18/2013

No r69 I never saw those. The only picture I've seen is the one of the younger brother with his hair looking uncombed.

But right after it happened there was a picture of the street area where it happened and in the picture there was a yellow bag that was pointed out in surveillance street photos. And there were also pictures of some group of men who were part of was it military or protection services that were maybe doing training at the race that all had black backpacks on.

It is difficult figuring out what was released prematurely and what ended up being verified as part of what actually took place.

by Anonymousreply 7905/18/2013

R78, um, I have not? I've been interested in nitpicking the Boston bombing story, but I haven't jumped to conclusions, I haven't said it was a false flag, etc. I'm simply curious about many things. Doesn't mean I think it was a false flag and all that you automatically accuse people who ask questions of. I don't claim to have the answer.

Attack those who do say it was a conspiracy, but don't go calling everyone a nutjob.

by Anonymousreply 8005/18/2013

R73 We should probably just ignore them. That's what makes them mad. Conspiracy wackjobs tend to suffer from paranoid and narcissistic personality disorder so the fact that crimes and catastrophes are investigated, documented and reported on by actual officials and experts makes them feel insignificant and powerless. Which of course is exactely what they are.

Let me give you a little example of how the mind of these wackjobs works:

During the golf war a lot of journalists and reporters stayed at a hotel that had walls painted in a bright blue. So sometimes reporters stood in front of blue walls. You could see plants and windows and other elements of architecture as well. Later CNN released a video of outtakes of one of their reporters goofing around in front of the camera. He made some somewhat tasteless jokes? Yes. But that is something many people do when facted with horrible events.

So one conspiracy wackjob came up with the idea that the blue walls of the hotel must have been blue sceen and the CNN reports just pretended to be there. That was of course declared the one and only truth by fellow wackjobs despite having been thoroughly disproven and explained by people capable of basic research and rational thought.

The wackjob theory of course means that CNN reporters are never where they claim to be and always act in front of blue or green screen, right? Which in turn means that Anderson Cooper was never in Gaza with bombs exploding in the background. Because reporters in artificial light always look a bit odd if you are willfully ignorant towards tv broadcasting basics. And because the explosions and the vest AC drops on the floor have an echo even though they are standing on a roof. Which they of course didn't, but the wackjobs didn't make the efford of looking at the other broadcasts done in the dark and daylight that show it is a room with a huge windown when the camera person moves away and duck down from other explosions.

It also means that AC conducted all his interviews with Sandy Hook victim families in front of green screen. Because the artificial lighting looks "suspicious", creates sharp edges and because his nose "disappeared". And that could have only been caused by green sceen and can't be the extremely common effect of the motion compensation broadcasting technology CNN and other channels are using that constantly cause these types of artefacts.

Just a "little" example of how the wackjobs create their mythologies and how similar to religious people, creationist for example, they are. If you ignore reality, reason, logic, common sense, facts and science you might just be able to convince yourself that the bible can be taken literally and is suitable as a science book.

by Anonymousreply 8105/18/2013

R76 Oh boy, who do they think did it? The Illuminati, Russians or the reptilian Freemansons?

by Anonymousreply 8205/18/2013

R77 There is a difference between questioning and making up bullshit. Some of those conspiracy theorists are the direct opposite of sceptics and no different than creationists.

by Anonymousreply 8305/18/2013

R77, that's true, but I don't like how people here judge everything as conspiracy bullshit, even innocent questions from people who are curious about the story. Please attack the ones who actually say it was a false flag, don't put the ones who are just having a discussion and asking questions under the comb with them.

R80, "And there were also pictures of some group of men who were part of was it military or protection services that were maybe doing training at the race that all had black backpacks on."

They were Craft International, an actual group that can be contracted by the government for different services, including military training and protection. They were there for security reasons, I guess.

by Anonymousreply 8405/18/2013

Perhaps that alternate reality IS the reality r78.

It's like saying there is no such thing as global warming. The dialogue on that started when, the late 70's with the banning of aerosols and talk about the depleting ozone layer? Forty years have passed and just a few days ago in a major newspaper, New York Times,

[quote]The level of the most important heat-trapping gas in the atmosphere, carbon dioxide, has passed a long-feared milestone, scientists reported Friday, reaching a concentration not seen on the earth for millions of years.

That global warming existed and was an alternate reality, just tin hattery, was touted by many, but they are wrong, and so are you.

by Anonymousreply 8505/18/2013

I meant to link to R83, not R77.

by Anonymousreply 8605/18/2013

What really happened at the library?

by Anonymousreply 8705/18/2013

For all those who are giving shit to those who are questioning the official story on this bombing I would like to ask you a question.

Why do you trust the government?

What is it that enables you to accept what they tell you without question?

What are the skeptics missing that you see plainly that gives you assurance that what you are being told is the truth?

by Anonymousreply 8805/18/2013

[quote]It's like saying there is no such thing as global warming.

No, it's not. There is overwhelming evidence and proof for global warming supported by the overwhelming majority of scientists. It is a fact.

Conspiracy theorists tend to create alternative realities that are not based on evidence, proof and facts. I am sorry, but these people have been unable to produce even a single witness for any of the fantasy scenarios they made up (Moon Landing, 9/11, Aurora, Sandy Hook, Boston) even though there must be hundreds, thousands, even tens or hundreds of thousands depending on the alledged conspiracy.

by Anonymousreply 8905/18/2013

r81 is that the best you can do?

That's the best example you can give?

by Anonymousreply 9005/18/2013

[quote]What really happened at the library?

See, you have already created your alternate reality where something else happened at the libary.

by Anonymousreply 9105/18/2013

Questioning the government is fine. Believing that every bad thing that happens is proof of a massive conspiracy is nuts.

The reality is that, in a situation like this, there will be a lot of human error. People have faulty memories (eyewitness testimony is the least reliable there is), and the public interest in the story usually means that the police and the media will report 'facts' before they are verified and get a whole lot of details wrong. This is usually why any story like this has tons of discrepancies.

A normal person will attribute this to human fallibility. A conspiracy theorist takes inconsistencies as proof of human infallibility, finding the whole situation to be under the control of the nefarious forces of the CIA, who have the power of every Bond and Batman villain put together, and the reach to infiltrate gay gossip websites to discredit those who question the real story.

And yet, the story still doesn't work, because conspiracy theorists never explain what this particular plot is supposed to accomplish. More foreign wars? I don't think there's a drumbeat to bomb Chechnya right now. A greater sense of fear within the populace? A pot-smoking college kid who looks like the sixth member of One Direction doesn't exactly inspire panic.

Never once has a conspiracy theorist explained how the government could flawlessly undertake these massive conspiracies and yet at the same time be so fucking bad at it.

by Anonymousreply 9205/18/2013

We know the Bush administration stole two elections.

We know the Bush administration sold us the Iraq War using a pack of lies about non-existent WMDs. Hundreds of thousands of people died in this war and thousands more continue to die in its aftermath.

