Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

The missing three women found in Cleveland part 2 by request

thread contiunued from Part 1

by Anonymousreply 5705/22/2013

Where's Cleveland Part 2?

by Anonymousreply 105/16/2013

[quote]When I saw the brothers on TV, I did think they might have below average intelligence.

That's a given...

by Anonymousreply 205/16/2013

What about the OTHER girl that went missing in the same neighborhood? She told her family she was leaving home voluntarily and took suitcases with her, but you wonder if something happened to her after that...

by Anonymousreply 305/16/2013

One of the Castro brothers is gay, no? The least fetid-looking one.

by Anonymousreply 405/16/2013

Where did you get that info R4? I haven't read that much on the brothers.

I think it was mentioned somewhere that they were doing drugs. If that's the case, the brothers may have just assumed Castro locked everything up because he didn't trust them not to steal, etc.

by Anonymousreply 505/16/2013

I don't think Onil and Pedro did themselves any favors with the CNN interview. Possibly it could just be selective editing but they both came across as self-involved jerks. Onil more so than Pedro.

I know their intent was to stop the mobs from descending upon them, but their choice of words were incredibly insensitive when discussing this horrible nightmare they've been experiencing for less than a week. STFU.

Pedro said he was tired of being a PRISONER in his own home. Really!? A whole week, Pedro. How ever did you deal? Then when Onil was asked about Ariel's punishment for his crimes, Onil completely ignores the three women and states he hopes Ariel rots in jail for this NIGHTMARE he has thrust upon HIM. Again, Really!?

Self-involved Jerks.

by Anonymousreply 605/16/2013

I didn't get it anywhere per se, but I read the body language of one of them during the CNN interview and it ran through my head. Also, he seemed thoroughly non-plussed at the very idea of kidnapping women. ("Me? Kidnap a woman? What? Why?")

by Anonymousreply 705/16/2013

Are there any pictures of Michelle Kinight's face yet? Where did she wind up going?

by Anonymousreply 905/16/2013

R9, according to a CNN report (I think I'm becoming a CNN troll) witnesses reported nothing "weird" about her features. But then again, Michelle told authorities, Ariel used weights to beat her and it was also reported that their heads were shaved and duct tape was placed on the entire face and when removed, the skin would be ripped off with the tape.

Whatta' a guy!

by Anonymousreply 1005/16/2013

Well, that sounds like a very effective method of exfoliation, r10, so I think this worked out very well for them.

by Anonymousreply 1105/16/2013

I have to wonder how the mother and father of these three brothers feel knowing how badly they fucked up their kids. They must have abused the shit out of them to have them turn out this way.

by Anonymousreply 1205/16/2013

Ariel's daughter slit her own baby's throat. I think expecting his family to notice anything "wrong" is probably asking too much.

by Anonymousreply 1305/16/2013

r10, there were reports before that she needed facial reconstruction because of the damage from the beatings and that she had also lost hearing in one ear from the same. Did she wind up staying with Gina DeJesus' family?

by Anonymousreply 1405/16/2013

I didn't realize how tiny Michelle is. She's only 5'7".

by Anonymousreply 1505/17/2013

Did you mean 5'1".

I would love to be 5'7".

by Anonymousreply 1605/17/2013

What a typo! I meant 4'7". That is tiny.

by Anonymousreply 1705/17/2013

do you mean she's 4'7? that is a legit little person/dwarf, no? my sister is 4'11 and she's almost like a little person. to think that someone so small (and mental problems or slow or..) was the special 'punching bag' is so fucking monsterous. i hope she sues and gets a million, hope she gets payed the rest of her days.

by Anonymousreply 1805/17/2013

R6, you have to remember that the kidnapper's brothers did not commit any crime. Nevertheless, they were arrested, accused, and subjected to intense scrutiny before being released. Since then they have been accosted by the media. They have had to deal with the genuine threat of a lynch mob that might gladly torture them for their mere proximity to a crime they did not commit. This fell on them out of the blue.

