Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Craigslist hookup

I met a guy several weeks ago off of CL. It was just for sex. Not dating, friendship or marriage. We hooked up (once) at my place.

The problem? He contacts me constantly. Tries to arrange play dates and now thinks we are BFFs or in some type of relationship.

I am not the kind of guy that can simply say "fuck off". It's not me. But how can I shake him?

by Anonymousreply 2205/18/2013

Throw a stapler at his head!

by Anonymousreply 105/16/2013

Please, just tell him you are sorry but you really just wanted that to be a one time thing.

It is MUCH better to be direct to someone that is interested if you are not than passively stringly them along.

by Anonymousreply 205/16/2013

Ignore His Calls, Eventually, He'll Get The Hint. If That Doesn't Work, Change Your Number & Next Time, Do Your Arrangements Via An Email Account, Setup Only For This Type Of Contact, Then You Can Just Close The Email Account & No Further Contact.

by Anonymousreply 305/16/2013

Just tell him you're working things out with your ex who just came back into your life, so you can't mess around. When he sees you posting on craigslist again, he'll figure it out-- that he's been rejected.

by Anonymousreply 405/16/2013

You connect in places like CL then you attract people like that OP. No pity. Up your social standards a bit.

by Anonymousreply 505/16/2013

If you do not want to be honest with him and tell him to fuck off, then try a little white lie.

Tell him you met someone recently and want to try dating. And you want to focus all of your time and attention on this new guy to see if he is BF material.

by Anonymousreply 605/16/2013

r5, your prissiness makes you sexually undesirable.

by Anonymousreply 705/16/2013

OMG totes having the same problem.

by Anonymousreply 805/16/2013

[quote]You connect in places like CL then you attract people like that OP. No pity. Up your social standards a bit.

Yes, when trolling for cock from among his fellow members of the Harvard Club or at the Locust Hill Country Club, R5 never has that problem.

by Anonymousreply 905/16/2013

Tell him you have meningitis. Then tell him it's a good idea for him to get vaccinated ASAP.

by Anonymousreply 1005/16/2013

Seriously, OP? How hard is it to email him and say you're just interested in a one-time thing, but thanks for his interest?

Don't string him along, don't lie and say you met someone. Just tell him the truth.

by Anonymousreply 1105/16/2013

Now my suitor has sent me a Facebook friends request. I never even gave him my last name. WTF.

by Anonymousreply 1205/18/2013

Gurl, you in trouble.

by Anonymousreply 1305/18/2013

My advice is to move away and leave no trace of where u are going. Change your name and open a clothing store in the desert with a Native American woman named Patricia!

by Anonymousreply 1405/18/2013

[quote]I am not the kind of guy that can simply say "fuck off". It's not me.

No, you're just a whore.

by Anonymousreply 1505/18/2013

[quote]Ignore His Calls, Eventually, He'll Get The Hint.

Do this only if you're a woman.

by Anonymousreply 1605/18/2013

There are ways...

by Anonymousreply 1705/18/2013

He can easily get to your facebook through your email account. I've gone through a similar situation. I say you should be direct and tell him you're not interested.

by Anonymousreply 1805/18/2013

I'm assuming you rent an apartment, which means he either searched for you using email/phone number on Facebook or he did some heavy duty, Glenn close style, stalking.

by Anonymousreply 1905/18/2013

The wages of sin....

If you simply explain to him that you're kind of a slut and didn't mean anything by anything that you might have said or did, he'll probably leave you alone. If he doesn't, feel free to have sex with him whenever you're in the mood and there's no one better around.

by Anonymousreply 2005/18/2013

What is it with all these DLers who can't open their mouths and say something ? this, and the guy who can't ask a waiter not to piur his wine ? What happened to 'Please don't' ?

by Anonymousreply 2105/18/2013

Update: I rejected the friends request which resulted in the expected email inquiries (4 of them almost back to back).

It's time for me to grow a pair. We're going to have a talk. This won't end well.

by Anonymousreply 2205/18/2013
Need more help? Click Here.

Follow theDL catch up on what you missed

recent threads by topic delivered to your email

follow popular threads on twitter

follow us on facebook

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!