So why are we supposed to trust that they would not kill 3,000 people on 9/11? They don't respect honesty and they don't respect American democracy and they don't respect human life. Why are we supposed to believe THEIR version of events?

9/11 is the Litmus Test.

by Anonymousreply 9305/18/2013

R90 Did I promise more than one example? It is an excellent example of how these people work and can be applied to pretty much any conspiracy theory. But maybe you would like to explain what you don't like about it? Maybe you feel addressed and actually fell for the Golf War "blue screen" or the "disappearing nose"?

by Anonymousreply 9405/18/2013

OP, what you posted is typical tinhat conspiracy theory garbage.

You're a lunatic. Quick, better go get all your survival goods together, it's the end times! The government will be at your doorstep tomorrow!

by Anonymousreply 9505/18/2013

R93 Oh no, a truther. It's been over ten years and you clowns have yet to produce a single witness.

Look, it is pretty obvious that the Bush administration made "good" use of the terror attacks to start a war and get their hands on the oil. These people don't care about dead soldiers and civilians. Maybe there were even some ruthless people who knew abou the threat and thought, oh well, doubt it will happen or that they would succeed to kill a lot of people, but if it does, we'll make the best out of it.

It's not that complicated, isn't it.

However, it get ridiculous when conspiracy wackjobs try to suggest the whole thing didn't happen, was a controlled explosion, space lasers, holograms and bullshit like that. Never a single proof, zero witnesses.

It's hilarious how the conspiracy wackjobs see all these "obvious" false flag operations and hoaxes but at the same time think this clumsy and dumb government would be brilliant enough to pull all this off without ever giving away a single definite piece of evidence or a single witness.

Look, it's sad but these crimes, terror attacks and natural desasters happen. Do some people try to profit from them afterwards or may try to cover up their own human failure that lead to these evens of made them worse? I am sure sometimes they do.

by Anonymousreply 9605/18/2013

All I know is that President Eisenhower warned us to watch our Generals and our Military Complex. We dropped the ball and now those corporations run this country by any means available to them.

by Anonymousreply 9705/18/2013

The reports of an explosion at the JFK Library came from a misunderstood message from a janitor who reported that a woman had explosive diarrhea in the Ladies Room. The media rushed out with the explosion report and doesn't want to follow up with a retraction that shows them having shit all over their faces.

by Anonymousreply 9805/18/2013

R69, if you didn't see those pics then you must have been passed out for the past month, because they were all over the place, or you're a twisted invidual with very little contact with reality who suffers from delusions.

Considering the picture you claim you did see was "of the street area where it happened and in the picture there was a yellow bag that was pointed out in surveillance street photos. And there were also pictures of some group of men who were part of was it military or protection services that were maybe doing training at the race that all had black backpacks on" then you must be a a twisted invidual with very little contact with reality who suffers from delusions.

by Anonymousreply 9905/18/2013

I don't see why anyone would believe anything they hear on the "news". It's all propaganda. Bradley Manning is being held without trial illegally and is being prosecuted for exposing war crimes.

If Bush were prosecuting him, all of you fools would be calling for his release but since Obama is doing the dirty work, you act like it isn't happening.

by Anonymousreply 10005/18/2013

But r89 that is the same thing people in our government were saying about global warming. No one was talking facts about it. They were dismissing it because oil is a big business and fracking is about big business and making big money. I appreciate the you at least acknowledge global warming as fact but in order to get to facts you must first, to use your words have

[quote]evidence, proof and facts

you have to ask questions. If you are adamant against people asking questions then maybe you are afraid what will be uncovered. You shouting down anyone asking a question that does not pass your approval looks like fear, looks like you are afraid.

You don't have to be in this thread reading these offensive questions. You don't have to know about this at all you could start a thread where everyone will agree with you. But you are here instead waiting to block and obstruct any discourse that is not in lock step with what you think is permissible.

by Anonymousreply 10105/18/2013

[quote]It's all propaganda.

See, that's the problem. No, not everything is propaganda. Stuff happens and appears in the news. Instead you just believe everything conspiracy theorists make up or just assume the opposite of what the media report.

by Anonymousreply 10205/18/2013

r102 No, bullshit stories appear in the news.

Us airstrikes kill more people in a week than this pussy "bombing" yet do they report on that EVER? Not unless an American is killed, and even then, barely.

They instead focus on 3 people being killed and 3 people being rescued for days at a time. Nonsense.

Why all the focus on Syrian rebels? Saudi Arabia kills their rebels, but why no outrage about that?

by Anonymousreply 10305/18/2013

Just out of curiosity, R102, do you think the Bush administration KNEW that there were no WMDs in Iraq or do you think they REALLY thought there were and that we really had to go into Iraq for the WMDs first and foremost, all those oilfields notwithstanding?

P.S. There are hundreds of eyewitnesses to the events of 9/11 whose testimony has been ignored or else twisted by the liars who gave us the official story. It is pathetic of you to pretend they don't exist when anyone willing to spend a few hours on the Internet can read and listen to several dozens of witnesses whose accounts call the official story into question.

We know that mainstream media is part of the cover-up, so citing the lack of coverage in the mainstream media is disingenuous of you.

by Anonymousreply 10405/18/2013

Well, I'm not sure who to believe, but I do know that Boston is the place to go if you want to get away with something. The cops overreact and have a hard time hitting what they are aiming at. And Logan airport is the place to go if you want to hijack a couple of jet planes filled with passengers willing go to their deaths because they are afraid of box cutters.

by Anonymousreply 10505/18/2013

R101 No, it is NOT the same. Scientists have been pretty clear about it since decades. There was evidence, proof, facts. Of course some politicians and lobbies don't like that idea despite the facts.

You don't seem to notice that the conspiracy theorists are actually the equivalent of those politicians and lobbies. They also propagate beliefs and theories not supported by evidence, proof and facts.

[quote]you have to ask questions. If you are adamant against people asking questions then maybe you are afraid what will be uncovered. You shouting down anyone asking a question that does not pass your approval looks like fear, looks like you are afraid.

I work in science so asking questions and then doing research and tests to answer them is all I do. Conspiracy nuts asks endless dumb questions and then dismiss the aswers because they have already decided on a fantasy truth. It is the ultimate fatal mistake a scientist could committ. I've caught myself doing that a couple of times. I made an assumption, got stuck with it, only looked for evidence to validate that assumption under the microscope and it got me nowhere.

I gave the Golf War/AC "blue screen" example for a reason. Let aside that even assuming it was blue sceen is pretty dumb because it so obviously is not and wouldn't even come up if that person had not been looking for patterns that are not there, a sceptic, scientist, sane person, whatever, would do some research and find their assumption was wrong within hours.