Their lives have been shattered to the core. It is fair enough for them to feel anger and resentment for their very real ongoing ordeal. It is easy for us to view the whole affair objectively. They are caught in the vortex of it and they must be spinning dizzy.

by Anonymousreply 1905/17/2013

little people are 4'6 and under if its from a growth disorder. some people are just short.

by Anonymousreply 2005/17/2013

I don't think Castro has a million. And I don't think the police will be held liable for anything.

But, I bet the American public would kick in a ton. Remember how much that school bus monitor received after being taunted by those asshole kids?

I know I would part with some money.

by Anonymousreply 2105/17/2013

oh yeah! i remember those kids, woulda beat them down if they came at my mom like that. so glad she got payed. and i agree, id chip in for michelle, and the others a bit less, is there a trust already? something that goes directly to them?

by Anonymousreply 2205/17/2013

Why did he beat Michelle so badly and leave the others 'relatively' unharmed?

by Anonymousreply 2305/17/2013

Gay men like r4/r7 are easy to laugh at, although they are probably the sources of so many gay "rumours" that are actually just made-up crap.

His brother locked up three women for ten years, beating them raping, them, impregnating them and then punching them to have miscarriages. At first he was also picked up by the police and many suspected him of also possibly having done the same thing to women. If he then goes on tv and says "I would never do that to a woman!" his most likely goal is not to rile at the thought of coming into sexual contact with any woman at all, but to try and distance himself from everything his brother has done to women and prevent people from thinking he might behave in the same way to women.

But, of course, he must be gay because he just "looks" gay!

by Anonymousreply 2405/17/2013

Maybe because she was the first one and the easiest push around because of her diminutive stature? It was right around the time of his wife left him and he was probably filled with rage and ready to displace it onto them most convenient and weakest person.

I read this in the Daily Mail, so take it for what it's worth, but the reason given by a "source" that he did not want children with Michelle is because she is short and mentally slow. Maybe he resented her for her deficiencies and hit her. Maybe he reminded her of his own shortcomings (he's only 5'5" in his mugshot).

Whatever became of Castro's alleged suicide letter that a Cleveland station published excerpts from? That might offer insight.

by Anonymousreply 2505/17/2013

R23, Michelle was the ugly one with low self-esteem. He singled her out for extra abuse because he could, and doubtlessly because it helped him to keep the other two compliant, lest they receive treatment as bad as hers.

by Anonymousreply 2605/17/2013

I thought Little People were anyone under 4'11. Maybe Michelle could move in with the Roloffs and give their show a whole new angle.

by Anonymousreply 2705/17/2013

Too soon, R27. Go sit in the corner with "C. Ramsey and "Fighter"

by Anonymousreply 2805/17/2013

[quote]The least they could do is present themselves and offer some closure.

Yes, because after everything they've been through they owe something to everyone else.

Give me a break.

And I'm pretty sure the people that did put in the effort looking for them don't give a fuck if they "present themselves" to the public and "offer some closure." I'm pretty sure they're just fucking happy they're alive.

by Anonymousreply 3005/17/2013

You've got to be kidding, r29. Maybe, just maybe, they don't want to share their nightmare with a bunch of strangers who want to hear all the gory details.

by Anonymousreply 3105/17/2013

All the psychologists that were interviewed on TV said they shouldn't talk about it publicly for a good while.

Said they should just concentrate on therapy and getting better and that's it.

by Anonymousreply 3205/17/2013

Additionally, to the idiot at R29, not only do they probably want to get their lives back together first, probably don't want to re-live the fucking nightmare of it all, it's probably smarter if they DONT open their mouths. Someone may have told them that if they want to make sure the sick bastard gets prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law, it's best for info not to get leaked pre-trial, so they can't say they can't find an impartial jury or some other bullshit that would cause a mistrial.

by Anonymousreply 3305/17/2013

They've been locked in a strange house for the past 10 years, never having left it except perhaps for one or two occasions, they've barely had any contact with any other human beings aside from Castro and each other. They were also young when he captured them, not grown women with years of life experience. Are they really expected to come out and chat to the media after 10 years of being locked up, and be asked questions such as "tell us about your experiences?" or "what happened that night when you disappeared?" or "what did he do to you? We heard that he punched Michelle in the stomch until she had five miscarriages."