The thing is, most conspiracy theorists will just ask the dumb question because they have already made up their mind. They won't do any research that might easily disprove their theory and will automatically dismiss any evidence, proof and fact that disproves it. They don't want answers that do not confirm their belief.

by Anonymousreply 10605/18/2013

r99 do you realize that you sound crazy?

Because I didn't see the pictures you think I should have seen that means I suffer from delusions? You are insane.

I didn't pay much attention to the story because it was made evident after Newton the news people would put out anything as fact whether it was true or not. So I saw some news the on the day of the bombing and decided I would wait until some time had passed to check back in after they had time to gather some facts.

So I saw this thread and thought I'd catch up and see now that time has passed what happened. I am interested in all sides, the official story and also any other theories that are out there in order to decided for myself what makes sense.

I will now slip back into my delusional haze.

by Anonymousreply 10705/18/2013

R103 Maybe you should watch more international news or pick some European national network then.

by Anonymousreply 10805/18/2013

What happened simultaneous at the library?

by Anonymousreply 10905/18/2013

You could say everything is propaganda. Only a couple of guys own our media outlets and some of them are foreigners like Murdoch. We see what they want us to see. We have no control or recourse to demand we get better information. What we are not told far outweighs what we are allowed to see.

Business, government, media are all set up against the American people. But by all means keep licking Massa's boots.

by Anonymousreply 11005/18/2013

But why not just let them have their own dialogue r106? Why are you trying to police their conversation? What's it to you? I want to hear what they have to say and just because you work in science does not mean you know everything or have to right to tell people what they can or cannot talk about unless their is some reason YOU feel threatened. If you aren't threatened by the questions then you must be doing what you are doing cause you are paid to troll.

Move on and let the stupid flow.

And if you are paid to troll fuck you for helping to destroy our country and trying to kill discourse.

by Anonymousreply 11105/18/2013

R104 The Bush administration is made up of individuals so there must have been people who came up with the WMDs idea and those dumb enough to believe it or choose to go along with it because they could profit from a war.

France and Germany never bought it and didn't join in for that reason.

And please provide links to credible sources to those hundreds of eyewitness accounts. For some odd reason even the most insane truthers don't use these in their blogs and videos. How odd. Why do I have a hunch that they won't provide any evidence, proof or facts?

by Anonymousreply 11205/18/2013

Ronald Reagan is revered as a demigod in the US Media because he is the Father of Media De-regulation which allowed five companies to buy up every single media outlet in this country.

Those companies acting together have the power to perpetrate any sort of all-pervasive hoax they wish upon a public that has only the utterly fragmented medium of the Internet to counter them.

by Anonymousreply 11305/18/2013

R110 You should see someone about that pathological paranoia thing.

R109 Nothing.

R111 It's not a dialogue. It's a conspiracy wackjob asking dumb questions, ignoring evidence, proof and facts. Did you even understand what I was saying? You don't have to pay me to get pissed off about these idiots. If someone asks me a willfully ignorant question and then dismisses the answer and refuses to look at the evidence and proof I provide, then proceeds to spread their bullshit in public, wouldn't you care? People like that give real experts and sane people a bad name.

by Anonymousreply 11405/18/2013

It's true that the main media outlets are corporate monsters. They dare not challenge politicians because then they won't return for other interviews. They blow things out of proportion that they know will inflame people, they feed the Dem vs. Rep thing as much as they can, etc. Objective investigative journalism is hard to find.

This is NOT a conspiracy to say. The media is a corporation, as is pretty much everything else in America. Trust me, people in other countries see it much more clearly than Americans themselves.

by Anonymousreply 11505/18/2013

R111 And I just wanted to add: are you even aware how insane and narcissistic you sound? I mean how maglomaniac and egocentric do you have to be to even consider that anyone would think some little conspiracy wackjob on DL relevant enough to pay people to argue with them? You sounds like those nutcases who think the CIA is after them because they "get it" and can bring down the government or the Illuminati or whatever. It's always the same with conspiracy theorists. They can't comprehend that they are irrelevant and powerless and appear crazy to sane people so everyone must be a payed off shill.

Look, you are amusing and slightly irritating in your ignorance which is why I even bother with you, but the government, the CIA and the Illuminati NWO Freemasons don't give a shit about you.

But to throw you a bone and fuel your paranoia: I actually went to a school founded and still partially funded by the Freemason lodge of my city. Dun dun dun duuuuuuuuuuun!

by Anonymousreply 11605/18/2013

I'm just wondering what those who think the CIA or some other shady organisation is behind the Boston bombing think happened at Benghazi. Do you share the concerns of the Republican Party?

by Anonymousreply 11705/18/2013

r108 I'm talking about the American media. Isn't that what we're all talking about?

by Anonymousreply 11805/18/2013

r116 you are terrible at what you do.

quit your day job.

by Anonymousreply 12005/18/2013

I agree with you, R120.

R116 is inept and unconvincing.

by Anonymousreply 12105/18/2013

So, r119, what do you personally think happened at Benghazi?

by Anonymousreply 12205/18/2013

R119, that's exactly what everyone thinks. The us vs. them mentality in the US is insane, and the media makes sure to put fuel in the fire. Objective investigative journalism doesn't make money.

by Anonymousreply 12305/18/2013

You conspiracy theory whack job queens either need to stop your meth habit (which causes paranoid behaviors) or take your prescribed medications regularly.

by Anonymousreply 12405/18/2013

R124, you're the whackjob. CNN and Fox could put it to rest in five minutes if they explained the odd things in their reporting of that night. THey are to blame for the conspiracy theories, not the questioning public.

by Anonymousreply 12505/18/2013

R124, you must have flunked high school physics. The official explanation of the collapse of the Twin Towers and WTC 7 is physically impossible, therefore it is false.

That is all there is to it.

by Anonymousreply 12605/19/2013

I may be A) happy that people are starting to question the official narrative on 9-11 and Benghazi and Boston, or B) just happy that the "There Are NO Conspiracies" troll is getting her ass handed to her...

but I've read all of these responses in the voice of Stefan from SNL in my head.

by Anonymousreply 12705/19/2013

R35: Why does he look so different from picture to picture?

OMG thank you! While I realize the pictures go from mid- to late-teens, the guy pictured now looks nothing like the guy now.

by Anonymousreply 12805/19/2013

R35 and R128, does he? These pictures don't look that different from each other?

by Anonymousreply 12905/19/2013

R129: To me, he looks quite a bit different in those pictures compared to the ones taken the day of the bombing (like the ones linked below).

That said, it could just be (1) the lighting and angle (the marathon pics that look least like him are of his profile) or (2) the fact that he is probably at least a year older in the marathon pictures and may not be as cute as he was before (people age).

by Anonymousreply 13005/19/2013

This one too.

by Anonymousreply 13105/19/2013

He looks a lot older in this one too, taken a few days before the bombing. He's still hot though.

by Anonymousreply 13205/19/2013

[quote]just happy that the "There Are NO Conspiracies" troll is getting her ass handed to her...

ROFL.... Too bad that no such "troll" exists, except in your own fevered imagination. And too bad that the only person getting his ass handed to him is you. Oh, well.... why should this thread be any different than any of the hundreds of other threads you've started? They all end the same.

by Anonymousreply 13305/19/2013

[quote] During the golf war

Which one?

Jack Nicklaus Vs Lee Trevino?

Arnold Palmer vs Nicklaus?

by Anonymousreply 13405/19/2013

Government money has increasingly been diverted away from social safety net programs and the employment of citizens who are not involved in combat situations, to being increasingly moved over towards the military, towards civilian contractors in combat zones and to banks.

What happened to government money being used to maintain infrastructure? States are selling their highways to foreign countries. Dams are bid upon by privateers, American and non-American. Both my patents worked for "the government" -- my mother at a state psychiatric facility and my father at a government laboratory. They had great benefits and pensions. Their jobs no longer exist. My sister worked for the IRS for years. Her job was outsourced.

Fewer benign government jobs for citizens, but more and more money for the military, for war profiteers, for lobbyists, for "think tanks," for banks. A friend worked in radio for years and lost his job when media consolidated and turned AM radio into the land of just a few jabbering right wing assholes.

Why do you trust the government to tell you the truth? The government used to be my parents, my sister, my neighbors, highway workers, health care personnel, water authority workers. Now its a few contractors who are very, very wealthy and powerful.

by Anonymousreply 13505/19/2013

I found an article in an Ohio newspaper (see link), which links to a video (the link is where it says "The video is posted on YouTube." Where the brothers apparently at least sound like they're shouting "we give up", "we didn't do it", etc. and trying to surrender.

There is also a longer version of this video that has over 200 000 views I think, but I can't be bothered to search it up right now.

I wonder if it's real or fake and if they were really saying those things. Could Dzhokhar's lawyers use it as evidence in his defense?

I do remember seeing the video not too long after the bombing, it's been on the internet for a while.

Jeez, I don't know. I'm objective about this whole story, but I feel unnerved by things like this.

by Anonymousreply 13605/20/2013

They were set up and who set them up? Probably some fucks from Haliburton who are looking for a few billion dollars from taxpayers, if another bullshit war is started.

by Anonymousreply 13705/20/2013

Consider this-

Since 2001 the USGov has used undercover agents to "entice" possible terrorists into planning "terror ops" that were stopped "at the last minute" by FBI and DHS agents. They gave the potential "terrorists" training, and supplied them with bombs, tech and transport. Before the final phase the "bombs" were switched with inactive devices.

All of these "terror" events were stopped before they reached the final stage.

The day of the Boston Marathon many professional runners commented about the unusual level of police activity. The number of agents, bomb dogs, and level of security was higher than at any other event.

So, considering those facts, isn't it possible (or even likely) that this was another "sting" that got loose from the handlers, and that the bombs were actually supplied by US agents? By making sure the two guys were dead (or unable to speak) they could cover it up?

by Anonymousreply 13805/20/2013

From the NYTimes, about how the FBI "creates" terror plots.

THE United States has been narrowly saved from lethal terrorist plots in recent years — or so it has seemed. A would-be suicide bomber was intercepted on his way to the Capitol; a scheme to bomb synagogues and shoot Stinger missiles at military aircraft was developed by men in Newburgh, N.Y.; and a fanciful idea to fly explosive-laden model planes into the Pentagon and the Capitol was hatched in Massachusetts. Enlarge This Image Clay Rodery

But all these dramas were facilitated by the F.B.I., whose undercover agents and informers posed as terrorists offering a dummy missile, fake C-4 explosives, a disarmed suicide vest and rudimentary training. Suspects naïvely played their parts until they were arrested.

When an Oregon college student, Mohamed Osman Mohamud, thought of using a car bomb to attack a festive Christmas-tree lighting ceremony in Portland, the F.B.I. provided a van loaded with six 55-gallon drums of “inert material,” harmless blasting caps, a detonator cord and a gallon of diesel fuel to make the van smell flammable. An undercover F.B.I. agent even did the driving, with Mr. Mohamud in the passenger seat. To trigger the bomb the student punched a number into a cellphone and got no boom, only a bust.

by Anonymousreply 13905/20/2013

There is absolutely no point in arguing with conspiracy theorists. None.

They are paranoid and crazy and there is no way to counter that with rational questions and discussions. I have no idea why they are here at the DL, they aren't gay or gossiping or pointlessly bitchy. They're just nuts and are convinced that anyone who doesn't want to join their crazytrain is a secret agent out to get them. Any fact that doesn't fit their "theory" is instantly dismissed as a part of the conspiracy.

I applaud the science guy who tried to talk sense to them, you're a better man than I am. I find these goofballs appallingly stupid and gullible. I always wonder what kind of tiny, dark, unfulfilled lives they lead that brought them to this unhappy place.

by Anonymousreply 14005/20/2013

R140, not all the questions people are asking in this thread are paranoid and crazy. I've only seen a few who has claimed that some other poster is an agent etc. Some posters in this thread has some pretty interesting viewpoints on America in general. Besides, what you've said has already been said hundred times.

by Anonymousreply 14105/21/2013

[quote]So, considering those facts, isn't it possible (or even likely) that this was another "sting" that got loose from the handlers, and that the bombs were actually supplied by US agents?

No. Next question?

by Anonymousreply 14205/21/2013

They were supplied by US agents. The brothers were set up and it's very obvious.

by Anonymousreply 14305/21/2013

It's funny how stupid you people are.

by Anonymousreply 14405/21/2013

The guy they interview after they discover his husband is a secret serial killer.

Too clueless to feel bad for him, too pathetic not to.

by Anonymousreply 14505/21/2013

I wish I was wrong about our country and how extremely corrupt it is. I know major corporations and our war machine, run this country. Our vote means nothing...anyone can see that.

by Anonymousreply 14605/21/2013

You have no idea how right you are. I wish the "Left" was as committed to exposing the links between congress, big money, big industry and the ultra-powerful transnational families as the "Right" is. They control both parties, and will never attack the big banks, big corps, or multinational orgs. If they did, they would be impeached or killed.

I wonder, as these current scandals twist, if Barack has pissed them off by not yet invading Iran. Look at how Bush (1&2) appeased them, and how they survived major scandals.

But, the "Left" would have to give up the fantasy that government can be controlled and embrace beauty of decentralization and individual civil liberty. The "leaders" of the "Left" will never abandon their belief in the power of government, so it will be up to individual liberals to seek out true liberalism and rebuke their masters.

It's called "classic liberalism" for a reason- it's where libertarians got the idea of individual freedom.

by Anonymousreply 14705/21/2013

[quote]Too clueless to feel bad for him, too pathetic not to.