by Anonymousreply 3405/17/2013

R29 is a byproduct of instant media gratification. People have come to believe they somehow have a right to the most intimate details of other people's lives.

by Anonymousreply 3505/18/2013

R29's post is by far the most offensive thing I have read on this entire thread, parts 1 and 2. To not only act as if they owe the public a response is incredibly horrible, but then to imply that these young women were complicit in being held captive, and that they are withholding info because they were part of a plural marriage is obscenely insensitive, stupid and sick.

2 of them were teenagers, the other one might have had a mental disability. They were chained up, beaten, starved, dominated, raped, etc.

Even if they experienced some sort of "Stockholm syndrome" at some points during their captivity, that does not in any lessen the fact that they were innocent victims of a sick, twisted monster.

by Anonymousreply 3605/18/2013

R36, I think the reason people like R29 demand the intrusion into victims' lives is because it allows him to build a case against them.

by Anonymousreply 3705/18/2013

Doesn't anyone get it that R29 is trolling your asses really, and I mean REALLY hard? Stupid fucks. Fess up to where you're from...

by Anonymousreply 3805/18/2013

Eat Shit, r38.

by Anonymousreply 3905/18/2013

I think the brothers were involved in some manner whether it was just keeping quiet or if they actually helped imprison them. With the overcrowding of prisons and backlog of cases in courts prosecutors let a lot of lesser cases go.

by Anonymousreply 4005/18/2013

R39, we don't quite understand your enjoyment of fecal matter, really. But if you could clue us into where you erased your cookies (pre or post?) and learned to enjoy the shit, we might understand something to report to the FBI scat unit.

Thanks a bunch!

by Anonymousreply 4105/18/2013

Eat Shit

by Anonymousreply 4205/18/2013

r40, the women have already clarified that the brothers were not involved.

by Anonymousreply 4305/18/2013

R29 is one evil motherfucker. Pure fucking evil. Probably has a few people chained up in his basement.

by Anonymousreply 4405/18/2013

I wonder if when he kidnapped Michelle, he thought she was much younger than she was, because of her height. The other girls were much younger than Michelle, so I wonder if he thought she was younger, and if finding out she wasn't as young as he thought, pissed him off.

by Anonymousreply 4505/18/2013

I just keep thinking about how dysfunctional and seemingly unconcerned her mother was about her. The reason Michelle wasn't in the Ohio missing persons database because the police couldn't locate her mother to confirm that she was still missing 18 months after she disappeared. They had considered her a runaway. She didn't even bother update the police with her new contact information. Yet she tells the media now she always held out hope fro her daughter. It's worth noting that this 18 month time frame coincides with the time she was pregnant with the daughter who is now 10 who she so desperately wanted to introduce to Michelle.

by Anonymousreply 4605/18/2013

Sadly, I know this isn't the only case of abduction nor is it the most horrible thing that can happen given the fucked up things humans can do. But Michelle's story is just heart-breaking. I hope she knows nothing but happiness from here on out, although that's unlikely, I know. Actually, I hope she gets whatever she wants out of the rest of her life (not what is going to make me feel better).

by Anonymousreply 4705/18/2013

[quote]the daughter who is now 10 who she so desperately wanted to introduce to Michelle.

That seemingly mercenary mother is probably wanting Michelle to be an unpaid babysitter.

by Anonymousreply 4805/19/2013

Betty White was found in Cleveland, wandering the steets as usual. Oh that's Hot in Cleveland. Sorry.

by Anonymousreply 4905/19/2013

They need to not talk to the media so they cane write a book and make some money.

by Anonymousreply 5005/19/2013

[quote] Before Michelle Knight was kidnapped in Cleveland, Ohio, she gave birth to a son called Joey when she was 21-years-old. Joey is now 13-years-old and living in foster care, and for the ten years Michelle spent trapped in Ariel Castro‘s basement, she kept a notebook of drawings she made for him. Now her brother Freddie Knight said Michelle’s one aim since being released is to get her son back.