ROFLMAO.... Oh, the irony.... You write something supremely stupid, get called on it, and this is the best you can come up with in response? Wow....

by Anonymousreply 14805/23/2013

Please stop- you're embarrassing yourself with these posts.

by Anonymousreply 14905/24/2013

R133, the defender of government, no matter how obscene the crime. The piss yellow troll-dar shows you once again.

Tired of sucking that government dick yet? How much do whores like you get paid?

by Anonymousreply 15005/24/2013

[quote]Please stop- you're embarrassing yourself with these posts.

ROFLMAO.... Oh, the irony....

Dear heart, it's not like I hide my posts or talk back to myself, as you've done.

And sorry, dear, but I'm afraid I'm not a "defender of the government," nor do I get paid to post here. But hey, do keep on claiming otherwise since it shows you to be the paranoid loon that you are without any intervention on my part.

What's hilarious is that you actually do think that the government would care what you write here. Only in your fevered imagination. It never seems to occur to you that you're nothing more than a source of amusement which is why I continue to egg you on to greater and greater heights.

by Anonymousreply 15105/24/2013

Originally dismissed as a conspiracy theory in typical media fashion, it was later revealed that even popular Senators believed there was prior intelligence in regards to the bombing. In an interview with Channel 2 Action News WSBTV, Senator Saxby Chambliss detailed how the circumstances led him to believe law enforcement agencies actually did have advanced information before the bombing that was not properly shared. Information that gives credence to the warnings of Alastair Stevenson, the well-respected coach who told me about his experience with the drill.

Perhaps most shocking to me is the fact that Alastair, myself, and others asking questions about these topics have been demonized as ‘conspiracy theorists’ for even daring to write or talk about them. What’s more, the majority of my work has literally been putting admitted evidence together and examining the reality of the situation — not even offering up my own conclusions as to what happened during the bombings. Yet, despite this fact, simply putting the puzzle pieces together is now enough for the media to send in its attack dogs.

by Anonymousreply 15205/24/2013

The best thing about conspiracy theories, and why the CIA and military are foolish to fight them with absurd ones, is that they eliminate the impression of omnipotence and fear that whispered sacred cows create. As long as the people don't fear to be killed, even if they are being picked off a few at a time, then the power of traitors will begin to fail. And that's what's happening now.

by Anonymousreply 15305/24/2013

More people are speaking out when a story doesn't make sense, even if there is no obvious reason for a conspiracy.

by Anonymousreply 15405/24/2013

Yeah, I'm the crazy one.

[quote]The best thing about conspiracy theories, and why the CIA and military are foolish to fight them with absurd ones, is that they eliminate the impression of omnipotence and fear that whispered sacred cows create.

Are you admitting the obvious- that the CIA creates false flag events? That defending them just gives the people more power?

Can I have some of that weed? There is no doubt that Bush v1.0 was the director or the CIA, or that Clinton (he and she) worked for CIA front companies, or that Obama's entire family worked for CIA front companies and orgs.

[quote]As long as the people don't fear to be killed, even if they are being picked off a few at a time, then the power of traitors will begin to fail. And that's what's happening now.

Please explain- are you saying that Obama is just another in a chain going back nearly 50 years that "govern" at the whim and whimsy of the people that run the CIA?

by Anonymousreply 15505/24/2013

Think of it this way R155. People who run the CIA know that the leaders of our country are corrupt and conspiracy minded, in the main. They typically view society as highly structured, with power hidden from view but very real. So if you were the CIA or MIlitary, what would you do? Steal an election? Eh, it's a lot of bother, and you could screw up. Besides, how can you know which of the bozos to trust? Wouldn't it be easier just to go to the winner and claim you stole the election for him or her, and that you can have him removed any time you like? You don't have to go to the trouble of controlling the country as long as you can by a small PsyOps operation, keep the people with statutory power convinced that they aren't really running things and their power is defined and circumscribed by you. Hence groups like the Bilderberg and their "secrecy." Or "The Family" and the Cedars. All to create that ever powerful sense of Mystery and the Unknown. In truth, there is always a bureaucracy. Even the most hardened of assassination groups will have detailed records and receipts somewhere. Somewhere they can be found and exposed.

by Anonymousreply 15605/24/2013

No shit, R156

Anyone who has the intelligence to dig into the info on the web (not the shit served as caviar by the NYTimes or WaPo) can find out- in less than an hour- that Bush (1&2), Clinton (he&she) and Obama all have extensive, deep and easily seen ties to companies and "NGOs" that are fronts for the CIA.

Hell, it wouldn't take an hour. Just google their names +CIA and the look at the number of links that show- in graphic, irrefutable, and heavily researched detail- how intimately tied the Bush, Clinton and Obama families are to the CIA.

by Anonymousreply 15705/24/2013

[quote]Yeah, I'm the crazy one.

by Anonymousreply 15805/25/2013

[quote]There is no doubt that Bush v1.0 was the director or the CIA, or that Clinton (he and she) worked for CIA front companies, or that Obama's entire family worked for CIA front companies and orgs.

by Anonymousreply 15905/25/2013

R158 is correct, you freaks are fucking insane.

I hope that you are also agoraphobic so that you won't pose any danger to innocent people outside.

Please - for the sake of your families if you don't care about yourselves - you have to at least consider getting some psychiatric help. Your lives don't have to be this never-ending maze of fear.

by Anonymousreply 16005/25/2013

Ibragim Todashev was killed by FBI agents last week after, according to them, he suddenly flipped out and attacked agents during an extended round of questioning -- just as he was about to sign a confession to an earlier murder. His confession was expected to implicate Boston bomber Tamerlan Tsarnaev, who was earlier killed by police.

Todashev had been hounded by the FBI from the time of the Boston bombings and was told that they needed "one last interview" before his planned return to Chechnya. That interview lasted hours and hours and it turned out badly for Todashev.

But it was an ending that he had already come to expect.

Here is an account of the final hours according to his friend Khasuen Taramov:

"Taramov said he himself was questioned by the FBI for three hours Tuesday night. Asked what he was asked, Taramov said, 'Different kind of questions like "what do you think about bombings," "do you know these guys," blah blah blah, what is my views on certain stuff.'...

"Taramov said his friend had told him he had a bad feeling about the direction the investigation was heading.

"He felt like there's going to be a setup ... bad setup against him. Because he told me, "They are making up such crazy stuff, I don't know ... why they doing it. OK, I'm answering the questions, but they are still making up some, like, connections, some crazy stuff. I don't know why they are doing it.'"

At the Atlantic Wire, Alexander Abad-Santos provides an excellent analysis of the FBI/police claims about the shooting of Todashev that calls their account into serious question.

Switch over to the seeming madman in the UK, Michael Adebolajo, who was filmed in a grisly state after beheading a British soldier also this past week.

Adebolajo's friend Abu Nusaybah told the British media that the MI5, the UK equivalent of the FBI, had been hounding Adebolajo for some time after he had returned from a trip to Kenya:

"Mr Nusaybah said when Adebolajo returned from Kenya he claimed he was 'being harassed by MI5' after agents repeatedly called at his home.

"'His wording was, 'They are bugging me; they won't leave me alone'," Mr Nusaybah said.

"He mentioned initially they wanted to ask him whether he knew certain individuals.

"'But after him saying that he didn't know these individuals and so forth, what he said is they asked him whether he would be interested in working for them.

"'He was explicit in that he refused to work for them but he did confirm that he didn't know the individuals.'"

Will we ever know the real role of the domestic police/intelligence services in these seemingly bizarre events? Why so many strange similarities? What kinds of pressure, intimidation, and Soviet-style confession-inducing or cooperation-inducing techniques are exerted in these endless interviews? What is it in these cases that causes the subjects of these interrogations to crack?

by Anonymousreply 16105/26/2013

Link for the above.

The level of strangeness in this thing strains the credibility of anyone who says that no one in the government knows anything.

It was, most likely, an FBI sting that they lost control, or possibly a CIA op. Occam's Razor and all that jazz.

by Anonymousreply 16205/26/2013

Are you denying that Bush 1 was the CIA director?

That both Bill and Hil traveled extensively as students on the CIA's dime?

That Obama's mom, dad and stepdad all worked for CIA front companies?

These are easily verified, undisputed facts.

Please don't argue from ignorance- it makes you look stupid.

by Anonymousreply 16305/26/2013

Just ignore the"dear heart" troll. Its name is Paul and he's one of the most hated trolls on DL.

by Anonymousreply 16405/26/2013

[quote]Please don't argue from ignorance- it makes you look stupid.

by Anonymousreply 16505/26/2013

He was CIA director for less than a year.

by Anonymousreply 16605/26/2013

What we have is a return to mentality of the 1950s and a return of barely controlled psychopaths to infest the security services.

by Anonymousreply 16705/26/2013

R166, but he has been CIA for life.

by Anonymousreply 16805/26/2013

Some people will never believe the total control the CIA exerts over the government- from Bush1 to Obama- no matter how much evidence you present.

by Anonymousreply 16905/26/2013

Well, since you present no evidence whatsoever for any of your outrageous claims, it's hardly surprising that no one believes you.

You talk and talk and talk. You accuse and accuse and accuse. You imagine "significant connections" where none exist. You cite rank speculation as fact.

Seriously - you are fucked in the head and you need help.

by Anonymousreply 17005/26/2013

So how does Obama's Tornado Machine factor into all this??

by Anonymousreply 17105/26/2013

President Obama’s own work in 1983 for Business International Corporation, a CIA front that conducted seminars with the world’s most powerful leaders and used journalists as agents abroad, dovetails with CIA espionage activities conducted by his mother, Stanley Ann Dunham in 1960s post-coup Indonesia on behalf of a number of CIA front operations, including the East-West Center at the University of Hawaii, the U.S. Agency for International Development (USAID), and the Ford Foundation. Dunham met and married Lolo Soetoro, Obama’s stepfather, at the East-West Center in 1965. Soetoro was recalled to Indonesia in 1965 to serve as a senior army officer and assist General Suharto and the CIA in the bloody overthrow of President Sukarno.

Barack Obama, Sr., who met Dunham in 1959 in a Russian language class at the University of Hawaii, had been part of what was described as an airlift of 280 East African students to the United States to attend various colleges — merely “aided” by a grant from the Joseph P. Kennedy Foundation, according to a September 12, 1960, Reuters report from London. The airlift was a CIA operation to train and indoctrinate future agents of influence in Africa, which was becoming a battleground between the United States and the Soviet Union and China for influence among newly-independent and soon-to-be independent countries on the continent.

by Anonymousreply 17205/26/2013

[quote]Some people will never believe the total control the CIA exerts over the government- from Bush1 to Obama- no matter how much evidence you present.

Well, that's mostly because such "total control" exists only in your fevered imagination, not in the real world.

Oh, and notably missing from that article you quoted in R172 is any evidence at all to support its silly assertions.

by Anonymousreply 17305/27/2013

For a very interesting exploration of the events and images of that day:

by Anonymousreply 17405/27/2013

That is a great link, R174. Too bad most of the public has been trained to let the Mainstream Media do all their thinking for them when it comes to interpreting news events.

We got the Underwear Bomber just in time to wheel out the x-ray machines at airports (to the enormous profit of the former Director of Homeland Security, Michael Chertoff.) I suppose the Marathon bombing was staged to introduce the next generation of intrusive surveillance devices and laws.

"Please protect us, Big Brother! Please take away all our freedoms!"

by Anonymousreply 17505/27/2013

I'm sure we all live in more danger from driving our cars then possible terrorist bombs...why are we treated like criminals at our airports? I don't plan on flying anytime soon. It's disgusting.

by Anonymousreply 17605/27/2013

No evidence presented. What-ifs and maybes are not evidence.

by Anonymousreply 17805/27/2013

I neglected to say, after reading that page, make sure to click on "Home" at the bottom of the page to get the next page of Dave McGowan's analysis.

by Anonymousreply 17905/27/2013

we also have not heard from the man who was in the wrong place at the wrong time and mistaken for one of the bombers and stripped naked.

by Anonymousreply 18405/28/2013

R184, some are now proposing that the buff naked man was in fact Tamerlan, who was indeed physically fit. The idea is that he may have been handcuffed naked and taken alive and relatively unharmed into police custody.

by Anonymousreply 18605/28/2013

by Anonymousreply 18805/28/2013

Here is an easy way to check if you are dealing in evidence or not. Do your assertions provide a source or not.

"X is a CIA front. It is a fact. No one disputes it." Who says X is a CIA front? I can't tell from your "evidence." So I can't judge the validity of your assertion. So it is not evidence.

by Anonymousreply 18905/28/2013

Shrapnel was stopped by people's bodies. The crowd was very thin there yet several HUNDRED people were injured, meaning that bodies stopped the shrapnel, some of them across the street.

by Anonymousreply 19005/28/2013

by Anonymousreply 19105/28/2013

Fucking retarded cocksucking government whores like [R173] will never believe that the government could do such things, despite the overwhelming evidence.

Dear heart, I'm quite willing to believe our government capable of quite a lot but, alas, not only is your "evidence" not "overwhelming," you have absolutely no evidence at all to support your silly assertions. What's hilarious about you is that you simultaneously believe that government is always incompetent and can't do anything right, while simultaneously believing that our government is frighteningly efficient and successful in taking control.

[quote]Partisan fuckwads like her make me sick.

ROFL.... You can't imagine how bad that makes me feel.

[quote]These aren't "What Ifs", they are documented facts.

No, dear, they aren't, and no matter how much you pound the table and hold your breath until you turn blue, they still won't become "documented facts."

[quote]These things are not even contested, but accepted as fact.

Only in your paranoid world, dear. Out here in the real world, we actually insist on real evidence.