That is REALLY not a good idea.

by Anonymousreply 5105/19/2013

When Amanda Berry made the call to 9-1-1 operators asking for help after she had escape the confines of Ariel Castro's Seymour Avenue home, where she was held for a decade, many people were upset and outraged with the way that the operator handled the call. The dispatcher was accused of being dismissive, but now faces even more serious accusations: that he called Amanda Berry a f---ing bitch.

It's absolutely shocking and unthinkable, but fortunately, the authorities are taking the complaints about the dispatcher's call seriously. The 911 call is now under investigation to determine if he indeed cursed at the woman who'd been kidnapped, raped, and held prisoner for ten long years.

Allegedly, the individual who fielded the call cursed at Berry at the very end of it, saying "f---ing bitch." You can listen to it and decide for yourself. The alleged remarks come at the 1:42 mark in the video below.

Berry, along with Gina DeJesus and Michelle Knight were held prisoner in Castro's home for ten years, where they were repeated raped and beaten. He is also the father of Berry's six-year-old daughter.

Berry broke free of Castro's home on May 6 and placed a frantic call to 911 begging for help, and revealing her identity to the dispatcher.

Berry said, "I need police. I’ve been kidnapped. I’ve been missing for 10 years." She gave her address, and the dispatcher told her to stay put and "talk to the police when they get there. He then said that they'd send a car as soon as one was available. This, of course, caused Berry to get upset and ask for a car now. The dispatcher responded: "I told you they are on the way. Talk to them when they get there." Berry agrees and hangs up, and then comes the possible cursing. It sounds like dispatcher says "f---king bitch."

A police forensic audio team has examined the call but isn't sure what is said. However, they did say that the first word begins with an "F" and the second word begins with a "B".

by Anonymousreply 5205/21/2013

I've been pondering how it is that Berry didn't tell Ramsey or the dispatcher there were other women in the house. Nor did she offer up the info so Ramsey and the other guy (who helped first) could go in to the house and rescue them.

Even when it's clear the dispatcher sees her at least as safe and may not appreciate the urgent need for police, she still doesn't mention there are other women in the house, women who would or might be in danger if Castro were to return.

by Anonymousreply 5305/21/2013

r53, if you listened to the 1:42 minute recording, she is hysterical, you can hear her daughter crying in the background, and the asshole dispatcher is grilling her about why she's calling from a different address than the one she gave, and what Castro was wearing. He never once asked her if she or anyone else was in danger. He sucks at his job and should be fired. And yes, it does sound like he called her a fucking bitch.

by Anonymousreply 5405/21/2013

I understand that, and I understand it's a horrific and completely abnormal and bizarre situation.

At the same time, I'm not familiar with any other dramatic and tragic situations where this occurred... people crawling out of rubble, running out of fires and collapsing buildings, escaping hostage situations, where they bypass multiple opportunities to say Hey There's Someone Else In There!

I can come up with multiple reasons for this that have no negative allusion to Berry, but it's tough to ignore how unusual it is.

by Anonymousreply 5505/21/2013

R55, it can only be "unusual", r55, if this were a "usual" situation that people went through every day and Amanda's reaction was different from how people usually react. It's not, and you don't know what the background dynamic of the situation was. From what I've understood, the women were mostly kept separately from each other, it's not like they were able to hang out and chat. Did you hear how upset she got when the dispatcher asked her what Castro was wearing that day? She didn't know what he was wearing nor where he went, all she saw was an opportunity to escape and she grabbed it, she may not even have known where the other women were at that moment.

Also, your analogy with fires and collapsing buildings, etc. is wrong. It would only be comparable if the police came along, put her in their car and drove away without her telling them there were other women in the house. And that isn't what happened.

by Anonymousreply 5605/21/2013

So was Michelle Knight kidnapped again???

by Anonymousreply 5705/22/2013
Need more help? Click Here.