[quote]The documentation of the evidence would take you an entire lifetime to read.

ROFL.... Oh, I doubt that, dear. We actually do know how to read and these issues aren't that complicated. It's only because you know that you can't support your silly assertions that you're resorting to such transparent tactics.

[quote]Why do you dispute it?

Because you don't have any evidence, dear. This isn't complicated.

by Anonymousreply 19205/28/2013

[quote]The best part is that even though he providing photos and evidence, he treats it clinically, even though the obviousness of his thesis is indisputable.

ROFL.... It is indeed "obvious," dear; it's just not supported by actual data or evidence.

[quote]I thought Paulina would have posted by now.

I have a life, dear.

[quote]Maybe she's emailing her handlers to ask what she should say.

ROFL.... What's hilarious about you is that you think that anyone in the federal government would care about your paranoid rants on this site!

by Anonymousreply 19305/28/2013

freeper spam.

by Anonymousreply 19405/28/2013

I'm not a conspiracy theorist, but I do have questions and things I'm curious about regarding this story.

Now it turns out Todashev didn't have a knife on him after all. Really? It was necessary to put a lethal shot in him to restrain him when he had no other weapons than his body?

It's like cops always say, and one Boston cop said in an interview something along these lines too, that it's not like in the movies; you can get shot many times and still be able to keep on standing and fighting.

This was one man who was a suspect and could've had incredibly valuable information about terrorist cells, training and whatnot. That's why this just annoys me. Do the FBI care nothing about that? Aren't they supposed to work for the people? Isn't information valuable? This shoot to kill American mentality is ridiculous. Trained FBI agents obviously know where to shoot to avoid it being lethal. Obviously we don't know the whole story but after this latest development it's really hard to see how it was justified.

by Anonymousreply 19505/29/2013

I'd rather them dead then water boarded and in Gitmo for life.

At least, I'd rather be shot dead then deal with the assholes in the FBI and Boston Police Department.

by Anonymousreply 19605/29/2013

What....what is this? Is this art?

by Anonymousreply 19805/29/2013

R151 - "dear heart" does not give you any authority. It makes you sound like your house is full of doilies.

And repeating ROLVFGR or whatever really drives the point home, right? I mean, how could we not take you seriously when your heaving on the floor, flopping around like a whale in hysterics?

PS: you're not using the word "irony" correctly. If only there was a word to describe this experience.

by Anonymousreply 20005/29/2013

Resorting to such witticisms as "Twatty McCunterson" is a solid clue that you're losing the argument.

by Anonymousreply 20305/30/2013

[quote]Any proof has to come from "preponderance of the evidence", aka 4.7M hits on Google showing links between Bank of Hawai'i and the CIA.

ROFL.... That's it? That's really the best you can do? You're resorting to a Google link search, and a stupid one at that? Wow.... By that "logic," both Bank of America and Citibank are "fronts" for the CIA.

[quote]God, some people are too stupid to live, let alone argue with.

by Anonymousreply 20405/30/2013

[quote]"dear heart" does not give you any authority. It makes you sound like your house is full of doilies.

I'll be happy to give your criticism the full attention that it deserves, dear. Oh, and dear heart? I'm not using these phrases to "give [me] any authority;" I'm using them in mockery of a fool.

[quote]And repeating ROLVFGR or whatever really drives the point home, right?

Yes, dear, it does.

[quote]I mean, how could we not take you seriously when your heaving on the floor, flopping around like a whale in hysterics?

Dear heart, I don't intend these responses to be taken seriously. The libertarian troll/paranoid loon/gold bug/anti-Fed/Ron Paul devotee/etc. isn't worth taking seriously. I'm amused by his rants and by the combination of arrogance and ignorance in his posts, so I troll him and egg him on, thereby adding to my amusement.

I don't feel compelled to engage in a serious debate with him because his posts and points are so obviously loony, not to mention dumb.

[quote]PS: you're not using the word "irony" correctly. If only there was a word to describe this experience.

Dear heart, here for your edification, are some of the definitions of the word "irony:"

1. humor based on opposites: humor based on using words to suggest the opposite of their literal meaning

2. something humorous based on contradiction: something said or written that uses humor based on words suggesting the opposite of their literal meaning

3. incongruity: incongruity between what actually happens and what might be expected to happen, especially when this disparity seems absurd or laughable

In short, I am indeed using it correctly.

by Anonymousreply 20505/30/2013

[quote]I love [R192]-

Trust me, dear, the feeling it mutual.

[quote][Seriously- read her posts- none of them make any sense, they just a pure bitchiness!!!)

ROFL.... Thank you for conceding that you cannot support your claims and that you cannot respond to my post. I do so love the smell of desperation in the morning. It smells like ... victory.

by Anonymousreply 20605/30/2013

So, between the Boston bombings and increasing tensions in Syria, Libertarians are emphatically on the side of supporting al Qaeda & Hezbollah.

Good to know.

by Anonymousreply 20805/30/2013

The man responsible for killing Osama bin Laden is funneling money to al Qaeda?

Your stupidity really has no limits, does it?

by Anonymousreply 21105/31/2013

Oh, wait, my bad. We didn't really "kill" bin Laden. False flag operation meant to solidify control by the eeeevil gummint.

Carry on, Libertarian idiot.

by Anonymousreply 21205/31/2013

Are you saying that we aren't sending money and weapons to Al Qaeda by voting to send money and weapons to Al Qaeda in Syria? Because it's hard to understand how sending money and weapons to Al Qaeda in Syria isn't sending money and weapons to Al Qaeda.

CNN, MSNBC, Fox- all of them have pointed out that by sending money and weapons to Al Qaeda in Syria, we are giving money to FUCKING Al Qaeda!!!

by Anonymousreply 21305/31/2013

Hey, Libertarian troll/idiot why don't you ever back up any of your claims with sources?

Or do you need a tinfoil hat and special antennas to receive your info?

by Anonymousreply 21405/31/2013

He has a news filter that blocks evil gummint intervention.

Now, regarding Syria: Syrian is damn complicated, and there are gross, ugly people joining both sides of the conflict.

No, the US should not be allow US funding to get into the hands of al Qaeda. Let it be noted that is be the first and last time I agree with Rand freaking Paul.

However, that bill supporting funding is not likely to pass Congress. And the status quo will remain, where the Assad government continues to slaughter its own people.

And you, dearheart, get into bed with a real, honest-to-god authoritarian government.

Ironic, isn't it?

by Anonymousreply 21505/31/2013

I heard an interview today with one guy who lost part of one leg and may lose the other. He still has shrapnel in his leg. Some people still have shrapnel in their head wounds and some in their brains.

by Anonymousreply 21605/31/2013

For example, when the Tsarnaevs were first identified by the public from video footage released by the FBI, the Bureau told us the Tsarnaevs were previously unknown to it. Then the Bureau was forced by the Russians to admit it had known the brothers for quite some time. In fact, the Russians had briefed the Bureau on its concerns several years ago, and at that time, in response to the Russian information, the FBI had begun interacting with the Tsarnaev clan. This unexplained about-face was, according to establishmentarians, just fine. No questions, your honor.

Here’s another doozy. We were initially told that MIT police officer Sean Collier was killed in an altercation April 18 with the Tsarnaevs—perhaps at a convenience store. Later, the authorities said Collier was actually assassinated completely unawares—shot point blank in the head while sitting in his patrol car—at an odd spot in between buildings on the MIT campus—and by unknown assailants. This switcheroo was also A-OK with outfits like The Times. Nothing to investigate, no reason to be suspicious.

On April 19, the authorities told us that Dzhokhar Tsarnaev shot it out in a long gun battle with police before being apprehended. Later we learned, from the same authorities, that the young man, lying seriously wounded inside a boat parked in a suburban driveway, actually did not even have a gun with him. In fact, he was nearly executed in a totally one-sided gun battle. This fabulous flip-flop also raised no red flag with the establishment media.

On May 22 the authorities told us the FBI had to kill Tsarnaev’s acquaintance in Orlando, Florida, Ibragim Todashev, because he lunged with a knife and stabbed an agent several times. Later, it emerged that, well, maybe he didn’t have a knife at all, but maybe at some time he brandished a broomstick, or, at article press time, something else. And that was OK too, by gosh, for the journalistic glitterati.

Let’s face it: If a suspect in an interrogation room told this many contradictory stories, he or she would be locked up, and later probably prove eminently convictable by a jury. But a person who sees something sinister in such official confabulations gets lumped together with the people who see little green men from Mars floating in their soup.

by Anonymousreply 21705/31/2013

Dave McGowan's most recent installment. Remember, after reading the article, click on Home at the bottom of the page to be taken back to his site containing the other installments.

by Anonymousreply 21806/01/2013

They're really losing control of the narrative, R219

by Anonymousreply 22006/03/2013

Only in your fevered imagination, R220, as usual. You should join us out here in the real world someday. You might even like it here.

by Anonymousreply 22106/03/2013

R221, I don't agree with the fake bombing theory, but there's a lot of other genuinely puzzling things about the whole story. Especially the one about Todashev. Rachel Maddow did a segment on the incredible inconsistancies of the Todashev story, so did TheYoungTurks... I come from a country that doesn't have the death penalty and cops don't carry guns, and there would be outrage if a government agent executed an unarmed possible suspect like that. Six shots to the torso, then the kill shot to the head. It's insane. How can Americans trust their authorities with that kind of power?

by Anonymousreply 22206/03/2013

If your world has to stick its head in the sand and never question TPTB...I don't want to come there.

Sane people look at facts, and when "facts" about something as big as this start to morph into lies, we want to know why.

by Anonymousreply 22306/04/2013

[quote]If your world has to stick its head in the sand and never question TPTB...I don't want to come there.

We know, dear, we know. And of course, that doesn't describe the real world in any way but then reality has never been your strong point.

[quote]Sane people look at facts

And what does that say about you, dear?

by Anonymousreply 22406/04/2013

I wish I could get government cocksucking tips from R224

by Anonymousreply 22506/06/2013

Well, dear, all you have to do is assume the position you adopt for such folks as Lew Rockwell, Ron Paul, and Ludwig von Mises. There you go: problem solved.

by Anonymousreply 22606/06/2013

When (not if) our Argentinaesque financial system becomes toxic, you will change your tune.

by Anonymousreply 22706/06/2013

[quote]When (not if) our Argentinaesque financial system becomes toxic, you will change your tune.

Now I'm confused. Does US economic collapse happen before or after massive hyperinflation and currency devalue? And when will the euro finally collapse? You've been promising us for six years that it would.

I'm so glad we have a resident Libertarian who can explain how the alternate universe works. And how are you able to use the internet in your alternate universe, since that was developed by evil government agents in the DOD?

by Anonymousreply 22806/06/2013

[quote]When (not if) our Argentinaesque financial system becomes toxic, you will change your tune.

Dear heart, you've been predicting this for years. And people like you have been predicting this for nearly a century. It isn't going to happen, dear, because the economic "religion" you follow is wrong, not based on anything resembling reality. Your hero, Ron Paul, has been consistently and totally wrong for more than three decades. And that's not even counting the silliness where you pretend our system is anything like Argentina's.

Don't you ever get tired of being wrong, dear?

by Anonymousreply 22906/07/2013

The people who were hurt and the people who died were just collateral damage for the powers who wish to scare the public into submission. And they are not Muslim Terrorist.

Who has something to gain? Not Muslims. The military wants to keep all of our tax money. The public needs to be full of fear.

by Anonymousreply 23006/07/2013

No, R229, but I love bumping these posts.

If you knew anything about AE you would know that thymology is frowned upon.

AE is built on Praxelogical or inductive reasoning. A follows B, and C will eventually result.

No matter how the "Good Grey Men" that control the Central Bank keep printing money and trying to control the market...well, eventually they will fail, and when they fail it will be EPIC!

I'm sorry you are too stupid, or too educated, to see this. I hope the $500K in student loans (that are based on an implicit guarantee by the government) don't strangle you.

by Anonymousreply 23106/07/2013

Damn, forgot to put the quotes around "educated".

Anyone that was truly educated, not "educated" (AKA indoctrinated and compromised) would see through the charade.

by Anonymousreply 23206/07/2013

[quote]No, [R229], but I love bumping these posts.

Yes, dear, we know. It's why so many of your posts get closed or deleted, because you persistently spam the forum. And then you whine about censorship. It's all quite predictable.

[quote]AE is built on Praxelogical or inductive reasoning. A follows B, and C will eventually result.

Yes, dear, we know. Unfortunately, "C" is usually based on wishful thinking and nonsense rather than on solid "inductive reasoning," which means that "C", particularly in your case, never shows up, no matter how many times you predict it. That's why we have so much fun laughing at your silly predictions, year after year after year.

[quote]No matter how the "Good Grey Men" that control the Central Bank keep printing money and trying to control the market...well, eventually they will fail, and when they fail it will be EPIC!

So you've been claiming for years. And so the people like you have been claiming for decades. It wasn't true 100 years ago, dear, it wasn't true when Ron Paul said it in the 70s and 80s, and it isn't true today. But hey, why let a little reality intrude on your fantasies?

[quote]I'm sorry you are too stupid, or too educated, to see this.

LOL... I prefer to live in the real world, dear. You should join us here someday, dear. You might even like it here.

by Anonymousreply 23306/08/2013

R233, the minute I see you address anyone as "dear," I stop reading your long posts.

I encourage everyone else to do the same.

by Anonymousreply 23406/08/2013
Need more help? Click Here.

Follow theDL catch up on what you missed

recent threads by topic delivered to your email

follow popular threads on twitter

follow us on facebook

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!